Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-14, 04:19   Link #1181
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
why 1st one and not the 2nd one, the 1st one seem to be attracted by Kouki but the 2nd princess seem more possible at this point.
The Second Princess is a loli. There's already one around.You will get spoilt if you have too much lollies.Besides that, the second princess is way too young, both physically and mentally it seems.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 04:20   Link #1182
blankerer

awesome seaman.... that is all lol
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seaman_%28video_game%29

if the date was going to be this short.... should of gave us a classmate side with it as well.......

Last edited by blankerer; 2014-03-14 at 04:40.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 04:21   Link #1183
amatsunagi
Shi(n)mai

Spoiler:
amatsunagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 05:01   Link #1184
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

was the creature inside aquarium name Lehman( thankfully it not named Lehmann, which taken from Jens Lehmann, Germany former goal keeper) or seaman like blankerer said?
Old 2014-03-14, 05:04   Link #1185
blankerer

well going by GT, the name is Lehman.

I just said seaman cause of what it is.
blankerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 05:34   Link #1186
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by blankerer View Post
well going by GT, the name is Lehman.

I just said seaman cause of what it is.
really..??

oh well, right til when shia and yue scene i could gasp the gist...
but the rest....
i really couldnt understand at alll...
Old 2014-03-14, 14:50   Link #1187
EvI

i'll give my opnion about this har...i mean party thing, from what i undertood so far, so if i make some mistakes please correct me ^^

first about hajime's party, right now we only saw rejected girls following our protagonist, starting with yue the main heroine, shia and tio side heroines, they all have this tragic thing about them and this is the main thing, i don't see a heroine with no tragic background entering or getting charmed for hajime, he has that dark aura of someone that has seen the darkness of the world, survived throught it, and decided to go forward, i believe every girl who passed through the same would wish a guy like him for becoming their support

the princess is the opposite of this from what i understood till now, even though she is a "good" person she is still a princess and i think we all know how most of the normal princess are...and for the best or for the worse kouki is still the "hero" of this story, the princess is just perfect for him.

the same for kaori, in my eyes she lost her main heroine status the moment i knew hajime was bullied also because of her, yeah yeah i know she is innocent but too much innocence can bring harm, that is why from the beggining i don't think hajime actually loved her, i think he admired and thought of her as a good friend but at the same time as a nuisance,the opposite of yue whom he actually loves and of the other girls that he "accepts"...if kaori is to even become a heroine she will have to pass some hardships.

@bludvein
you really has something for a mermaid eh
i imagine some kind of percy jackson female version if one actually joins the party (we need more common sense in this har... i mean, party)

edit: ah and also i don't think that we can only have "eight" people, i mean okay there were eight liberators in the past but that doesn't mean that the world needs another eight to change anything, there could be more, or less...
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 15:12   Link #1188
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
@bludvein
i imagine some kind of percy jackson female version if one actually joins the party (we need more common sense in this har... i mean, party)

edit: ah and also i don't think that we can only have "eight" people, i mean okay there were eight liberators in the past but that doesn't mean that the world needs another eight to change anything, there could be more, or less...
Not particularly, but Hajime wanted to go check them out in the beginning. I just think its inevitable.

Your right that it doesn't have to be 8, but there is a certain symmetry to it so it seems likely. There may be more side-heroines, but I don't think any more will be travelling with Hajime after the party is all together.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 16:02   Link #1189
blade82

Quote:
the princess is the opposite of this from what i understood till now, even though she is a "good" person she is still a princess and i think we all know how most of the normal princess are...and for the best or for the worse kouki is still the "hero" of this story, the princess is just perfect for him.
i am thinking maybe we'll see another princess from another kingdom or maybe the true heir of this kingdom that the king and the church have overturned
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-14, 16:28   Link #1190
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blade82 View Post
i am thinking maybe we'll see another princess from another kingdom or maybe the true heir of this kingdom that the king and the church have overturned
Well in a way I guess Hajime already has a princess, considering Yue sort of qualifies even though her country is now gone.

There is still opportunity for a future member to qualify for that slot too, but I think it will be a devil "princess" instead of a human one. That would drag him into the war where he can unintentionally make peace.
Old 2014-03-14, 20:27   Link #1191
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
i'll give my opnion about this har...i mean party thing, from what i undertood so far, so if i make some mistakes please correct me ^^

first about hajime's party, right now we only saw rejected girls following our protagonist, starting with yue the main heroine, shia and tio side heroines, they all have this tragic thing about them and this is the main thing, i don't see a heroine with no tragic background entering or getting charmed for hajime, he has that dark aura of someone that has seen the darkness of the world, survived throught it, and decided to go forward, i believe every girl who passed through the same would wish a guy like him for becoming their support

the same for kaori, in my eyes she lost her main heroine status the moment i knew hajime was bullied also because of her, yeah yeah i know she is innocent but too much innocence can bring harm, that is why from the beggining i don't think hajime actually loved her, i think he admired and thought of her as a good friend but at the same time as a nuisance,the opposite of yue whom he actually loves and of the other girls that he "accepts"...if kaori is to even become a heroine she will have to pass some hardships.

@bludvein

Most princesses in stories I've read like someone who is a bit rogue......especially if they are really sheltered.Kouki on the other hand is just so 'good' that he's actually dull.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2014-03-14 at 20:41.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-16, 09:17   Link #1192
Alesio33

I agree that it is very likely that the primcess will fall in love with Hajime. It usally turns out that way.

I wonder when we will finaly see Kaoris reaction when she hears that Hajime is alive.
The current chapter is kinda boring.
Alesio33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 04:21   Link #1193
bludvein

Spoiler for New chapter:
Old 2014-03-17, 04:29   Link #1194
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Spoiler for New chapter:
Spoiler for :
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 04:37   Link #1195
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
Spoiler for :
Spoiler for ...:
Old 2014-03-17, 06:14   Link #1196
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Spoiler for :
Old 2014-03-17, 07:11   Link #1197
tiatiu

Spoiler:
tiatiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 07:37   Link #1198
BW95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatiu View Post
Spoiler:
Wow. So Shia's a sadist? Why were they looking for a mermaid? Is she the next loli?
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:24   Link #1199
AnimA390

Spoiler for spoiler:
AnimA390 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 08:30   Link #1200
BW95
Banned

So Hajime and co have already caught up tot he kidnappers by the end of the chapter? It's kinda weird how the kingdom hasn't sent the class or anyone after them or even heard of them after all the ruckus they've caused.
BW95 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel