AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-07-29, 22:37   Link #101
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That kid was so lucky to see those abandoned sacred breasts in their full glory.

I liked the antagonist this week, and we're apparently going to get a confrontation with Cain a lot sooner than I expected. Good stuff. Cain is obviously trying to build an army of Incarnates to do... evil things, I guess.

Hank took months to recover after being shot in the same spot, so how is he supposed to be up and ready the next day?
He might be building up a tolerance for them. Which might be a problem for him in the long term if he wants to go out as a person.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-30, 05:47   Link #102
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 5:

This is one brutal way of going evil. Gargoyle must be stopped before more people are killed.

In a way, Schaal is useful this episode. She and the kid distracting the Gargoyle during the church battle gave Hank the time needed to recover.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-30, 10:13   Link #103
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
He might be building up a tolerance for them. Which might be a problem for him in the long term if he wants to go out as a person.
That could be interesting. Him ending up being the last Incarnate but being unable to die because of this.
Old 2019-07-30, 10:22   Link #104
zztop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Watched episode 5:

This is one brutal way of going evil. Gargoyle must be stopped before more people are killed.

In a way, Schaal is useful this episode. She and the kid distracting the Gargoyle during the church battle gave Hank the time needed to recover.
Hank recovering in time to chest punch the Gargoyle out the wall is anime-original.

Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 21:40   Link #105
grecefar

I’ll drop this, couldn’t stand schaal in this chapter and top of that she became the princess to rescue, even thought hank lover is alive.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-31, 22:20   Link #106
orion
Waiting for more taiyuki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
I’ll drop this, couldn’t stand schaal in this chapter and top of that she became the princess to rescue, even thought hank lover is alive.
If you can't be with the one you love ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH3ruuml-R4

Old 2019-08-05, 16:40   Link #107
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

With Cain confirmed to be a vampire, I guess that means he doesn't transform and therefore there was no external sign that he lost his soul before the others. Well, that's assuming he can't turn into some kind of manbat. Not sure what would be better, him having been crazy from the start or the above. Did his little brother's unit not get issued at least a few godkilling bullets? They've got some crazy equipment apparently none of the bullets that actually kill those monsters. If they had hit him with one of those instead he'd probably be dead. With those crazy regeneration abilities, it's kind of obvious that's the only way to kill him.

I didn't think "King of beasts" would refer to Hank. Usually, when a character can only use their powers under certain conditions, their abilities are superior to others, but until now he just seemed above average. Not anymore.

The show's done with monster of the week now. It'll be all out war.
Old 2019-08-05, 20:34   Link #108
zztop

This episode covers Chp 10 of the manga with some changes for anime, including:

Spoiler for Manga comparison spoilers:
zztop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-05, 22:07   Link #109
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Pff, lol, so if he has every ability of the vampires of legend, that means silver bullets, sunlight, and onions will harm him?
Holy crap, I'm amused the soldiers aren't shooting plasma guns with technology like that.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 03:05   Link #110
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

Everything went Cain's way in this episode.

The massacre, the transformation of the super wolf ect.

Hopefully Schaal will survive, she might be the only one that can bring him back to his sense before he could possibly destroy the world in that form.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-06, 06:12   Link #111
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 6:

Schaal get shot. I hope she can recover. ><
Kain is so OP.. splitting his head and obliterating his upper body isn't enough to kill him.

Hank fighting his former comrades alone, good thing some soldiers arrive to help. Also did not know Hank has a badass giant wolf form.
Old 2019-08-12, 07:20   Link #112
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zztop View Post
Hank recovering in time to chest punch the Gargoyle out the wall is anime-original.

Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
thanks, but I prefer not to look. Have not seen that part of the manga yet.

a few more thoughts on episode 6..

Have a feeling that Cain did not really want to kill Schaal. He could have shot her in the head if he wanted her dead.

Also shocked, so many hours had passed no one even put a bandage on Schaal gunshot wound? It's night when she got shot, and it's already morning.
Old 2019-08-12, 17:03   Link #113
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Schaal gets to have the special bullets but the actual soldiers just get normal ones. This makes no sense to me.

And it looks like we're back to monster of the week next ep, except without Hank.
Old 2019-08-13, 01:57   Link #114
Lukes YGO & WS on YT
Naracchi & Saracchi

A very important episode for Schaal, fully recovered and she finally pulled the trigger.

If she can take her father out she can take out anyone.

Next episode with the siren looks interesting.
Lukes YGO & WS on YT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-13, 07:09   Link #115
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Watched episode 7:

nearly cry this episode. Sad, because her father seems to have remembered her in his last moments.. ;_;

Schaall finally understand why Hank has to kill former comrades.

Maybe they should also burn to ashes the bodies of incarnates that are killed so they don't come back as zombies?
Old 2019-08-13, 11:16   Link #116
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
Maybe they should also burn to ashes the bodies of incarnates that are killed so they don't come back as zombies?
That's probably what they'll do from now on. And if I were them, I'd make burning the existing corpses a priority over finding new Incarnates to kill.
Old 2019-08-15, 17:59   Link #117
MgMaster

Pretty harsh for Schaal having to put down her father, but she's proven she's got what it takes to - mentally. She just hit her growth power-spike A future in the military might lay ahead of her.

And I'm getting to like this show the further we go and I'm pretty salty now that we're only getting 12 eps. Like, there's a full upcoming war to be resolved in like 5 eps + finding Hank and see what's his deal...I have a hard time seeing how this won't be rushed.
MgMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-15, 18:04   Link #118
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by MgMaster View Post
Schaal just hit her growth power-spike A future in the military might lay ahead of her.

I'm getting to like this one the further we go and I'm pretty salty now that we're only getting 12 eps. Like, there's a full upcoming war to be resolved in like 5 eps + finding Hank and see what's his deal...I have a hard time seeing how this won't be rushed.
The manga is still on-going, I don't think they'll attempt to make the story reach any kind of conclusion.
Old 2019-08-19, 17:10   Link #119
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

This episode was a nice change of pace. The end result was the same, but it was interesting to see an Incarnate that hasn't lost her mind. She went a bit mad for a moment after her friend died, but she didn't kill anybody.

Already back to Hank. He's too scared to transform again after what happened last time. And now he has to face the color swapped version of himself.
Old 2019-08-19, 19:26   Link #120
Top Sergeant

Ep 7: Well done Schaal, you're all grown up now: your calendar age is immaterial. Even that old sergeant can't dispute that. You had a hard choice to make while standing in a place just as hard, and you did well, as much as it tore you up to do it.

Ep 8: I hope that Claude will learn not to be so destructively driven; if he doesn't it will destroy him, and may well take down those around him.

Tags
alternate history, shonen