AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-08, 13:26   Link #101
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
chp 61
Spoiler:
No it just looked like she was in a state of worry, esp since A)they're going up against a Star Commander, and B)she was separated from Ageha.

And how exactly does Dholaki have the power to copy burst abilities? Other than the fact that Ageha used Kirisaki's abilities to gain distance from everyone else, Ageha's power completely overtook Dholaki's, even when using his most powerful burst. That's why I believe Dholaki has some kind of plan to counter it.
Old 2009-03-08, 19:04   Link #102
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

And let us not forget this technique Ageha is using is just the first one he ever thought of and a pretty raw and simple one that supresses the true power of the Melcheese's Door to the minimun. Since there is no one near them that he cares about, he simply can go wild and wipe the are out -.-
Old 2009-03-08, 22:46   Link #103
alamarco
Why hello there!

Ah very true. I didn't even think of the possibility of Yoshina letting the full Melcheese Door out. That would definitely be an interesting move on his part as Dholki wouldn't be prepared at all.
Old 2009-03-09, 00:10   Link #104
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by alamarco View Post
Ah very true. I didn't even think of the possibility of Yoshina letting the full Melcheese Door out. That would definitely be an interesting move on his part as Dholki wouldn't be prepared at all.
Also didn't consider Ageha going that route. He's already pretty upset with that video and then the failure at the airport. With everyone a good distance could be willing to let a full one out.

Either way this is a tough situation. Have to get past these guys and figure out where to go. Plus even if they get through this it will only encourage more aggressive actions against them the next time.
Old 2009-03-09, 18:09   Link #105
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

^^^ this could be a good sign, in the sense that the manga is not ending.

as much as the Yoshina battle is going to really good, i'm much more intrested in the other battle. cause even if they out number Shiner he looks like he really can back up his words. i guess the quite types are always like that
Old 2009-03-09, 18:18   Link #106
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
^^^ this could be a good sign, in the sense that the manga is not ending.

as much as the Yoshina battle is going to really good, i'm much more intrested in the other battle. cause even if they out number Shiner he looks like he really can back up his words. i guess the quite types are always like that
hehe given from when it was said that this was going to end till now, safe to say we will probably get our full story or least not some hashed rushed ending

hope we get to see some serious fighting from both groups, I really want to see everyone let loose
Old 2009-03-09, 23:09   Link #107
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

The idea that every action they take in the present might change the future and for them to have a dvd recording that changes acordingly is very interesting.

Also, i have a theory about Nemesis Q's plan. After Wise showed up and started destroying the world, obviously there were ppl that resisted them and tried to fight but they lost and Nemesis was one of the last members of the resistance so he deviced a plan in order to keep on the fighting even if everyone died. With his special ability, manipulation of time, he created Nemesis Q and started bringing potential psi users to the future and make them fight the Wise. Somehow it makes sense cause those ppl are also responsible for the worlds future and if they werent called by Nemesis Q, they would die couple years later in the hands of Wise. The numbers in the cards must be some kind of limitation of his time-travelling abilities or maybe somehow a way to meassure his current "psi power" and when it reaches 0 it means that that person reached his highest power. So the idea is having them travel to the future, train and gain experience in the begining and then fight Wise and Nemesis Q would keep doing this until one of the candidates beats the last Wise and he or she would become the new ruler of that future world.
Old 2009-03-14, 14:20   Link #108
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

seems like Dholki has got Yoshina's number. though i was hoping taht he would alone battle. a 1v1 insted of Yoshina having Kirisaki again. but as it is now it does not seem like he can help him.

also Dholki paid a huge price so that he could battle and hopefully win against Yoshina. having a second power up.
Old 2009-03-14, 18:54   Link #109
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for chp 62:
Old 2009-03-14, 19:21   Link #110
Cinocard

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for chp 62:
Well, Yoshina is gonna release more of Melchesee's door power, Dholaki is humiliated, abuse more of the core, then self-destruct.

Or he can survive, blind with hatred, and come back with more core, like...Hadlar in Dragon quest. Typical, I tell ya.
Old 2009-03-14, 19:53   Link #111
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Most likely Ageha will find another way to use Melchesee's Door... it kind of makes me remember the manga Mars, "All you get at the begining is the raw power and how far can you take it depends on you imagination."
Old 2009-03-14, 23:05   Link #112
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Either way this is a tough situation. Even when Ageha can get through Dholaki he still has Shiner planning on dragging him away after. Luckily Ageha will get a bit of backup in this round against Dholaki though to be seen how much help that guy will be. Only options I can see are Ageha releases the raw form on Dholaki or coming up with another method of attack using it.

But it's going to be tough with those guys ready to pounce whenever the group arrives. Before it was just surviving against normal enemies.
Old 2009-03-15, 01:33   Link #113
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Melchesee's Door by itself is extremely powerful raw power, which ageha cannot control so he came up with the idea of his first technique: "bow" and then while fighting Dholaki he created "lance". Well my guess is that he will go along that line and go one adapting common weapons to the Melchesee's Door. For example "Shield" (since his power "sucks" anything he could simply set a barrier between him and everything else that comes towards him) or a melee weapon, instead of summoning the power in the form a huge ball, concentrate it more and make it take a weapon's form.
Old 2009-03-15, 16:38   Link #114
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Melchesee´s burstboard would be a nice form of transportation imo
Old 2009-03-18, 02:16   Link #115
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

Melchesee's Door could work kind of like 'MO plate' from MxO.

he could menipulate it so taht it changes depending on the stutation. Attack and defence.
Old 2009-03-18, 10:31   Link #116
incube
Dango Master
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
Melchesee's Door could work kind of like 'MO plate' from MxO.

he could menipulate it so taht it changes depending on the stutation. Attack and defence.
lol that is exactly what i thought when he first used it and the girl said something like "that power feeds on psi power". But it seems it seeks for psi power but can eat pretty everything else on the way, unlike the MO plate.
Old 2009-03-21, 17:25   Link #117
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Old 2009-03-21, 17:42   Link #118
frubam
simp for Lyria

Spoiler for chp 63:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 63:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-21, 18:58   Link #119
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Spoiler for chp 63:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-03-29, 03:58   Link #120
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Chapter 64 is out! I'm not sure how to describe the coolness of this chapter. An unexpected turn!