Notices

Old 2016-07-11, 00:47   Link #101
OmegaWeaponZ

That's the one.

Dude needs to guard his rear there
Old 2016-07-11, 01:12   Link #102
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I wonder what make her interested to MC ass...
Old 2016-07-11, 01:14   Link #103
MPT

Just judging from the anime, I'm not sure it's solely Moroha's and not just asses and being a pervert in general.

EDIT: got a response from mechbear on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechbear
Yup. Best to wait a month for the translator to get back. Heard the translator is slacking a while reading Death March and playing Granblue Fantasy.......
And judging from earlier posts in the thread like
Quote:
Prologue Done. Will be doing all stuffs in the main page from now on.
That is indeed the name they use on the forums. Looks like I may well not be TLing the series, not sure how happy I am about that, on the one hand it's less work for me. But on the other, slightly more vain hand, I do prefer my translation style. Guess we'll find out on the 10th of August then.

Last edited by MPT; 2016-07-11 at 01:34.
MPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 01:36   Link #104
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
I wonder what make her interested to MC ass...
No special reason..she just a hentai senpai..and MC's ass can't satisfied her lust, she want more from him..that why everyone fear her.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 12:12   Link #105
MPT

Well, looks like I'm not TLing after all, as I said, slightly disappointed, slightly not
Quote:
No worries. I admit I was slacking due to a combination of RL, the mess that was the LN licensing scene a few months back and general slacking. Guess I'll better get back to editng and restart the project and stop playing so much GBF ><.
Old 2016-07-11, 13:07   Link #106
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPT View Post
Well, looks like I'm not TLing after all, as I said, slightly disappointed, slightly not
I had given up hope for the translation until you wanted to take it on. Mechbear's volume 1 translation was good but then after that was nothing. I figured he had lost interest but maybe not.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-11, 13:10   Link #107
MPT

Well if he does drop it or lose interest for a long time again, as long as I don't get horribly disillusioned with the story later, I'll probably be willing to pick it up. Then again, I already have Flag that I'm supposed to be doing, so I guess it's a blessing in disguise.
Old 2016-07-11, 15:21   Link #108
Sparteh

Could someone tell me how well written romance is in volumes which were not adapted? I really hope that it didn't turn into "new volume=new girl and lets forget about the previous ones".
Also, what is the list of its members in latest raws?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-13, 09:05   Link #109
MPT

I've got to say, after nearly finishing volume two (just getting to chapter 6) I'm impressed at how much they managed to skip and change and yet still stretch it to two episodes.

EDIT: Missed 6 for 8, this is what I get from typing on a phone.

Last edited by MPT; 2016-07-13 at 10:00.
Old 2016-07-13, 14:40   Link #110
NeoAnkara

Quote:
I've got to say, after nearly finishing volume two (just getting to chapter 6) I'm impressed at how much they managed to skip and change and yet still stretch it to two episodes.

EDIT: Missed 6 for 8, this is what I get from typing on a phone.
Is the change for better or worse? Does it affect Moroha and Shizuno relationship?
Old 2016-07-13, 15:10   Link #111
MPT

Changes from the source material are generally for worse I find, I think about the only time I can remember off-hand it not being so would be in Amagi.

There are lots of changes just to how events happen and the build up to them, like Maya's becoming Moroha's room-mate,
Spoiler:
you got some actual insight into her as a character and not just the loli McGuffin and
Spoiler:
and Moroha doesn't just rely on being told things for the first time at convenient junctures.

The change which amused me most though would be when rescuing Shizuno
Spoiler:

Incidentally, I had almost finished the prologue so I might post just that as a preview to try and get people excited for a continued translation again once I get my hard drive back, assuming the files are intact. (Remember kids, don't leave your hard drives where pets can get at them and knock them to the floor and then knock your drink over them for good measure.)
Old 2016-07-13, 19:55   Link #112
NeoAnkara

Thanks. Now I can read the first volume without worrying of never finding continuation.
Old 2016-07-15, 14:14   Link #113
MPT

Got my hard drive back, and thankfully, nearly all the files were completely intact.

So, so the work of translating it doesn't go wasted and it never see the light of day, here's the prologue of volume 2, so you can look forward to the continuation from Translatebear over on Baka-Tsuki.
Old 2016-07-15, 15:48   Link #114
bones

That was a great read thank you for the prologue, I'm surprised that Shizuno is a reserve member of the Saviors. I thought that she and Moroha were active members and Satsuki was the reserve.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-15, 15:58   Link #115
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Got my hard drive back, and thankfully, nearly all the files were completely intact.

So, so the work of translating it doesn't go wasted and it never see the light of day, here's the prologue of volume 2, so you can look forward to the continuation from Translatebear over on Baka-Tsuki.
I like it.

It also proves how much was left out. The part about Momochi being Moroha's default combat partner was barely even touched on in the anime.
Old 2016-07-17, 02:06   Link #116
MPT

It was a real shame, none of the intrigue and plotting between Edward and Tadanori either, I think actually having the motivations and reasoning behind what was happening would have made it much better.
Old 2016-07-17, 12:21   Link #117
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Thanks man. It's interesting.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 06:18   Link #118
dracorax

Guess I have to watch BT for some updates assuming mechbear is actually continueing, or if he slips back into laze mode.
Old 2016-07-20, 07:44   Link #119
NeoAnkara

The quality difference between anime and LN is astounding. Sasuga LN adaptation never live to it's source material.

After reading prologue of volume 2 I'm loving Shizuno more and more. Hopefully it's won't end with just prologue this time.
Old 2016-07-20, 10:51   Link #120
MPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoAnkara View Post
The quality difference between anime and LN is astounding. Sasuga LN adaptation never live to it's source material.

After reading prologue of volume 2 I'm loving Shizuno more and more. Hopefully it's won't end with just prologue this time.
Unfortunately that's just the way it is with adaptations, though more so with light novels than manga. As far as the ending with just the prologue, assuming it's not picked up again, I probably will continue, though taking it on at the same time as Flag just makes me think it'd slow both down.

Incidentally, volume 17 will be being released on the 9th of august, so it looks like I've got a great deal to catch up on regardless.

Cover image here:
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Tags
harem, reincarnation