u2L2rQ

here you go. SEIJU NO KUNI NO KINJU TSUKAI
u2L2rQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 10:52   Link #1202
laon
Hantai

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Excuse me, I'm looking for a WN (I think), but I forgot the title; I just know that the MC commits suicide on the mountains due to despair as he was struck by lighting, and then find himself himself in another world. And apparently later, he is able to use magic of invoking chains or something like that. Can someone tell me the name of this WN?
That's Seiju no Kuni no Kinju Tsukai
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=118437
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3043bv
laon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-05, 11:53   Link #1203
setsuna86

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2L2rQ View Post
here you go. SEIJU NO KUNI NO KINJU TSUKAI
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post
Thank you!!
setsuna86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 00:02   Link #1204
Miraluka
Banned

Is there a thread and a translation project for that well intentioned(?) rapist Thief series?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 00:07   Link #1205
travelingbum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Is there a thread and a translation project for that well intentioned(?) rapist Thief series?
no and that series is also dead if you're talking about what I'm thinking about.

author succumbed to illness or maybe RL just too strong.
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 00:09   Link #1206
Miraluka
Banned

How dead. The series is over?
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 00:13   Link #1207
travelingbum

if it's 異世界盗賊譚

no ch update for a whole year.
author page...another poor health post back in sept and nothing after.

so a forever incomplete series unless there be some kind of miracle
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-07, 03:46   Link #1208
aurel1

can you give me list of wn like this or metal hagure which brother and sister reincarnate to other world and have adventure together....?
Old 2015-02-08, 16:58   Link #1209
Kazwell
SSS-Rank Ghoul

Just finished Mushoku tensei.....GREAT , tho i'm dissapointed that i will have to wait ....but still , we always do jokes like :"if you were to live in an anime world, which one would you choose?" i will definitly not pick up Mushoku Tensei , cauz DAMMIT , Hitogami's existence freak the shit out of me !

Anyway now i caught up with Arifureta, Suterareta Yuusha,Mushoku Tensei,Re:Monster....any other translated novels among those lines?
Kazwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 04:56   Link #1210
tonyorobsky

Nocturne novels

Doreamu Senki ドレアム戦記
MC died and was summoned by spirits (I think?) in another world of sword and magic (with only humans, no elves dwarves beastmen...) with 3 cheat abilities, one of them is sexual of course (MC isn't OP but he is strong and reliable). There is game of thrones and war. There is a nice and hot yuri in the harem XD!!!

Intention of story character provisional play that has been certified to the enemy of the different world summoning - delusion people woman
ネタキャラ仮プレイのつもりが異世界召喚 ~迷い人は女性の敵に認定されました
35yo MC is sent to another world after starting a game as a 15yo boy with 4 unique abilities all XXX (and the reason the author choose to give him was that he only wanted to do a test character to get familiar with the game... when you want to test the game, an adventure RPG game, with a test character and you have the choose 4 skills within a large choice of combat-magic-crafting-general-sexual, you would choose 1 skill from combat, 1 skill from magie, 1 skill from crafting, 1 skill XXX, not 4 XXX skills and zero skills for adventure-crafting-economy, it's a fuckin RPG he was about to play, not an EROGE... For that part, the author failed...) There is adventuring, growth, game of thrones, and lots of 3somes/4somes and more many(girls-to-MC sex

Aaaahhh... Japanese really love virgins and deflowering too much... Sometimes it makes me cringe/shudder... How many work did I read (nocturne or not) where the first/only woman the MC get isn't a virgin?? NONE!!!

Last edited by tonyorobsky; 2015-02-09 at 05:09.
tonyorobsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-09, 06:57   Link #1211
aurel1

just noob question how to search for all nocturne wn...? just type nocturne in search...?
Old 2015-02-09, 07:24   Link #1212
tonyorobsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurel1 View Post
just noob question how to search for all nocturne wn...? just type nocturne in search...?
Private message sent
Old 2015-02-10, 02:58   Link #1213
Senia

Started 腐れ縁はチートども!

Spoiler:

Pretty entertaining story so far, a mix of comedy with serious bits and a harem. Though as usual the protagonist isn't conscious of it.

The protagonist is fun to watch as he often unconsciously acts like a scum without understanding why people are staring at him coldly. In an example, when saving a woman he decided to use the woman as a weapon by swinging her around and smashing her head with the guards head to defeat them.

Also a merit is that it's another very long series with consistent updates. Not very far into yet but I'm hoping that since it's so long, the protagonist can actually get somewhere with his relationships. The cast is a little too big to keep track of though... feels like the women by the protagonists side gets frequently swapped here and there. They're never always together for a long time making development for one single heroine somewhat difficult.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 09:01   Link #1214
killergunner

hi i am looking for 2 web novel
one has something to do with reincarnation of an engineer into another world.
the other one is about a guy who is a cheat magician who was transported into another world.
please help thanks
killergunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 09:12   Link #1215
tonyorobsky

@Senia It looked interesting for me...

...Until you said he used the woman he saved as a weapon to beat some people...
You said mix of comedy and serious, but the comedy here is a little too strong, it's turning ridiculous
That is enough to tell me that it's not as good as what I though

Then, you said it hasn't been long since you started it
Yet you already have trouble keeping track of the cast, and the heroines are constantly swapped... The side characters probably aren't really good...

... I've been having trouble finding some new interesting (for me) wn on narou... Maybe because I don't touch works below 30 chapters (cause I would catch up too soon)... Maybe I should decrease the minimum number of chapters to 15...

@Killergunner ... Please be A LITTLE BIT more specific, give a summary, some characters names, anything more!!
Old 2015-02-10, 11:58   Link #1216
youreka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
Nocturne novels

Doreamu Senki ドレアム戦記
MC died and was summoned by spirits (I think?) in another world of sword and magic (with only humans, no elves dwarves beastmen...) with 3 cheat abilities, one of them is sexual of course (MC isn't OP but he is strong and reliable). There is game of thrones and war. There is a nice and hot yuri in the harem XD!!!

Intention of story character provisional play that has been certified to the enemy of the different world summoning - delusion people woman
ネタキャラ仮プレイのつもりが異世界召喚 ~迷い人は女性の敵に認定されました
35yo MC is sent to another world after starting a game as a 15yo boy with 4 unique abilities all XXX (and the reason the author choose to give him was that he only wanted to do a test character to get familiar with the game... when you want to test the game, an adventure RPG game, with a test character and you have the choose 4 skills within a large choice of combat-magic-crafting-general-sexual, you would choose 1 skill from combat, 1 skill from magie, 1 skill from crafting, 1 skill XXX, not 4 XXX skills and zero skills for adventure-crafting-economy, it's a fuckin RPG he was about to play, not an EROGE... For that part, the author failed...) There is adventuring, growth, game of thrones, and lots of 3somes/4somes and more many(girls-to-MC sex

Aaaahhh... Japanese really love virgins and deflowering too much... Sometimes it makes me cringe/shudder... How many work did I read (nocturne or not) where the first/only woman the MC get isn't a virgin?? NONE!!!
well that just show mostly asian still pure and prefer a virgin, only west culture is screwed and infecting the world. (IMO)
and seriously im prefer virgin rather than second hand goods.
youreka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-10, 13:29   Link #1217
Senia

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyorobsky View Post
@Senia It looked interesting for me...

...Until you said he used the woman he saved as a weapon to beat some people...
You said mix of comedy and serious, but the comedy here is a little too strong, it's turning ridiculous
That is enough to tell me that it's not as good as what I though

Then, you said it hasn't been long since you started it
Yet you already have trouble keeping track of the cast, and the heroines are constantly swapped... The side characters probably aren't really good...
Well, just think of something like Gintama if you've read the manga. The characters, especially the protagonist in particular, joke around for the most part making a light atmosphere but at the same time when shit hits the fan they're properly seriously dealing with things... for the most part anyway. For an example
Spoiler:

I think the side characters are pretty good for the most part though, but there's indeed a lot of them to remember and may be a little overwhelming when you've just started reading.

You'll remember their names eventually when they become relevant I guess though? However I should note that it's crucial to read the character setting pages. I ignore them normally but the author here sometimes omits descriptions of how a character looks and you only find out in those settings. Then he continues writing under the assumption that you've read it.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 10:12   Link #1218
mmyin

@tonyorobsky
Hi, I look at the 2 novel you recommended pretty decent actually. Are there anymore with around those settings ? I know how to search for WN and tags and ratting for ncode WN. For nocturne WN, I don't even know where to find or search or look for similar ones. Please reply.
mmyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 12:13   Link #1219
NotteBoy97

Quick question are there any web novels featuring tensei/trans where the protagonist is a merchant. I mean a focus on merchant not one scene where they sell an idea from there prievous world to a merchant to make money. I want one where all the protagonist has is basic arithmetic and a little modern business sense starting a monopoly or something. Thanks in advance for any answers
NotteBoy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-11, 13:43   Link #1220
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotteBoy97 View Post
Quick question are there any web novels featuring tensei/trans where the protagonist is a merchant. I mean a focus on merchant not one scene where they sell an idea from there prievous world to a merchant to make money. I want one where all the protagonist has is basic arithmetic and a little modern business sense starting a monopoly or something. Thanks in advance for any answers
There was a novel that started out with that premise, but kinda became generic harem adventure...

http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3102y/
ネトオク男の楽しい異世界貿易紀行 Wonderous travels of Online auctioneer in alternative world

The guy found a mirror in his old storage that is a gateway to another world.
Basically like the wardrobe in Narnia.

He made his living as online auction seller (basically like an ebayer) so he started bringing goods from the fantasy world to sell as antiques and make lots of cash in the real world, and bring material from real world to the fantasy.
I wish the author focused on the original premise more than the generic and boring harem and adventure junk.

However, there's also another series that involves bringing goods from one world to another, although not focused on merchant.
Unlike the one above, this one is actually pretty good, and one of my favorite reads.
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2163n/
宝くじで40億当たったんだけど異世界に移住する (I won 4 billion yen jackpot, gonna migrate to alternate world!)

Just like the premise says, the protagonist wins a lotto jackpot of 4 billion yen (about $40 million USD)
He retires to an old mansion passed down generations in his family, and there he finds a sealed room that leads to another world, again, Narnia-style.

Like the other novel, he can go back and forth between the two worlds, and able to fully utilize his immense wealth.
The alternate world is NOT full of magic and monsters. It's like bronze age level technology ancient world. No fantasy element....... until now.

He finds a starving and sickened village, devastated by a recent war.
To his surprise, he finds that material he brings from Japan has TREMENDOUS effect on the people living there. Energy drinks work like elixirs. Food he brings not only immediately restores strength, but enhances people's physical abilities. Fertilizers turn local plants into super plants with gigantic size and nutrition. Skin care products really really works well on making your skin beautiful.

The protagonist does not have any hax powers himself. In fact, since he can strengthen people in that world, he's actually physically the weakest character in the novel. However, he is worshiped as a god by the locals since his access to our world's material and technology is a heaven-sent salvation for them.

There's an interesting plot involving his family as well... someone from the protagonist's linage came to this world centuries ago, did the same thing, and became a myth as a messiah god. Because of this, the locals think the MC is the second coming of the messiah, which... to be honest, they aren't entirely wrong, since he IS the descendant of the "god" and owner of that house.

Protagonist isn't a perfect Mary Sue character at all, he's a very average guy. Not overly smart, not completely stupid, and has very normal morals expected of a modern man. Also very modest. He tries his best to fill the shoe of a messiah, helped by his nearly unlimited wealth.

This novel actually has been published already in paper as well. First two volumes out.

Last edited by aohige; 2015-02-11 at 14:28. Reason: grammar
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
web novel