Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 05:46   Link #101
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Imadori View Post
Well Law only seems to be able to controll the physical laws inside his "room". A 10m teleport is not SO great .

My Money is still on the Pacifista fighting them beeing trashed because Kidd found out he is made out of metal and destroyed him with ease after that.
We don't know if his 'room' has a maximum of 10 square meters. Besides, his ability can have more moves.

As you can see in the picture, he seems quite sure of himself.

Thinking about it, that Kuma they fought was a PX-x. Since it used his mouth-beam. The real Kuma does not have that ability. Still strange though that Kidd seemed to have a hard time. You'd think that a DF-user with magnetic powers would be able to sense that his opponent is made of metal...unless Vegapunk used a special kind of metal.

Last edited by Animizzle; 2008-09-07 at 05:57.
Old 2008-09-07, 06:38   Link #102
The Imadori
Master of the sonic roll

Maybe he just didn't realize because he didn't get a clean hit on PX-x up to that moment.
Old 2008-09-07, 09:10   Link #103
fireportgas

Kuma might have saved the SH crew under Garp's orders and not from his own will or maybe he even teleported them to where Fire Fist Ace is going to be executed!From my point view Kuma won't last much longer in One Piece,he's going to die soon!And i m wondering why he asks 'where do u want to go on holidays'?Either way the SH are safe for sure and they will go to merman island sooner than we think!
Old 2008-09-07, 09:22   Link #104
noktown

I just hope that they got teleported to different places lol,cuz chopperzilla wil finish them all of b4 they get out of there xd
Old 2008-09-07, 10:42   Link #105
marvelB

As far as Law and Kidd go... well, like i said before, if they truly were facing against the original Kuma, I think he may have made them disappear, as well. Why? Because that way Kizaru would have no reason to stay on Sabaody (remember, Sentoumaru clearly told him that those three specific Supernovas were the prime suspects). But if it were one of the PX models that they faced.... well, Kidd could've just used an EMP on him and called it a day.

But yeah, I'm most definitely interested in seeing what became of those two guys. Out of all the non-Straw-Hat Supernovas, those two were the only ones who actually showed a bit of development.....

...AND WE NEED MORE BEPO ACTION, DAMMIT.
Old 2008-09-07, 11:53   Link #106
holypanl
Well Rounded Critic

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB
...and we need more bepo action, dammit.
aye aye aye captain!!!!!!!!!!

First they went for communists: and I didn't speak out, not being a communist;
Then they came for trade unionists, and I said naught because I wasn't a trade unionist;
Then they came for the Jews: and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew;

Then they came for me!
...and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Old 2008-09-07, 15:20   Link #107
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animizzle View Post
Thinking about it, that Kuma they fought was a PX-x. Since it used his mouth-beam. The real Kuma does not have that ability.
The real Kuma does have the ability to use mouth beams. He used a mouth beam on Zoro back on Thriller Bark (Chapter 485). It is still hard to tell at this point if Kidd and Law fought a pacifista model or the real Kuma.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:46   Link #108
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
The real Kuma does have the ability to use mouth beams. He used a mouth beam on Zoro back on Thriller Bark (Chapter 485). It is still hard to tell at this point if Kidd and Law fought a pacifista model or the real Kuma.

Here's a little visual proof to back up this statement:

Spoiler:

So far, the biggest differences between Kuma and the PX models (aside from them lacking the paw powers) is the fact that the PX models can shoot lasers from their hands as well as their mouths. That, and they're pretty much silent aside from muttering the names of the pirates that they've targeted...
Old 2008-09-07, 18:27   Link #109
Kaptain

i think ppl give garp to much credit i think he is a marine first before anything. My be wrong
Old 2008-09-07, 18:36   Link #110
Kaptain

zoro needs a new look
Old 2008-09-07, 19:00   Link #111
Rainbowman

Thinking on those Pacifistas, here are my thoughts:

We know the ones the Strawhats faced were PX4 and PX1. I'm guessing that the one Kidd and Law confronted and the one dealing with Urogue, Basil Hawins, X Drake, and Scratchmen Apoo were PX2 and PX3. It's only possible.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:20   Link #112
seiji_kun

I think it's safe to say to that someone asked Kuma to save them. Beeing scattered > beeing captured and executed. My money is on Dragon beeing the one that asked Kuma to "save" the strawhats. Garp is still a marine. And cause Kuma said that he couldn't even believe it himself it would be cool that he's referring to Dragon beeing on the move.

And I'm sure he didn't transported/teleported/pawed (or how you call it) them far. Him asking where do you want to go seems an indicator of him beeing able to choose the location. It wouldn't surprise me if they were scattered in groups in stead of all beeing alone cause I don't think we'll start from scratch again where Luffy has to gather all of them again.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:59   Link #113
The_Three_Kings

I hope the Straw Hats somehow get stronger from their solo adventures. They're pretty weak compared to some marines and the supernovas like Law, Bonnie, Drake, Kidd..etc.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:04   Link #114
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

I wonder what Kuma will do in the remaining part of his life. Will he join the fight alongside the Whitebeard, or accept his fate and let himself getting killed (or eliminated) by the government (won't be the first time), or join another sacrificial mission? Maybe, he has some kind of explosive inside of him that was placed there by the government when he went through Vegapunk's modification procedures.
Old 2008-09-07, 22:40   Link #115
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
Well another telling difference between Kuma and the Px-x's is that Kuma ALWAYS shows up with his bible in hand... While he's fighting it disappears, but at the very beginning, right before the fight begins, he's seen holding it

He had at the meeting with Sengoku; He had it when he met perona; he had it while taking to Moria; He had it right before his fight with zoro; He had it while talking to sengoku and garp; and he had it right before making the strawhat crew vanish.

The Kuma that Law and kidd fought, was never seen holding a bible.
Old 2008-09-07, 23:07   Link #116
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I think Kuma just showed up just to meet the SH and was never involved with any others on the island. Seems that was his only goal. Don't see him having any reason to confront any of the other rookies.

Even if he did come across any of them, getting past them would be a walk in the park. Its quite simple Kuma = Uber Pwnage!
Old 2008-09-08, 00:47   Link #117
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Well another telling difference between Kuma and the Px-x's is that Kuma ALWAYS shows up with his bible in hand... While he's fighting it disappears, but at the very beginning, right before the fight begins, he's seen holding it

He had at the meeting with Sengoku; He had it when he met perona; he had it while taking to Moria; He had it right before his fight with zoro; He had it while talking to sengoku and garp; and he had it right before making the strawhat crew vanish.

The Kuma that Law and kidd fought, was never seen holding a bible.
Exactly . I have been saying the same thing in the past chapter threads.
Old 2008-09-08, 05:53   Link #118
Animizzle
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
As far as Law and Kidd go... well, like i said before, if they truly were facing against the original Kuma, I think he may have made them disappear, as well.
You guys are right, I forgot about the real Kuma's mouth-beam on TB.

Still though, whether it's the real Kuma or not (and with the bible-theory, I agree it's a PX-x's) Law's confidence kind of points out that they made a safe escape.

Another point about it being a PX-x, is that both the actual perpetrator's (Law, SH's and Kidd) were attacked by PX-x's while Kizaru was on his way. Probably to slow them down or capture them until Kizaru can locate them. It wouldn't make sense that only 1 PX-x was sent to the SH's while the real Kuma, who clearly stated that he has nothing to do with the marine's presence on Shabondy, would attack Law & Kidd.
Old 2008-09-08, 11:40   Link #119
fireportgas

Well I think that Kuma saved the SH but either way I hate him so much!He's my second worst character after Blackbeard...
Old 2008-09-08, 12:23   Link #120
Change of Pace
Shameless Zoro Fangirl

Man, I was bawling during that chapter, at Luffy's part. While I'm most concerned about Zoro (being my favourite character, of course xD ), I'm also really worried about Chopzilla. If he's teleported away on his own, who'll be there to shoot him into the sea?! Also Brooke's parting words were epic. xD
Closed Thread