AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-09-02, 16:33   Link #101
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Concerning the upcoming Konan vs Madara fight, does Konan know that Tobi is Madara? It sucks that Konan has to die soon, it seems like Kishi is trying to wrap everything up, is Naruto close to ending?
Of course, the moment Tobi was introduced as Madara, Konan was present there together with Pein and was attending all meetings between him and Pein.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
I think a better question might be, does konan realize its raining?
No really, didn't nagato have to purposefully turn off the rain so that konan would be able to use her powers to scout and fight with jiraiya? Man it's like watching Roy from FMA, but a lot less funny...
I don't think that rain is really the issue... in the flashback right before Jiraya had left, the three of them were having their last training in the rain and she was completly fine there.

It might be just shinobi's oil with Jiraya or she simply had no wish to fight since Pein would be there soon. And rain just might make things more difficult for her to move, besides why would Pein want his dear coughgirlcoughfriend to get wet and ill

And after living her whole life in rainy country, I'm sure she must know how to fight in that condition.

Anyway can't wait to see what will happen, maybe zombie Nagato will show up.

And Kisame's death was unique and cool, I liked it^^

Looks like Gai always remembered him.

And I don't get why Madara's face is so important. We had seen it in flashbacks already. Kishi doesn't want to scare his fangirls because he became old and ugly?
Old 2010-09-02, 17:16   Link #102
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I was wondering wth is Konan doing and now ... RIP ?
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 17:34   Link #103
secretzfan
*Fansubber

OMG OMG THE END WAS THE BEST PART!!! I knew Kishimoto would bring her up gain, but
I didn't think it be this early
Old 2010-09-02, 17:41   Link #104
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
I was wondering wth is Konan doing and now ... RIP ?
I seriously hope not
Or at least make her die as a shinobi too.
Old 2010-09-02, 17:53   Link #105
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
I seriously hope not
Or at least make her die as a shinobi too.
I don't think she is dieing anytime soon. I know Madara is powerful and all, but Kishimoto isn't the type to bring a person back just to kill them
Old 2010-09-02, 18:02   Link #106
kitten320

I also don't think that she will die but after so many negative feelings, it kinda rubbed on me.

And yeh, it is Kubo's and Yagi's job to kill off someone like that out of nowhere.
Old 2010-09-02, 18:15   Link #107
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
I also don't think that she will die but after so many negative feelings, it kinda rubbed on me.

And yeh, it is Kubo's and Yagi's job to kill off someone like that out of nowhere.
Umm but a lot of time people like them don't that soon if they do die they die through a period, but they don't just bring them back after sometime in order to kill them
Old 2010-09-02, 21:24   Link #108
defrule

Konan...

Maybe Madara will just stuff her in his eye as someone said.
defrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 21:57   Link #109
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

How about Konan becomes Madara's maid, she dusts and cleans his eyes for him.

Oh I just realized why I really hated Kisame's death, he achieved NOTHING! NADA!, his fight scene lasted 2 chapters and presto! Dead. Shortest fight out of every Akatsuki member (Konan will soon top this).

At least Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Nagato, Itachi all died accomplishing something of worth, but Kisame didn't get this his death served no purpose, his death was especially meaningless considering that Tobi has the ability to find people no matter where they are and appear to them. He didn't need this convoluted scheme, he wanted to find out where they were? He could've done it and left in a matter of seconds, hell Zetsu could've done this.

He wanted someone captured? Put the person in his eyehole then bring them back and get to sealing.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 22:05   Link #110
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

I dont think Kisames death was definitely meaningless i mean he did get the scroll away in the end but on the other side yes zetsu could have easy spied and learned the exact same things and got away so definitely not the best use of a strong shinobi like kisame but going out by making his sharks eat him definitely was interesting and unexpected
Old 2010-09-02, 23:10   Link #111
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

^Probably most villages have a detection barrier like Konoha which Zetsu can't get through. Technically Zetsu could be used to spy on all the countries at once, but we've never seen him inside a hidden village. Akatsuki uses agents like Sasori's subordinates or Kabuto who are accepted as members of the village as spies.

I don't think Zetsu could've gotten on the island either (it's also surrounded by a barrier). And even if he did, how would he get off the island to report to Madara? He's not the water-type like Kisame.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-02, 23:13   Link #112
Suika-Esper
Sage Mode

I just want to know how Kisame said his moves' names without a tongue in this chapter.
Suika-Esper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 00:39   Link #113
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

maybe he thought it
Old 2010-09-03, 00:48   Link #114
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-sama
Oh I just realized why I really hated Kisame's death, he achieved NOTHING! NADA!, his fight scene lasted 2 chapters and presto! Dead. Shortest fight out of every Akatsuki member (Konan will soon top this).

At least Hidan, Kakuzu, Deidara, Sasori, Nagato, Itachi all died accomplishing something of worth, but Kisame didn't get this his death served no purpose, his death was especially meaningless considering that Tobi has the ability to find people no matter where they are and appear to them. He didn't need this convoluted scheme, he wanted to find out where they were? He could've done it and left in a matter of seconds, hell Zetsu could've done this.

He wanted someone captured? Put the person in his eyehole then bring them back and get to sealing.
If Kisame was sent inside Samehada, it's pretty likely Madara did it because he or Zetzu couldn't infiltrate a barrier system without being spotted. Also. Meaningless? We don't know the contents of the scroll, so while it might detail the location of the last two Jinchuuriki's, we also know for sure it also has the info on troop positioning when Bee participated in the Cloud's meeting. (+ Naruto's mastery of the Nine-tails)

The Konoha dream team doesn't know that and can only guess at its contents. It's going to make them seriously paranoid/cautious. The other countries are not going to like this turn of events either. Konoha and Kumo have failed in securing the hosts.

We don't know what else Kisame might have heard or written down in the scroll, so I wouldn't call his sacrifice meaningless until we know what was in there and how this 'leak' will affect the alliance.

No, his death was pretty epic. Much better, in fact, than when he died against Raikage/Killerbee.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 00:54   Link #115
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Madara can't really suck in Konan, since she can easily disperse. So unless he genjutsus her, she might last for a bit. I doubt he would though, he never tried to against Minato.

Quote:
...it is Kubo's ...job to kill off someone like that out of nowhere.
Only villains dies in Bleach. So not out of nowhere.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 01:00   Link #116
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolfan View Post
Although the Rinnegan can create unique jutsus, those jutsus can still be learned by a non-Rinnegan user right? Is it too far-fetched to assume that Nagato has taught her some neat tricks over the years?
Normally I might agree, but it was heavily suggested that Madara was stronger than Pain anyway, since he was manipulating him in the first place.

And even if Konan DID learn some Rinnegan techniques, no way in hell could she use them as effectively as Pain.

Seriously, Konan's death is practically a foregone conclusion. If they fight. I think she should run away, but I doubt she will.
Old 2010-09-03, 01:17   Link #117
The Number 3
The 3

I wonder why konan is still wearing the akatsuki robe.

A woman with a lack of wardrobe!? lolz
The Number 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 03:54   Link #118
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 3 View Post
I wonder why konan is still wearing the akatsuki robe.

A woman with a lack of wardrobe!? lolz
Hm. As with any Akatsuki, once you lose your robe, you die. But what's underneath will be sexy, I can guarantee.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 04:09   Link #119
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's definitely so that Madara can rip the cloak...she's already had the flashbacks Seriously though, I think she'll survive, and maybe even deal some damage before someone comes to her rescue (which I think will be the case, since running away from Madara is impossible unless you're Zetsu).
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 05:17   Link #120
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
If Kisame was sent inside Samehada, it's pretty likely Madara did it because he or Zetzu couldn't infiltrate a barrier system without being spotted.
Based on what they talked about before, the reason Kisame was sent instead of Zetsu was not because Zetzu could not infiltrate the cloud and spy on them. Spying on the cloud was only PART of the mission, the other part was capturing the 8 tails... Madara determined that Zetzu was not strong enough for that task, and that's why he sent kisame

ofcourse as we've seen, Kisame failed at to capture the 8 tails
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly chapter discussion