AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-08-23, 10:50   Link #101
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

as someone mentioned before, Kamine-Gouda development tailed just right behind Akagi-Ryouko pair
Childhood friend couple are still far away

I'm pretty sure that Akagi's line is so romantic but I'm sure I'll get slapped first before I mentioned my intention just don't try that irl
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 11:48   Link #102
grecefar

I always love a chapter when president and ryoko are there, adding plus that the childhood couple was there too and with good comedy.

I'm betting that by the end of the serie is when the first couple will become official.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-23, 12:03   Link #103
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sides View Post
Katori and Kazuko sketch was hilarious. They are both completely over the top with words and actions. It is like Katori's character was already funny, but Kazuko just feeds him more reasons to act insane. I don't know how their story will end, but they are my favourite couple now.
She may "feed" him, but for that very reason I don't like them as a pair. I much prefer him with Ayane from his first appearance. Flippant, arrogant jerks like him always feel like they do best with people who recognize their qualities while still knocking them down whenever they get too high-and-mighty. A girl who hears a guy declare "I am God" and responds with offerings and prayers is seriously not a healthy partner for the wannabe deity. A cocky playboy and a girl who treats him like the prince charming she's convinced he is are seriously a match made in hell. For comedy, yes they can be fun for a while, but they're not really going anywhere, just getting more and more flamboyant while staying put; with Ayane I could imagine them actually achieving legitimate communication and therefore real progress.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-24, 17:12   Link #104
ArrowSmith

So the literal meaning of the title is 'Tedious Children'? LOL.
ArrowSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-29, 15:12   Link #105
BWTraveller
Born to ship

It feels like this series is competing with Gamers, partly in the cuteness of the cute stuff but more the infuriating frustration of the constant misunderstandings. No one's ever able to get on the same page, even though they're always just one page off and trying to flip there. Well, at least Takano has reached a point where she knows Sugawara looks at her a lot, that's an improvement on that front. On the other hand our first pairing just keeps crashing harder and harder, made all the more pathetic since just one moment of one of them declaring their real feelings would have them soaring.

And as for our troll, I felt like big bro should have just blown up, grabbed her and kissed her directly, simultaneously expressing his feelings and forcing a halt to the constant pranks and jokes.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-29, 16:10   Link #106
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I'd say this episode had a high percentage of my favorite pairs which made it a pretty darn good episode . Though no doubt a lot of them have frustrating elements to them. Though some are at least moving in the right direction. Kamine and Gouda may be just missing each other's intentions, but they are at least thinking about each other and their relationship. So I'd still say they are on a good road forward.

Things are transitioning into a tricky stage for Takano and Sugawara. Too bad he kind of chickened out and dove for the water . At least he did say he was looking at her. And it was kind of funny to see her freeze up and hesitate on heading into the water. Taking so long that Sugawara was able to finish and Gouda was able to jump in to finish at the same time as her. It will take some time for her to fully appreciate her own feelings, but at least that one is heading on the right track.

Not sure I can say that about Takase and Kana...They are talking, but they've actually slid backwards into just being friends.

Maybe language just isn't prepared for Minagawa's level of serious . No doubt that girl struggles to avoid letting teasing/joking slip into her actions. But at the same time she's made her feelings pretty clear-cut. Just a question of whether or not Furuya can handle her teasing or just push past that. Get the feeling things would work out pretty well if he can.

And I can respect Minagawa's attempts to summon her seriousness . Taking the good old dragonball route on that one.
Old 2017-08-29, 23:54   Link #107
ArrowSmith

That last girl, serious not serious. ARGH!
Old 2017-08-30, 07:17   Link #108
Ultragunner

darn, "Tedious children" indeed

are these just for the sake of the show, or are most couple like this?

ARGHHH!! I mean especially Kamine and Gouda, u were doing so well last weak, and now this
And why don't u want to take the initiative this time Kamine? Just do it!

And those two childhood friends, I swear.....WHYYYY?
Old 2017-08-30, 20:24   Link #109
alex_drian

Damnit people!, communication! communication!

Pull yourselves together!
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-01, 12:08   Link #110
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

please stay strong, Sugawara... you're very close already

and Minagawa-san... please tease us to death...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 19:23   Link #111
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Misunderstandings are the name of the game this week, and while not as good as gamers in the department, it was still cute.

Oh, Sugawara, you're making so much progress without knowing... almost there! Hopefully...

Meanwhile, another couplw regresses hard out of sheer shame, but after that message blunder, maybe its just what they need.

There, there, Kamine, it will be fine. You're still doing much better than most couples in your school.

Goddammit, Minagawa, you huge tease

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowSmith View Post
That last girl, serious not serious. ARGH!
You've become Furuya-kun... is what I would like to say, but Minagawa was really pushing the buttons hard this week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
ARGHHH!! I mean especially Kamine and Gouda, u were doing so well last weak, and now this
And why don't u want to take the initiative this time Kamine? Just do it!
Well, she got a lap pillow, that's progress, I think.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-02, 21:37   Link #112
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
please stay strong, Sugawara... you're very close already

and Minagawa-san... please tease us to death...
Things really are going pretty well for Sugawara in general. The slow progress might be the important thing anyways. Takano is the type that needs time to process her developing feelings before anything can happen. So long as his feelings remain consistent which they are then all that has to be waited on is Takano. He's miles closer to the goal than he was at the start of the series.

Oh Minagawa....You gotta love her. Though in some ways she really is hurting her own progress here. If she could just reign in her instinct to tease just a little bit she might already be dating Furuya.
Old 2017-09-06, 08:42   Link #113
Ultragunner

well, what do you know, the "bro" actually turn out to be a good guy, we need more people like him

...On the other hand, u dun f*@ked up Chiaki, why??
Old 2017-09-06, 11:25   Link #114
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
well, what do you know, the "bro" actually turn out to be a good guy, we need more people like him

...On the other hand, u dun f*@ked up Chiaki, why??
Freaking Chiaki....

I suppose the rest of it was good though. Motoyama is a good guy. Doing his best to support his friend who frankly needs the help. He's not going to easily accept the fact that someone actually likes him without some serious assistance.

I did like the extra focus on Goda and Kamine. Some really nice moments in there. Some reasonable levels of jealousy, clearing up that issue, and then moving the relationship forward. It was purely hilarious when she got the green light to basically just throw out a mountain of thoughts she had kept bundled up all this time .

I'd probably say they are the best couple in the show right now. I know Akagi-Ryouko has support on that front, but honestly I'd say they are still behind Goda and Kamine. Akagi can basically just pressure Ryouko into anything which I feel awkward about. Sure it makes Akagi an impressive character, but that's about it.
Old 2017-09-06, 18:10   Link #115
Wandering Soul

It never gets tiresome to see Goda and Kamine work out their communication problems. The end result usually ends up being just too cute.
Old 2017-09-06, 21:29   Link #116
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Well, that was certainly a climax setup if I've seen one. But really, Chiaki, what the hell? At least we got a serious show of friendship from Motoyama-kun and another sweet session between Gouda and Kamine. Gotta say I didn't expect too much out of those two at the beginning, but I'm glad to have been wrong.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 01:13   Link #117
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Chiaki, nooooooooo! He's one of the guys who has it the easiest, and he still finds a way to mess up so bad.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-07, 16:10   Link #118
ArrowSmith

Chiaki & Kana are my favorite couple. Kana is so tsundere!
Old 2017-09-08, 18:27   Link #119
Itlandm
Porcupine

Poor Kana. That boys is scarily clueless, even by my standards. Probably would have been better to let him grow up a bit first.
Itlandm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 11:45   Link #120
Sides

So last week we had Motoyama to save the episode, but this week, even with Katori, this show keeps going down hill.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4koma_adaptation, comedy, high school, shoujo