AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2015-05-06, 14:02   Link #101
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I had completely forgotten about the human centipede thing they had going on during the ninja training. That was absolutely disgusting

First half was the best. That was masterful trolling on the Yorozuya's part. Still not enough to turn off Sacchan though.
Old 2015-05-06, 16:22   Link #102
00 raizer

why this anime skip so many arc???the sword hilt arc,the alien AKB48 arc,the gender bender arc and many more???are they gonna ruin this anime???
00 raizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 16:33   Link #103
MagnaFisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00 raizer View Post
why this anime skip so many arc???the sword hilt arc,the alien AKB48 arc,the gender bender arc and many more???are they gonna ruin this anime???
i think they gonna save that for later
MagnaFisto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 18:04   Link #104
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
Don't let previews fool you, some times the Gintama series likes to troll its fan base.

Fun episode, need to re watch it again. Always fun to watch episodes twice to pick at the episode
I know I know but Sakamoto will appear and he is so dumb it's hilarious
Old 2015-05-06, 19:45   Link #105
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnaFisto View Post
i think they gonna save that for later
Now, how does this Anime work with it's arcs from the manga? Do they show filler first than enter the big arcs? I haven't been reading the Manga till recently with what's been going on now that's been pretty big heavy stuff.

They could be saving for the arc that we've been in the Manga right now, I mean the important one that just ended. I don't see them skipping some though either, I really want the love potion arc Animated

Anime hasn't disapointed is yet with it's Arcs.

I'd love it if the preview for the next episode wasn't going to troll us

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 21:28   Link #106
Renchan

Quote:
I think they're using these short chapters first as a way to reintroduce the cast. Episode 3 has Yamazaki and Tama, episode 4 has Tsukkie, Hinowa, Seita, this episode are Sacchan and Zenzou, and next episode is Sakamoto.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-06, 22:57   Link #107
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Now, how does this Anime work with it's arcs from the manga? Do they show filler first than enter the big arcs? I haven't been reading the Manga till recently with what's been going on now that's been pretty big heavy stuff.

They could be saving for the arc that we've been in the Manga right now, I mean the important one that just ended. I don't see them skipping some though either, I really want the love potion arc Animated

Anime hasn't disapointed is yet with it's Arcs.

I'd love it if the preview for the next episode wasn't going to troll us
Calm down now. The show's only on it's fifth episode!

We don't even know how long this series is running so I'm sure they'll get to whatever's in the manga at some point.

I need to rewatch some episodes. I got thru halfway season two before I got distracted.
Old 2015-05-07, 00:54   Link #108
rladls2121

Sa-chan she had the nerve to come back to become the mirror again even after kicked Gin's ugly side of him through the glass.

Ninja License seems is no different than Drivers License.
Just License.
Yamazaki finally cannot take it so he just decides to....
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 03:24   Link #109
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
Calm down now. The show's only on it's fifth episode!

We don't even know how long this series is running so I'm sure they'll get to whatever's in the manga at some point.

I need to rewatch some episodes. I got thru halfway season two before I got distracted.
I hope with this time having more material to work with than they did the last time that we have more episodes ordered. Last time I believe we were too caught up with the manga so we needed another break. Than the guy's said if the second film out did the first in the box office that the Anime would return which it did than boom. I think they just were waiting till they Had more to work with. So many arcs I want to see Animated so hopefully it's like some said, to re introduce the characters, I trust the Anime staff they haven't let us down yet with arcs.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Old 2015-05-07, 03:31   Link #110
00 raizer

no,what i mean is the next episode about meeting of gintoki and his old friend....that episode is among the latest episode in manga...there are many more arc that still not animated...there are so many arc especially the gender bender arc meanwhile the next anime episode(gintoki and his friend meeting meeting) is newer in manga than other arc...it look like the sunrise skip it and not gonna animated that other episodes....
00 raizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 08:07   Link #111
Renchan

Quote:
no,what i mean is the next episode about meeting of gintoki and his old friend....that episode is among the latest episode in manga...there are many more arc that still not animated...there are so many arc especially the gender bender arc meanwhile the next anime episode(gintoki and his friend meeting meeting) is newer in manga than other arc...it look like the sunrise skip it and not gonna animated that other episodes....
Not necessarily true. Yamazaki and Tama episode was supposed to be before the arcs in enchousen, yet we only get to see them this season. This episode happened after next episode.
Renchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-07, 08:38   Link #112
Starway

Quote:
They allways do the episodes out of order it's nothing new so no need to worry.
Old 2015-05-07, 12:37   Link #113
larethian

The Ninja license categorization was hilarious but first part tops it all with the Fanta
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 18:07   Link #114
p-kun

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-gintama-anime

Just another day for Gintama . Another public apology might be necessary.
p-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-12, 21:31   Link #115
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-kun View Post
http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-new...-gintama-anime

Just another day for Gintama . Another public apology might be necessary.
Are we sure they aren't the PTA in disguise?
Old 2015-05-13, 07:10   Link #116
AntonKutovoi

You expected Kurokono Tasuke to appear, but it was me, Dio! Or maybe not.
AntonKutovoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-13, 07:47   Link #117
thieftheodore
Silent Reader

for some reason Crunchyroll change the bgm in the next episode preview, too bad the original are funnier with Kuroko Basket OP1 as bgm
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/gintama/trailer/

Old 2015-05-13, 09:38   Link #118
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

LOL Did Gintoki really owe that much money during the War to his friends or are they using this reunion episode to get revenge on him for never appearing in important arcs? XD

I'm sure Zura is ticked for being sidelined during the last two important arcs, one involved the past too

Gintoki is right, all they do is appear in the openings and endings these days and have no importance, LOL Poor guy's. Love the fact that Gintoki didn't want to have this flashback episode and tried to walk away before the episode started. It's so funny when he tries to stop arcs before they happen, like that time that involved that fan boy War he really just wanted to end it right from the start acting like the narrator

I feel so trolled right now, I said it before didn't I? Gorillia a lot of the times likes to troll his fandom LOL.

Is this guy Zura keeps going on and on about going to be real or just another troll? That guy's just dying for some more screen time

We need another postcard arc, see Zura complain about being sidelined again.

Fun episode, these guy's really get under Gintoki's skin, first time this year I saw him being driven nuts like that.

Also, of all episodes to complain about. We've had episodes ten times worse than that, I hope Gintoki does hold a press conference and just tells those people to F off.

Old 2015-05-13, 10:42   Link #119
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

I wonder how many will pay for an item that makes your voice sound like Dio's
Old 2015-05-13, 11:27   Link #120
larethian

Holy crap, this episode is absolutely hilarious!!
Kuroko-no Tasuke, voiced by Ono Kenshou himself
And we are going to get Emperor Eye next ep Looking forward to how it's going to parody out

Quote:
Originally Posted by thieftheodore View Post
for some reason Crunchyroll change the bgm in the next episode preview, too bad the original are funnier with Kuroko Basket OP1 as bgm
http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/gintama/trailer/

Have been watching CR for the past few years so thanks for this
Absolutely looking forward to the 'backstory of the Generation of Miracles'

Quote:
LOL Did Gintoki really owe that much money during the War to his friends or are they using this reunion episode to get revenge on him for never appearing in important arcs? XD

I'm sure Zura is ticked for being sidelined during the last two important arcs, one involved the past too

Gintoki is right, all they do is appear in the openings and endings these days and have no importance, LOL Poor guy's. Love the fact that Gintoki didn't want to have this flashback episode and tried to walk away before the episode started. It's so funny when he tries to stop arcs before they happen, like that time that involved that fan boy War he really just wanted to end it right from the start acting like the narrator

I feel so trolled right now, I said it before didn't I? Gorillia a lot of the times likes to troll his fandom LOL.

Is this guy Zura keeps going on and on about going to be real or just another troll? That guy's just dying for some more screen time

We need another postcard arc, see Zura complain about being sidelined again.

Fun episode, these guy's really get under Gintoki's skin, first time this year I saw him being driven nuts like that.

Also, of all episodes to complain about. We've had episodes ten times worse than that, I hope Gintoki does hold a press conference and just tells those people to F off.
I suppose you don't watch Kuroko no Basuke?
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen