Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-10, 14:50   Link #12061
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well Lelouch I'm guessing has some supporters left from Japan who believe in Lelouch even if he is a Britannian prince. I'm guessing there will be civil war among the Japanese about which side they want to win which is why he calls Kallen out. He shows examples of ruthlessness by killing his own people to show them that he has finally come to the conclusion that he is a Britannian now. What better way to crush resistance morale than to defeat its greatest warrior. Plus all the debating of who actually stronger will finally come to a conclusion. Kozuki Kallen! Now you know who you're fighting!
Well, if it's indeed Kallen he faces and he defeats her, I just hope it isn't a permantent defeat as such...
Old 2008-08-10, 14:54   Link #12062
Aquaman OS

Didn't the spoilers say that ALL the Japanese turn on him except Kallen? I don't think that will be the case. Especially since Lelouch himself isn't supposed to ally with Japan anymore.
Old 2008-08-10, 14:54   Link #12063
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

what's new after the betray according to the korean spoilers?
Old 2008-08-10, 14:54   Link #12064
Kusaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
It was either a lie or they were just talking about season 1's finale in which there wasn't many character deaths.
Note that wasn't necessarily coming from "the writers" but I believe it was mentioned by a proven spoiler source on 2ch that's no longer around, apparently. Yes, there's a difference, even in the event that source was part of the staff.

And I would definitely think that was one of those spoilers that probably referred more to the last two episodes of the first season than to R2 in general, considering when they first came out.
Old 2008-08-10, 14:57   Link #12065
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk2extreme View Post
what's new after the betray according to the korean spoilers?
Nothing. That's as far as they go.

Which is why people thought they were setting up for a third season because they thought that was the season finale. Turns out the show wasn't quite over yet.
Old 2008-08-10, 14:58   Link #12066
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
Her name's Marika. And how is it ironic?
Ah, his sister after all.

Maybe ironic wasn't the best word to describe how I felt... I just find it amusing that both siblings became prey to Guren...
Ah, she was cute, but I somehow find her death funny. Mah, I guess it is because she is just a grunt... and Britannian (and other country) grunts in this anime die all the time. Zaama miro.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-08-10, 15:01   Link #12067
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Eh, I wanted them to actually show some skill...have some Wards tie the Shinkiro up and have the Valkyries properly combat the Guren. Personal opinion.
Old 2008-08-10, 15:01   Link #12068
Queen Kittan

Zero's managed to achieve more because his methods are more right than Suzaku. You can call Lelouch a mass murderer and blah, but the fact is that Suzaku is doing the same AND for the wrong side.

"Change from within" is a notion conservatives try to spread because when you try it, they can keep an eye on you, and make sure you don't actually change anything.

So while neither Zero nor Suzaku are entirely right, Suzaku is definitely more of a villain than Lelouch is. He is a sell out.
Old 2008-08-10, 15:02   Link #12069
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Spoiler for spoilers:
Old 2008-08-10, 15:03   Link #12070
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Didn't the spoilers say that ALL the Japanese turn on him except Kallen?
They say that Kallen is the only one that doesn't betray him, that's all.

Quote:
I don't think that will be the case. Especially since Lelouch himself isn't supposed to ally with Japan anymore.
You're talking about the part about Kallen not turning on him? Hey, the spoilers only say that she doesn't betray him, which means that she might not partiparticle in the hunt for him (at least not wholeheartily) or betray any location where he might be at. But that doesn't rule out Kallen leaving him indeed.
Old 2008-08-10, 15:07   Link #12071
darthfury78

Quote:

Being too stubborn to do that will result in Charles winning.

Light Yagami refused to change and look what happened to him.
Exactly. Light Yagami could have gotten out of the bad situation that he was in with L had he had let the Death Note go, in the when he lost his memory. This way, he could have had a normal life with Takada or Misa. But he desire to hold on to the Death Note cost him everything he held dear to him in its influence: His sister(in a state of shock), Father, and his true love, Takada. To think that he would still have these people around him if he never came into contact with the Death Note.

Lelouch's situation is no where near to Light's predicument because he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. He came into contact with C.C. by accident and was granted the geass in order to save his life from danger. With this new power, he now had the means of starting a revolution for Japan's independence from Britainia.

So far, Lelouch has lost two of his closest loved ones: Euphemia, Shirley, and perhaps Nunnally. He has lost his secret identity and his best friend Suzaku. In addition, he has put his friends at Ashford Academy in grave danger. If news about his identity is made public, they will surely consider him a traitor to his own people. Lelouch can never return to Ashford unless he stays hidden from everyone, which will be very hard to do.
Old 2008-08-10, 15:08   Link #12072
Aquaman OS

Either way that kinda kills the "Suzaku fights Kallen to make an example of the Japanese that still side with Lelouch" theory.

Though I think she would go with him. Otherwise who will help him out after he's lost his army. Jeremiah alone?
Old 2008-08-10, 15:13   Link #12073
Sports72Xtrm

hm maybe, it's just what thought would be cool if it did happen. Idk where Lelouch would run to or if he has any support at all. I mean he can't use his zero persona to gain japanese support but he is Marriane's son which apparently is enough to gather a few followers. Maybe he goes to Marriane's garden lol I have no idea
Old 2008-08-10, 15:15   Link #12074
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Well the stage is set the UN on one side and brittinian on the other but I suspect that a Civil war will break out in brittianian soon. they been hinting at it too much.
Yet from the depths comes the Lelouch faction with Kallen and JEremiah. Is that it?
Maybe Rivalz and Millay can come too?
Old 2008-08-10, 15:16   Link #12075
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Spoiler for possible ending, dont get offended:
Old 2008-08-10, 15:16   Link #12076
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Either way that kinda kills the "Suzaku fights Kallen to make an example of the Japanese that still side with Lelouch" theory.
Well, we'll see I suppose. anyway, the term "strongest opponent" can apply to several characters and their mechs; it could be the KoO in his Galahad, Jeremiah in his Sutherland Sieg or Kallen in her Neo-Guren (need to learn it's name, still haven't properly memorized it >_<) - or even someone else. It depends on who the magazines interpret at being this "strongest opponent"... Some have even speculated that this could be Gino, maybe in his modified mech we see in the OP.

Quote:
Though I think she would go with him. Otherwise who will help him out after he's lost his army. Jeremiah alone?
Well, he might always re-enlist her at a somewhat later stage if nothing else. But again, we will see what happens.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:30   Link #12077
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I can't see him fighting Kallen, because it wouldn't do any good by the time it happens. She won't be representing any unified force and he won't get anything important out of it ("You killed the enemy ace, here's a cookie."). Unless he's just really pissed off and wants blood, Knight of One seems the logical option.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:32   Link #12078
darthfury78

Quote:

Lelouch still has a lot of important contacts who will help him. Kallen will probably stay with him because he is going to need a very strong pilot at his side. Gino and Anya will join up as well. So Lelouch might actually create a new army that might be much stronger than the Order of the Black Knights. And if Diethard leaves him, then I don't need to tell you who will take up his position.

Lelouch still has Kallen. And if possible, Milly Ashford. Especially if she learns that Lelouch is Zero. He still has two women left to turn to. Provided that he even bothers to contact her to see if she's ok. I doubt it because he is going to be very angery with Rolo for not saving his sister. Serves him right for trusting Rolo to begin with.

I wondered who told Milly to get out of Tokyo before the bomb was activated? Was it Sayoko or Nina? We'll learn soon enough. Since the news station was destroyed in the attack, I wonder where Milly will turn to?
Old 2008-08-10, 16:34   Link #12079
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Knight of One seems the logical option.
Well wait a minute while I agree KoO is the most logical remember Charles was once a Rounds as well, maybe a nice spar with Sakuradite-Veins'll do him some good.
Old 2008-08-10, 16:35   Link #12080
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Well wait a minute while I agree KoO is the most logical remember Charles was once a Rounds as well, maybe a nice spar with Sakuradite-Veins'll do him some good.
Wait, Charles was a Rounds? They didn't even have Knightmares when he became Emperor.

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories