Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-21, 01:49   Link #101
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

On the damage in Infel Phira

Spoiler:

On Hymnos, techncailly any type of voices are a form of dynamic H wave. In other words any type of voices potentially can create super natural effect. The problem is the frequency high enough or not. As long as you have a way to increase the frequency, any voices can be turn into supernatural effect. Do not have the misconception that you need specfic language or server inorder to trigger the song magic. There are just one of the many ways to achieve the necessary frequency for super natural effect.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-21, 02:04   Link #102
aquagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
On Hymnos, techncailly any type of voices are a form of dynamic H wave. In other words any type of voices potentially can create super natural effect. The problem is the frequency high enough or not. As long as you have a way to increase the frequency, any voices can be turn into supernatural effect. Do not have the misconception that you need specfic language or server inorder to trigger the song magic. There are just one of the many ways to achieve the necessary frequency for super natural effect.
I made a pretty fine distinction in my last post between what is an IPD Reyvateil, and the IPD disease (more simply known as IPD outbreaks).

And I think I said on it this: using Song Magic by just simple singing, without the support of a song server, or support technology, is extremely hard, which is why the Moon Chanters had to sing in choruses (as in a lot of people singing at the same time) to provoke any visible effects, given that the Dynamic H-Wave frequency needed to show any magical effects isn't something that can be easily reached by a single human voice, let alone if the singer isn't concentrated in the song.
aquagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 05:29   Link #103
problemedchild
ô_ô

Someone people got their hands on the OST early... it sounds very nice.

I'm still puzzled by why 03 EXEC_EP=NOVA_. is a hymn.....
problemedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 06:50   Link #104
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Does anyone know the person who had translated all the hymnoss in AT 1 and AT 2 ? I can't find his/her link in my bookmarks

Oh...and the game....it come out today, right ? Only for the people who pre-ordered it thought if I remember it correctly. I wonder what people will think about the game after they play it

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 07:10   Link #105
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyvedelta View Post
Does anyone know the person who had translated all the hymnoss in AT 1 and AT 2 ? I can't find his/her link in my bookmarks

Oh...and the game....it come out today, right ? Only for the people who pre-ordered it thought if I remember it correctly. I wonder what people will think about the game after they play it
http://artonelico.isisview.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=34
Old 2010-01-27, 07:12   Link #106
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by problemedchild View Post
Someone people got their hands on the OST early... it sounds very nice.

I'm still puzzled by why 03 EXEC_EP=NOVA_. is a hymn.....
"Kenka wa yamete!"

The Hymmnos Concert is awesome.
I still have a lot of trouble trying to learn Hymmnos language, though.
Old 2010-01-27, 07:27   Link #107
aquagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
"Kenka wa yamete!"

The Hymmnos Concert is awesome.
I still have a lot of trouble trying to learn Hymmnos language, though.
And this time, even knowing Hymmnos doesn't help much, given the great number of songs that use an unknown dialect in them (and most of them also feature a writing system we have never seen before).
Right now, the English-speaking Hymmnos researchers we are discussing about what that new dialect could be (if either Risshizentsukuyomi, the Cluster Note, or a completely new thing), but at the moment, we don't know anything about it.

The only thing we can do at the moment is wait for an eventual update on the Hymmno Server.

And about the translated lyrics for At1 and At2, this is the place to go for them: http://arm.isisview.org/information/lyrics.html
Old 2010-01-27, 07:35   Link #108
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

EP=NOVA reminds me of something....that song that Akiko-san used to sing long time ago and what's with Kenka wo yamete o.o;

It's quite good though.

I just got the soundtrack..and only listen to that song so far. I wonder how KOKIA will sing in this album >3

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 07:35   Link #109
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 07:42   Link #110
problemedchild
ô_ô

:<

Why do you tease me
Old 2010-01-27, 07:43   Link #111
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Finally a shot at Cocona and... uh... errr... carry on gentlemen!
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 09:38   Link #112
Rias

I think I was hooked to EXEC_EP=NOVA_. the moment it was first revealed...and even more with the full song and lyrics. :he:
Old 2010-01-27, 12:01   Link #113
Zekori

So far I've found all the major spoilers I want at the moment concerning a few characters (Cocona and Tilia), so I'll back off from digging dip in AT3 until I either get a copy or its released in English (trucking through LoH 7 FC atm), although I think Ec Tisia and Xaaaci are pretty big spoilers from just the OST and assorted official comments about them.
Zekori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 12:37   Link #114
Newhope

This is the best RPG i've played in years it beats FFXIII in everything other than graphics the music is simply INCREDIBLE!
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-27, 13:33   Link #115
hinakatbklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post

Spoiler for Tidy:

When this series gets picked up here (not if but when), to sum it up in 3 words....

"Do not edit"!

First 2 were great. Number 3 could be even better.
hinakatbklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 02:55   Link #116
problemedchild
ô_ô

So I'm following the live stream and needless to say I'm a little confused......

About a certain character from AT1 and AT2
Spoiler:

Is there a map like AT1 and AT2 in this game? The live stream player seems to just be bumbling about most of the time in dungeons.

What are those things that resemble IPDs but are gained via Cosmosphere? They each seem to have an elemental property and can use from battle from what I can tell.

Last edited by problemedchild; 2010-01-28 at 04:44.
Old 2010-01-28, 06:23   Link #117
aquagon

These things are called Hymma, and are the song pieces that can be fused to create your own songs.
Old 2010-02-01, 03:06   Link #118
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

I have a few thing to say a two Hymmno tracks.....

Spoiler:
Old 2010-02-01, 11:51   Link #119
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
I have a few thing to say a two Hymmno tracks.....

Spoiler:
Wow, that's some seriously deep stuff there. Haven't played the game myself, and not be able to understand the lyric, or the content that the song is used for, I must say I can't appreciate the song as you do. I can only listen to the Hymmnos base on the melody and the feeling.
My favorite ones are still EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE/. and EXEC_COSMOFLIPS/..

Hopefully the game will be localized without any flaw or editing.

Btw, anyone has the lyric of AT3 Hymmnos Concert? And does anyone know where is the best place to practicing Hymmnos reading?
Old 2010-02-01, 22:35   Link #120
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

*Shakes hand

EXEC_COSMOFLIPS/. is indeed beautiful. If litsen out of the context, I would say it is the best trasck this time. (Not to say it didn't work well in context, just EXEC_Z/. tops it completly with that category).

And go to this site
http://www.at2.metalbat.com/
AT2's retranslation project and good links ont he side. Look for Aqaugon if you need advice.