AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 17:45   Link #12161
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm willing to bet that Moka's "family situation" will coincide with Fairy Tale, especially considering we already know that Kaluha is an agent of Fairy Tale.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 19:37   Link #12162
KoSa333

I can't decide whether the last 2-3 chapters is the part of the main plot or it just for expressing inner Moka's feelings towards Tsukune, but i have a feeling that the Wong's familiy will have something to do with the Fairly Tale but still it seems too comic to me to be part of the main storyline.
An other thing that i have just realized (maybe someone mentioned that before, i dont know) the priest who dropped the flier in front of Tsukune's father eyes was one of the headmaster's men or the headmaster itself. He had maybe watched Tsukune a while because there was then/is something abnormal in Tsukune (the propher is about him and he only needed some minutes to learn how to use the yoki power and things like that, i don't say that he wasn't human but it's still strange) and on the top of that the bus driver knew he was a human, but who told him that unless it was the headmaster. Probably, Tsukune was already in the headmaster's plan before he went to the school first time. And an other strange thing: the headmaster knew that kuyou (of the public safety commission) realized that he is human and wanted to kill him (in fact he killed Tsukune) and his only chance was the blood injection. It was probably in the headmaster's plan as well, and the whole story is about it and not just the second half of the R+V II.. (I'm trying to think out of the box or I just simply I overthought it..)
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 19:43   Link #12163
noktown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I hope Tsukune doesnt chose anyone...
WoW,that is a good idea

I'd like to see that like they all wake-up rush into his room and scream on the way "WHOM DID YOU PICK!!!!!!???"And when they enter his room there's a note on the bed :"Ciao"
noktown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 20:30   Link #12164
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
I can't decide whether the last 2-3 chapters is the part of the main plot or it just for expressing inner Moka's feelings towards Tsukune, but i have a feeling that the Wong's familiy will have something to do with the Fairly Tale but still it seems too comic to me to be part of the main storyline.
An other thing that i have just realized (maybe someone mentioned that before, i dont know) the priest who dropped the flier in front of Tsukune's father eyes was one of the headmaster's men or the headmaster itself. He had maybe watched Tsukune a while because there was then/is something abnormal in Tsukune (the propher is about him and he only needed some minutes to learn how to use the yoki power and things like that, i don't say that he wasn't human but it's still strange) and on the top of that the bus driver knew he was a human, but who told him that unless it was the headmaster. Probably, Tsukune was already in the headmaster's plan before he went to the school first time. And an other strange thing: the headmaster knew that kuyou (of the public safety commission) realized that he is human and wanted to kill him (in fact he killed Tsukune) and his only chance was the blood injection. It was probably in the headmaster's plan as well, and the whole story is about it and not just the second half of the R+V II.. (I'm trying to think out of the box or I just simply I overthought it..)
character introductions always have some comedic aspect. The main plot of the arc will take place in China.
Old 2009-11-16, 22:23   Link #12165
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Chris, the part you're looking for... at least one reference to it, is here: R+V - Nightmare, chapter 24, page 15 And Kosa, yours is this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noktown View Post
WoW,that is a good idea

I'd like to see that like they all wake-up rush into his room and scream on the way "WHOM DID YOU PICK!!!!!!???"And when they enter his room there's a note on the bed :"Ciao"
Only problem with that is... they know where he lives.
Old 2009-11-16, 22:45   Link #12166
Cio
Otaku

Yes, i think the next arc will be in China, and hotspring too like Wong Ling Ling said if Tsukune-tachi could beat her.

Quote:
Nope, i hope he stick to his word, in other word, Moka. Too bad for Kurumu and Mizore...
Old 2009-11-16, 23:29   Link #12167
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Chris, the part you're looking for... at least one reference to it, is here: R+V - Nightmare, chapter 24, page 15 And Kosa, yours is this.

Only problem with that is... they know where he lives.
That's right and think about Tsukune's parents. They already had quite some "shock" from finding out that he has so many girls as friends

And even if Tsukune had run away, don't you think the girls will chase after him, at least I don't think that he could have run far away. .

Quote:
Well Kyero for me it's the opposite, I hope that he will chose someone one day, besides the author has mentioned a few times that he's going to have too chose someone, but ... well it's difficult,that's for sure.

For me it would be nice if Tsukune has chosen Moka at the end, but like I said, he still has a bit of time .

Well thanks to you, GrrDraxin I remembered a plot which is also subtly hidden.
And that is Tsukune's mental connection with Moka ... it was shown a few times that such a connection was formed, but never explained fully. Well to show that such let's take for example, the scene you posted, GrrDraxin, Inner Moka is explaining what vampires where, at the end of the page we see Tsukune perking up like he notices something, well it's enough for him to leave the room and check if it isn't Moka ( well she was there, but managed to hide herself ), the strange thing is that he has a "sense" ( more like sensor ) of some sort, that tells him that Moka was standing there.

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-16 at 23:45.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 00:27   Link #12168
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

k, so you hope to see the other girls hearts broken? ... someone hasnt seen Clannad (altho it had OVA''s where he chose the other girls)
Old 2009-11-17, 00:40   Link #12169
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Yes, i think the next arc will be in China, and hotspring too like Wong Ling Ling said if Tsukune-tachi could beat her.

Nope, i hope he stick to his word, in other word, Moka. Too bad for Kurumu and Mizore...
Tsukune hasn't even decided yet on what he would do yet...
Old 2009-11-17, 01:09   Link #12170
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
k, so you hope to see the other girls hearts broken? ... someone hasnt seen Clannad (altho it had OVA''s where he chose the other girls)
I haven't seen CLANNAD, but I do know it has one hell of a happy ending...

besides, I actually need a harem manga that has a predictable resolution of getting a girl... though I doubt he's going to choose anyone for quite a long time...

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 01:47   Link #12171
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Kenji - (can I call you that way ?), well maybe if Tsukune's vampire blood is sleeping, his blood is pretty much human, with a small amount of vampire blood.
That of course explains why his blood tastes different .

When he release's his youkai more, the vampire blood is starting to be produced in high amount's pushing back his human blood ( and giving him more power ), but if the vampire blood reaches a point, where very little of Tsukune's human blood is being produced, he starts turning into a Ghoul .

Well sounds possible, right ? Because I don't remember if it was told in the manga, that he hasn't got human blood in his body anymore.

So Tsukune could, still have human blood ( with a bit different taste ) inside his body, and that is what Outer Moka sucks from him.
Proves TSukune is still human.

And no you can't call me Kenji. lol J/K.

Quote:
That's right and think about Tsukune's parents. They already had quite some "shock" from finding out that he has so many girls as friends
I think his dad was A-ok, his mom though likes Moka.
Old 2009-11-17, 02:05   Link #12172
Cio
Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I haven't seen CLANNAD, but I do know it has one hell of a happy ending...

besides, I actually need a harem manga that has a predictable resolution of getting a girl... though I doubt he's going to choose anyone for quite a long time...
I knew Clannad, and i think Tsukune still should choose ONE girl... Even it will hurt for other girl. It is more painful to see someone not choosing like Rito (To Love Ru). The very happy example for 'choosing a girl in the end' is Love Hina.

And i hope Kurumu and Mizore (who i think the only rival for Moka) could get someone that really love her.
Old 2009-11-17, 02:58   Link #12173
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
though I doubt he's going to choose anyone for quite a long time...
he's already chosen, it's just going to take a while for the others to accept and move on
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 03:57   Link #12174
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
he's already chosen, it's just going to take a while for the others to accept and move on
That is a very good point that many overlook. He already decided when she nailed him with her bicycle...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 04:56   Link #12175
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
That is a very good point that many overlook. He already decided when she nailed him with her bicycle...
You are right Johnny.

Well, we have to take into consideration, that if Tsukune haven't met Moka, he would go probably go back to the human world ( he stayed because of Moka, he wanted to be near her), and it had an "side effect" of him attracting more girls. But one thing stayed constant, and that is the main thing, which is driving Tsukune forward, and it's Moka.

We can see it in chapter 19 ( II season ), where Tsukune at first wants to resign from training.

So as you see,Tsukune is even willing to die for Moka. ( wonder what Inner Moka thinks about that ),if he died it would make the other girls ... and even Moka ... sad ( rather heartbroken ) , but at least in this scene it didn't happen. ( rather we have seen Tsukune getting badass ).

So stayed in school because of Moka, went training with Inner Moka so Tsukune could protect Outer Moka, he doesn't even mind becoming a vampire if it means, that he could protect Moka ( so Tsukune doesn't mind loosing his humanity, if it means that he could protect Moka ) and as I mentioned before, he doesn't mind getting killed protecting her.

Some of the things I mentioned would make the girls quite sad, but he still does it, and well actions speak louder then words, and I think we can find quite a lot of proof in the manga that Tsukune is willing to do quite a lot for Moka.

That's why I would be quite disappointed if the author decides to end it without a conclusion on the romance part of the story.

And well another example of Moka's ( both of them ) importance in Tsukune's life, is chapter 22 of the first season. Well, here

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c022/10.html

Inner Moka tells Tsukune that he's in the way, but he

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c022/15.html

even when Inner Moka tells him that his help is not needed at all and it's dangerous for him to get injected with her blood again, Tsukune still

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c022/30.html

goes to help her and

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c022/34.html

leaves her no choice, but to inject Tsukune with her blood again ... the resualt is

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c022/35.html

this. So in a way Tsukune fell to a "berserker vampire" of his own will.

So he was more willing to become a mindless monster then to let Moka ( Outer or Inner ) loose her life, even if

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/rosari...6/c023/33.html

it leads to the girls being sad. ( even the one who was protected by him )

So there you have it. I think it shows that Tsukune has chosen alredy, who he wants to be with, but for some reason doesn't say it openly ( but in his actions, you can see it ).
Old 2009-11-17, 10:19   Link #12176
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
Don't worry pretty much Tsukune x Moka is in the bag in R+V.
Old 2009-11-17, 11:16   Link #12177
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
Don't worry pretty much Tsukune x Moka is in the bag in R+V.
Well, I hope. Anyway while I was making my previous post, something hit me. Has it ever been explained what is brought out when someone perceives someone's youkai aura. What I mean is for example:

Anyway what is the "felling" of a Youkai aura is based on. Is it the nature (personality) of the Ayashi in question, race, or some other factor ? Do you think that if, for example Tsukune learns to control his youki, his "aura" will be different ?
Old 2009-11-17, 13:07   Link #12178
Ged
Legendary

Just a note:

http://www.mangavolume.com/index.php...i-19&page_nr=6

That must be the coolest image there is out of Gin xP
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-17, 13:22   Link #12179
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
Just a note:

Well, Gin is being shown rarely enough, that I agree with you Ged, he sure looks cool there . Have you also noticed that Tsukune and Moka, well for me they kind of look similar ( it's on the same page you posted, Ged ). Maybe it's just my imagination but lately I tend to see more and more similarity in looks between Tsukune and Moka. It's probably one of the effects of the vampire blood, it makes your looks similar to the one who's blood is injected into you.
Old 2009-11-17, 13:40   Link #12180
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
Just a note:

That is a good face he has on. Don't mess with his woman. haha.

And what is with that site!? Is that a Tazmo site or something? I feel bad for the suckers that pay for that.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire