Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-19, 22:59   Link #12121
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
And then she just cuts the cords with her MVS. There's no way he'll attack her on the ship. It's just too dangerous.
.....Well I got nothing, she has to come off one way or another
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 23:00   Link #12122
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dandylion View Post
The most likely scenario is that she simply isn't going to do it.
Old 2008-09-19, 23:01   Link #12123
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Maybe she leaves on her own after realzing she cant kill him?
Is there any possibility that C.C can attack/stop Kallen in the hangar?
Old 2008-09-19, 23:03   Link #12124
Dandylion
Banned

Quote:
The most likely scenario is that she simply isn't going to do it.
Well than how's Lelouch going to escape and where are she and Suzaku gonna duke it out
Dandylion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 23:03   Link #12125
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
Maybe she leaves on her own after realzing she cant kill him?
Is there any possibility that C.C can attack/stop Kallen in the hangar?
C.C. could always use the Lancelot to ram the Guren, but Kallen's pretty fast and it would be risky to try it. There's also mindrape, but C.C. doesn't appear to be close enough in that scene.

Quote:
Well than how's Lelouch going to escape and where are she and Suzaku gonna duke it out
She lets him and outside the hanger.
Old 2008-09-19, 23:13   Link #12126
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
C.C. could always use the Lancelot to ram the Guren, but Kallen's pretty fast and it would be risky to try it. There's also mindrape, but C.C. doesn't appear to be close enough in that scene.
I don't think Kallen is going to let C.C. get close enough to her.

I'm not even sure the whole mind thing could work through KMFs. There was that reaction with Anya, but I think that's different.

Maybe if Kallen is distracted enough by Lelouch. C.C. can get into her Lancelot, but I'm thinking she will have to cross over Lelouch. Very risky.
Old 2008-09-19, 23:17   Link #12127
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Well two episodes can be enough time to pull out a wtf moment for Kallen. Though Taniguchi's line is pretty vague I don't even know if her essential moment happened yet. What could she possibly do? Is it she gets Lelouch off his path? Kills Lelouch? Gets killed and somehow affect Lelouch? Or did he mean their bond is essential which is vague in itself.
Kills Lelouch: I'd say unlikely since she has a prime opportunity in the preview and either can't do it or is interrupted before hand.

Gets killed and somehow affect Lelouch: Possible, but the Animedia conversation implies that she, Suzaku, Lelouch, Gino and Anya are all together at some point, which would almost have to be towards the end of the episode, so it would have to be after that. I would assume after that conversation, Schneizel's intention's become clear, so if she died, it would probably be to defeat Schneizel. There really wouldn't be much time for it to affect Lelouch or the plot.

Saves Lelouch from his path: I think this is most likely since the Animedia conversation, the gum line and the words of the director himself imply (or outright state) that she loves him. To be certain, she'll want to defeat Schneizel, but she'll want to save Lelouch as well.

Or it could be something so out there, so amazing that our tiny human brains cannot even begin to comprehend it. Or it could be a total mindscrew.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2008-09-19, 23:22   Link #12128
kir44n
#1 Delinquent

Like I was saying, Pretty much the only things we can reliably (and this term is being used loosely) count on is that Suzaku & Kallen won't kill each other. We have confirmed information in regards to Kallen's "essentialness", the gumlines, and suzaku's turn 25 plot armor, but said information only somewhat limits the things that can happen in regards to

1)What lelouch will do when confronted
2) How lelouch gets away from kallen (not necessarily the same as 1)
3) what makes everyone start heading to damocles like its the hottest club in town
4)whether or not kallen will recieve resolution or another stall
5) What zero requiem does and is it evil
kir44n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 23:25   Link #12129
scifijimmy

Quote:
Saves Lelouch from his path: I think this is most likely since the Animedia conversation, the gum line and the words of the director himself imply (or outright state) that she loves him. To be certain, she'll want to defeat Schneizel, but she'll want to save Lelouch as well.
I think this is the most logical with the given info. However, will Lelouch reciprocate her feelings, or even able to acknowledge them.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 23:27   Link #12130
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scifijimmy View Post
I think this is the most logical with the given info. However, will Lelouch reciprocate her feelings, or even able to acknowledge them.
Well, he pushed her away at first because he wanted her to avoid the 'Demon's path' or to keep her out of the danger he was going to face. But if she's there anyway, what the hell? Answer her damn question of "What am I to you?" Lelouch, ya big pussy.
Old 2008-09-19, 23:30   Link #12131
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

She keeps coming back to him one way or another, and he obviously feels something for her. He may not say it now, but I think he will by 25.
Old 2008-09-20, 00:00   Link #12132
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Huh, my attempt at youngde's 4questions (after hours of meaningless PSP nonsense...so forgive my poor grammar)

1. Will Suzaku beat Kallen?
Most probably. Or Suzaku will get the upper hand before they get interrupted.

2. Will Suzaku kill Kallen?
Yes if she becomes an obstacle in their plan, not that Suzaku would succeed in killing her for sure, but IMO he won't have mercy if she is in the way.

Let's change the question a little bit:

Will Lelouch let Suzaku kill Kallen?

My answer remains yes. If Nunnally doesn't get any special treatments from Lelouch, I can't see how Kallen's case will differ.
Hmm, I think that their "sayounara"s indicate such a possibility, that they won't let their feelings toward each other (no matter what it actually is) interfere with their plans/ideals/goals.
To Kallen it means that she has to take the "enemy of the world" down.
To Lelouch it's quite the same, (not that he is eager to do so~)

3. Will she join with Lelouch?
Depends on what Zero Requiem is.
But it's OK that she can side with his forces when Schneizel's masks are ripped off.
I mean she can join him in defeating Schneizel but still disagree with/or have no clues about Zero Requiem.

4. Will she get her questions answered?
I do hope that at least her "what do I mean to you" gets resolved, and it'd better be sth positive. I just can't see Lelouch having a "Huh?" or "WTF?" face at the end when this question pops up again.
Speaking of "importance" to Lelouch, it's safe to say that Kallen is somewhere near Suzaku...
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 00:01   Link #12133
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
Quote:
She keeps coming back to him one way or another, and he obviously feels something for her. He may not say it now, but I think he will by 25.
I agree. If he has no feelings for her why not push her away with a lie. He's choosing to say nothing. He even lied bold faced to Nunnally.
Old 2008-09-20, 00:04   Link #12134
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Damn, people just have so much faith in Suzaku winning. It's much more fun to cheer for the underdog. That live Geass is just begging to be beat by someone, and I think Kallen, properly motivated, could do it.
Old 2008-09-20, 00:05   Link #12135
scifijimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
I agree. If he has no feelings for her why not push her away with a lie. He's choosing to say nothing. He even lied bold faced to Nunnally.
Good point. However should Lelouch take the Code from C.C. he might not be able to acknowledge Kallen's feelings.
scifijimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 00:07   Link #12136
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

They're not going to leave Lelouch immortal at the end of this. It would defeat the purpose of removing Geass and wouldn't be a valid end to the story. There'd be the lingering question of Lelouch spreading Geass in order to die.
Old 2008-09-20, 00:13   Link #12137
Orpheus

Quote:
Damn, people just have so much faith in Suzaku winning. It's much more fun to cheer for the underdog. That live Geass is just begging to be beat by someone, and I think Kallen, properly motivated, could do it.
I don't see how she can outdo Bismarck's hax, but that would be awesome if she got to beat him.
Orpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 00:16   Link #12138
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
I don't see how she can outdo Bismarck's hax, but that would be awesome if she got to beat him.
Bismarck was piloting an inferior machine, and his Geass just covered the gap until live Geass widened it. Kallen's piloting a machine with equal specs. A little bit of speed will only be a slight advantage for Suzaku, and not one that couldn't be overcome.
Old 2008-09-20, 00:28   Link #12139
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
If it makes you feel any better, I feel it could be 50/50 either way. They've always been about even. They have even machines. Suzaku's Geass would appear to give him an advantage, but this show has a habit of completely going the opposite way you'd assume so much, I think Kallen can pull an 'upset.'
Old 2008-09-20, 00:38   Link #12140
Kusaja

Quote:
That's what the fanboy inside me is doing, to be completely honest, but I'm also pragmatic enough as to not let myself get carried away beforehand.

I don't think Suzaku is invincible, just extremely hard to beat...which makes it a difficult but certain win for him, or at least a tie (because of mutual damage or an interruption), much more likely under normal conditions, machine specs being equal...unless an external factor of sorts tips the scale in favor of Kallen, whether it's a distraction, her own motivation to win, Suzaku underestimating his opponent and overestimating himself, cheating or something too random to predict (like many things in this show). I still think the chances are 60/40 in his favor though (a very possible tie aside).

I don't think Suzaku would die, even if a crazy enough scenario ends up going against him...the "Live" Geass has to count for something, even in the unlikely event standard luck leaves him hanging. And even if he wins, there's still a lot of ways this can turn out.
Kusaja is offline   Reply With Quote