Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-09-18, 04:00   Link #101
Breimn

Thank the Goddess for that.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 04:28   Link #102
s.a.w..

Guess that makes him a prodigy normally then, even without the blessing. And if he could somehow complete the blessing so that it was simply comprehension rather than incomplete language comprehension he'd be amazing. Also might he have som knowledge of kenjutsu? Both for Tomoe, and because it would be good for him to practice some mid and close range combat techniques. So Kenjutsu, karate, judo, aikido, or even iaido are things that he could practice to improve his close combat skills. His archery is useful, but when beating up top class monsters with ones bare hands, technique helps. Also he should track down gravity magic and find someone to teach him magic in depth so he can make spells. Gravity training!

Ah, as for his little world, it mentioned a lack of mana in the air, so how do the people inside replenish mana? There was something about there being a lot of vitality in the plants, is that the mana?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 04:40   Link #103
Breimn

They are full of it
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2015-09-18, 04:52   Link #104
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
Guess that makes him a prodigy normally then, even without the blessing. And if he could somehow complete the blessing so that it was simply comprehension rather than incomplete language comprehension he'd be amazing. Also might he have som knowledge of kenjutsu? Both for Tomoe, and because it would be good for him to practice some mid and close range combat techniques. So Kenjutsu, karate, judo, aikido, or even iaido are things that he could practice to improve his close combat skills. His archery is useful, but when beating up top class monsters with ones bare hands, technique helps. Also he should track down gravity magic and find someone to teach him magic in depth so he can make spells. Gravity training!

Ah, as for his little world, it mentioned a lack of mana in the air, so how do the people inside replenish mana? There was something about there being a lot of vitality in the plants, is that the mana?
Okay

First of all, he isn't exactly a prodigy. His talent his is inhumane ability of concentration. He had to be a shut in for a month to be able to understand and read and write the language. Learning a comparatively simple language like English, Spanish or French in that amount of time is not too difficult. What's amazing is to devote 1 whole month into it without giving up

About his little world Asora, which is still growing in size, the mana in the air is thin, but the vegetation is rich in mana and release it into the air to compensate for the deficiency
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 08:48   Link #105
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
Okay

First of all, he isn't exactly a prodigy. His talent his is inhumane ability of concentration. He had to be a shut in for a month to be able to understand and read and write the language. Learning a comparatively simple language like English, Spanish or French in that amount of time is not too difficult. What's amazing is to devote 1 whole month into it without giving up

About his little world Asora, which is still growing in size, the mana in the air is thin, but the vegetation is rich in mana and release it into the air to compensate for the deficiency
In other words is the better version of earth
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 08:57   Link #106
NWJY
Newbei Enter

Will he replace the Goddess then become a God......
NWJY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 09:06   Link #107
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWJY View Post
Will he replace the Goddess then become a God......
I think he'd become the God of Asora and just kill the bug Goddess and then burn her Godly realm to ashes cause I think he'd be pissed off even by the thought of taking her place
Old 2015-09-18, 18:54   Link #108
assmdxd

now i tried to read this novel
but when try to open the link of
Prologue 1: This is the beginning of the autumn sky
Prologue 2: The farewell gift is a secret

found that : It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

please some one help me

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 20:38   Link #109
jaydreadzz
Love Miku x Rin <3

in the later chapter's did he met the summoned hero?
Old 2015-09-18, 21:15   Link #110
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by assmdxd View Post
now i tried to read this novel
but when try to open the link of
Prologue 1: This is the beginning of the autumn sky
Prologue 2: The farewell gift is a secret

found that : It looks like nothing was found at this location. Maybe try a search?

please some one help me
The content seemingly has been deleted for both prologue 1 and 2

but you can still see them using the cached version from google, u know how to do that right?
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 23:14   Link #111
TheCatWalk
The avid 'HAREM HATER!'

arrgh...needs desperate editing..
TheCatWalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 23:35   Link #112
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydreadzz View Post
in the later chapter's did he met the summoned hero?
That's inevitable.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 23:45   Link #113
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCatWalk View Post
arrgh...needs desperate editing..
Indeed. I checked the translation just to make sure if I was reading the names of the MC's sisters right and I could barely read it. The grammar is a huge mess. Back to reading the raws I go.
Old 2015-09-18, 23:47   Link #114
glazer69
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Indeed. I checked the translation just to make sure if I was reading the names of the MC's sisters right and I could barely read it. The grammar is a huge mess. Back to reading the raws I go.
Relax man, he'll get better in time like other translators.
glazer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-18, 23:53   Link #115
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

Eh, not like I planned on reading the translation anyway since I can just read the raws. Like I said, I only checked it to make sure I was reading names right.

On another note, why do some want MC x Tsukuyomi? It's not like they'll ever meet again. Unless of course the MC really does reach god status and is somehow able to help him recover the power he used up.
Old 2015-09-18, 23:58   Link #116
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
Eh, not like I planned on reading the translation anyway since I can just read the raws. Like I said, I only checked it to make sure I was reading names right.

On another note, why do some want MC x Tsukuyomi? It's not like they'll ever meet again. Unless of course the MC really does reach god status and is somehow able to help him recover the power he used up.
Because of Yaoi pairings.

Also, about the translators early chapters having choppy grammar, he does get it fixed by chapter 3-4 so don't worry about it. What I did was read the manga first which covers upto fighting Shen/Tomoe(same person, name of her got changed) and then started the WN.
Old 2015-09-19, 04:16   Link #117
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.a.w.. View Post
I just realized this, but the author made a horrid mistake! Why can he understand the Hyuman language himself? Has his month of practice allowed understanding but not the ability to speak? I thought he couldn't comprehend the language easily like other languages...

This is answer.
Quote:
... Fu~un, common language? You, not you speak?"

"Oh, I a deed of thy curse"

"I'm only gave the understanding that excludes the words of human. The Nante not speak even to learn, I incompetence is inferior to Ajin: Demi-Human Misumi"
Old 2015-09-21, 07:53   Link #118
Breimn

Skimmimg around raw a bit , both heroes show themselves as stupids...
Spoiler for arc 1 up to arc 4:
Old 2015-09-21, 09:12   Link #119
Kutra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Skimmimg around raw a bit , both heroes show themselves as stupids...
Spoiler for arc 1 up to arc 4:
Spoiler for 2nd hero:
Kutra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-21, 09:20   Link #120
cabman11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
Spoiler for 2nd hero:
The goddess instigating things I assume
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, gods, harem, harem yet no harem, no romance, overpowered mc, power fantasy, summoned hero, webnovel