AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-10-28, 13:30   Link #101
Izumo
Banned

That was a really good episode, Reiko and Aika BFF.

All that thighs fanservice, Kimito is a man of taste.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 14:24   Link #102
GDB

Hated the classroom part. Kept hoping it would end quicker than it was. Was a little confused by Reiko's behavior there at the end. I mean, I get that she's super jealous and one step away from going yandere, but still. Logically speaking she should try to get along with Aika in order to give her less of a reason to depend on the Shomin.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 14:57   Link #103
Yamada II

Episode 4
What's up with them getting all serious and stuff? I would have preferred it if all this crap didn't happen. This is better off being stupid and not serious like this.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to feel sorry for anyone, but I really felt sorry for Aika. She had, like, the perfect plan. It was brilliant. And she gave up her best chance at becoming popular so that Reiko cheers up. And what does the kinpatsu Ojousama do? She doesn't even thank her. And then she has the nerve to tell Aika to leave the club if she doesn't want to be together with her. After this episode, I am liking Reiko even less and Aika more. Aika really is one hell of a girl.

The last few minutes were fun. Lol when the two girls were fighting, instead of stopping them, Kimito started to stare at their thighs. Sword girl is just hilarious. Lol taking pictures of the naked (not at all cute) loli when she stripped for some retarded reason.

So this episode had a couple of nice moments whereas the rest simply sucked.
Yamada II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 16:49   Link #104
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Hated the classroom part. Kept hoping it would end quicker than it was. Was a little confused by Reiko's behavior there at the end. I mean, I get that she's super jealous and one step away from going yandere, but still. Logically speaking she should try to get along with Aika in order to give her less of a reason to depend on the Shomin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamada II View Post
Episode 4
What's up with them getting all serious and stuff? I would have preferred it if all this crap didn't happen. This is better off being stupid and not serious like this.

I'm not sure if I was supposed to feel sorry for anyone, but I really felt sorry for Aika. She had, like, the perfect plan. It was brilliant. And she gave up her best chance at becoming popular so that Reiko cheers up. And what does the kinpatsu Ojousama do? She doesn't even thank her. And then she has the nerve to tell Aika to leave the club if she doesn't want to be together with her. After this episode, I am liking Reiko even less and Aika more. Aika really is one hell of a girl.
I get the feeling jealousy over Kimito isn't all that's going on (though yeah, it's there).

Reiko spent all that time worrying that Aika was distant because of something she (Reiko) had done, and all this time it was just Aika being weird? And it could all have been solved if Aika had come and talked to her... though of course if she could do that, there'd be no problem in the first place.

And on the plus side, someone to fight with may be very good to help Aika relax.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 17:11   Link #105
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

this episode showed how delicate the relationship between the students
well, as a noble, they need to learn how to put a "fake" mask so they are not used to see any outburst especially from their idolized student president

Aika clearly showed her mature side here.. so that is why Reiko could not accept the fact that she is the one that actually getting looked after by Aika
finally the members are completed... now looking forward for the club activities and waifu battle
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 17:14   Link #106
Wandering Soul

Those thighs. Kimito is a guy that truly knows what the important things in life are.
Old 2015-10-28, 17:33   Link #107
grecefar

the figth continues in the next chapter, but this time with less clothes

nice chapter, well I'm starting to sail with the reikoxkimito ship, but I hate it because she's one of the most likely girls that is going to lose, right now the one leading this is aika.

lol hakua showing the LIGHT at the end.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 21:26   Link #108
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
the figth continues in the next chapter, but this time with less clothes

nice chapter, well I'm starting to sail with the reikoxkimito ship, but I hate it because she's one of the most likely girls that is going to lose, right now the one leading this is aika.

lol hakua showing the LIGHT at the end.
Just go to the ln thread if you want, you will find peace in a revelation.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-28, 23:14   Link #109
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Reiko is best girl.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 00:46   Link #110
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Oh something happened in 4th grade that was so momentous that it thoroughly changed Aika's character, and she doesn't happen to remember it? Yep, definitely 'forgotten childhood friend' material right there; it can only mean she met MC when she was a kid and nothing else lol. I knew something was up when Asami Seto voices her in the drama cd, but this definitely seals the deal.

Now I do wonder if Eri will show sometime soon. I mean, her being at the top of the flower in the ED must mean something right? So I'm torn really, as it seems Aika is the poster girl and yet Eri seems so diabolical for a childhood friend, I just am dying for when/if she gets to the show.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 04:22   Link #111
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Oh something happened in 4th grade that was so momentous that it thoroughly changed Aika's character, and she doesn't happen to remember it? Yep, definitely 'forgotten childhood friend' material right there; it can only mean she met MC when she was a kid and nothing else lol. I knew something was up when Asami Seto voices her in the drama cd, but this definitely seals the deal.

Now I do wonder if Eri will show sometime soon. I mean, her being at the top of the flower in the ED must mean something right? So I'm torn really, as it seems Aika is the poster girl and yet Eri seems so diabolical for a childhood friend, I just am dying for when/if she gets to the show.
so far we know that Eri is the childhood friend
but I think the way Aika acted in front of Kimito *remember when she tried to kiss Kimito* and also the fact that she forgot some moment in her past are suspicious
of course we have to put some suspicion to Miyuki since she showed a little yandere tendencies when she saw Kimito has some interest to girls *bringing scissors*

So I could say that we got 3 childhood friend flags here...

Spoiler for well... umm.. it is about Eri:

Last edited by ~Yami~; 2015-10-29 at 17:05.
Old 2015-10-29, 12:15   Link #112
chaos_animagic

seems like when perverted things come up (fan service for Kimito)

We'll be seeing some Muscle Men services...

As for Waifu contests... donno... does the loli gets counted in too? (well, 2 loli, one just not as loli)
chaos_animagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 12:29   Link #113
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Any kind gif-makers venture this thread? If so, will that kind hearted one take stab at the images between 18:49-18:55 in episode 3 where Karen grabs and rubs her cheeks against Hakua while repeating the phrase "so pointless."

Made me giggle!
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 12:38   Link #114
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_animagic View Post
seems like when perverted things come up (fan service for Kimito)
What we will truly see every time is giant scissors
I can't wait to see how the girls will react to him now that all 4 of them think he is a pervert

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 14:38   Link #115
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Her seiyuu sings the ending.

Don't worry there is a childhood friend in the lead but that's NOT Eri.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 16:15   Link #116
grecefar

the childhood friend never wins, only in the VN game.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 17:57   Link #117
Chosen_Hero

Karen is best girl, any other choice is the wrong one.

Here's to hoping the Rabbit no Kimi (is that how it's written?) arc gets adapted.
Old 2015-10-29, 19:09   Link #118
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Karen is best girl, any other choice is the wrong one.

Here's to hoping the Rabbit no Kimi (is that how it's written?) arc gets adapted.
Hey! do not forget Miyuki!.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-29, 20:07   Link #119
~Yami~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post
Hey! do not forget Miyuki!.
Miyuki must be the true route

remember that she holds the might scissors... if Kimito make a wrong move, then
Old 2015-10-29, 23:51   Link #120
Pen3

I am also on the Miyuki train I am surprised that she's the shortest one, next to Hauka of course.
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, harem, romantic comedy, shounen