Send a message via AIM to Korean_boi
im gonna have to watch that when it comes out
Old 2007-06-24, 16:26   Link #103
Rizzen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean_boi View Post
if u want tear inducing

try kanon and air

both of which are created by the same person.
I'll look at those, thanks. Any more would be welcome as well.
Old 2007-06-24, 21:13   Link #104
risa_chan
Princess Strawberry

I'm a huge shoujo fan as well, here are the anime that I've watched/am watching and adored...

Aishiteruze Baby
Bokura ga Ita
Honey & Clover I and II
Ichigo 100%
Kare Kano
LOVELY COMPLEX!!!!
Nagasarete Airantou
Nana
Ouran High School Host Club
Peach Girl
Ranma 1/2
REC
Romeo x Juliet
Sailor Moon
sola
Soul Link
Suzuka
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro Na ~Crescent Moon~

These aren't shoujo, but I still really liked them:
Bleach
Gintama
Old 2007-06-25, 14:27   Link #105
Korean_boi
BBOY

hm thanks for the suggestions madoka!

but it really is harder to watch anime you haven't seen b4

someone suggest somethign alternative, something NO ONE has ever suggested or mentions b4.

Old 2007-06-25, 20:54   Link #106
Rizzen

Try Simoun
Old 2007-06-26, 00:03   Link #107
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

personally, i think not only you, but everyone should watch Full Metal Panic (Full Metal Panic, Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu?!, and Full Metal Panic: The Second Raid)
hilarious, romantic, awesome, and action. All rolled up into the most kickass anime of all time. Also, the novels are still comin out so there will most likely be another animated series (the last novel's comin out september, but the author will most likely do some less plot related stories after the novel (ala FMP: fumoffu))

DOWNLOAD ALL OF FMP NOW!

NOW

oh yeah and contact me if u cant find some of the anime, or if you want the novels.

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Old 2007-07-02, 21:03   Link #108
Korean_boi
BBOY

i havent started full metal panic! yet. it's sumwhere in my external.

any thoughts aside from it being a romance/comedy?

shallow storyline? too much fanservice?(which i like :])
Old 2007-07-04, 16:57   Link #109
SooHip

I really liked 100% Ichigo: NOT the anime, the manga. I was really addicted to the manga and despite what other ppl say- it was a very good story.

I finished Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: I was very iffy on the storyline..ppl say it was a sad storyline but i honestly didnt feel sad at all. I say it was OK..

I really enjoyed Canvas 2: It was a normal anime- and it was good.. 0.o
the ending REALLY REALLY surprised me and thats what i both hate and love.

Love Hina: ehh...i started it, but didnt get very far..
true that its similar to ichigo..but i found that it was poop compared to ichigo

Hana Yori Dango: NOT THE ANIME- NEVER THE ANIME! the live version is awsome..honestly- its a very "edge of the seat" kind of school life romance. i highly recommend..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im currently watching Tokimeki Memorial Only Love: Its actually really good and funny..which is good, lol. But i can only find 18 eps of subbs =( i need the last 7 episodes on subs! >< (if anyone knows where to find it..pls lemmi know)

I wanna watch school days as well =T

And dude, im just like you man XD
but im very picky..

I like romancy stories..but im also concerned with the age of the show =P, the art, and if its funny or not..

so yeah- i also NEED SUGGESTIONS haha
Old 2007-07-05, 00:36   Link #110
Korean_boi
BBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by SooHip View Post
I really liked 100% Ichigo: NOT the anime, the manga. I was really addicted to the manga and despite what other ppl say- it was a very good story.

I finished Kimi ga Nozomu Eien: I was very iffy on the storyline..ppl say it was a sad storyline but i honestly didnt feel sad at all. I say it was OK..

I really enjoyed Canvas 2: It was a normal anime- and it was good.. 0.o
the ending REALLY REALLY surprised me and thats what i both hate and love.

Love Hina: ehh...i started it, but didnt get very far..
true that its similar to ichigo..but i found that it was poop compared to ichigo

Hana Yori Dango: NOT THE ANIME- NEVER THE ANIME! the live version is awsome..honestly- its a very "edge of the seat" kind of school life romance. i highly recommend..
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im currently watching Tokimeki Memorial Only Love: Its actually really good and funny..which is good, lol. But i can only find 18 eps of subbs =( i need the last 7 episodes on subs! >< (if anyone knows where to find it..pls lemmi know)

I wanna watch school days as well =T

And dude, im just like you man XD
but im very picky..

I like romancy stories..but im also concerned with the age of the show =P, the art, and if its funny or not..

so yeah- i also NEED SUGGESTIONS haha
lol, i have my strange tastes

but once u get into it, it's much easier t enjoy different types of anime

and btw

i thought tokimei memorial was the most random thing i've seen :P
Old 2007-07-05, 01:48   Link #111
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Thank you! I feel the same way.
Old 2007-07-05, 02:15   Link #112
Horo Haru
nyah~ :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by madoka.tsuji View Post
I
Aishiteruze Baby
Bokura ga Ita
Honey & Clover I and II
Ichigo 100%
Kare Kano
LOVELY COMPLEX!!!!
Nagasarete Airantou
Nana
Ouran High School Host Club
Peach Girl
Ranma 1/2
REC
Romeo x Juliet
Sailor Moon
sola
Soul Link
Suzuka
Yoake Mae Yori Ruriiro Na ~Crescent Moon~
I've watched all that.. and I would add:

Tokimeki Memorial -Only Love-
Gift -Eternal Rainbow-
Ai Yori Aoshi
Hana Yori Dango (Live Action only, as someone said above, the anime is really slow.. I still have to watch the second season of the live action :3)
Da Capo
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Kanon 2006
Air
Yamato Nadeshiko Shiki Henge (can't recall if that's the correct name)
Aa! Megami-sama
Old 2007-07-05, 11:32   Link #113
SooHip

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korean_boi View Post

Thats what makes it so funny =P
Old 2007-07-06, 22:40   Link #114
Korean_boi
BBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
Thank you! I feel the same way.
quite random

once you get into it, it actually isnt that bad.

i actually thought the new student and the girl, i think her name was amamiya, had something goin

but the series was way too short
Old 2007-07-18, 00:13   Link #115
Korean_boi
BBOY

looking for new school based anime

doesn't have to be romance

can be anything
Old 2007-07-19, 01:38   Link #116
Zioniu

I'm gonna have to second, third, fourth and fifth Full Metal Panic, FMP: Fumoffu and FMP: The second raid. The story line is great. I am willing to speculate that there will probably be some more stuff animated from this series in the future since the novels seems to be ongoing still. It's funny, there's some good romance thrown in with the action (not enough to hinder the action and certainly not too little to be transparent). Its the kind of romance which drives the plot and the action. Very good series.

As far as other school based anime goes you could try Kekkaishi for a bit of it, they go to school and by night protect it from spirits (a tiny bit of romance though i've only seen till the 7th episode). This one is still ongoing.

Gunparade march: Short but amazing, about high school students in the military, fighting for man kinds survival. Saw it, loved it, wished it was longer. Romance is dominantly present. This isn't so much of a mech/fighter anime as a ... well a not a mech fighter anime. Mostly focuses on romance, with a bit of the aspect of human suffering and loss. Though it is relatively happy, so you won't get all depressed watching.

Gunparade Orchestra: Though i haven't seen this one i want to, just can't find a place to get my hands on it . Made by the same people that made Gunparade March, i hear it's very similar, with different characters, more comedy and 14 more episodes.

Hikaru no Go: If you like Go and even if you dislike Go, alot of it happens at school and school tournaments. To be honest this anime didn't really do it for me, but it's not because it was bad, more because it didn't suit my tastes.

Sorry if anything i suggested has been mentioned (as i'm sure it has been with so many replies). Good luck filling your second 1TB HD .. ^_^

Last edited by Zioniu; 2007-07-19 at 01:40. Reason: spelling errors and confusing sentences
Old 2007-07-26, 00:32   Link #117
Korean_boi
BBOY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zioniu View Post
I'm gonna have to second, third, fourth and fifth Full Metal Panic, FMP: Fumoffu and FMP: The second raid. The story line is great. I am willing to speculate that there will probably be some more stuff animated from this series in the future since the novels seems to be ongoing still. It's funny, there's some good romance thrown in with the action (not enough to hinder the action and certainly not too little to be transparent). Its the kind of romance which drives the plot and the action. Very good series.

As far as other school based anime goes you could try Kekkaishi for a bit of it, they go to school and by night protect it from spirits (a tiny bit of romance though i've only seen till the 7th episode). This one is still ongoing.

Gunparade march: Short but amazing, about high school students in the military, fighting for man kinds survival. Saw it, loved it, wished it was longer. Romance is dominantly present. This isn't so much of a mech/fighter anime as a ... well a not a mech fighter anime. Mostly focuses on romance, with a bit of the aspect of human suffering and loss. Though it is relatively happy, so you won't get all depressed watching.

Gunparade Orchestra: Though i haven't seen this one i want to, just can't find a place to get my hands on it . Made by the same people that made Gunparade March, i hear it's very similar, with different characters, more comedy and 14 more episodes.

Hikaru no Go: If you like Go and even if you dislike Go, alot of it happens at school and school tournaments. To be honest this anime didn't really do it for me, but it's not because it was bad, more because it didn't suit my tastes.

Sorry if anything i suggested has been mentioned (as i'm sure it has been with so many replies). Good luck filling your second 1TB HD .. ^_^
haven't heard of gun parade yet!

i thin ill give that a try

thanks!
Old 2008-01-22, 21:19   Link #118
Korean_boi
BBOY

a bump for my old thread. Would very much like more high school romance threads. doesn't have to be anything out of the ordinary.

im still watching kimikiss and almost done with code geass

now i'm out of things to watch. I have no school tomorrow.

load me up baby.
Old 2008-01-24, 13:02   Link #119
MamoruUsagi

Bokura ga Ita
Kare Kano
Mars
Happy Hustle High
Marmalade Boy
Peach Girl
Fushigi Yuugi
Kare First Love
Ultra Maniac
Ceres Celestial Legend
The Devil Does Exist
Paradise Kiss
Absolute Boyfriend
Doubt!!
Fushigi Yugi
Ultra Cute
High School Debut
Wild Act
Love Attack
Akuma De Sourou
The Devil Does Exist
Sailor Moon
We Were There
Ayashi no Ceres
Ultra Maniac
Sand Chronicles
B.O.D.Y.
Missile Happy!
His and Her Circumstances
Punch!
Sensual Phrase

These are manga series which show the couple as boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a relationship with lots of kissing, some sex, weddings, engagements, marriages and couples dating and in relationships.

Fushigi Yugi manga has more kissing, more sex and the couple is dating and in a relationship for a longer time.

Kare First Love has a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a relationship with lots of kissing, sex and a committed relationship.

Mars has a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a realistic, emotional relationship with lots of kissing and sex.

Happy Hustle High has a couple that is boyfriend and girlfriend and dating and in a relationship.

High School Debut has a couple dating and in a relationship.

Peach Girl manga version.

Fushigi Yugi has a couple that is dating and engaged and in a deep relationship.

Ceres Celestial Legend has sex, making out in hotel rooms, dating, pregnancy, eloping, kissing in bed, hot sex.

The Devil Does Exist is a realistic romance series.

Sailor Moon has a couple that is dating, are boyfriend and girlfriend, get married, become husband and wife, have a kid.

Fushigi Yuugi manga is much logner than the show, the couple is engaged and have a passionate sex scene.

Ultra Cute Romance series.

Mars Realistic romance series, the couple is dating, having sex, living together, engaged and in a realistic relationship.

Bokura ga Ita Great realistic romance series.

Kare Kano Classic romance series.

Marmalade Boy The couple is dating.

Paradise Kiss Great romance series.

Doubt!! Dating

Sensual Phrase Romance

Absolute Boyfriend Dating.

Missile Happy! is a good romance manga.

Last edited by MamoruUsagi; 2009-10-24 at 20:22.
Old 2008-01-24, 18:54   Link #120
Korean_boi
BBOY

thanks very much, but i've seen alot of these. It's hard finding one's you havent seen.

more suggestions would be appreciated! thanks.
Closed Thread