AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-11, 09:28   Link #12501
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - So Dunoa is more of a selfish person who does anything to keep his position? Makes him seem more pragmatic and smarter But does he really expect Charlotte to be a good leader if she's always abused?

Previous question: Why would they be ashamed to losing to idols? These idols are I.S pilots, so losing against them isn't exactly surprising. The only one's who manage to not get curbstomped are Maximillian (By virtue of running away), Irish (By virtue of being a suicidal little bastard) and Ichika (By virtue of Having an IS himself).
Charles demonstrates that leadership during her brief stint with Vulkan, when Dunois was throwing every single dirty job he could think of at her and she, by herself or by the friends she keep, consistently completes them.

But that's my fic.

Oh, there's fanservice for Charl fans too. She tears up her ripped dress and goes to help the others in nothing but Rafale over French underwear. Read: Lace. Straps. Garterbelts. And a whole can of whoopass. Because the word Femme Fatale is French.

As for the latter point, I think that's an oversight on my part. I'll just have the Schwarzehase storm in and arrest the private army on charges of misusing national resources for private gain. This lands Lucoi and Antoinette who set the whole thing up in a cold dark place for a very long time.

And the idols? Laura only lets loose that it was a Schwarzehase sting operation led by Celeste.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:29   Link #12502
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: o~h
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 09:32   Link #12503
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Demi and Senpai - Ichika's more scared of his pissed off sister than the gun pointing being pointed on him This makes more sense when Chifuyu drags Dunoa to another room. 30 minutes later, he's crawling out of the room and trying to shoot himself with the gun before Chifuyu drags him back into the other room. Ichika says even he doesn't deserve that

Quote:
@ Senpai - They share the cores? They never get more than three?
Yep, they only get three cores initially, but will gain additional one or two much later (using repaired golem core). I was inspired by Hot Wheels Battle Force, itself a homage to super sentai (has only 5 power unit but has about 7 functional vehicle, they gain another one later).

Lala's I.S. is a little unique that it's really a single coreless frame as well, she used Peke (constructed using I.S. core) as CPU & power supply

The reason Peke often exhausted is not lack of energy supply, but the need of cooldown and system adjustment. Peke traded frame strength for flexibility (ability to morph into any clothes) and need exoskeleton to be true I.S.

Other female member (and Rito) can borrow Peke for their A.S. but their performance won't be as good (and Yui is greatly disturbed by it ).
Old 2011-12-11, 09:34   Link #12504
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Of course, the DFC's in St@rs are gonna comment on her chest as soon as the fight's over Does she kill anyone, though? It's hard to not kill people when you have machine guns that fire Anti-tank rounds.

@ Stratos - Where's the character profile you were going to post?
Old 2011-12-11, 09:35   Link #12505
demino_hellsin
That one guy

the more truth you mix in the lie, the more potent the lie becomes...
Old 2011-12-11, 09:36   Link #12506
Eratas123

@ Senpai - What would be funnier: Dunoa being bloody while he's trying to shoot himself or looking like he doesn't have a single scratch on him?

So 5 cores in total. Why do Dan and ran join again? They have no training so they shouldn't be fighting. Also, why is Dan able to pilot an IS?
Old 2011-12-11, 09:37   Link #12507
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: vote for the latter!

EDIT:

One imagined scene also included:

Ichika gets a call.

Chifuyu: Ichika... what are you doing?

Ichika: Ch-Chifuyu-nee?

Chifuyu: I can see you. I'm in the control room. Could you be a dear and pass the phone to Mr. Dunois?

Ichika passes the phone to Dunois with a pitying look.

Chifuyu: *draws her katana and lets it hiss* I thank you for looking after my brother for so long Mr. Dunois. however I'd prefer him unharmed. In case you're wondering, if you harm my brother in any way, you will learn exactly what's making that sound.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:41   Link #12508
Eratas123

@ Demi - Then what do you think Chifuyu did to him?
Old 2011-12-11, 09:43   Link #12509
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - Of course, the DFC's in St@rs are gonna comment on her chest as soon as the fight's over Does she kill anyone, though? It's hard to not kill people when you have machine guns that fire Anti-tank rounds.
The idols will ignore the non-IS personnel and go for the vehicles and IS. But we're running on Rule of cool here. Even if there's enemy casualties, I won't talk about them. Actually, I'll just have them miraculously survive.

Just sit back and enjoy the light show.

And yes, this calls for some skinship--

*sniped!!*
Old 2011-12-11, 09:43   Link #12510
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - What would be funnier: Dunoa being bloody while he's trying to shoot himself or looking like he doesn't have a single scratch on him?
The latter, noodle incident style.

Quote:
So 5 cores in total. Why do Dan and ran join again? They have no training so they shouldn't be fighting. Also, why is Dan able to pilot an IS?
Dan scored a lot of victory in the Combat Simulator and Ran is recruited due to her extremely high affinity with Sub-core (S-rank), the rest has their decent share of training and accept it as serious business though (especially Yui).

(Oh and once again sub-cores can be used by any gender)

1. Yuu, Yui and Rito is affiliated with JDF
2. Akiho is Canadian Rep and Haruna is expected to follow her step
3. Ren is Australian's male I.S. pilot and Cadet Rep
4. Lala is technically Deviluke's first I.S. Cadet Rep (but running away and join them )
Old 2011-12-11, 09:45   Link #12511
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: the fact that any of us would know would only kill the punchline... but if I had to guess he's getting the **** beat out of him without any of the blows being lethal.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:48   Link #12512
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

I think Vandam in the Dorn configuration will be perfect for this battle. Full body armor? Check. Close-quarters combat? Check. Enough servos and repulsors to rip through bulkheads? Check.

There's even a drill to pierce blast doors.
Old 2011-12-11, 09:50   Link #12513
Eratas123

@ Demi - He doesn't have a single bruise on him Ichika knows what it is, but he just calls it "the punishment".

@ Senpai - So she just mind rapes him?

What missions do they do anyway? I doubt they can get away with putting teenagers in combat situations (Shadow does this, but all the teens there aren't exactly normal).

@ Meistah - So we skip out on the gory details, eh? I guess we're using inferred holocaust here

Karon: *Groping Charlotte's chest*

Charlotte; K-Karon-san!? What are you-

Karon: They're at least C!?

Charlotte- T-This really isn't the time to-

Karon: Hey girls, check these out!
Old 2011-12-11, 09:55   Link #12514
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@era-era: that works o.ob
Old 2011-12-11, 09:56   Link #12515
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meistah - So we skip out on the gory details, eh? I guess we're using inferred holocaust here

Karon: *Groping Charlotte's chest*

Charlotte; K-Karon-san!? What are you-

Karon: They're at least C!?

Charlotte- T-This really isn't the time to-

Karon: Hey girls, check these out!
Ichika: Karon! You shouldn't do this!

Karon: But Nii-nii, these are the real thing! See for yourself!

Karon grabs Byakushiki by the wrist and presses it into Charles' chest.

[Boing!]

Ichika: !!

Riz *paleface*

Gin: Ara, ara...

Agniese: Orimura-kyou scores!!

ST@RS

Harem: *doom aura*

Ichika: ...I'm dead.

Cecily: (who is thankfully not there radioes) Where are you buffoons?! You're going to miss my boat!!
Old 2011-12-11, 09:59   Link #12516
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Demi - He doesn't have a single bruise on him Ichika knows what it is, but he just calls it "the punishment".

@ Senpai - So she just mind rapes him?
Highly probable this happens.

Quote:
What missions do they do anyway? I doubt they can get away with putting teenagers in combat situations (Shadow does this, but all the teens there aren't exactly normal).
Most of the time involving beast-like I.S. unit (investigation and skirmish), later deployed to fight against PT due to situation being convenient. (lol plagiarism)

Just kidding, they won't fight against PT until PT involved themselves with the aliens (that created the beast machines)

Dan and Ran is rarely deployed, if deployed at all (once again Dan lacked real combat experience, Ran is worse that she lacked proper training prior to joining). Most of the times Ran are mission control, while Dan is busy in the engineering department.

(You can say that Ran is conscripted into that since she was recruited to keep her from leaking secrets ).
Old 2011-12-11, 09:59   Link #12517
Eratas123

@ Demi and Senpai -

Dunoa: *Trying to crawl to the gun* Make it stop! Just kill me already!

Chifuyu: *Slowly chases after him*

Dunoa: *Tries to shoot himself before realizing he has no bullets*.

Chifuyu: Are you finished?

Dunoa: Wah!

Chifuyu: *Drags him back to the room while he struggles and screams the whole time*

Charlotte: ......What was that?

Ichika: My sister when she's angry.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:02   Link #12518
Eratas123

@ Meistah - What are Ichika and the harem doing there? Anyway, it's obviously not Ichika's fault since he was grabbed by Karon

@ Senpai - Do they get paid or receive any compensation for this? They are risking their lives fighting against rogue units.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:02   Link #12519
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Where's the character profile you were going to post?
I'd post, but I'll need a template of a character profile.

Also, I posted some info pertaining to the Personal IS of said character in the previous page.
Old 2011-12-11, 10:04   Link #12520
Eratas123

@ Stratos - Not good on technical stiff, sorry What do you mean you need a template?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest