AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-21, 12:05   Link #101
Xacual

Yeah the main lead gets quite awesome later, he is pretty messed up in the beginning though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-03-21, 21:52   Link #102
Wrath88
Kissing...

The next problem is the 11eyes golem. Given its malleable structure, how are they going to beat it? T-1000 -like enemy will also cause problem due to the power to attack from any angle and impersonate the Knights.

Perhaps luring it to water and using domain control to freeze it first?
Old 2010-03-21, 22:47   Link #103
Grey

Spoiler for Chapter 59:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Yeah the main lead gets quite awesome later, he is pretty messed up in the beginning though.
I always thought he was pretty awesome. He's calmed down and become more sociable now though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Spoiler for The main lead:

Basically, I dropped it after the main lead planned to kill a girl who knew his secret. That guy's a maniac.
Wait--so you're totally fine with Samidare planning to destroy the world and kill 6 billion people, but Yuuhi's a maniac and worthless trash because he considered killing one person? Not to mention the reason he considered killing that girl, and changed his mind, was because of his loyalty to Samidare--you know, the one who plans to kill everyone and who is "OK".
Old 2010-03-21, 23:13   Link #104
FateAnomaly

I thought that part was pretty awesome. Hmm actually it is awesome most of the time.
Old 2010-03-23, 07:41   Link #105
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I rarely read manga and only found this because the random search button came up with it but honestly I didn't expect to be hooked with it that much.

And I have taken a liking to the mantis and snake knights <3

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2010-03-23 at 07:55.
Old 2010-03-23, 09:41   Link #106
Wrath88
Kissing...

Well, raise your hands if you saw it coming. *raise hand*
Spoiler:
Old 2010-03-23, 16:52   Link #107
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
Well, raise your hands if you saw it coming. *raise hand*
It went without saying. Sami didn't destroy the main body.

Cute chapter is cute. Yuki is love. Subaru's wish was just as expected.
Old 2010-03-24, 07:16   Link #108
Vree

Lot of Mikazuki/Subaru shipping in there recently xD

Let's celebrate it with a picture:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Basically, I dropped it after the main lead planned to kill a girl who knew his secret. That guy's a maniac.
Wasn't that just another joke in the story? Y'know..."He is onto us...We have to kill him.", stuff like that. Besides, nothing actually come out of it.
Old 2010-03-24, 07:39   Link #109
Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
Swordfish kniiiiight!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vree View Post
Wasn't that just another joke in the story? Y'know..."He is onto us...We have to kill him.", stuff like that. Besides, nothing actually come out of it.
Nah, Yuuhi was serious. He also showed killing intent when he realized Shinonome could be a problem for Sami. He's become much more mellow since then.
Old 2010-03-24, 22:36   Link #110
FateAnomaly

I just notice something. The tortoise and the chicken, 1 of them is called soleil (sun) and the other is yue (moon).
Old 2010-03-25, 07:09   Link #111
Wrath88
Kissing...

Just re-read the past few chapters, from the death of Hangetsu.

I predict they'll split up their groups for this fight. One to suppress while the other team searches for the real body of the 10eyes.
Old 2010-03-26, 04:52   Link #112
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

So the tenth is evolving with experience and the eleventh is gaining a battle ability (read: domain control) o_O The last golems are evolving at a scary pace and the last one pretty sure will be a monster in every way possible.

I wonder what they will do about 10eyes once they find out that it gets stronger.
Old 2010-03-26, 10:03   Link #113
Kagekyuubi

The 11th is NOT getting domain control. Shapeshifting is his ability.
Old 2010-03-26, 12:31   Link #114
Wrath88
Kissing...

10th is getting suited to offense style, judging from its latest form. Kinda like a bacteria colony.
Old 2010-03-26, 16:14   Link #115
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
10th is getting suited to offense style, judging from its latest form. Kinda like a bacteria colony.
Getting stronger after every purging, developing resistance to antibiotics. Kind of a facepalm moment when the Knights just gave up after they cleared the minions instead of doing a little more searching. Even if you can't feel any presence, come on.
Old 2010-03-26, 17:58   Link #116
Grey

Huh, this chapter was pretty calm compared to recent Mikazuki-Yuuhi duel and 9-eyes finale. But that's cool--they can't keep up a tenseness like that for every chapter.

Gaha, I was amused by Yuuhi dealing with Yayoi's confession by pretending it never happened. But then, looking at the earlier chapters, he's been quite smitten with Sami for a long time so...yeah.
Old 2010-03-26, 19:42   Link #117
Sol Falling

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Getting stronger after every purging, developing resistance to antibiotics. Kind of a facepalm moment when the Knights just gave up after they cleared the minions instead of doing a little more searching. Even if you can't feel any presence, come on.
I was thinking antibiotics too, but the thing is, the way the resistance works is that the antibiotics kill all the bacteria except the ones that happen to already have a resistance due to mutation or something. Since only the resistant ones survive, this then means that the regenerated colony are all resistant to the antibiotic. This doesn't really seem to work in the manga situation since all the 10th's 'clones' seem to be identical to each other--i.e. there are no adaptive traits to be selected for. Actually, what seems to be happening in the manga is that the 'heart', or 'real form', is just hiding somewhere while never joining the battle and getting stronger somehow on its own.
Old 2010-03-27, 08:42   Link #118
Vree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey View Post
Gaha, I was amused by Yuuhi dealing with Yayoi's confession by pretending it never happened.
I was glad to see his jerk personality resurface a bit, he's been getting so mellow lately. xD
Old 2010-03-31, 16:40   Link #119
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Great, just great. First doomsday biscuit hammers, now
Spoiler for c45:
Old 2010-03-31, 16:58   Link #120
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

So the 10eyes had gained another ally.

... ... ...

Ok wtf was this chapter.
Closed Thread