Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2016-02-24, 08:32   Link #12301
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm I'm on part on Sylphette had a dream on her second son "Sieghart-Saladin Greyrat", my question will he become an enemy or not I hope not. T_T
Old 2016-02-24, 12:50   Link #12302
pezzie

It could be very interesting if Seig turned out to be a bad guy in the next series. There could be a very good redemption arc that would be able to be made. Maybe even have him have a showdown with his master, North God III.

Also I'm with the author on rewriting the Aisha x Ars stuff. I think he was waaaaaaaay too young for that story to be on him. Age him up a few years and I think it could be a good story after all.
pezzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 13:41   Link #12303
MinusVitamin

Ars and Aisha's relationship was suppose to be a parallel to how Rudeus in the past masturbated to his niece, who could've also been 10 years old. Although Ars's age was too young, there was a good reason why the chapters was written in that way. TBH i thought it was a good idea to have him at that age.
What i'm more surprised about was the reaction Rifujin got, never knew the people in Japan had such a consistent view on underage boys manipulated into having sex by older women.

Did anyone noticed how Roxy's age was toned down a bit to match Rudeus in the manga?
MinusVitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 13:51   Link #12304
pezzie

Roxy's age was always matched with Rudeus even in the WN.

In chapter 131 she said she was turning 50 that year, and at that time Rudy was around 16 or 17. Add that to the 34 he was and he was also around 50.
Old 2016-02-24, 16:48   Link #12305
Amuris

I don't know if Sieg will go to the other side. Sure, it might be one of the ways acceptable enemies and conflicts are made in the next series. However, Lara is the heroine and his dearly beloved Onee-chan so...kinda hard picturing him going against her...
...unless...there's also a part of the story where Lara tries to shirk her responsibility as the hero.

also a little disappointing that they decided to change the story. Author seems to plan out the story carefully. They don't seem to get as easily carried away by the mood or opinion as others so it remains purposeful.
Old 2016-02-24, 17:01   Link #12306
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinusVitamin View Post
What i'm more surprised about was the reaction Rifujin got, never knew the people in Japan had such a consistent view on underage boys manipulated into having sex by older women.
Nicely played Japan RudeusxAisha shipper fanbase, nicely played
Now hurry up and go get rid of all that loli p@rn you keep hidden away or else people will think your a bunch of hypocrites. (this joke is in such bad taste)
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 17:14   Link #12307
pezzie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuris View Post
I don't know if Sieg will go to the other side. Sure, it might be one of the ways acceptable enemies and conflicts are made in the next series. However, Lara is the heroine and his dearly beloved Onee-chan so...kinda hard picturing him going against her...
...unless...there's also a part of the story where Lara tries to shirk her responsibility as the hero.
Yeah, it's hard to say what's gonna happen. But after Rudeus's death, Hitogami specifically told him that part of his plan was to make his descendants fight one another. Sieg might be clinging dearly to his onee-chan when he's 7, but who knows what's gonna happen when he's 80. There's a lifetime of experience that could occur to manipulate his actions.

I like Sieg as well, but I'm just thinking that a story where he turns against his family could be very interesting, especially since that all seems to be a part of Hitogami's plans. He's also the most likely candidate due to Sylphy's crazy ominous dream, though again who's to say that's not another one of Hitogami's plots. I know Orsted said that Hitogami can't affect Rudy's wives easily, but Orsted has been wrong many times already.
Old 2016-02-24, 17:33   Link #12308
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
@pezzie: I hope not because I like Sieg as well. T_T
Old 2016-02-24, 18:41   Link #12309
Ladiusman

Well, at least I managed to copy and paste the story from the web cache so it'll be interesting to see the differences.

Hmm, maybe Ars age will be increased to 13? That was the age when Rudeus did it with Eris after all.
Ladiusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-24, 19:09   Link #12310
MinusVitamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Nicely played Japan RudeusxAisha shipper fanbase, nicely played
Now hurry up and go get rid of all that loli p@rn you keep hidden away or else people will think your a bunch of hypocrites.
(this joke is in such bad taste)
It's funny because nobody would bat an eye to boys being raped by middle aged women in some places.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezzie View Post
Roxy's age was always matched with Rudeus even in the WN.

In chapter 131 she said she was turning 50 that year, and at that time Rudy was around 16 or 17. Add that to the 34 he was and he was also around 50.
Just checked and you're right. For some reason I was always under the impression that she was 20 years older than him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pezzie View Post
Yeah, it's hard to say what's gonna happen. But after Rudeus's death, Hitogami specifically told him that part of his plan was to make his descendants fight one another. Sieg might be clinging dearly to his onee-chan when he's 7, but who knows what's gonna happen when he's 80. There's a lifetime of experience that could occur to manipulate his actions.

I like Sieg as well, but I'm just thinking that a story where he turns against his family could be very interesting, especially since that all seems to be a part of Hitogami's plans. He's also the most likely candidate due to Sylphy's crazy ominous dream, though again who's to say that's not another one of Hitogami's plots. I know Orsted said that Hitogami can't affect Rudy's wives easily, but Orsted has been wrong many times already.
Sylphy is like a quarter part elf, and the rest are human with a bit of beast race lineage. I just don't see sieg being all that young in 80 or 70 years.
... but you know what would be even more of a twist? If Eris's death wasn't due to over training but an act of murder by someone in the family!

I'm curious about the dolls Rudeus made. I was thinking that he would make a 13 year version of himself to safeguard his family until Hitogami is out of the way. That would be pretty epic.
Old 2016-02-24, 21:51   Link #12311
Amuris

I think it would be better to let Rudy and his character reach it's completion rather than try to keep him around in some form.

As for Sieg aging, consider how much Slyphy aged during that time.
Old 2016-02-25, 00:15   Link #12312
MinusVitamin

Rudeus's descendants becoming a Rudeus Greyrat denier would be hilarious though.
Old 2016-02-25, 01:21   Link #12313
Ladiusman

Hm, so it seems the chapters were removed by Syosetu and not the author himself? Apparently because the story violated the rules or something.
Old 2016-02-25, 02:03   Link #12314
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiusman View Post
Hm, so it seems the chapters were removed by Syosetu and not the author himself? Apparently because the story violated the rules or something.
Nah, he removed it himself. He did receive a ToS-violation notice from Syosetsu, though. He said he may try to re-write it a few months later.

By the way, next story will be about Nanahoshi eating rice, 4 chapters in total.
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 02:15   Link #12315
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlightz View Post
Nah, he removed it himself. He did receive a ToS-violation notice from Syosetsu, though. He said he may try to re-write it a few months later.

By the way, next story will be about Nanahoshi eating rice, 4 chapters in total.
Hm, I see, thanks. But man, a few months later?

And here comes the Nanahoshi story. Maybe we'll get more info on Akito and such?
Old 2016-02-25, 02:23   Link #12316
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

maybe Sieg sama was corrupted by Hitogami sama and killed Eris sama and try to resurrect and manipulated the revive zombie Rudeus sama if that really happen that will be so lovely ~^_^~

Last edited by reinastar; 2016-02-25 at 02:59.
reinastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 03:00   Link #12317
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
@^ Isn't Eri from Arifureta?
So what hell she doing in this series?
I am sorry Hokoga Onii-Sama it's Eris sama not Eri sama sorry for the mistake~
Old 2016-02-25, 03:16   Link #12318
Starlightz

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinastar View Post
maybe Sieg sama was corrupted by Hitogami sama and killed Eris sama and try to resurrect and manipulated the revive zombie Rudeus sama if that really happen that will be so lovely ~^_^~
Eris died to old age, hard to kill someone who already dead like that =P
Starlightz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 05:09   Link #12319
CNine
Inactive Member

Someone, please pm me the raw for Aisha chapter
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-25, 12:11   Link #12320
Ladiusman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Someone, please pm me the raw for Aisha chapter
Well, would you like it in text document? Or you could check the Google Cache for the chapters and copy/paste them yourself here: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...om/n4251cr/28/

Just change "28" to "23" for the start of the arc and continue on from there.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel