Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-11-26, 19:25   Link #1201
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
Naw I still think a father-in-law with constant puns is worst. First meeting alone He'd give Sauske like 20 different hand puns.
Why do I get the feeling Sasuke of all people would be the one to laugh at the puns anyway? Despite his stoic and cool-as-a-cucumber attitude he's also capable of being a massive dork. Which, in my opinion, is his best moments.

Quote:
On the subject of terrifying in-laws poor poor Shikamaru...
I don't see the problem. Daddy and Mamma Gaara are dead as is the Uncle. Gaara is pretty chill with Shikamaru if his interactions with Shikadai are anything to go by. Kankuro strikes me as someone who'd probably melt when he sees his sister's baby so yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
In the world of politics that's a little TOO direct of COURSE you don't need to personally challenge him that's going to look bad on you, but as far as you are concerned you already won, your daughters married the Hokage and you are going to get the influence, why? Because people are going to listen to you cause of your standing, and what's Naruto going to do? Order everyone to not listen to the freaking Hyuga clan? Yeah not gonna fly...
No, but he can just as easily strip them of any political influence. Just because you have ties to someone famous that doesn't give you a free pass in Ninja-land. If it was, Naruto and Gaara BOTH would have been treated like royalty considering they're direct sons of the respecting Kages of their villages. Bear in mind, the Hyuuga were already (or at least implied to be) the most prominent clan in Konoha. Chance are, they already had all the influence they could get and if they tried to muscle in with the whole "You obey Hyuugas now or face the Hokage" card you know Naruto would drop on by and tell them to knock that crap out. Hiashi would only delude himself if he thinks relations are going to be a shield against Naruto.

Quote:
the whole purpose of manipulators is to be able to do it underneath the radar, sure Naruto has Shikamaru but he's not going to be there all the time, and I think the old man's been at the game to not be so open and direct and challenge Naruto or his staff, plus people like this can always play the emotions card, at the end of the day Naruto is going to want to do things to make Hinata happy, that's something that can easily win in your favour, I'm not suggesting he is trying to manipulate the ALL of Konoha through the Hokage, but he's definitely going to get something for his clan end of the day unless Kishimoto writes something about it addressing it lol
You forget that very "happiness" extends to Hinata as well though. Hinata is the resident Yamato Nadeshiko, the ideal Japanese woman. The one who is kind, gentle and most of all, supports her husband's decision ABOVE all thing's else. Sure, Naruto sees her as someone equal but to her, he's her Sun. Her inspiration, her strength. If push comes to shove, I have little doubt she would stand against even her father. But that's all assuming Hiashi ever turns out to be a real scumbag (and much of the evidence has proven he isn't one). Also, Naruto's promise to Neji was that he'd change the Hyuuga clan for him. Well, plenty of material to explore there for later I guess...

Last edited by Luminer Astartes; 2014-11-26 at 19:37.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 19:45   Link #1202
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post

No, but he can just as easily strip them of any political influence. Just because you have ties to someone famous that doesn't give you a free pass in Ninja-land. If it was, Naruto and Gaara BOTH would have been treated like royalty considering they're direct sons of the respecting Kages of their villages. Bear in mind, the Hyuuga were already (or at least implied to be) the most prominent clan in Konoha. Chance are, they already had all the influence they could get and if they tried to muscle in with the whole "You obey Hyuugas now or face the Hokage" card you know Naruto would drop on by and tell them to knock that crap out. Hiashi would only delude himself if he thinks relations are going to be a shield against Naruto.

You forget that very "happiness" extends to Hinata as well though. Hinata is the resident Yamato Nadeshiko, the ideal Japanese woman. The one who is kind, gentle and most of all, supports her husband's decision ABOVE all thing's else. Sure, Naruto sees her as someone equal but to her, he's her Sun. Her inspiration, her strength. If push comes to shove, I have little doubt she would stand against even her father. But that's all assuming Hiashi ever turns out to be a real scumbag (and much of the evidence has proven he isn't one). Also, Naruto's promise to Neji was that he'd change the Hyuuga clan for him. Well, plenty of material to explore there for later I guess...
Hey you could be right about Hisashi being decent but I always felt he could be hiding something he might not be the worse but he strikes me as someone who does "bad stuff" for the prosperity of his clan

I am just saying don't quickly dismiss any potential problems because of the inherent goodness of Naruto, Hinata and all the rest, cause I am aware they'll try to put a stop to it if they find out. Sometimes knowing isn't enough I mean look at Danzou the guy was COMPLETELY bad news and until his end claimed he was doing it ALL for the good of Konoha, he was bad news and almost EVERYONE around knew he was bad news but he was still kept around in a position of influence cause he knew how to play his cards right and no one could do a thing about it, shows sometimes great power isn't obtained through the best of means

Anyway yeah I really hope Kishimoto addresses this, I would like to lay my fears about Hisashi hiding something to rest, and I don't come off sounding like a conspiracy nut lol, but as far as I'm concerned he NEVER had to address Hinata's bad childhood so to me that tells me he's not completely "good" in complete form...yet
Old 2014-11-26, 20:21   Link #1203
newtype385

Hisashi seems to me putting effort in changing himself after seeing how his own nephew become filled with hatred till Naruto kicked Neji's ass. He is a father so any boys going after his little girls he might be tough on. Kishimoto said himself Naruto will become a uncle so he will not be the only one to feel the icy stare on him. The other guy is rumored to be Konohamaru too. I can only see comedic scenes from those too when they are courting the Hyuga sisters with daddy there. On the whole why guys are not hitting on Hinata is because if they did she would not even give them a chance because her mind thinks about Naruto 99.9% of the time.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-26, 20:27   Link #1204
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Hisashi seems to me putting effort in changing himself after seeing how his own nephew became filled with hatred till Naruto kicked Neji's ass. He is a father so any boys going after his little girls he might be tough on. Kishimoto said himself Naruto will become a uncle so he will not be the only one to feel the icy stare on him. The other guy is rumored to be Konohamaru too. I can only see comedic scenes from those too when they are courting the Hyuga sisters with daday there. On the whole why guys are not hitting on Hinata is because if they did she would not even give them a chance because her mind thinks about Naruto 99.9% of the time.
kay I get it I'll knock off the Hisashi conspiracy theories lol

and no I am not saying why Hinata doesn't date other guys cause her feelings for Naruto are plain as day, but I am just saying her love for Naruto isn't going to stop a crowd of really turned on guys from surrounding this beauty of a young woman and no doubt alot of them think if they keep on asking her she's eventually going to cave (cause fanboys can usually be pigs lol) now I do believe the whole Hyuga name might be a factor certain guys stay away I admit...
Old 2014-11-26, 20:34   Link #1205
newtype385

Quote:
kay I get it I'll knock off the Hisashi conspiracy theories lol

and no I am not saying why Hinata doesn't date other guys cause her feelings for Naruto are plain as day, but I am just saying her love for Naruto isn't going to stop a crowd of really turned on guys from surrounding this beauty of a young woman and no doubt alot of them think if they keep on asking her she's eventually going to cave (cause fanboys can usually be pigs lol) now I do believe the whole Hyuga name might be a factor certain guys stay away I admit...
I would believe some guys have most likely hit on her I know I would. But Shino and Kiba might have a little talk with them in the alleyway lol. Then Ko is body guarding her too so hitting on her might be has hard as robbing fort knoxs.
Old 2014-11-26, 20:35   Link #1206
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
I would believe some guys have most likely hit on her I know I would. But Shino and Kiba might have a little talk with them in the alleyway lol. Then Ko is body guarding her too so hitting on her might be has hard as robbing fort knoxs.
You're forgetting Naruto himself will have something to say too lol
Old 2014-11-26, 20:45   Link #1207
newtype385

Quote:
You're forgetting Naruto himself will have something to say too lol
Yep I did and glad he got her. By the way wonder what is keeping the boys off Tenten? I don't see Guy and Lee stopping someone hitting on her because I can see them saying her power of youth has come and with Neji gone now icy death stares towards the boys hitting on her have stopped. I do believe that she had a one-sided love for Neji and who knows it could have been mutual but not acted upon because of him focusing on watching and protecting his cousins.

Last edited by newtype385; 2014-11-26 at 21:55.
Old 2014-11-27, 04:23   Link #1208
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

So, are we you telling me we are going to have deal with these annoying Naruto fan girls the entire flick? I hope they don't pull Sakura V.S Ino crap over him, I hated that aspect of the first series ><

I guess to make Hinata jealous? As if the girl didn't have compettition before that, sort of. Oh well, she gets him in the end and I could not be more happy

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 05:16   Link #1209
Luminer Astartes
Khorne-forged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
So, are we you telling me we are going to have deal with these annoying Naruto fan girls the entire flick? I hope they don't pull Sakura V.S Ino crap over him, I hated that aspect of the first series ><
Doubtful. They're a trio of no-name (AKA: not important to the plot) kunoichi that exist for the sole purpose of showing that Naruto has grown popular with the ladies. Or at least those outside of his circle of friends. I cannot see them being around for more than a handful of scenes (one in the beginning and one at the end during the rumored wedding, shedding tears of joy/envy). Still probably won't stop fanartists from taking their designs and doing something with them I'm sure. If there's one thing I earned, it's that even if you're meant to be nothing more than a cheap laugh or a one-time thing by the author, the internet is where your popularity will explode.

Oh this movie is gonna make me so happy once it is fully leaked. I must prepare my body and heart for the FEELS.
Luminer Astartes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 10:05   Link #1210
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminer Astartes View Post
Doubtful. They're a trio of no-name (AKA: not important to the plot) kunoichi that exist for the sole purpose of showing that Naruto has grown popular with the ladies. Or at least those outside of his circle of friends. I cannot see them being around for more than a handful of scenes (one in the beginning and one at the end during the rumored wedding, shedding tears of joy/envy). Still probably won't stop fanartists from taking their designs and doing something with them I'm sure. If there's one thing I earned, it's that even if you're meant to be nothing more than a cheap laugh or a one-time thing by the author, the internet is where your popularity will explode.

Oh this movie is gonna make me so happy once it is fully leaked. I must prepare my body and heart for the FEELS.
Lol I can probably see soulful fanfics and doujins about how those 3 Kunoichi wonder how someone as "wonderful" as Naruto wound up with someone as "plain and his polar opposite" as Hinata and how she doesn't deserve him and how the 3 have ALWAYS loved Naruto...ever since he became famous lol

and how does one prepare for the feels? I tend to get overemotional to the point of giving out manly One Piece tears! Can't hold em back!!! Gotta let out how the FEELS make me feel!
Old 2014-11-27, 20:19   Link #1211
newtype385

Old 2014-11-27, 20:40   Link #1212
Miraluka
Banned

Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 20:58   Link #1213
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Lol and the Uzumaki score of marrying said admirer (stalker sounds way too harsh lol) is 2 for 3...come on Bolt lets see you score the Hat Trick!
Old 2014-11-27, 21:53   Link #1214
cyberdemon

Quote:
Lol and the Uzumaki score of marrying said admirer (stalker sounds way too harsh lol) is 2 for 3...come on Bolt lets see you score the Hat Trick!
stalker doesn't even apply at all. Hinata doesn't follow him around, She just hides when they come into contact because of embarrassment.
Old 2014-11-27, 22:07   Link #1215
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
stalker doesn't even apply at all. Hinata doesn't follow him around, She just hides when they come into contact because of embarrassment.
lol true true she's a long distance admirer, a stalker means she actively seeked him out which she never did, but it really makes you wonder how much different Naruto's life would have been had Hinata been able to find the courage to tell him that she always wanted to be his friend when they were children...um assuming the movie trailer isn't telling us she did and he rejected her out of mistrust of course...lol well for one I don't think crushing on Sakura would have been an issue
Old 2014-11-27, 22:57   Link #1216
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Ah, you can blame the Rock Lee Springtime of Youth side manga for enhancing that trope^^;;.
Old 2014-11-27, 23:05   Link #1217
DJ1107

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
Ah, you can blame the Rock Lee Springtime of Youth side manga for enhancing that trope^^;;.
Loved that joke by the way. Mostly because of Hinata's obliviousness until Tenten told her what was wrong. Also for this screencap
Spoiler for Cute yet scary:
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-27, 23:11   Link #1218
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Loved that joke by the way. Mostly because of Hinata's obliviousness until Tenten told her what was wrong. Also for this screencap
Spoiler for Cute yet scary:
ah yeah, Hinata is the only person I'd know who could set off FIREWORKS with her intense embarassment...and anyone else think it was kinda funny in darker hindsight when this happened in Springtime?

Spoiler for Funny joke that ended up happening in canon:

Considering whose imagination it was and what DID end up happening
Old 2014-11-27, 23:56   Link #1219
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

there are moments in the Springtime of Youth anime that count as foreshadowing, scenes before that SD wedding was Hinata Giving Naruto a scarf.(Hell the scarf looks awfully similar to what he wears in the movie before the red one), and then... Neji saying that Naruto is fast, but isn't as fast as....Usain...you get the picture.
Old 2014-11-28, 10:00   Link #1220
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

So apparently Naruto's groupies start a fight with Hinata over Naruto
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie