AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-03-21, 01:43   Link #101
Quasi Mortuus

Look... I in now way meant that I was expecting someone to scanlate. I was merely stating some wishful thinking on my part. Narutaru was very cool, and if I could get my hands on the English version, from where I am, I would probaly buy it (since I really do want to know whats going to happen! :P)
Old 2006-04-19, 08:42   Link #102
Woko

For me, the biggest problem of Narutaru is the lack of furigana. I even went so far to try some japanese OCRs, but I failed miserably. I estimate it'll take me at least 2 more years to be able to read it which really sucks. I still remember hours and hours of IME Pad Handwriting and it certainly ISN'T a good way to enjoy favourite manga.
Old 2006-04-19, 11:00   Link #103
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Mangascreener's Stephen has put up translations for the next two chapters and hopefully Mangascreener should be releasing them soon. Looking forward to more revelations,
Spoiler:
looks like an interesting character.
Old 2006-04-20, 02:18   Link #104
Fel
Clean up princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woko
For me, the biggest problem of Narutaru is the lack of furigana. I even went so far to try some japanese OCRs, but I failed miserably. I estimate it'll take me at least 2 more years to be able to read it which really sucks. I still remember hours and hours of IME Pad Handwriting and it certainly ISN'T a good way to enjoy favourite manga.
Aw crap.
Now scanlations are my only choice for the later volumes.
Old 2006-04-20, 02:27   Link #105
Woko

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsurumaru
Spoiler:
looks like an interesting character.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-20, 10:11   Link #106
Rion
Ramune~

Quote:
Quarkboy, do you still have those raw scans of Narutaru Volumes 1-12? I definitely have them somewhere as well as my hard copies.
Uh... I actually have them too. (I saw that the scans look better than my german print version so I decided to keep them *haha*) But they are a pain to upload... but rather easy to get via IRC.

Quote:
On the other hand, if you just want to help people find out what happens next, text summaries or text scripts will work just fine, don't you think?
Didn't we have (long) text summaries somewhere? And oh by the way, I do not believe anybody can do a satisfactory summary of the last volume. So personally I'd go with text scripts if I could do them.
Old 2006-04-20, 15:32   Link #107
Quarkboy
Translator, Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion
Didn't we have (long) text summaries somewhere? And oh by the way, I do not believe anybody can do a satisfactory summary of the last volume. So personally I'd go with text scripts if I could do them.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=491&page=6

And what, was my summary of volume 12 not good enough for you? . Actually I know so much more japanese now than I did back then... I'm aprehensive about even reading them.
Sam Pinansky
Old 2006-04-21, 13:14   Link #108
animernq

Back on topic; text translation of Bokurano can be found here: http://www.mangascreener.com/stephen.../bokurano.html
Old 2006-04-22, 16:10   Link #109
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Just a question to all those who read vol.4 : What is the point of chap. 20? I thought i misunderstood something, as my japanese isn't perfect, but after reading the translation, i'm really wondering...
Maybe i'm stupid, but please tell me if i missed something important.
thanks
Old 2006-04-23, 01:39   Link #110
petr

Basically, in short sentences. Be happy. Trust in ppl. Even if youre life is complete shit, there are always happy momments, you should treasure. Love ppl, dont hate. Be happy.
I hope it helped a bit :]
Old 2006-04-23, 11:21   Link #111
raphaël
trainee archangel

Send a message via AIM to raphaël
Yes you did, more than you think (like, i got it wrong but i can't admit it. ahem...lol)
Thanks a lot.
Old 2006-04-23, 20:12   Link #112
stpehen
kisses for all

Hey folks. Scanlations for the latest two chapters (28 & 29) will be released today.
Old 2006-04-24, 12:12   Link #113
shadowplay
passive observer

Ch.28 makes me wonder whether Kitoh-san saw Noein recently .
I like Bokurano a lot so far, it feels very non-compromising towards audience, I mean readers.
Old 2006-04-24, 12:17   Link #114
animernq

I wonder how long it will last, as 15 kids with 3 chapters each is only 45 chapters. I doubt this will be a long series.
Old 2006-04-25, 08:01   Link #115
tsurumaru
I refuse to die dammit!

Wow just caught up with the latest chapters.

I guess "Bokurano" (Ours) doesn't necessarily refer to Zearth but to their Universe!

LOADS more questions though:

Spoiler:

Will we ever see answers?
Old 2006-04-25, 14:12   Link #116
Rion
Ramune~

Quote:
Will we ever see answers?
If it ends like Naru Taru, I guess we won't. But that's not necessarily bad, if you ask me...

And hmm... with chapter 28, I have to say that I find the premise of Bokurano more interesting than Naru Taru (although it's less original and complicated). I'd love to speculate about the questions tsurumaru has pointed out, but I guess I should take my time to re-read the last few chapters again *hrr*

Oh by the way... Apart for the shocking revelations in chapter 28, I have to admit that somehow I felt like crying when I've read the chapter. I liked Maki as a character a lot.
Old 2006-04-26, 05:23   Link #117
pnyxtr
Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rion
Apart for the shocking revelations in chapter 28, I have to admit that somehow I felt like crying when I've read the chapter.
Only for chapter 28? Hah, you can't fool us.
Old 2006-04-29, 14:33   Link #118
animernq

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-04-30, 11:44   Link #119
ZeusIrae
Loyal Haruhist.

I am a little disapointed by the latest revelations.For me it doesn't really make sense.

Spoiler:

For Kirie,I don't find him really intresting.Perhpas it's because I can understand the way he thinks.This place is nice sure,but is it really worth the trouble?
Old 2006-07-08, 21:35   Link #120
Diedrupo

Hey guys, its been more than a month since the last chapter (at least scanslation wise). Anyone know whats going on in Bokurano now?

Let's speculate!

I hope either the masturbating girl or Kanna's brother are the one who didn't sign the contract with the others.
Closed Thread

Tags
mecha, seinen