AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-01, 19:33   Link #101
xavier8200

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I'm just wondering how Naruto is lying down tired while Sasuke is still able to stand up. I thought Kyuubi would help Naruto get back up again.

Im sure Kyuubi has had enough by now. First the Kimmi fight then the sasuke fight. what a dissapointing day for the kyuubi. Kyuubi tried so hard but it just wasnt enough in the end.

It would be funny if Kyuubi rejected Naruto in some way. Like Id rather die than be used by you. LOL
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:34   Link #102
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I'm just wondering how Naruto is lying down tired while Sasuke is still able to stand up. I thought Kyuubi would help Naruto get back up again.
i guess you can say naruto used up all this stamina. because you cant say he was at 100% stamina when they started this fight. charka wise maybe since he can geta recharged from kyubi but judging from this fight and the garaa fight kyubi doesnt restore narutos stamina so he can still tire out.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:36   Link #103
Kouji
StrykerX

Yeah, that'll be the day. But, I doubt that'll happen. Though, if that were to happen Naruto'd obviously be screwed. And maybe the manga would've end right there *laughs*
Old 2004-10-01, 19:54   Link #104
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1out
Sasuke in the future will HAVE to be the one who kills his brother. And he will be the only one who will be able to do it.
Actually, I don't think Sasuke will kill his brother, if he does I imagine he would ruin himself for life. Revenge isn't the way to go about things.

Even Orochimaru was getting worried at one point that his plans would be recked because Sasuke was changing.

One quote Orochimaru said was: It looks as if his contact with the Nine Tails boy is changing Sasuke-kun's goal and heart... He's a child who has that much influence on Sasuke-kun. So the faster we tear them apart the better.
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 19:59   Link #105
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
One quote Orochimaru said was: It looks as if his contact with the Nine Tails boy is changing Sasuke-kun's goal and heart... He's a child who has that much influence on Sasuke-kun. So the faster we tear them apart the better.
And Oro was pretty much successful on this part
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 20:06   Link #106
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And Oro was pretty much successful on this part
Yes, he was, it seems all his little plans worked out. Especially the "tear them apart" scenario was taken quite literally, Sasuke and Naruto were certainly tearing each other apart O.O
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 21:02   Link #107
Genei Killua
Mashou no Tenshi

Send a message via AIM to Genei Killua
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
It wasn't a Rasengan neither it was a Chidori anymore.

Look at page 2, there weren't any blackish chakra for the Chidori neither a spere of chakra for the Rasengan, both jutsu weakened/negated each other, that's why Sasuke has still a head and Naruto hasn't a hand through his heart.

Their jutsus hit each other creating the huge sphere of chakra all around them. They finished their strike then, Naruto at the head and Sasuke at the chest.
Hmm, I'm wondering if a true master of the rasengan could in that split second between the lessening of the jutsus and the contact re 'charge' up the rasengan, and then deliver the killing blow.
Genei Killua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 21:42   Link #108
corsair11

I think the power of rasengan and chidori has decreased. How can a powerful jutsu,rasengan merely make a scratch?Think about kabuto, the damage he received from rasengan. Until now , we havent got an answer yet whether chidori or rasengan is stronger.
corsair11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 21:45   Link #109
thedemonwithin

i like the idea of naruto made a clone of himeself to see and made him lie there to see whether sasuke would really of went through killin him and is hidin in the waterfall or somthin
thedemonwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 22:21   Link #110
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair11
I think the power of rasengan and chidori has decreased. How can a powerful jutsu,rasengan merely make a scratch?Think about kabuto, the damage he received from rasengan. Until now , we havent got an answer yet whether chidori or rasengan is stronger.
The vast majority of the power of both jutsus was cancelled out in the big explosion, just like last time. This time they just had a little left-over to hit eachother with.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 22:27   Link #111
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kouji
Yeah, that'll be the day. But, I doubt that'll happen. Though, if that were to happen Naruto'd obviously be screwed. And maybe the manga would've end right there *laughs*
Hmm, I wouldn't be too surprised if they pick that part to end the anime though. They seem to like ending anime series with inconclusive scenes like this.
Anyway, as for the chapter itself, for the first time in a while, I can say it didn't suck. However, Naruto is obviously not dead. For that to even be a valid option, he would have had to have an emotional farewell speech, saying he forgives Sasuke, blah blah blah, he still considers him a friend, blah blah, not to go to oro, then his eyes close and then the scene with the light.
Old 2004-10-01, 22:39   Link #112
kakash1

this was the worst chapter yet.. again. EXTREMELY un ninja like. the only ninja thing that has been in this whole arc is the forehead protectors and kakashis mask. otherwise no strategic attacks no thinkining, no jutsus (besides chidori and rasengan) no kunais. im really mad at kishimoto.
kakash1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 22:57   Link #113
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Oh, relax. Not every chapter has to have people sneaking around to be good. Naruto has never really been about ninja anyway.

There's a higher quality raw out at a site that has many Naruto animated gifs.
Veritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:01   Link #114
Lathmeer

Quote:
Origionally posted by Uchiha_Rurik
Thta my be a posiblity, becasue after this, Sasuke wont have a close friend (i really doubt that ORO will be his closest friend), and he will need to find another way to get he MS, but i dont think he got it know, unless he think he killed naruto, like fearthemullet said....
o well, almost nobody (i say" almost nobody" because i remember someone posting that same ending....it makes me wonder if Kishimoto post in this form ) think that it was going to end this way, but it was the most logicall ending...
LOL that was me, thanks. but I'm not Kishimoto. If I was, this arc wouldn't have even happened.

Quote:
Origionally posted by Animizzle
well this is ok, I'll gladly admit i was wrong.

zek, laphmeer ur win.

altho there is still a small chance!!!!
Yeah i thought it was pretty well done as such things go. But I wish more words had been spoken. I don't like to guess what the characters are thinking. .... oh, and my alias name is with a T.

Quote:
Origionally posted by Hunter
It wasn't a Rasengan neither it was a Chidori anymore.

Look at page 2, there weren't any blackish chakra for the Chidori neither a spere of chakra for the Rasengan, both jutsu weakened/negated each other, that's why Sasuke has still a head and Naruto hasn't a hand through his heart.

Their jutsus hit each other creating the huge sphere of chakra all around them. They finished their strike then, Naruto at the head and Sasuke at the chest.
That's pretty much what I got from it too.

I am really anxious to learn about Neji's fate. He's my 2nd favorite character after Naruto for me. I never liked Chouji though. I wonder how long it will be before the love sick Sakura packs up and takes off after Sasuke? She was willing to go with him when he was first leaving after all. Man Naruto can never catch a friggin break can he?

Last edited by Lathmeer; 2004-10-01 at 23:36.
Lathmeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:31   Link #115
akunin667

Spoilers From the future

Naruto is not dead, he's just henge'd sasuke, like he did in the first ep. Its really, Naruto thats still up and running around. and he goes to Orochi and tells him how he's got the autobot matrix of leadership... erm I mean the kyuubi inside of him. then he's going to whine Kabuto to death and then PWNz Orochi with his new 1337 UberRasengan. Later they go back to Konoha where they find they have bigger troubles. everyone is on drugs, what follows is commonly called the "After school special" arc or the "A very special story Arc" arc. It is sometime after this that Miromu Arakawa takes over Naruto for kishimoto, so he can spend more time, vacationing on Fiji.

Nah, but really, folks, lets just sit back, relax and see what kishimoto has been cooking up for us.

--Akunin667
akunin667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:39   Link #116
fightingdreamer88
where you goin' bub?

Quote:
Originally Posted by akunin667
Naruto is not dead, he's just henge'd sasuke, like he did in the first ep. Its really, Naruto thats still up and running around. and he goes to Orochi and tells him how he's got the autobot matrix of leadership... erm I mean the kyuubi inside of him. then he's going to whine Kabuto to death and then PWNz Orochi with his new 1337 UberRasengan. Later they go back to Konoha where they find they have bigger troubles. everyone is on drugs, what follows is commonly called the "After school special" arc or the "A very special story Arc" arc. It is sometime after this that Miromu Arakawa takes over Naruto for kishimoto, so he can spend more time, vacationing on Fiji.

Nah, but really, folks, lets just sit back, relax and see what kishimoto has been cooking up for us.

--Akunin667
God that prediction scared me for a moment lol. Totally agree though on the waiting..though the wait is a tad long
fightingdreamer88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:48   Link #117
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
Actually, I don't think Sasuke will kill his brother, if he does I imagine he would ruin himself for life. Revenge isn't the way to go about things.
No, I imagine Itachi will die in some freak accident even though Sasuke ends up trying to save him. The bottom line though is that Itachi has to die.
Ori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:48   Link #118
xavier8200

too bad kakshi was late AGAIN! Well maybe we will see some more flashbacks!!! will people still complain about flashbacks if it a Kakashi flashback??? HMMM more flashbacks I can almost taste it.

And it tastes good

HURRAAAYYY for flashbacks!!!!
xavier8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:53   Link #119
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
do u guys really think sasuke had any more chakara to run away from kakashi?

i'd say someone came and picked him up and as for kakashi not able to sense anyone....he is still weakened from the itachi fight.....and kabuto prolly hid himself pretty well, he is pretty strong

the coughing up blood part(after effect of CSlvl2) pretty much implied that he is also banged up as naruto cept that he lasted a couple of second more

as for naruto bieng dead.....less likely, i think he just pushed his body beyond his limits and the kyubii sensing that he is safe(sasuke not wanting to kill off his 'closest friend') kyubii stoped supplying naruto his chakara

i like the idea that the two chakara canceled each other.....i was wondering why sasuke's hand didnt go through and his head didnt explode(even w/ the head protector) and this idea kinda makes sense
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-01, 23:55   Link #120
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathmeer
I am really anxious to learn about Neji's fate. He's my 2nd favorite character after Naruto for me. I never liked Chouji though. I wonder how long it will be before the love sick Sakura packs up and takes off after Sasuke? She was willing to go with him when he was first leaving after all. Man Naruto can never catch a friggin break can he?
Personally I'm hoping that both choji and neji are dead. It really wouldn't make sense otherwise. Plus that could set up a scene between Naruto and sakura that I've been hoping for ever since neji's fight. Sakura would be all upset that Naruto didn't bring her beloved sasuke-kun back, thinking only about Sasuke, and not about those who gave their lives for him. Naruto would realize what a selfish bitch Sakura really is, then tell her to shut up, that choji and neji are dead and all she can think of is sasuke. He would then say, "I swear I'll bring him back, but until then, I never want to speak to you again." That would complete the destruction of team 7, and give the series a new dynamic, which I think it needs at this point.