Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-03, 05:44   Link #1181
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
I don't remember and i can't go to see. But it's when rentaro is a criminal i think.
Spoiler for Vol. 5:
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 05:49   Link #1182
Dark Paladin X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
And that sounds utilitarian to you?
Well, communism is more like "the ends justify the means" utilitarianism where one commits acts of evil to achieve greater good. Then again, you also need to understand that human nature tends to be too dynamic. Some people can be morally grey and have no clear moral boundaries. Others tend to judge people by actions rather than intentions. Our human history is filled with hate and prejudices, and this is something the LN author wanted to point out; such hate and prejudices bring the worst of our human nature (as we see with the discrimination of the cursed children).

Communism, by nature and foundation, was meant to be utilitarian. In practice, however, due to the human nature of hate, greed, and prejudices, they ended up being totalitarian nightmares.

I apologize if I stir politics into this, but the LN does have a lot of political themes into it, but I don't to have a political debate here. I will say, however, the communist groups are more likely to support cursed children's rights much like how communist regimes pushed for gender equality. I also mentioned that matrillineal and animistic societies will most likely treat the cursed children better.
Anime junkie, video gamer, English dub fan, loli lover, and a Tv Tropes sumo. Trope pages created by me: Black Bullet, Erica Mendez, Christine Marie Cabanos, Bang Zoom Entertainment, Clint Bickham, David Wald, Studiopolis, Corey Hartzog, NYAV Post, Max Mittelman, Brianna Knickerbocker, Scott Gibbs, Faye Mata.
Dark Paladin X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 06:37   Link #1183
Shidou

It's in the vol 6 before they kiss. But in the vol 5 i Want to know what apen in the last picture with the man who talk with kisara !

Thank you. If you can also tell me for the Man who talk with kisara. It Will be better if who can tell me where i can read the novel because i can't read it in baka tsuki

Last edited by LKK; 2014-07-03 at 07:43.
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 09:50   Link #1184
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

The Tendo Combat Style is quite a nightmare to deal with, right? But if they were that strong (and I could say that there are even stronger ones than them), why couldn't human fare better with Gastrea? Because these techniques were only taught to a small number, and only became known to public after the war?

(Out of topic. What the Russian and Chinese did, hadn't they done that for hundred of years before Communist parties came to power? Should I remind the state of Jews under the Tsar, or Chiang Kai-shek's "Great Han" policy? These discrimination has been imbulded deep into their head. Try to do that in Vietnam, and you would had been overthrown the moment you signed it.

It would had been much better if you took North Korea's Cult of the Kim and their delusion of The Cleanest Race as an example.

It's depend on each country. The Warsav Pact and Soviet Union are failed models, from which sucessors like Vietnam and Cuba learnt their experience. However, the current one is still not complete and still in construction.)

Actually, the world of B2, do you know who is the one who are most discriminate toware Cursed Children? The ones on their soft couchs, drinking wine red as blood.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-03, 11:04   Link #1185
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post

It's depend on each country. The Warsaw Pact and Soviet Union are failed models, from which sucessors like Vietnam and Cuba learnt their experience. However, the current one is still not complete and still in construction.)
As what Dalai Lama said:
Quote:
The failure of the regime in the former Soviet Union was, for me, not the failure of Marxism but the failure of totalitarianism.
In other words, It was Stalinism that screwed things up from the first place, and not the principles of Marxist communism itself, as well as what Lenin supposed to offer. He regretted lay down his legacy to Stalin by transforming a unified non-ruling class society into a single-party bureaucracy.

By the way, any updates for another chapter of Vol. 7?
Old 2014-07-03, 11:33   Link #1186
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

So, the anime has ended, and so has the manga. Anything more to expect from B2?

Hey, if one day the characters made into figures, which company would be most likely to do it? I say Kotobukiya.
Old 2014-07-04, 09:21   Link #1187
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Hmm... Right now, I'm hoping for an extended cut version for BD & DVD by chance, as well as hoping for season 2.

I think season 2 would cover Vol. 5 - 8. And I pray something great coming up for Vol. 8.

Quote:
... What if Seitenshi ( accidentally) bear Rentaro child, would that make him somekind of " Imperial Consort" or "Prince"?
Oh yeah, by the way, I doubt that could be an accident. And... it may be intentional for her, if she personally wanted to marry him and have him to be her prince...

Sorry to bring this out again, but I just feel like it.
Old 2014-07-04, 09:41   Link #1188
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

It's true that Seitenshi has the most chance to survive, after all.
Old 2014-07-04, 13:29   Link #1189
Side Blade

Hi, everyone.. I`m new here.

I don't know if you guys discussed about it.. but any clues and explaination for this scene ? Because Black Bullet LN ( Eng ver ) was dropped on baka-tsuki so i don't know about it.

Is this Kisara with other guy ?
Side Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 13:34   Link #1190
Breimoon

it is written in page before this, check it out
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 14:38   Link #1191
Triok123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Blade View Post
Hi, everyone.. I`m new here.

I don't know if you guys discussed about it.. but any clues and explaination for this scene ? Because Black Bullet LN ( Eng ver ) was dropped on baka-tsuki so i don't know about it.

Is this Kisara with other guy ?
some random asshole that want rentarou suffer...the same that rentarou being a fake criminal....
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 15:27   Link #1192
Shidou

I wonder if kisara succed to keep this first kiss to rentarou and what appen to this asshole ( and why this asshole whant rentarou suffer
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 16:32   Link #1193
-gold-

They dropped translating?
-gold- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 18:40   Link #1194
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Guys, don't get it wrong. They did not dropped the translation work on this series. They don't have a sufficient manpower and time to do so. It's still there, not abandoned. Try google it.
Old 2014-07-04, 20:54   Link #1195
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
some random asshole that want rentarou suffer...the same that rentarou being a fake criminal....
But from the looks of it she wants to be kiss by that guy. I thought she and Rentarou were dating?

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-04, 20:58   Link #1196
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaans View Post
But from the looks of it she wants to be kiss by that guy. I thought she and Rentarou were dating?
She doesn't want to kiss him, and she doesn't actually kiss him either. I forget the exact context, but I think, that guy just told Kisara that Rentaro was accused of Murder, or he died, I forget which.

It basically mind breaks her for a little and he tries to take advantage.

Rentaro and Kisara don't actually start dating until after that scene in question. When that whole arc is resolved.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 00:05   Link #1197
Vaans
NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
She doesn't want to kiss him, and she doesn't actually kiss him either. I forget the exact context, but I think, that guy just told Kisara that Rentaro was accused of Murder, or he died, I forget which.

It basically mind breaks her for a little and he tries to take advantage.

Rentaro and Kisara don't actually start dating until after that scene in question. When that whole arc is resolved.
Really? Thanks for clearing it up.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-05, 00:21   Link #1198
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

He was framed for being a serial murderer and went fugitive. But it was actually orchestrated by the commissioner's son.
Old 2014-07-05, 04:48   Link #1199
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

I always find it unsatisfy for Rentarou to use a Springfield XRM. Sure, the gun does suit him at its humbleness, accuracy and concealable. However, he still struck me as the type to use a M1911. Something of Colt - it would be nice, a custom M45A1. And for rifle... I don't know. Bullpup is nice for tight space, but I wonder whether if Rentarou prefers to have a bayonet. If yes, then an AR-15 would be nice. HK416 or M4, perharp?

But again, his fists are stronger than any knife. So it should be something to poke and wipe at the enemy first, giving time for Rentarou to get close and make it works with his pistol -> Small, high rate, realiable, ambidextrous.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2014-07-05 at 05:02.
Old 2014-07-05, 19:55   Link #1200
Tohno Ren

Quote:
I always find it unsatisfy for Rentarou to use a Springfield XRM. Sure, the gun does suit him at its humbleness, accuracy and concealable. However, he still struck me as the type to use a M1911. Something of Colt - it would be nice, a custom M45A1. And for rifle... I don't know. Bullpup is nice for tight space, but I wonder whether if Rentarou prefers to have a bayonet. If yes, then an AR-15 would be nice. HK416 or M4, perharp?

But again, his fists are stronger than any knife. So it should be something to poke and wipe at the enemy first, giving time for Rentarou to get close and make it works with his pistol -> Small, high rate, realiable, ambidextrous.
then the Russian MP-443 Grach fine with you expectation ??? no Magnum Research DE, because it's not a gun for quick battle
Tohno Ren is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dengeki bunko