Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-08, 12:02   Link #101
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha rave
Well looking at a shadow shouldnt be either i mean Sasuke in a shadow and Sasuke out of shadow looks really different.
We have to take your word for this one, because i never noticed the differnce
Old 2006-08-08, 12:39   Link #102
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Well looking at a shadow shouldnt be either i mean Sasuke in a shadow and Sasuke out of shadow looks really different.

But they even have the same kinda hair spike-spacing.
its not a shadow its vision of them
then it can mean

naruto can be son of 4th
naruto can be grandson of jiraiya
4th can be son of jiraiya
all can be akatsuki leader
yamato can be tobi(last chapter check out the hair)
kakashis father can be son of jiraiya(same style ponytail,konoha WHITE fang?)
tsunade can be mother of 4th(hair color)
zabuza can be son of tsunade (eyebrows)
zabuza can be tobi
orochimaru can be from hyuuga clan(same style hair)
i can be ebisu (i got the same style sun glasses)

this can go on...
Old 2006-08-08, 16:17   Link #103
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Dark yellow and yellow arent too big of a difference^^.
Dark yellow? You must be kidding.
His hair are darker than Tobi's mask which is plain orange.
Old 2006-08-08, 19:39   Link #104
aceofhertz

I am the akatsuki leader
Old 2006-08-20, 02:37   Link #105
Driftwood

Akatsuki Leader and Shouten no Jutsu

Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Until Kishi reveals who the Akatsuki leader is I still support the idea that he is in fact Yondaime.

'But wait didn't he die when sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto?'

Around chapter 260, when Naruto and co. fought Itachi when they were trying to save Gaara, it turned it was some sort of clone and we learn its a Jutsu used by the Akatsuki leader. I was thinking couldn't Yondaime did the same with some other guy's body using the Shouten no Jutsu (imitation shapeshifting technique).

'Hey, wouldn't the guy turn back to his original form after he died?'

Look at Orochimaru.

'Didn't Orochimaru summon the 4th's body?'

The fact it got stopped/didn't see the body proves my point. It could've been anyone's body.

Anyway the fact Akatsuki wants the kyuubi and Yondaime sealed it into Naruto is way too much of a coincidence to be well.. a coincidence.
Old 2006-08-20, 03:33   Link #106
Slayerx

Ok, use the search function, there's already a thread about Ataksuki leader theories, this will probably just get moved there... plus this should be marked as a manga thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftwood
Sorry if this has already been pointed out.

Until Kishi reveals who the Akatsuki leader is I still support the idea that he is in fact Yondaime.

'But wait didn't he die when sealed the Kyuubi into Naruto?'

Around chapter 260, when Naruto and co. fought Itachi when they were trying to save Gaara, it turned it was some sort of clone and we learn its a Jutsu used by the Akatsuki leader. I was thinking couldn't Yondaime did the same with some other guy's body using the Shouten no Jutsu (imitation shapeshifting technique).

'Hey, wouldn't the guy turn back to his original form after he died?'
Are you saying that Yondiame used Shouten no Jutsu when he fought Kyubbi so that the death would sacrifice some nobody instead of himself? cause if that's what your saying...

1) what makes you think Yondiame can use Shouten no Jutsu?
2) While using Shouten, the controller of the body can use a very limited amount of chakra and jutsus... probably not enough for death god
3) i guess this means Yondiame was an evil prick even before he beat kyuubi
4) yes, the guy would have turned back to normal after he died and the jutsu was broken... not sure why u replied to your own question with Orochimaru...

Quote:
'Didn't Orochimaru summon the 4th's body?'

The fact it got stopped/didn't see the body proves my point. It could've been anyone's body.
i think this had been adressed, in the atasuki leader thread... not sure though

Quote:
Anyway the fact Akatsuki wants the kyuubi and Yondaime sealed it into Naruto is way too much of a coincidence to be well.. a coincidence.
yes, a coincidence...
By this logic, i guess Yondiame sealed ALL of the demons... seeing as atasuki wants in ALL of them...
or by the same logic, Chiyo could be the leader... seeing as she's the one who stuck the one-tail in garra... ataksuki went after that one as well...
Or maybe the leader's from cloud, i mean someone must have sealed the two tailed, nibi...
Old 2006-08-20, 19:32   Link #107
Spawnblade

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
well i checked the page u mentioned yes it looks like a sharingan...interesting...can he really be madara?i am really confused after this...if he is an uchiha,maybe he told itachi the clans secrets?
Spoiler:

Sorry this has probably been answered, but why does he have the same eyes (Not sharingan since that was obviously a hoax)... But the same eyes as the one female Konoha ninja pictured in the latest chapter? I also recall her at someone's grave in Konoha, but I never figured out who it was... Blah these are vague questions but if someone could answer them I'd be most appreciative.
Old 2006-08-20, 20:43   Link #108
Blood_Soaked_Rag
Wait these arent my socks

Yes good thinking, i would never have made that connction, weird. Now all we need is a link between him and kureni, maybe their brother + sis or her father??? More research is needed...
Old 2006-08-20, 21:51   Link #109
4F0ur

I didnt read the half of the thread so i dunno if someone have alrdy said it
but anyways

I definally dont think Akasuki leader is Yondaime
coz Orochimaru were trying to summon yondaime in the fight with sandai.
if Yondai were to be alive.... Orochimaru wouldnt be able to do it
and yes Orochi did summon yondaime... it was almost out..and stopped by sandai

credit to necrodeath...
Old 2006-08-21, 10:28   Link #110
stoic

in the unedited picture.... the original scan... those are NOT Sharingan eyes.. actually.. it kinda looked round .. if anyone has sesen Kurenai's eyes.. her and Naruto have the same eye look.. round and round inside... the Akatsuki leader also has eyes like that... we know the guy has got orange hair... yeah.. it would ruin the story line if the Akatsuki leader turned out to be youndaime.. That wouldnt even make sense... and i highly doubt it is Uchiha Madara either...
Old 2006-08-21, 10:38   Link #111
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4F0ur
I didnt read the half of the thread so i dunno if someone have alrdy said it
but anyways

I definally dont think Akasuki leader is Yondaime
coz Orochimaru were trying to summon yondaime in the fight with sandai.
if Yondai were to be alive.... Orochimaru wouldnt be able to do it
and yes Orochi did summon yondaime... it was almost out..and stopped by sandai

Not to mention it would be very inconsistent if it wasn't the other Hokage. Makes sense rigth 1,2,3, and 4 would've all been there.

The only thing is that perhaps the 4th is alive somehow but still can be summoned... doubtful (but dang it i really want him to come back).
Old 2006-08-21, 15:24   Link #112
Rezard

I don’t like this theory that the 4th is the Akatsuki leader, but ...

How do you know Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th Hokage? He could have wanted to summon the 4th kazekage!

Dind´t Oro killed him a bit before this fight? He would have access to his body and would have all the elements necessary to summon him. Yondaime soul would have been eaten by the death god and probably would not be able to be summoned.
Old 2006-08-21, 18:58   Link #113
Blood_Soaked_Rag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard
I don’t like this theory that the 4th is the Akatsuki leader, but ...

How do you know Orochimaru wanted to summon the 4th Hokage? He could have wanted to summon the 4th kazekage!

Dind´t Oro killed him a bit before this fight? He would have access to his body and would have all the elements necessary to summon him. Yondaime soul would have been eaten by the death god and probably would not be able to be summoned.
mmmm interstring....yes he did, but he left the body in a ditch to rot, it would have been mor demoralising to summon the 4th hokage, but dosent orochimaru say that he is resurrecting the 4th, how does the 5th stop the summon??? Death was the price of sealing the kyuubi? did he's soul get devoured 2???
Old 2006-08-21, 19:04   Link #114
Blood_Soaked_Rag

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoic
in the unedited picture.... the original scan... those are NOT Sharingan eyes.. actually.. it kinda looked round .. if anyone has sesen Kurenai's eyes.. her and Naruto have the same eye look.. round and round inside... the Akatsuki leader also has eyes like that... we know the guy has got orange hair... yeah.. it would ruin the story line if the Akatsuki leader turned out to be youndaime.. That wouldnt even make sense... and i highly doubt it is Uchiha Madara either...
I KNOW THEY ARE NOT SHARINGAN, but naruto does not have the same eyes as the akat leader nor kuerni, but kuerni and the akat leader have the same eyes, i found this in the narutofan manga downloads, and they are the original scans. Naruto has blue eyes and kuerni has red eyes, im assuming that the akat leader has red eyes too but NOT the sharingan....but does that mean that the leader can use illusion techniques like kuerni or he'll have an insane collection of jutsu's....i hope the latter.
Old 2006-08-22, 04:16   Link #115
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

I don't know why but i think that the Akatsuki leader is the White Fang.. i mean ever since i read the chapter that introduced his name, i knew something was fishy when they mentioned the suicide.. i mean you would expect so after the Itachi/Sasuke flashback. i doubt a ninja as skilled as the White Fang would let his emotions overcome him to the point that he would take his own life. i mean aren't shinobi supposed to kill/suppress their emotions? especially a mature shinobi. and also all that he had to suffer through would be a perfect reason for revenge well at least this theory isnt as bad as the yondaime one that seems to be ever so popular..
Old 2006-08-22, 09:20   Link #116
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooh-zoo-mah-kee
I don't know why but i think that the Akatsuki leader is the White Fang.. i mean ever since i read the chapter that introduced his name, i knew something was fishy when they mentioned the suicide.. i mean you would expect so after the Itachi/Sasuke flashback. i doubt a ninja as skilled as the White Fang would let his emotions overcome him to the point that he would take his own life. i mean aren't shinobi supposed to kill/suppress their emotions? especially a mature shinobi. and also all that he had to suffer through would be a perfect reason for revenge well at least this theory isnt as bad as the yondaime one that seems to be ever so popular..
no he is dead.only root anbus are nins with no emotions,,,other nins are emo-nins.
Old 2006-08-22, 10:46   Link #117
tkdtiger

The White Fang Committed Suicide to regain his honor...not because he was emotionally distraught...
Old 2006-08-22, 12:13   Link #118
Rezard

White fang being the akatsuki leader is much better than Yondaime or Uchira Madara, faking a suicide makes more sense than being able to summon the death god and survive.

He sure have a reason to hate konoha and the entire ninja world, he would make a cool villain.
Old 2006-08-22, 12:25   Link #119
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard
White fang being the akatsuki leader is much better than Yondaime or Uchira Madara, faking a suicide makes more sense than being able to summon the death god and survive.

He sure have a reason to hate konoha and the entire ninja world, he would make a cool villain.
there is no need to fake his death if he wanted to start a war against konoha.that is 1.
2.akatsuki leader is not against the world or konoha.
3.kakashi sure saw his corpse i think...
Old 2006-08-22, 13:33   Link #120
ooh-zoo-mah-kee
naa woo toe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami
no he is dead.only root anbus are nins with no emotions,,,other nins are emo-nins.
and yondaime isnt? and no it's not just root anbus, it's been stated ever since the Zabuza arc that ninjas must suppress their emotions and control the heart. Hell even kakashi said so in the gaiden. the ideal ninja is a tool and nothing else that must put the mission above anything else. The White Fang faking his suicide is more plausible than Yondaime being the leader since we've seen the effects of the Death God Jutsu (Sandaime) and the Kyuubi was successfully sealed. Also for what reason would Yondaime become so evil i mean it just makes no sense. and even if he did become the leader/founder of Akatsuki, why would Orochimaru join forces with him when it was Yondaime who took away Orochimaru's goal to become the Hokage? i don't think Kishi introduced the tragic story of Kakashi's father for no reason. i mean he is pretty good with foreshadowing and all.
Closed Thread