AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-03, 23:05   Link #1221
Kashima
Banned

I'm just going to leave this here (NSFW).

Spoiler for DAMN SON:
Kashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 23:09   Link #1222
julioalqae
the pragma

Send a message via Yahoo to julioalqae
Woaaah...things is got heating up in anime thread, isn't it?

People over-analyze so much....and its funny when it'll exactly explained later..what a hard day for HO ln reader to hold themself ...

Last edited by julioalqae; 2015-10-03 at 23:36.
julioalqae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-03, 23:51   Link #1223
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I'm just going to leave this here (NSFW).
Three words: thoroughly clenched ass.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 00:15   Link #1224
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by julioalqae View Post
Woaaah...things is got heating up in anime thread, isn't it?

People over-analyze so much....and its funny when it'll exactly explained later..what a hard day for HO ln reader to hold themself ...
It's fine, the more over analysing the faster we'll get SF status
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 09:16   Link #1225
HighGuard

I could be wrong but I thought the object that the princess piloted in chapter 1 was a different Object then the baby magnum and the baby magnum was a new one dirived from it. As I recall she had to read the manual to learn how to use it completely in chapter 2
HighGuard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 09:39   Link #1226
madmanthan21

The Baby Magnum was heavily remodeled, they took it's being destroyed as an excuse for upgrades.
madmanthan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 09:47   Link #1227
LazyHunter

Yeah, they were rewarded for the feat of defeating an Object after their own was destroyed. Milinda got an improved Object and Qwenthur got his C4 upgraded to Hand Axe plus access to the Legitimacy Kingdom's database.
LazyHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 09:51   Link #1228
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarineCorps View Post
I could be wrong but I thought the object that the princess piloted in chapter 1 was a different Object then the baby magnum and the baby magnum was a new one dirived from it. As I recall she had to read the manual to learn how to use it completely in chapter 2
Not really a new one, the baby Magnum just got upgraded as reward for their feat.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 11:36   Link #1229
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

HQ Cover
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-04, 21:20   Link #1230
SineMora
Wait for it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
HQ Cover
Goddamnit Oh-ho-ho... You and your fake body...

"Time is more gentle than anything. Even though the two of them will lose this once in a year opportunity to meet, that sadness will heal as time passes. However time is also more cruel than any other, even though the two lovers have pledged their love for all eternity, that pure emotion will fade away into dust in the flow of time. That one instant where their existence are recognized by each other are being constantly taken away by fate, just how long will the lover that resides in their heart exist till?" -Tokisaki Kurumi.
SineMora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 00:37   Link #1231
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Going back to that first chapter, the LN never did depict the battle between Baby Magnum and Water Strider. Only the aftermath.

...God I sure hope they use the Manga for this...

But I doubt it, they have been following the LN scenario throughout.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 02:02   Link #1232
Five_Overs

I never thought that the idea of an Object is such a tough sell. Is the concept so repulsive that people have to resort to flimsy arguments such as aircrafts targeting unprotected bases? As if conveniently there wouldn't be Objects stationed at said strategic spots. Not to mention that the enemy wouldn't be telling you the location of their Objects. What if the so called unprotected base so happens to house an Object. At that point, you may as well send in an Object instead of aircrafts. It's like they never even consider the alternatives. *rant*
Old 2015-10-05, 04:24   Link #1233
julioalqae
the pragma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five_Overs View Post
I never thought that the idea of an Object is such a tough sell. Is the concept so repulsive that people have to resort to flimsy arguments such as aircrafts targeting unprotected bases? As if conveniently there wouldn't be Objects stationed at said strategic spots. Not to mention that the enemy wouldn't be telling you the location of their Objects. What if the so called unprotected base so happens to house an Object. At that point, you may as well send in an Object instead of aircrafts. It's like they never even consider the alternatives. *rant*
yeah..... seems we have a same thought.....but the concept behind heavy object is so unorthodox....people or anime only viewer didn't have the same view with LN reader.....which can be understood because this series didn't have a bipedal humanoid, or old revised armor suit which inspired by common tank and another. the object design is pretty revolutioner, and the way anime describe it didn't cover all technology that they need to know...yeah the way of war in this series didn't have a same formula with gundam or other mech series, it's really new for them....hope in the future they know what this series is about.......
Old 2015-10-05, 07:07   Link #1234
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Theme: Objects are synonymous to war. As long as you have an Object, you can win the war.
P.S. Why are the two idiots in the field? (Anime)
P.S. Rereading V2. Geniuses sure are OP.
Old 2015-10-05, 09:13   Link #1235
LazyHunter

The ridiculous complaints are only going to get worse once we get to the actual meat of the series. I mean, I'm sure people are going to start calling Qwenthur a Gary Stu once the Water Strider is destroyed, despite several of them already having suggested the same method he'll use . Honestly, that word (and other similar buzzwords) is so overused, it almost doesn't mean anything anymore besides "I don't like this male character".

And the fight against the Tri-Core is where they explain how Objects fight each other and the first Object vs Object fight described in the novels. All the people claiming "since Objects are slow and clumsy machines, the best Object is the one with more range" are going to complain about the show proving them wrong. Should be fun to watch.
Old 2015-10-05, 09:35   Link #1236
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post
The ridiculous complaints are only going to get worse once we get to the actual meat of the series. I mean, I'm sure people are going to start calling Qwenthur a Gary Stu once the Water Strider is destroyed, despite several of them already having suggested the same method he'll use . Honestly, that word (and other similar buzzwords) is so overused, it almost doesn't mean anything anymore besides "I don't like this male character".

And the fight against the Tri-Core is where they explain how Objects fight each other and the first Object vs Object fight described in the novels. All the people claiming "since Objects are slow and clumsy machines, the best Object is the one with more range" are going to complain about the show proving them wrong. Should be fun to watch.
HO isn't a anime adaption friendly-novel in the 1st place, it has too much technology detail to describe in the anime. It's hard for anime-viewers to realized the deadliest part of Objects is that they are equipped with so many sensors that practically cover 100% data. An Objects have around 100s weapons for antipersonnel as well as capable of completely decimate a traditional army. And the fact that the Object in vol 1-2 aren't as deadly is factor a part in it

Apparently they are adapting volume 2, so wait until they saw the Break carrier, that is a true meaning of OP in word.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-05, 10:31   Link #1237
julioalqae
the pragma

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHunter View Post

sadly, i can picture that in my head.....damn...........

i just remember when index anime just came out in 2008....not as repulsive as HO but it got a bad taste from anime only viewer.........aahhhh that old days

are all kamachi's series will have that pattern??
anime come out ---> hate it ---->waaaaat------> wow it get interesting -----> it's actually great ------> popular
Old 2015-10-05, 10:36   Link #1238
Five_Overs

Well, when it comes down to it the only thing that matters is that HO continues to be enjoyable and the LN sales is good enough for it to continue, or even get a second season. No point dwelling on it.
Old 2015-10-05, 13:04   Link #1239
LazyHunter

I watched the first episode a second time today and I noticed this.
Spoiler for Firs Object Diagram:
So going by the anime the Legitimacy Kingdom codename for the first Object is just Prototype Object.
Old 2015-10-06, 14:24   Link #1240
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Heavy Object - The Outer Gods Preview
http://dengekibunko.jp/books/1510heavyobject10/?page=1
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, legendary bikini armor, object, sci-fi, shounen