Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-03-03, 20:53   Link #1201
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Spoiler for Can this be viewed as a spoiler? Meh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯:
Spoiler for No most of this probably doesn't deserve Spoiler tags in the LN thread.:

Btw did you ask Mageref if he'd do volume 10 if he gets a copy? I'll donate money to the cause if I have too.
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 20:58   Link #1202
magref

After Volume6

I'm not sure if I will have time for it especially when I start to prepare for school and such... OMG>>> haven't applied for one yet... zzz and most likely if I do continue, I won't be able to do volume7 since its registered...or even if I did do it illegally, it would be much slower than my current pace since I'm a NEET currently.
About volume10 cover, that is Kouryuu chibi for sure... SunWukong is a monkey... XD or maybe in this story they might... might want to make her a beautiful nee-san just to rake in the $$. One thing for sure, I would also like to take up the short stories... not volume9 though... but those will be very slow progress so it will take a long while.
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 20:59   Link #1203
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonfr View Post
Spoiler for No most of this probably doesn't deserve Spoiler tags in the LN thread.:

Btw did you ask Mageref if he'd do volume 10 if he gets a copy? I'll donate money to the cause if I have too.
Yeah with Leticia being kidnapped, and other shenanigans in the volumes following it.

I actually did ask him over at Baka-Tsuki. However, I also see that magref is lurking hard atm haha don't feel shy now

EDIT: Hi magref!

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood

Last edited by BionicMeerkat; 2014-03-03 at 21:00. Reason: Ninjaed by magref
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 21:03   Link #1204
magref

Quote:

I'm a chinese translator. The copy of chinese translated volume will only be out a year later than the Japanese copy...and the reason for me getting a copy before I translate is because I want to have different sources to cross reference the real meaning behind the words. Since I do refer to an online translation group (most likely from some chinese chinese community) for my second source.
Anyways, I will be back only after I finish up the three pages of InterludeII XD
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 21:13   Link #1205
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by magref View Post
I'm not sure if I will have time for it especially when I start to prepare for school and such... OMG>>> haven't applied for one yet... zzz and most likely if I do continue, I won't be able to do volume7 since its registered...or even if I did do it illegally, it would be much slower than my current pace since I'm a NEET currently.
About volume10 cover, that is Kouryuu chibi for sure... SunWukong is a monkey... XD or maybe in this story they might... might want to make her a beautiful nee-san just to rake in the $$. One thing for sure, I would also like to take up the short stories... not volume9 though... but those will be very slow progress so it will take a long while.
Aha Well If I can help in anyway possible I will!

Also, this is arguable but I think no one is going to touch Volume 7 but you.

Someone might need to contact Mizuho to reach aphraelyn (I can, if someone tells me how) but there hasn't been a single update or word of an update since July last year. The last official update was june 22nd and that means the registration is going to expire on june 22nd this year.

So It might just be me but I think you're safe, and no one would actually complain if you went ahead with it. Maybe get a proxy answer from Mizuho to be safe I guess.

That's only if you have any desire to do Volume 7 though. If you don't then, oh well aha. I just really want to read it, since it sounds like the most interesting volume so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Yeah with Leticia being kidnapped, and other shenanigans in the volumes following it.

I actually did ask him over at Baka-Tsuki. However, I also see that magref is lurking hard atm haha don't feel shy now

EDIT: Hi magref!
Done!

Quote:
Originally Posted by magref View Post
I'm a chinese translator. The copy of chinese translated volume will only be out a year later than the Japanese copy...and the reason for me getting a copy before I translate is because I want to have different sources to cross reference the real meaning behind the words. Since I do refer to an online translation group (most likely from some chinese chinese community) for my second source.
Anyways, I will be back only after I finish up the three pages of InterludeII XD
Ah that's a little disappointing, but until you came along we waited nearly an entire year for any updates at all! and you made is theres 2 new whole volumes! with an apparent volume 4 on the way poised to finish off an entire arc!

It's amazing and makes me so happy. Seriously, I thought This project was dead and buried til you turned up.
Old 2014-03-03, 21:27   Link #1206
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Aha Well If I can help in anyway possible I will!

Also, this is arguable but I think no one is going to touch Volume 7 but you.

Someone might need to contact Mizuho to reach aphraelyn (I can, if someone tells me how) but there hasn't been a single update or word of an update since July last year. The last official update was june 22nd and that means the registration is going to expire on june 22nd this year.

So It might just be me but I think you're safe, and no one would actually complain if you went ahead with it. Maybe get a proxy answer from Mizuho to be safe I guess.

That's only if you have any desire to do Volume 7 though. If you don't then, oh well aha. I just really want to read it, since it sounds like the most interesting volume so far.

Ah that's a little disappointing, but until you came along we waited nearly an entire year for any updates at all! and you made is theres 2 new whole volumes! with an apparent volume 4 on the way poised to finish off an entire arc!

It's amazing and makes me so happy. Seriously, I thought This project was dead and buried til you turned up.
Ah you don't need to trip about the contacting Mizuho/Aphraelyn. I told magref that if there is no update from Mizuho by the time Volume 4 is completed, that I'm gonna just override their registration and let magref take care of it. I'll also let them know of the decision so that way they can work on the other volumes they have registered and so that way they know of the decision. It would be a punk move on my part if I didn't notify them.

Yeaaaaaaaaaa buddy, all props to magref!

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-03-04, 05:12   Link #1207
CNine
Inactive Member

Vol 10 look like death flag for Kuro Usagi for me
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 09:00   Link #1208
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

^ If we're going with Dragon Ball logic, that means that she's going to regain her powers or gain more powers.

For once, I'm supporting the DBLogic, because Kuro Usagi.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 09:24   Link #1209
whitecloud

kuro usagi fall into purgatory?....and come out.....having...JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!! it will be glorious...hahaha

I, who is about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Rabbit who has stolen the principles of Immortality from God
I laugh at the "Death", and I grieve at the "Life"
I shall become the Red Rabbit of Destruction
And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!
Old 2014-03-04, 09:35   Link #1210
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

If anything, I'm expecting an astronomy-related power-up. Because Purgatorio.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 09:38   Link #1211
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
^ If we're going with Dragon Ball logic, that means that she's going to regain her powers or gain more powers.

For once, I'm supporting the DBLogic, because Kuro Usagi.
+1 there. But I'd prefer to keep things as they are.
Wabbit being stronger than Izayoi isn't fun. At least, it's not fun for me. But no wabbit ears and plushie tail is even worse

As for Canaria, well, it's a bit too much of a "Deus ex Machina" if she comes back to kick ass and save everyone. After all, it's not her cue anymore. But meh, if it happens, I can live with it.
For me (since my standards are lower than those of Feng-sensei f.e.), the only important thing is how the whole stuff will play out in the end. And regarding that, I'd love to see things be epic (refer to the statement above - for me, Izayoi vs. Algol was epic too, and it was so anti-dramatic that it's almost ridiculous).
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 13:05   Link #1212
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
kuro usagi fall into purgatory?....and come out.....having...JUGGERNAUT DRIVE!!! it will be glorious...hahaha

I, who is about to awaken,
Am the Heavenly Rabbit who has stolen the principles of Immortality from God
I laugh at the "Death", and I grieve at the "Life"
I shall become the Red Rabbit of Destruction
And I shall sink you to the depths of the crimson purgatory!
Kurousagi will become Caerbannog
Old 2014-03-04, 13:17   Link #1213
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Had to look it up and OH GOD YES! By far the most logical rabbit power up.
Old 2014-03-04, 13:27   Link #1214
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Caerbannog? Why does that sound so familiar... *Quick Google search* A MONTY PYTHON REFERENCE?!? Ah man I remember when I was first introduced to the film during my freshman year of high school. Glorious, just glorious. Flawless execution Xellos, take a bow!

Old 2014-03-04, 17:02   Link #1215
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Please, oh my god PLEASE no more Viscious Streak!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Vol 10 look like death flag for Kuro Usagi for me
More like a short pitstop in the afterlife, followed by the grand rise from the grave. Or if it really happens, that's the least I want it to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
If anything, I'm expecting an astronomy-related power-up. Because Purgatorio.
I can still live without a powerup, per se. Just put her back into her previous bunny-eared plushie-tailed adorable wabbit state. That'll be enough for me.

And anyway, the ones who need to get their acts together are the problem children. Wabbit-chan should just realise her feelings of vuw-vuw after thinking back on how Izayoi voluntarily gave up his own ass to protect her (and of course, the fact that he also protected the others can be disregarded, following the Fantasy Law 1500 BC / LXXVII, stating "since it's for romance, skip the details alredy").
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 17:05   Link #1216
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post
Please, oh my god PLEASE no more Viscious Streak!

More like a short pitstop in the afterlife, followed by the grand rise from the grave. Or if it really happens, that's the least I want it to be.

I can still live without a powerup, per se. Just put her back into her previous bunny-eared plushie-tailed adorable wabbit state. That'll be enough for me.

And anyway, the ones who need to get their acts together are the problem children. Wabbit-chan should just realise her feelings of vuw-vuw after thinking back on how Izayoi voluntarily gave up his own ass to protect her (and of course, the fact that he also protected the others can be disregarded, following the Fantasy Law 1500 BC / LXXVII, stating "since it's for romance, skip the details alredy").
You can live without a power up? I'm sorry. I'm not sure I can. After someone bringing Caerbannog into this, I think I just need it. Like crack.

I NEEDS IT!
Old 2014-03-05, 19:09   Link #1217
goblehook

Leticia Draculea... Sun WuKong... His Highness... What is there in the upper echelons of Little Garden that displeases these individuals so much that they'd be willing to wage war against so many Gods, Deity s' and Buddhas.

Rather than conquerors or beings that seeks to corrupt all. They are more like revolutionaries who chooses to trek an impossible uphill battle for what they seek.
goblehook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 21:12   Link #1218
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by RpR1337 View Post

I can still live without a powerup, per se.
I think Kuro Usagi really could use a power up, she's been worfing the whole series.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 21:29   Link #1219
Miraluka
Banned

More like having a power up I think she would be able to use her clan gifts without that annoying restriction that caused her defeat in vol.6.

Btw, I think is obvious she will have the same fate as the rabbit of her clan legend.

Legend:
Quote:
When an old man begged for food, the monkey gathered fruits from the trees and the otter collected fish, while the jackal wrongfully pilfered a lizard and a pot of milk-curd. The rabbit, who knew only how to gather grass, instead offered its own body, throwing itself into a fire the man had built. The rabbit, however, was not burnt. The old man revealed himself to be Śakra and, touched by the rabbit's virtue, drew the likeness of the rabbit on the Moon for all to see. It is said the lunar image is still draped in the smoke that rose when the rabbit cast itself into the fire.
Of course others versions had the rabbit dying but revived by Sakra afterwards.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 22:32   Link #1220
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
I think Kuro Usagi really could use a power up, she's been worfing the whole series.
I'm not so sure about that. I mean, Kuro Usagi has never been weak, if anything she's second to Izayoi on her team, and probably stronger than Yo and Asuka.

But the thing is, does she really need a power up that badly when she's barely ever allowed to fight? I think they should do something about all her restrictions more than anything else.

Maybe she's going to purgatory to find another bunny judge to take her place!

Nah, nevermind, there's only Kuro Usagi. BUT! Yeah. She needs more opportunities to fight for one, she needs to get her divinity back second, she needs less restrictions third, and after all that, a power up would make more sense.

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko