Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-05-24, 20:26   Link #12301
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohakuren View Post
here we are
Spoiler:
This is why I don't understand having more than one account. Even if you get something nice, your joy is modified by it not being on your main account.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 20:57   Link #12302
larethian

You can friend yourself and have that servant in the field.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 21:21   Link #12303
Tenzen12

I don't understand why you don't understand. Having only one account means half chance to get servant you desire. And considering that alternative is get nothing having secondary account is clearly better.

I have only one for now BTW.
Old 2016-05-24, 22:11   Link #12304
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Having only one account means half chance to get servant you desire. And considering that alternative is get nothing having secondary account is clearly better.
This is neither how chance nor luck work.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 22:28   Link #12305
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen View Post
This is why I don't understand having more than one account. Even if you get something nice, your joy is modified by it not being on your main account.
The only reason I have an alt account is to test a new device to make sure it can run the game correctly before transferring my main to the device. After that I have an extra account willing to give away but no one wants, so I end up playing it occasionally.

Plus there 's nothing in the game that can be call must have
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-24, 22:51   Link #12306
Klard
The cilvilain

i have 2 but now i'm mainly focus on 2nd acc and clear America first
Old 2016-05-24, 23:28   Link #12307

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post

Have you used Edison yet? How do you rank him as a Caster in your roster.
Hello and sorry for the very late reply!

Got around to using Edison and to be very honest I have no idea how to use him properly other than being a Overcharging battery > combat suit swap him out , his NP is alright and I suppose it can work as a emergency panic button to lock their Skills/NP for a turn if you do not have any support servants, the damage is pretty good too tho I think you have to upgrade his NP from 1 > 2/3.

As for his skills other than Concept Improvement A+everything else looks pretty bad OTL.

His NP gain is alright with the triple Arts Card, NP went from 0% > 103% with a brave chain, albeit a few critical attacks were involve so I'm not sure if it counts.

I don't think I will be using him much if not at all except for being an overcharging battery for other servants ;w;.

Sorry for my bad/unsatisfying explanation.

PS: His attack animations looks super cool! Its like a super hero coming in and go swoosh and whoosh! not to mention that rainbow laser!

Last edited by 5596050; 2016-05-24 at 23:37. Reason: PS
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 02:39   Link #12308
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
This is neither how chance nor luck work.
Double amount of quartz = double chance to get what you want. I believe that's how chance indeed does work.
Old 2016-05-25, 02:55   Link #12309
sakamoto

So, the announcement up...Kintoki rate-up without 4*
http://view.fate-go.jp/2016/byhid3/

Li Shu - WHEN? DW.....
Old 2016-05-25, 03:15   Link #12310
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Li Shu-When will get his rate up when DW release Bruce Lee & Yip Man as a servant. thanks to this, my quartz is save

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 03:33   Link #12311
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakamoto View Post
So, the announcement up...Kintoki rate-up without 4*
http://view.fate-go.jp/2016/byhid3/

Li Shu - WHEN? DW.....
Not sure if I should roll...
Already have Uncle Vlad, Herc and Nightingale as my gold zerkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post
Li Shu-When will get his rate up when DW release Bruce Lee & Yip Man as a servant. thanks to this, my quartz is save
...Great, you just made me imagine Bruce Lee as a Servant
It should be possible considering his reputation...but which class?
Old 2016-05-25, 03:34   Link #12312
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Likely Assassin-class for critshitting. And one-inch punch as NP, or he'll just beat the shit out of his opponent with 2 nunchakus. And his final Ascension art will have him wearing his iconic yellow jumpsuit.

EDIT: His VA should be Yuuichi Nakamura, who already voiced a Bruce Lee clone in Street Fighter IV.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 03:40   Link #12313
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

he is a martial artist, but he didn't do a vile thing like Li Shuwen, assassin is out. berserker didn't suit him, another knight & horsemen didn't suit him.

Avenger is possible, his death is unclear, his son is died by sabotage. he must hold a lot of grudge to that people.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 03:45   Link #12314
Sheba
Shitpost Gremlin

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowCholesterol View Post

Avenger is possible, his death is unclear, his son is died by sabotage. he must hold a lot of grudge to that people.
Heck, he could even be the first 4* Avenger, if not 5*.
Old 2016-05-25, 04:19   Link #12315
Ryoshi

Maintenance done. It's crazy how different things are when there are events, opposed to when there's nothing special happening.

Clearing out my AP for fun :P
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 04:43   Link #12316
larethian

^ there are actually new farming quests.

After Jeanne Alter rateup, I've been rolling right after maintenance. I will get at least one SR or SSR servant in each 10-roll without fail. Have been rolling 30 rolls each for the past 4 rate-ups (Iskander/Medb/Cu-Alter/Kintoki). All immediately after maintenance. Seems to be my 'lucky' timing. Also, I would skip animation to get it over as quickly as I can and to better keep my mind in zen mode. I know this is pure rubbish but it works for me so it doesn't matter whether it sounds like rubbish or not
I'm just gonna keep rolling 30 rolls each rate-up (unless I already have the servants being rated up) until chapter 6, which I will whale 100 rolls (maybe 200 rolls depending whether I get 'bonus' income that month) hoping to get the locked servants which I'm missing.
Old 2016-05-25, 05:13   Link #12317
Ryoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

After Jeanne Alter rateup, I've been rolling right after maintenance. I will get at least one SR or SSR servant in each 10-roll without fail. Have been rolling 30 rolls each for the past 4 rate-ups (Iskander/Medb/Cu-Alter/Kintoki). All immediately after maintenance. Seems to be my 'lucky' timing. Also, I would skip animation to get it over as quickly as I can and to better keep my mind in zen mode. I know this is pure rubbish but it works for me so it doesn't matter whether it sounds like rubbish or not
I'm just gonna keep rolling 30 rolls each rate-up (unless I already have the servants being rated up) until chapter 6, which I will whale 100 rolls (maybe 200 rolls depending whether I get 'bonus' income that month) hoping to get the locked servants which I'm missing.
So have you gotten Kin-Bro yet?

The last two rate-ups, I've been rolling on the first day, but I go for the 2am JST time slot instead of immediately after maintenance is over. Takes more rolls, but I still hit my targets.

By the way, the new farming quests are pretty good. Skill gems, EXP cards and cursed bones. Drop rates are much better than the regular farm quests.

Last edited by Ryoshi; 2016-05-25 at 05:31.
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 05:37   Link #12318
sakamoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post

So, what did u get this time lare?how many KinBro u got?lol..
Old 2016-05-25, 05:44   Link #12319
Kohakuren

Regardless chance or luck - i firmly belive it is decided at the moment you pressing the roll button. in theory you can roll 5 5* in a row despite the small chance of that actually happening
Kohakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-25, 06:10   Link #12320
larethian

I didnt get Kintoki. I got NP ups for Rama, Fionn and Anne&Mary.

Actually didnt want to reveal my hand. Am regretting this already. Someone's probably cursing me back into my dark ages.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon