Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2020-08-30, 14:24   Link #101
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Spoiler for 08:
I expected Skadi's backhair going down to her neck for some reason. Her wings are also rather low, near her waist, so she might actually be more of a longer, (lind-)worm like dragon, rather than the usual one.

As for her suddenly being sick... Maybe I just imagined it, but she looked about a head taller than usual when she sat on that stool. So, maybe that's related?

And of course... Ily came through the window

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 20:58   Link #102
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So Glenn have to give a check-up to a giant but at less he really know where to fall so he dosnt get hurt
Old 2020-08-30, 22:52   Link #103
grecefar

I would love to see skadi full body, she looks exotic and attractive in design.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-30, 23:11   Link #104
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I would love to see skadi full body, she looks exotic and attractive in design.
We pretty much did, (claws included) I do have the feeling we will get to see a front view soon though, when Cthully tells Glenn to arou, I mean "examine" her.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2020-08-31, 02:07   Link #105
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
I expected Skadi's backhair going down to her neck for some reason. Her wings are also rather low, near her waist, so she might actually be more of a longer, (lind-)worm like dragon, rather than the usual one.
Maybe she is based on a Ryu or some other form of uncommon Dragon (haven't read the LN yet, so not sure).

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
As for her suddenly being sick... Maybe I just imagined it, but she looked about a head taller than usual when she sat on that stool. So, maybe that's related?
I think its something related to her Tail.
Remember when Glenn was talking to her, he noticed something on her Tail. There is also the weird blue patch on the tip of her Golden Tail as well, which i don't remember seeing before (as far as i remember).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-31, 02:21   Link #106
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Maybe she is based on a Ryu or some other form of uncommon Dragon (haven't read the LN yet, so not sure).
Funny you say that. I was actually checking whether FGO's Oryuu had wings yesterday because of Skadi

Quote:
Remember when Glenn was talking to her, he noticed something on her Tail. There is also the weird blue patch on the tip of her Golden Tail as well, which i don't remember seeing before (as far as i remember).
Oh, it's definitely related to her tail in one way or another as it shows a symptom of whatever she has.
What I mean is that, she might have issues keeping her form the way she always has it, and is thus taller in the scene where she talks. (Her voice is surprisingly claiming btw.)
Though, she could just look taller due to us basically looking over Kurenai's shoulder.

Old 2020-08-31, 03:32   Link #107
Tenzen12

Quote:

She did have that blue patch in ep.4. Difference between then and now is that she now drag it on the ground limply, where before she would sway with her tail in air as she moves.
Old 2020-09-06, 14:26   Link #108
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

my god.. Skadi best girl
That voice is ASMR-tier for sure

can't wait for the next episode

Spoiler for 09:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-06, 15:50   Link #109
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Did...did Cthully just casually tentacle-rape Saphee right in front of Glenn with no fuck's given? This anime is really something else.

Wait, dragons are not from Earth? Did Skadi mean that they're aliens? My mind goes straight to Ghidorah when it comes to alien dragon .
Old 2020-09-06, 18:01   Link #110
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Well, I wonder how they are going to solve the scale issue... Needless to say all the blood Skadi will inevitably loose during the operation.
My other concern is how they want to properly dress Arahnia for a surgery room... Those fine spider hairs aren't exactly surgery room fit...

Old 2020-09-06, 20:52   Link #111
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Well finely seeing a lot of Cthully and she so very skilled moving and using her tentacles just really knowing where to touch

Finely hearing Skadi voice
Old 2020-09-06, 21:54   Link #112
grecefar

As expected skadi is beautiful.

I liked this chapter but the fanservice with cthully and saphee ruined the moment, it was emotive with cthully wanting to save her friend but couldn't.
Old 2020-09-13, 11:50   Link #113
~Yami~

I always feel uncomfortable whenever I saw Cyclops, but this episode actually made it bearable

Spoiler for 10:

The surgery started soon.. can't wait
Old 2020-09-13, 19:26   Link #114
grecefar

I thought the next chapter was sensei making skadi fall in love with him to make her agree the surgery.

That cyclops was pretty funny and it's good to see how loved skadi is in lindworm.
Old 2020-09-13, 21:00   Link #115
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

So all about Meme and how ingenious she is coming up with mechanical way to make needles But must of all she kind of a klutz
Old 2020-09-20, 11:20   Link #116
~Yami~

Spoiler for 11:
Old 2020-09-20, 11:46   Link #117
Tenzen12

I didn't except Cthulhy tentacles actually blaze up. I always imagine this as it sizzling with lot of smoke instead.
Old 2020-09-20, 17:53   Link #118
Funkatron
Highly irregular

Did they eat takoyaki afterwords?

Last edited by Funkatron; 2020-09-20 at 18:32.
Funkatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 20:05   Link #119
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Btw, Vivianite is an iron phosphate mineral. That should explain the amount of blue in her bloodstream, as well as her explosive potential during operation. (Does this also mean she can eat minerals to replenish her fuel?)

Moving on, cute moments from Skadi and Arahnia. Our spider lady has found good friends in Sapphee and Tisalia.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-09-20, 20:15   Link #120
AC-Phoenix
Detective

So Skadi likes shiny things... What a surprise./Sarcasm

Spoiler for Because you know, she...:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkatron View Post
Did they eat takoyaki afterwords?
Given her previous food shenanigans, I'd say she certainly tried serving it afterwards.

Tags
adaptation, monster girls