AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Old 2006-10-20, 05:35   Link #101
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
We can very well do without coma - instead we could have Haruka in a critical condition in the hospital barely clinging on to her life (omg, what am i saying poor Haruka...), but conscious - barely able (or not) to keep her eyes open, but alive and avare of her surroundings - for the sake of drama make it so that shes unable to move or speak. That would be a nice twist that would allow to keep the drama for Haruka since she wouldnt be unconscious.
We could, but there's no way that it's going to happen like that. If anything, they will either follow one of two things, the Haruka path from the original game, or the SFD. Other than that, it's doubtful to see any other sort of story come out of it.
Old 2006-10-20, 06:14   Link #102
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Hey, its just some specualtion/thoughts of how i would like to see the Haruka scenario. Ofc i dont have any high hopes that it will go that way.
Old 2006-10-23, 11:36   Link #103
Perishthethought

This is absolutely brilliant news. It really is. I never expected this in a million years!
Perishthethought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-19, 00:26   Link #104
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

im rooting for haruka from the start....when will the haruka route show?? what kind of story is she into the game??? got any speculations??
Old 2006-11-22, 23:57   Link #105
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
But i don't understand the ending (Haruka one) in the DVD Specification. What Haruka said aand what is the meaning by just putting some PIC that Haruka is playing water and the 4 of them taking photo together under Takayuki's favourite place? I don't understand it at all.
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-24, 16:48   Link #106
Diablodoc
Unknown

Hmm, sorry, i've been away some weeks and not seen any replies.

Well anyway, what you said about the non-coma state, Skyfall, sounds quite good. I mean, it would be so dramatic when piano plays silent in the background, the beep of the pulse-meter and Haruka looking at you with sorrowfull eyes, asking you to forgive her for the accident, while you both know that it wasn't her fault at all (some girls do that, typically in films) and Takayuki holds her hand and cries, hoping that she will be ok, while she looks at him and suddenly smiles...

I think that could be quite dramatic, but the problem is to make it last through a whole episode. Also, it wouldn't be *that* much like the original KGNE after all, since much of the point was that she actually had lost 3 years of her entire life! Her long her, her nails, her voice, her age, her friends, school, environment, everything was changed, and i think that is irreplaceable, since that gave some quite shocking, but understandful thoughts for Haruka. But still, i like the idea, quite dramatic
Diablodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-25, 00:24   Link #107
Klover
Shuffle! 大好

Send a message via MSN to Klover
But it is sad to have such endimg in the anime. Sayint sayunara to the one she love for 2 year more and she had to face such a cruel reality that she had coma for 3 year, i rather prefer the good ending in 君が望む永遠~Special Fan Disk~ ,that is Haruka didn't meet with the accident and four of them having good time under the tree together after 3 year, and the most important thing is Haruka is still with Takayuki. That is the most valueable part,i like it .The other ending in DVD Specification is too sad for me and i can't handle it.
Klover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-02, 01:23   Link #108
Inari
far far away kingdom

Send a message via MSN to Inari
Hi everyone

Well I'm a newby in this forum ans english isn't my mother language, so forgive me if I misunderstand some words, expressions or sentences.
I've watched the whole anime KGNE and liked it a lot. I've seen Akane Maniax too but I didn't like it, completely different from the mood of the 14 episodes.
In France we also do know about Haruka's route but noone has a real idea about what it will be about. As you said it might be like the fan disk. Does anyone has news from it?

Greatings ^^
Inari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-07, 05:56   Link #109
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well I would personally prefer the Fan Disk version cause that would mean, more dates with Haruka and more relationship development between Haruka and Takayuki. To me, even if it is a Haruka route, it would seem pretty boring if the majority of the relationship development takes place in the hospital room...
So a fandisk remake would be nice, it would mean telling a story we haven't seen before and more character development between Haruka and Takayuki. By the way who said there won't be drama in the fandisc version, there is still drama but in a different form.

The first two eps of KGNE we see that Mitsuki helps Haruka and Takayuki get together but know she is harbouring feelings towards Takayuki, so the drama in the fandisc version could be Mitsuki realising her feelings and then angst action comes out to play, with Mitsuki confessing to Takayuki but he says that he has more feelings to Haruka..

Although I would prefer the fandisc version, I also liked Haruka's long hair in KGNE and believes that probably without the accident that would never of happened, unless she decides to grow her hair long, so this is the only downside to the fandisc version.. lol man my rant has become quite long so i'll stop there and say that i can't wait for the Haruka route woot!!
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 15:02   Link #110
Diablodoc
Unknown

I liked the long hair she had too. And her personality was NOT the same as when before, when she was kinda shy and distant. Now, after the accident, she was, shall i say, full of love and trust towards Takayuki, which is very touching and a very good property to have. I kinda liked that best.

Also, the situation here when they both feel the same sadness of the accident but new hope when she is back - the mix when Haruka is the person who gets compassion, and Takayuki is, kinda the "saviour" to her, its a very good scenario i think. It makes them care more for each other, and i like hospital scenes more than i like normal "on-the-street-doing-nothing" scenes. But that's IMO. I just hope the Haruka Route gets more touching, with at least as much drama and feelings as the original.

Btw, Fandisc? Everyone's talking about it, where is it and how do i get it?!
Diablodoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-10, 16:44   Link #111
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
I don't deal with KimiNozo for a small bit of time and come back to find that there'll be an alternate retelling of it via Haruka's route? Hurray!

And it seems that a lot of us want to see Haruka suffer! Mwahahaha! Inflict pain onto the character you love and chip away at your soul! *evil laughter*

Seriously, Akane would be the biggest surprise. I'd route for Akane to put one past her own sister and Mistuki.

Well, there doesn't seem to be anymore official info here other than that there's an anime that is confirmed to come out and it'll be "Haruka's route", whatever that means. I'll be looking forward to this. =)
Old 2006-12-11, 00:58   Link #112
holyman282

Well there shouldn't be any new info because they just started on the anime, considering that sequels should take at least 1 year or more to make i'm not expecting anymore info until maybe in the middle of 2007
Old 2006-12-11, 15:30   Link #113
martino
makes no files now

I have sort of missed out on this thread, and cannot be bothered reading through it, so how many episodes is this going to be? And do you know how much of the plot they will rewrite?

Thanks!
Old 2006-12-11, 23:50   Link #114
animefanrk2k

Send a message via AIM to animefanrk2k Send a message via MSN to animefanrk2k
Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Well there shouldn't be any new info because they just started on the anime, considering that sequels should take at least 1 year or more to make i'm not expecting anymore info until maybe in the middle of 2007
Here's the answers we're looking for, martino, in terms of 'how many episodes' and 'plot' and such.
Old 2006-12-12, 04:32   Link #115
holyman282

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
I have sort of missed out on this thread, and cannot be bothered reading through it, so how many episodes is this going to be? And do you know how much of the plot they will rewrite?

Thanks!
Well so far all we know is that they are doing a remake of KGNE and that it's going to be based on Haruka's Route, So far we just know that they are starting the anime and that's about it..... Not much to go on but hey, this info got my hopes up cause i love Haruka!
Old 2006-12-12, 13:42   Link #116
martino
makes no files now

Thanks. Well, looks like good news for Haruka fans. As for Mitsuki fans (I'm a 3/4 fan of Mitsuki, 1/4 Haruka) this will be interesting alternative reality watch...
Old 2006-12-12, 14:02   Link #117
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by martino View Post
Thanks. Well, looks like good news for Haruka fans. As for Mitsuki fans (I'm a 3/4 fan of Mitsuki, 1/4 Haruka) this will be interesting alternative reality watch...

We miss the hell fire discussions last time when we didn't have the ep by ep discussion. This time around i expecting a full blown firestorm of discussions. AS might need to appoint a few mods just for the KGNE forum when the Haruka route is release.
Old 2006-12-12, 14:05   Link #118
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well alternative huh? mitsuki is going to reach a new level of depression by the looks of it i wonder if akane would turn up to give their love a run for their money

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 01:48   Link #119
BOZZY

*sigh*

I still don't get why they are doing a remake of KGNE with a different route, why couldn't they just animate MuvLuv instead?
BOZZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-13, 04:06   Link #120
holyman282

Personally i'm really happy they are doing another route with Haruka, although the ending for KGNE was good, it just didn't feel right for me, (probably cause i'm a Haruka fan) I believe the writers probably realised how many Haruka fans were out there and saw a market for it, so they probably decided to milk us for all we are worth and release the Haruka route. I myself personally will offer myself up to be milked cause KGNE is just so damn good and a Haruka route will just have me doing backflips.

Although it's still in the making i'm really glad that they are finally going to make a story that will appeal to the Haruka fans out there.

Well I personally felt Mitsuki deserved that depression cause she is a backstabber and really it wasn't that depressing cause in the end she had a damn happy ending, while the girl (haruka) who actually deserved a happy ending did not and that just pissed me off! so hurray for remake!

Tags
âge, brains base, drama, ova, romance, seinen