Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-19, 23:47   Link #1221
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
but how can silvia help killing Rio? it's not like she is that strong, she is way weaker than lucius for sure, i don't see any way to kill Rio, maybe if you kidnap Miharu or Celia and even in that case he would go crazy with rage
It's not about killing Rio but about showing him that Sylvie's country is in league with Reiss. Reiss is expecting Rio to tell his allies in Beltram restoration faction and Galarc country that Sylvie's country has allied with the enemy so that War between the countries would be inevitable. Sylvie is forced to pick a side in this coming conflict by Reiss.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 05:15   Link #1222
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
It's not about killing Rio but about showing him that Sylvie's country is in league with Reiss. Reiss is expecting Rio to tell his allies in Beltram restoration faction and Galarc country that Sylvie's country has allied with the enemy so that War between the countries would be inevitable. Sylvie is forced to pick a side in this coming conflict by Reiss.
The impression that it gave me the WN was that the target was to kill or kidnapping Flora in the middle of the chaos and when Reis saw that that failed the plan changed to make it look as if Silvie has completely betrayed Restoration and the Galarc kingdom for them to not be able of relying more in the Rubia kingdom so the alliance between them would break.
Old 2019-08-20, 07:45   Link #1223
silenceblade

Reis' plan was sent the entire region to war for some reason as stated by Lucius. The MC actions cause many miscalculation within Reis' plan. Using Siliva was to handle all those miscalculation. Although a war is inevitable, Reis is troubled since he has to manipulate the complicate situation to meet his true objective.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 08:33   Link #1224
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
Reis' plan was sent the entire region to war for some reason as stated by Lucius. The MC actions cause many miscalculation within Reis' plan. Using Siliva was to handle all those miscalculation. Although a war is inevitable, Reis is troubled since he has to manipulate the complicate situation to meet his true objective.
i wish we knew already more about reis objective and his identity, what does he want, and why, he is not strong enough to be final boss.
Old 2019-08-20, 09:16   Link #1225
avalom
~NTR~

So, next rio's target Is Silvia?
Old 2019-08-20, 10:50   Link #1226
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalom View Post
I hope not, he has too many girls alredy
Old 2019-08-20, 16:53   Link #1227
Zetsuen

Quote:
Originally Posted by avalom View Post
I hope not, and i don't think add more, Rio already has too many girls.

If there is something clear that the author has shown from the beginning it is the romance of each character, what makes seem Rio saturated lol.

Hiroaki: Roanna
Renji: Sylvie (Probably)
Takahisa: Aki (Probably)
Masato: Liliana (Probably)
Rui: Childhood Friend

And then there's Rio:
Aisia, Flora, Christina, Celia, Miharu, Liselotte, Latifa, Ouphia, Sara, Alma,Sayo, Komomo, Satsuki and Charlotte.

And a few more secondary ones that could include if author is obsessed with the harem like Vera, Dryad Aria, Vanessa, Cosette etc.
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 17:15   Link #1228
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsuen View Post
I hope not, and i don't think add more, Rio already has too many girls.

If there is something clear that the author has shown from the beginning it is the romance of each character, what makes seem Rio saturated lol.

Hiroaki: Roanna
Renji: Sylvie (Probably)
Takahisa: Aki (Probably)
Masato: Liliana (Probably)
Rui: Childhood Friend

And then there's Rio:
Aisia, Flora, Christina, Celia, Miharu, Liselotte, Latifa, Ouphia, Sara, Alma,Sayo, Komomo, Satsuki and Charlotte.

And a few more secondary ones that could include if author is obsessed with the harem like Vera, Dryad Aria, Vanessa, Cosette etc.
You are right, he has enough girls, but i suggest sayo and Charlotte to be taken out of that list, Charlotte is not even in love she just messes around and sayo is meh, who cares about her? We haven't seen her in 11 vols and i don't think anyone misses her
Old 2019-08-20, 18:11   Link #1229
Roberto1

Quote:
You are right, he has enough girls, but i suggest sayo and Charlotte to be taken out of that list, Charlotte is not even in love she just messes around and sayo is meh, who cares about her? We haven't seen her in 11 vols and i don't think anyone misses her
lol i just realized i forgot konomo, that's just a sigh of how irrelevant she is
Old 2019-08-20, 19:51   Link #1230
Zetsuen

Quote:
lol i just realized i forgot konomo, that's just a sigh of how irrelevant she is
Well, they're that appeared in volume 3 and more never appeared again, if it weren't for wn i wouldn't remember them. The forest trio at least have intermissions.
Zetsuen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 19:58   Link #1231
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
Charlotte is not messing around with Rio, not anymore. She seriously love Rio now, this is a fact.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 20:14   Link #1232
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirable View Post
Charlotte is not messing around with Rio, not anymore. She seriously love Rio now, this is a fact.
i am not sure man, she just saw him flying and that's all, she thinks he is cool, the others girls feelings are way stronger, flora has been in love with Rio for years, Miharu fell in love 2 times with him, even though he was someone else, Aishia is his soulmate, she has been there since day 1 and knows everything about him etc, Charlotte has no chance.
Old 2019-08-20, 20:23   Link #1233
Draigathar

Charlotte told the King to block anyone that would try to get Rio. Charlotte will be going after Rio more if it gets out that he's a far off prince. Wouldn't put it past her to try to block Flora or Christina some how either.
Draigathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-20, 20:24   Link #1234
Mirable
ミラベル

Quote:
i am not sure man, she just saw him flying and that's all, she thinks he is cool, the others girls feelings are way stronger, flora has been in love with Rio for years, Miharu fell in love 2 times with him, even though he was someone else, Aishia is his soulmate, she has been there since day 1 and knows everything about him etc, Charlotte has no chance.
This is not about how much the girls have strong feeling for Rio, Charlotte admits to her father that she really love Rio, simple as that.

You should read the book volume 11 (not spoiler) before judge the character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Draigathar View Post
Charlotte told the King to block anyone that would try to get Rio. Charlotte will be going after Rio more if it gets out that he's a far off prince. Wouldn't put it past her to try to block Flora or Christina some how either.
This is false.

She told her father to include her as Rio's financee when he get engaged with Satsuki, she want to be his second wife.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 13:49   Link #1235
charlie2020

Quote:
Spoiler for Vol 14:
Sorry, I'm still a little confused. I thought Haruto/Rio killed Lucius and got his revenge in Volume 7 and chapter 156 ish of the WN. Did he miraculously survive the blast?
charlie2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-21, 14:33   Link #1236
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlie2020 View Post
Sorry, I'm still a little confused. I thought Haruto/Rio killed Lucius and got his revenge in Volume 7 and chapter 156 ish of the WN. Did he miraculously survive the blast?
Yes, he did. Some pages ago, in the page 44 of this thread, I posted a summary of the Rio vs Lucius from volume 7, if you go a little back you will know what happened at that time.
Old 2019-08-21, 16:41   Link #1237
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Yes, he did. Some pages ago, in the page 44 of this thread, I posted a summary of the Rio vs Lucius from volume 7, if you go a little back you will know what happened at that time.
Or just wait for the translation on JNovel, since Volume 7 is ongoing.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-22, 17:58   Link #1238
charlie2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Ah, I see, thank you! Damn it, I got excited for nothing.
charlie2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-23, 13:55   Link #1239
Snowbold

Quote:
This is not about how much the girls have strong feeling for Rio, Charlotte admits to her father that she really love Rio, simple as that.

You should read the book volume 11 (not spoiler) before judge the character.

This is false.

She told her father to include her as Rio's financee when he get engaged with Satsuki, she want to be his second wife.
Plus, she's a kid raised in a political world of power brokering marriages. She understands that if her father is going to marry her off, it might as well be to someone she likes more than insert character A.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-23, 20:50   Link #1240
silenceblade

An harem is great and all, but if all the girls are heroine it is no fun. Beyond five girls it is difficult to make a story. Besides, a lot of the girls (humans) have terrible or usless personalities. Why would you want the MC with those girls?
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai