AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-02, 10:11   Link #12001
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

ONCE AGAIN, YOURS TRUELY HAS BROKEN THE BARRIER !

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~, ~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
So here comes the bick question: What's the drawback of the abillity?

Sigh, very well...

This side effects only happens if he drains too much... As in above AAA ranked level.

The Life energy he drains in would be coverted to magic energy with he uses for more powerful or better spells, this much is already stated. However, once that 'rush' period is over, things start to get ugly.

You know stories about ghost possessions, stuff like two souls in one body would never work? Well it's about the same effects. Sipher would have that outsider's energy within him rampaging around, screwing up his brain function and other stuff like forcing other memories and feelings (The worst is the feeling of guilt), literally a war within his own body.

The effects would go away after awhile, when all the exceed life energy gets burned out or removed. During this time, he hides out in his own little dimension in the book of Blood Dawn, to avoid having the other Destroyers know about his weakness, and to ride out the trauma.

This bad side effects is also the reason why he tries very hard to use up all that power in battle, but because nobody knows about the side effects, to them he is just very trigger-happy. Using up all of his power would remove the side effects, but it would also leave him weak and exhaust for a few days... But he figures it's a hell lot better deal.
Old 2007-10-02, 10:18   Link #12002
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

There is something satistically significant when the same person procs more limit breaks than the rest of the thread's dominant shareholders... -_-

Quote:
I have been bubbling on a propper antagonist myself. But somehow a huge end-boss keeps getting red error marks with me. I'd rather stick with the heresy, and keep thinking on a propper antagonist for a while. Bringing in Sargeras is just... No, let's not do that.
Got that. I thought he was an appropiate challenge for berserk!Sakura, but yeah that might've been too much...

Quote:
Alistina is not the general of an army of superhumans, she is a genetical super human (read: S-rankish), and a general of normal humans/mages.
Ah I see... The only Space Marine-ish part left would be the Primarchs themselves... But wouldn't this give rise to the problem of the commanders far-outperforming their underlings? I mean, it'll turn into the StrikerS problem, where everyone is useless except the Aces. I'd figured Relic-powered sentokijin Primarchs leading sentokijin troopers for the elite "Saint Guard", and then we have the mortal but spammable Imperial Guard battalions who serve under a chapter of Saint Guard.

But with so many Relics in existence, (way more than 22) it might just be that the Relic upgrade was not just available to the Primarchs but to the Raumritters under them.

Hmm... Then again, the Cleric-knights are bluebloods and non-bluebloods with divine powers and Rare Skills, and had access to the best the Imperium had to offer... It might've been for them as well.

What do you think?

Quote:
Yes you did.
Must've joined too many dots until I left something somewhere...

Quote:
The heresy is not dead, in fact, as it stands it's going to be part of my scenario.
Now to think of an appropiate trigger...

But that Chaos ambush led by Dios must occur... However, since Kha defeated Dios, wouldn't that make Kha more powerful than Sakura at her peak of her power, which isn't the case?

Quote:
Calm down.
[Alpha5]Aye-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai-yai![/Alpha5]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Not enough time to perform Giga Backlog Breaker, though this discussion I want to get into first:

Well, the wild and spirited Blau Gotten was there ever since I wrote about her, and explicitly mentioned in her profile. However, unlike the Haruhi we know, she's much more kind-hearted, selfless, less-perverted , and more compassionate, the reasons why she gives hope to people through her gift of music in a tumoltous time of the last days of Holy Belka. She'd be what present Haruhi would be if more of her side in episode 12 was shown.

She has Haruhi's wild spirit, but she's not Haruhi Suzumiya.

She is herself.

Blau Gotten the Musician

Hissatsu!

Giga Lyrical Breaker!!!!

And while the tie to the Seiou was only in passing initially, the idea that Blau Gotten was an incarnation of the Seiou was a tempting offer, especially since I already used Haruhi's image with that passing thought in mind

If you really want to tie Blau Gotten to the Seiou though, then there is the matter of where Blau Gotten went after the last entry in Rhythm Edge, her eventual fate. We can just say that Blau Gotten finally realized her destiny, but to do that she needed to completely change, including her name. So she still be Blau Gotten, but under a completely different alias. And none of the people would be any wiser
Ah I see! My misconceptions have clouded things a little. No need now, I've more or less fixed things.

Sakura Zaki is born an Empress, but fearing that the Belka people will not accept a woman as their leader, her father raise her in secret, and disguised her as a boy.

Cue the rest of Saber's sob story, spliced with fabled acts of Greatness earning Sakura's "Seiou" nickname.

Then cue the life-changing meeting with Blau Glotten and Sakura... And Sakura wakes up and makes the last struggle to save her kingdom!

In summary, Sakura Zaki is not Arthura Pendragon; she is herself!

Sanckt Kaiser Sakura, the Saber!

Hissatsu!

Giga Caladblog Breaker!

>.< @ mental image of Saber with sunglasses pointing into the sky and the crest of Belka behind her.

I'll bang this out tomorrow after my test.
Quote:
*frantically ruffles hair* Gah! Now I see why Nighty prefers to work with his own characters. *raises hand to the sky* But I won't give up that easilly!

Fortunately I was planning to merely mention the Blau Gotten at best. So I'm safe from many angles, bar Kha's reformation.
Just gimme one night to work it out.
Old 2007-10-02, 10:24   Link #12003
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
But like Keroko mentioned, its not something to worry about. I say its high time we transform Carim from a mere once-a-year-prophecy-and-church-administrator (what is her exact position in the church anyway?) into a proper knight! (they do call her Knight Carim after all)
That's find and all, but what should we make her skills to be? Do we practically steal from every holy-class character in every RPG or MMORPG in existence ?

Because remember what Schach said, her job was to protect Acous and Carim, I'm thinking the same role as Signum and Vita.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Spell checker is your friend
Shhh! They're all in on it together...

Quote:
Not that much sad to say....
Once again, why is it always me and Nightengale that aims for the characters that most people have less interest in?

And don't say 'fate'!

Quote:

Anime to be picking up this season:
Definates
Clannad
Ef ~ A tale of memories
Shana 2
Highly likely
Bamboo Blade
Gundum 00
Kimikiss

Only a few more posts to 12k!!!!!
I can already tell which are going to be the popular ones...

Judging from the others that have posted their list as well...
Old 2007-10-02, 10:27   Link #12004
Reiji Tabibito
The OTHER Time Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Off-topic...

...But now that Summer's love is over, I'm curious as to what you guys are planning to watch this Fall

For me...

Spoiler for Guaranteed watch:

Spoiler for VERY interested:

Spoiler for Slightly interested, but no promise...:

Here's the list... http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...-2007-preview/
See my NEW MATERIAL!!!

Quote:
Lets put it this way...

Now do you get it ?
Ooookay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
Well...
Let me get some facts straight...
Graham made Durandal. (Team of designers? Whut? When? >_<)
It's an extremely powerful device that is designed to use ice magic and also specifically designed to seal the Meister of the Book of Darkness (which was one of the most dangerous Lost Logias EVER) directly around the time it loses control.

Apalis IS an overall inferior model. [Unnecessary Rant](No. I am NOT letting Apalis be the superior device of the two. Do you think Aurion could simply hand out devices of Durandal's caliber just because someone of Arcas' rank requested it? Don't get full of your self and don't screw around with me. Nothing short of an extremely high rank in the military AND a legitimate reason of the need utilization shall warrant a request of such a high-caliber device.)[/Unnecessary Rant] Though I'm sure you understand. I just lengthened my post.

Though I don't know if this would help in curing his little complex.
Hey, at least he HAS cartridges.

*Runs from Blazing Arrow Ray-Storm/Buring Over-Storm Breaker*
[V]My turn.[/V]

Where exactly does it say that Graham made Durandal? There's no indication anywhere in the A's series...all that's confirmed there was that he had it, and was going to use it against the YnS... show me the evidence.

And Apalis may not be the superior Device, but he's an Intelligent Device, and Durandal's a Storage - and in his mind, Intelligent>Storage ALWAYS.

It's not a huge thing...just don't mention Durandal around him - the thing he's pissed about is that everyone talks about Durandal, while no one talks about him...

Quote:
Yeah, go ahead and say what you want. I'm not freaked out but I still like how it was suggestively done. I just sometimes happen to like things that sound so wrong but is perfectly worksafe. The beauty of false innuendo is such an interesting device to get people reeling that it somehow even surpasses the real things sometimes.

And before you start with another 'Pshht. You're just a-<insert description>', That's a mentality I learned in order to make things more interesting for my works in the OC thread. Too goody-goody is a character type that I try to avoid for my characters (maybe except Liana and Vinson).

I guess I got to learn that mentality from some of my sempai's here in Animesuki forums. (Chaos, Nighty, Lowe, Kha and some more)

Re: Disclaimer: I read it. But that does not stop me from exclaming outrage from such acts!
Frankly, I'm not sure how to respond to this: sarcasm, or actual, honest truth.

Quote:
DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

WHAT?! You want me to make a Kanata character (i.e. an already deceased colleague of Aurion who happens to look like Hayate)?!?! Totally cliche and NOT the type of Father-Daughter relationship I'm gunning for!!! (Though I could use Daishi Prime's route for Takashi and how he sees Hayate in Academy Blues... But I'd rather not rip off any more similar ideas from him.)
Mou, relax! It's a joke! I read the snippet and instantly heard Konata's "Otou-san" in my head...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FieryAeon View Post
No to harem! I'd like to see Hayate experience romance for once.

QFT ~desu!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post
Behind door No. 1: Chrono "Migratory-Bird" Haralown
Behind door No. 2: Acous "She's-Mah-Sistar" Verossa
Fate/Nanoha/Keroko KO Chrono w/Triple Onii-chan Breaker EX.

Arcas KO's Acous w/Blazing Arrow Ray Storm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
Quoted for OMFG idea!

(runs)
HA!

Quote:
:eyes pin:
It reminds me a lot of a fanfic I read a while ago on FF.net...

So it's pheromone spray ey? Although much more potent....

Nice work on it... although not my cup of tea
Thanks!!!
Old 2007-10-02, 10:46   Link #12005
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

SS03 IS OUT! DOWNLOADING!

ION CANON. ION CANON. ION CANON...

Quote:
As do I. Though I have yet to start a rough draft. I have the heroes (Alistina and Saint King Sakura will feature, as will a mature Vivio) but I have yet to create a propper antagonist for the fall.

I want to get the basics of the Primarchs done first before I head into this. I'm planning to re-write it a tad (the connection between the Blau Gotten is a bit too vague and abstract to use) but it should be done pretty soon.
Heh, so you're going the more Saint-centric part. Good since for me, I'm going for the similar Knights of the Saint route in Saga der Saga, which takes a more commoner's outlook on the whole Sei-oh thing.

It can't really start properly without setting in the gameplan for the larger-than-life heroes first, so it's Kha and your cue first.

Btw, have you seen my Isdera/Zest piece?

Quote:
- Sakura isn't known to the Primarchs as Sanckt Kaiser, only Seiou herself. To them, and everyone else, she is Canoness of the Adeptae Belkarum.

- Despite that, Sakura IS very close to the Primarchs, especially the Eves. She also is friends with Warmaster Yuki, the Mistress of Time, Astronomicator Itsuki and of course General Sugita. (Titles as they appear in proposed fanon)

- The General is often greeted by some of the Eves and Odd Numbers as Pater, "Father" in English, as it is a title carrying much respect. Some scholars have not ruled out a secondary and more blasphemious reading into the significance of such an address, especially with the existence of the Odds...

- Only Sakura and Seiou's merry band of musicians know that the Seiou and the Blau Glotten are the same person.

- The early lay Belka think that Blau Glotten is one of the Sanckt Kaiser's "Angels", even when there's no such unit or personnel. Scholars speculate that this may have arisen from some of the Eves naming their chapters after Angels that appear in the Script.
Hmm... interesting...

*notes*

Quote:
What got me started on the two "Seious" idea was that Keroko was a Primarch clone that looked nothing like Sakura...

Wait a minute. Vivio was cloned from Sakura... And Keroko looks like Vivio. Damn I just contradicted myself on the original statement.

Now it looks like Blau Glotten needn't have come into the picture at all... Or maybe as a wild spirited individual for inspired the Empress to "choose what a free man would do."?

Actually, two unexpected reversals tore my theory apart. The previous block is the first problem that I just found out.

Secondly, I thought Blau Glotten was the previous form of Haruhi, an individual concious of her power and yet was willing and able to carry the responsibilities of such power... She was mature and demure, COMPLETELY unlike Haruhi. It was the Blau Glotten's future passing that provided the catalyst for wild Haruhi we all know to be born.

And so, Lowe's announcement that Blau was exactly like Haruhi toppled the first pillar. To save the theory, I made it so that General Sugita and Sakura even though they were in the background, they ran most of show while Seiou had her merry way. But I also intended for Seiou to have her sane moments where she'd shine, patching rather patchily a theory with a leak.

OK looks like a review is due. But this time I'll retcon all the FOR GOD EMPRESS H***** warcries, even that brief omake short of Kha's response to Kay's presentation about Blau Glotten. But since they are all outside of "written fanon", I suppose they can dropped rather easily.

Wow I can feel the PASSION in this defence. Now if that head in a jar was part of your plans in Spiral Nights...

I'm just rying to tie another character to canon, that's all. And at the moment, it looks like its about to be changed again, but this will be the most drastic to Sakura ever since Nighty suggested that she was Seiou, not H*****.

~~~~~~

Several valid points have been raised, and I agree some parts have to be polished and the rest overhauled. Now the only problem is how to bring down the Belka empire logically...

OR

No heresy, just a straight out Heroic Mount Hyjal against Sageras. That alone should be destructive enough to crumple the Imperium do you think? But wouldn't that was TOO destructive, since we have Midchilda without anything (other than city ruins) that resembles Plaguelands? Unless do we went the City Ruins to be the Plagueland equivalent?

Hmm... Needs to brew more cheese...

But looks like things are going to be changed completely... OK if we assume that Alistina was created from Sakura to be a a General in an army of superhumans, and that Sakura was the Seiou from the start (exalted and all that), is that enough for Keroko-kun to work on for now? But how do reconcile the bit that the Seiou came from Alhazred aboard the Cradle, or did I just make that up?

WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE! If there's no Heresy, how is Alistair gonna die?!

Help I'm so lost! Why can't there be subs, and less exams and tests?! AND EVEN LESS Kara raids?!?!?!

Also, can someone link me the translation regarding Saint Church? I need to check if Seiou's passing was mentioned, as well as check other points that I might've missed.

(sparks fly as frantic modifications are being made to the Ion Fanon)
Wait, wait, wait... we're not dragging Keroko-chan into this, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
@Nightengale: Yet another EPIC piece *thumbs up*

Quote:
You and Keroko's OC are the only ones who seem to interest Chaos.
Let's give him time to scour over the MOUNTAIN of Cheese...

There's clearly more than 2 or 3 profiles and bluecheese not climbed by Chaos.

Quote:
This reminds me of the barrier of colliding blades that even held of the rain in the first scenario of DMC 3!

This is INCREDIBLY EPIC!!!! Way better than what they show us in the anime! Damn, I feel like I've done Signum a great injustice for not going with better details in the fight scenario I did a while ago. Ah, well... I guess I still have much to learn.

Though Zest going Full Drive again is . And Isdera seems to be doing better as he is right now compared to how he was when he was still alive. That Orochi attack reminded me of somebody (Ryu was it?) from Shaman King.
Mikami-ryuu... Even a style name! Nice!
Well, let's not forget this is only one day after his Vita-fight and only around 5 or so hours after his COUGH COUGH COUGH in 18. He's fighting with his condition at 60%~80% of his full abilities.

So, we'll see how Zest will turn the tide with Full Drive. This is also my own version of explanation why Zest didn't use F.D against Signum at all and why he no longer can use flames after one week, since he's already chipped away his last F.D usage against Isdera and was doubly weakened.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-02, 10:51   Link #12006
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It's just one scene and one bowl of it, no danger at all

Now, if you'd let her loose in Midoriya (I think that's how it's written )
Ahhh... Good good, it would go as planned then...

Quote:
Oh, no...
I won't go that far... Just yet

Quote:
"A-are?"

"Otou-san! Please give your daughter to me!"
[/Nagasumi]

Quote:
No, it's too dangerous to be used, Yui would be completely helpess against it.
I'll give a hint to waht it is with an example, though:
An advice...

... Don't EVER let me find out
Old 2007-10-02, 10:58   Link #12007
Erio
Hiromi

Quote:
Oh, don't worry, if this Sakura Seiou thing continues (I say if because I'm pretty sure it will become subject of critisismn now) I won't write her as a god character. She will be very mortal.
I have to write stuff with her as well, and she will be indeed mortal. I will be using Saber as a template.

Quote:
Wow I can feel the PASSION in this defence. Now if that head in a jar was part of your plans in Spiral Nights...
Well... Matsuri or her uncle could have found the jar after Spiral Nights... Those Matsuri events take place after Spiral Nights.

Quote:
I'm just rying to tie another character to canon, that's all. And at the moment, it looks like its about to be changed again, but this will be the most drastic to Sakura ever since Nighty suggested that she was Seiou, not H*****.
That's not tying another character to canon... You are MAKING her CANON!

Quote:
~~~~~~

Several valid points have been raised, and I agree some parts have to be polished and the rest overhauled. Now the only problem is how to bring down the Belka empire logically...

OR

No heresy, just a straight out Heroic Mount Hyjal against Sageras. That alone should be destructive enough to crumple the Imperium do you think? But wouldn't that was TOO destructive, since we have Midchilda without anything (other than city ruins) that resembles Plaguelands? Unless do we went the City Ruins to be the Plagueland equivalent?

Hmm... Needs to brew more cheese...

But looks like things are going to be changed completely... OK if we assume that Alistina was created from Sakura to be a a General in an army of superhumans, and that Sakura was the Seiou from the start (exalted and all that), is that enough for Keroko-kun to work on for now? But how do reconcile the bit that the Seiou came from Alhazred aboard the Cradle, or did I just make that up?

WAIT ANOTHER MINUTE! If there's no Heresy, how is Alistair gonna die?!

Help I'm so lost! Why can't there be subs, and less exams and tests?! AND EVEN LESS Kara raids?!?!?!

Also, can someone link me the translation regarding Saint Church? I need to check if Seiou's passing was mentioned, as well as check other points that I might've missed.

(sparks fly as frantic modifications are being made to the Ion Fanon)
I have no clue what's going on here, but if there is no Heresy, what are we going to do with Spiral Nights?

Quote:
But that Chaos ambush led by Dios must occur... However, since Kha defeated Dios, wouldn't that make Kha more powerful than Sakura at her peak of her power, which isn't the case?
Well, if you bring in AlternateS' stuff into our timeline, Kha is the most powerful being in the TSAB, period. Also, the Kor-Fusion could have pwned Scaglietti, the Cradle, the Seiou, and whatever else in StrikerS with Fate's hands tied behind her back.

If those ideas are part of our timeline, nothing really computes.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:03   Link #12008
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
In Tk's word, restrictions to justify h4xx that isn't restrictions at all.

~~~

UPDATE TIME! Zest vs Isdera Part I.

Spoiler for Side Isdera AFTER Part I-2 : Two Old Knights:

Part III will be the end of the befriending fight, and Part IV will be... it's resolution so to speak.

This, good sir, is the epitome of sheer EPIC, only rivaled by Saga der Saga!

Looks like Zest is backed into a wall, figuratively speaking- resorting to his trump card, hm...I have a rather clear idea of what the outcome of this will be...

A very, very good piece- looking forward to further segments.

Quote:
ONCE AGAIN, YOURS TRUELY HAS BROKEN THE BARRIER !

~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~, ~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,~,

Sigh, very well...

This side effects only happens if he drains too much... As in above AAA ranked level.

The Life energy he drains in would be coverted to magic energy with he uses for more powerful or better spells, this much is already stated. However, once that 'rush' period is over, things start to get ugly.

You know stories about ghost possessions, stuff like two souls in one body would never work? Well it's about the same effects. Sipher would have that outsider's energy within him rampaging around, screwing up his brain function and other stuff like forcing other memories and feelings (The worst is the feeling of guilt), literally a war within his own body.

The effects would go away after awhile, when all the exceed life energy gets burned out or removed. During this time, he hides out in his own little dimension in the book of Blood Dawn, to avoid having the other Destroyers know about his weakness, and to ride out the trauma.

This bad side effects is also the reason why he tries very hard to use up all that power in battle, but because nobody knows about the side effects, to them he is just very trigger-happy. Using up all of his power would remove the side effects, but it would also leave him weak and exhaust for a few days... But he figures it's a hell lot better deal.
Indeed, we have broken another barrier! Now...

Onwards to 20,000, and BEYOND that!

And...the overflow of energy Sipher processes has side-effects, from what I've read? I'm being quick, but that's what I've seen...do correct me, though.

New material on my side- none at present. But, there's no time limit in which to make more, eh?

Then again, I'll try to get a piece, ShardS related, most likely, up soon- I still have to do quite a few epilogues, too. But, all in good time.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:05   Link #12009
Jimmy C

Let me see if I got this right.
I get the impression that a number of you who are creating material related to Ancient Belka history appear to operating under the assumption that the Saint King that founded the Belka Imperium and The Saint who was Vivio's original are one and the same. Is this correct?
This is almost certainly not the case. If it was, Quarttro would not have mentioned the "Royal Family" in ep23. She would have said "Armor of the Saint" was The Saint's IS directly.
She is almost certainly implying that there was more than one Ancient Belka Saint King and they ALL had the "Armor of the Saint" IS.
And if you had a whole line of Saint Kings, you can have millenia of Ancient Belka history between its founding and the days of The Saint and its demise about 300 years ago.
What do you think?
Old 2007-10-02, 11:08   Link #12010
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

Tell me all about it

It'll save me the memory space

Oh yeah...

REMEMBER PEOPLE, DROP EVERYTHING AND SKIP TO TRACK 15 ! ONCE AGAIN, IT'S TRACK 15 !! DIECI + CINQUE!!

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!! FOR THE KING!!!

Quote:
Let's give him time to scour over the MOUNTAIN of Cheese...

There's clearly more than 2 or 3 profiles and bluecheese not climbed by Chaos.
I don't think...
Old 2007-10-02, 11:12   Link #12011
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Joins the chanting.

Seiou! Seiou! Seiou!

Quote:
Heh, so you're going the more Saint-centric part. Good since for me, I'm going for the similar Knights of the Saint route in Saga der Saga, which takes a more commoner's outlook on the whole Sei-oh thing.

It can't really start properly without setting in the gameplan for the larger-than-life heroes first, so it's Kha and your cue first.

Oh snap I missed that too! Gimme a sec!

Quote:
Hmm... interesting...

*notes*
Wait on a sec, some parts have been changed. The new proposal will be out tmr... I hope.

Quote:
Course not. Keroko-kun changed that already. I was just explaining how did mine come along and developed alongside his.

Quote:
I have to write stuff with her as well, and she will be indeed mortal. I will be using the Saber as a template.
That's accurate enough. But not too mortal, for Seiou even in life clearly isn't. To me, it's like saying Jesus was mortal, which I really hope he wasn't. Not a demi-god, but definitely not just another ningen.

Quote:
Well... Matsuri or her uncle could have found the jar after Spiral Nights... Those Matsuri events take place after Spiral Nights.

Wait... So Genome gets CANNED in Spiral Nights?!

Quote:
That's not tying another character to canon... You are MAKING her CANON!
Oh well er... Since canon decided to make her canon, what am I to resist?

Quote:
I have no clue what's going on here, but if there is no Heresy, what are we going to do with Spiral Nights?
Well there still is the Heresy, but events just after the Heresy and leading to the fall of Belka has been changed.

Quote:
Well, if you bring in AlternateS' stuff into our timeline, Kha is the most powerful being in the TSAB, period. Also, the Kor-Fusion could have pwned Scaglietti, the Cradle, the Seiou, and whatever else in StrikerS with Fate's hands tied behind her back.

If those ideas are part of our timeline, nothing really computes.
Sonicform was enough to pwn the Numbers outright, but she didn't use it, because it drains her very quickly and not being able to reach her objective was a problem.

However, since her objective appeared to her, Fate threw her cards on the table.

For Kor-Fuzion, it is a formidable spell, but back then it KO'd the both of them for a week after going ZENRYU ZENKAI on the Chaos army.

While now they can stay fused longer and suffer less side effects, post fusion expect Kha to be carrying spent!Fate, and looking absolutely wasted while at it.

Something like how a couple would be after an "all-nighter".

(runs really really really fast)

@Jimmy C: Yeap, that was reflected in the latest patch I'm releasing for the Fanon edits. Sakura did not found the AB Imperium, but merely was the Empire's last and most memorable Kaiser.

I feel like pulling a fading!Nia for Sakura and Syaoran and make their ending happier... BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN THE CHURCH PARCHMENT!
Old 2007-10-02, 11:12   Link #12012
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

And we've broken the 12k barrier! HA! CATCH UP WITH US NOW, IMAGE THREAD!

Quote:
Sigh, very well...

So the damage would be mental rather then physical... is there also a chance of permanent damage? As in, simply too much for the mind to proccess?

Quote:
Got that. I thought he was an appropiate challenge for berserk!Sakura, but yeah that might've been too much...
Big huge uberboss was not what made Nighty's Saga so epic.

Quote:
Ah I see... The only Space Marine-ish part left would be the Primarchs themselves... But wouldn't this give rise to the problem of the commanders far-outperforming their underlings? I mean, it'll turn into the StrikerS problem, where everyone is useless except the Aces. I'd figured Relic-powered sentokijin Primarchs leading sentokijin troopers for the elite "Saint Guard", and then we have the mortal but spammable Imperial Guard battalions who serve under a chapter of Saint Guard.
Well, they're supposed to outperform their underlings. Primarchs don't pull a Hayate and sit in their comfy chair leading the battle, they lead up front. Who do you think is going to be targeted? Low ranked Johny whatshisname or the general dealing out orders? At least if said general is dealing out tons of ouch not everyone will be inclined to attack him/her.

Quote:
But with so many Relics in existence, (way more than 22) it might just be that the Relic upgrade was not just available to the Primarchs but to the Raumritters under them.

Hmm... Then again, the Cleric-knights are bluebloods and non-bluebloods with divine powers and Rare Skills, and had access to the best the Imperium had to offer... It might've been for them as well.

What do you think?
Hmm, well this could be incorporated. I mean, bar Vivio we haven't seen a single case where Relics gave someone super powers. If we asume that they are simply amplifiers, then while someone will get a boost, a lower ranked mage will generally get a lot less benefits then a higher ranked one.

I would say Cleric Knights. Relics may be more abundant then aparant in StrikerS, but I refuse to believe there are enough of them to boost entire armies. I'd say a select few chosen knights got that honorary treatment.

Quote:
Must've joined too many dots until I left something somewhere...
Yes, the entire Sakura connection thing made even me

Quote:
Now to think of an appropiate trigger...

Dios, you say? *looks up Dios* Hmm, not much has been done with him, has it? When did Kha battle him, I think I can use him as one of the antagonists.

Quote:
Ah I see! My misconceptions have clouded things a little. No need now, I've more or less fixed things.

Sakura Zaki is born an Empress, but fearing that the Belka people will not accept a woman as their leader, her father raise her in secret, and disguised her as a boy.

Cue the rest of Saber's sob story, spliced with fabled acts of Greatness earning Sakura's "Seiou" nickname.

Then cue the life-changing meeting with Blau Glotten and Sakura... And Sakura wakes up and makes the last struggle to save her kingdom!

In summary, Sakura Zaki is not Arthura Pendragon; she is herself!

Hissatsu!

Giga Caladblog Breaker!

>.<

I'll bang this out tomorrow after my test.
Just gimme one night to work it out.
Sure, I'll be twisting and hammering down the Primarchs then.

Quote:
That's find and all, but what should we make her skills to be? Do we practically steal from every holy-class character in every RPG or MMORPG in existence ?

Because remember what Schach said, her job was to protect Acous and Carim, I'm thinking the same role as Signum and Vita.
Support magic combined with a small amount of offensive ones. A friont line healer, so to say.

Quote:
Once again, why is it always me and Nightengale that aims for the characters that most people have less interest in?

And don't say 'fate'!
Destiny then?

Quote:

Oh how I'd love to be able to understand Japanese at the moment.

Quote:

Cool, fewer conflicting ideas that way. Do you have some form of antagonist planned already?

Quote:
Oh yeah, almost forgot about that in the rush of bluecheese. Ancient Belkan knight against modern one, and as always there is drama galore. Really, my aim is to make Legend of Ancient Belka as good as this, and you can count on it that pieces like these will serve as an inspiration for the battle scenes.

Quote:
No.

No really, no. The only existing connection between Alistina and Keroko is blue eyes, red hair, and the fact that clone-Vivio will say that Keroko 'reminds her of someone she knew'.

And that's all present day Mid-Childa stuff, so it won't apear in the Legends of Ancient Belka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
I get the impression that a number of you who are creating material related to Ancient Belka history appear to operating under the assumption that the Saint King that founded the Belka Imperium and The Saint who was Vivio's original are one and the same. Is this correct?
This is almost certainly not the case. If it was, Quarttro would not have mentioned the "Royal Family" in ep23. She would have said "Armor of the Saint" was The Saint's IS directly.
She is almost certainly implying that there was more than one Ancient Belka Saint King and they ALL had the "Armor of the Saint" IS.
And if you had a whole line of Saint Kings, you can have millenia of Ancient Belka history between its founding and the days of The Saint and its demise about 300 years ago.
What do you think?
I'm actually working with exactly what you described.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:14   Link #12013
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
What do you think?
I don't dispute this, but I was under the impression that the others are doing the story of the LAST (( presumably )) Saint King (( implied to be Vivio's original )) who was the prophet that founded the Saint Church that lasted 300 years to the present. I think we're all aware that the Royal Family all had that Rare Skill, but it'd be a lot more redundant to create a story that isn't fully interlinked to an actual canon character's heritage.

Quote:
Tell me all about it

It'll save me the memory space

Oh yeah...

REMEMBER PEOPLE, DROP EVERYTHING AND SKIP TO TRACK 15 ! ONCE AGAIN, IT'S TRACK 15 !!

NOTHING ELSE MATTERS!! FOR THE KING!!!

I think we're just going to be dissapointed with such excitement...

Quote:
I don't think...
So you've read all?

Or are you not going to?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:22   Link #12014
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
That's accurate enough. But not too mortal, for Seiou even in life clearly isn't. To me, it's like saying Jesus was mortal, which I really hope he wasn't. Not a demi-god, but definitely not just another ningen.
He's using Saber as a template, we've seen what Saber can dish out. You consider that 'too mortal?'

I wana be able to scale buildings and create invisible swords too!

Quote:
I don't dispute this, but I was under the impression that the others are doing the story of the LAST (( presumably )) Saint King (( implied to be Vivio's original )) who was the prophet that founded the Saint Church that lasted 300 years to the present. I think we're all aware that the Royal Family all had that Rare Skill, but it'd be a lot more redundant to create a story that isn't fully interlinked to an actual canon character's heritage.
The Primarchs are living proof that we are working with a line of kings. The genetic material used to create them was taken from several generations, not just Sakura. Alistina is the only one based on Sakura's genetical data, which is why she was asigned to her protection.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:24   Link #12015
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
And we've broken the 12k barrier! HA! CATCH UP WITH US NOW, IMAGE THREAD!
"Eat my dust, mortals!"
[/homer]

Quote:
So the damage would be mental rather then physical... is there also a chance of permanent damage? As in, simply too much for the mind to proccess?
Actually it's both mental and physical. Think two, I know I'm going to regret this, 'souls' trying to use one body... And they don't share.

As for permanent damage? At the rate he's going? Very low. He hasn't gone overboard ever since the end of the Book of Darkness incident.

Quote:
Support magic combined with a small amount of offensive ones. A friont line healer, so to say.

Carim: -=[Overdrive! Magnus Exorcismus!!]=-

Quote:
Destiny then?
Nah, I don't think so...
Old 2007-10-02, 11:26   Link #12016
Jimmy C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
The Primarchs are living proof that we are working with a line of kings. The genetic material used to create them was taken from several generations
Keroko, what is your projected lifespan for a Primarch, barring death through battle or misadventure?
Old 2007-10-02, 11:27   Link #12017
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:

Yeah! More information

Quote:
[Nagasumi]
"Otou-san! Please give your daughter to me!"
[/Nagasumi]

Quote:
An advice...

... Don't EVER let me find out
Unfortunately, thinking about it made make a scene where someone (Tiriel) with her speech, unintentionally hits Yui right were it hurts
Old 2007-10-02, 11:31   Link #12018
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I think we're just going to be dissapointed with such excitement...
Of course, I'm not expecting a make-out session ( ) But it's going to be awhile till we get to feel excited about anything relating to Nanoha again, so might as well get excited now.

Quote:
So you've read all?

Or are you not going to?
Whatever comes my way

Quote:

Quote:
Unfortunately, thinking about it made make a scene where someone (Tiriel) with her speech, unintentionally hits Yui right were it hurts
If it is, what I think it is, then it's VERY awkward
Old 2007-10-02, 11:33   Link #12019
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Actually it's both mental and physical. Think two, I know I'm going to regret this, 'souls' trying to use one body... And they don't share.

As for permanent damage? At the rate he's going? Very low. He hasn't gone overboard ever since the end of the Book of Darkness incident.
*perks up*

...souls?

Quote:
Carim: -=[Overdrive! Magnus Exorcismus!!]=-
The anime one? Hell yes!

Quote:
Nah, I don't think so...
Neighbours then?

Quote:
Keroko, what is your projected lifespan for a Primarch, barring death through battle or misadventure?
At the moment? Normal human length, perhaps a few decades longer. Subject to edit as new info flows in untill its finalized.
Old 2007-10-02, 11:36   Link #12020
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Big huge uberboss was not what made Nighty's Saga so epic.
LOL.

I showed my friend (( a better writer than me )) my Saga der Saga yesterday, and you know what was his first comment was through MSN few hours ago?

"Are you sure you didn't rip this off Gurren-Lagann?"

Closed Thread