AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-23, 22:59   Link #1241
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
An harem is great and all, but if all the girls are heroine it is no fun. Beyond five girls it is difficult to make a story. Besides, a lot of the girls (humans) have terrible or usless personalities. Why would you want the MC with those girls?
i agree, what's the benefit of having Charlotte in the harem? she is just a dumb fancy little kid, she is not even truly in love, besides Rio already have 2 princess in his harem and those 2 are more beautiful than her
Old 2019-08-24, 01:43   Link #1242
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I'd rather if she's not included in the group. Charlotte doesn't really have a connection with Rio aside from being the Princess in Galarc Kingdom. At least with Christina & Flora they have a history with Rio through their childhood.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-27, 15:08   Link #1243
Snowbold

So finally reading the volume 7 LN and thought it was interesting the change they put on Stewart from the WN. He is still a puke, but he seemed to learn something in between framing Rio and being saved by him years later.
Alphonse is still a puke who deserves whats coming to him.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-27, 15:36   Link #1244
Roberto1

Yeah, i agree, vol 7 part 4 was pretty good, we are so closet to Rio vs Lucius round 1.
Old 2019-08-28, 15:02   Link #1245
Denker

How is Stewart different? Also, Stewart was Latifa's half-brother by blood right?
No redemption for him please. Just kill him, and his father.
Denker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 15:07   Link #1246
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denker View Post
How is Stewart different? Also, Stewart was Latifa's half-brother by blood right?
No redemption for him please. Just kill him, and his father.
In the WN, he is just all about his status, which vol 7 mentions. But it also says that he saw how the winds change when his father lost his status, which is why he chose to become a knight.

Oh he still deserves what's coming to him and hopefully Latifa does it herself or engineers it.
Old 2019-08-28, 17:59   Link #1247
Roberto1

well if everyone is correct about hugenot betrayal, that could be his end, although I'm still not sure if that will happend, i hope he and his little shit son dies.
Old 2019-08-28, 20:24   Link #1248
Snowbold

I guess there is something I must be missing from future LNs because Huguenot betraying restoration right now is all bad for him.

If there was something to gain, he would do it without a second thought, but there is little incentive right now. Arbor faction is the rival to Huguenot and would rather wipe out his family than let it live, let alone reward it. Huguenot wouldn't trust any promise from them to begin with.

The only way I see the duke betraying them is after a win from Restoration and he tries to plant himself as king in the chaos, but Restoration and the Arbor coup are in a stalemate for their campaigns, neither has openly proceeded to civil war yet. Though that will happen eventually.
Old 2019-08-28, 22:12   Link #1249
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

can i ask why there are so many people that hate Sayo very much?
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 11:31   Link #1250
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
can i ask why there are so many people that hate Sayo very much?
I don't hate her, but I don't like her either, I think she's a good girl but she's too average,i think she has no role to play, i see her as a flora but less beautiful.
Old 2019-08-29, 14:21   Link #1251
haseo0408

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
I don't hate her, but I don't like her either, I think she's a good girl but she's too average,i think she has no role to play, i see her as a flora but less beautiful.
You think Flora has no role to play in the story?.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 21:40   Link #1252
argee

I think Flora is playing a huge part of the story though!!
argee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 22:07   Link #1253
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Yeah, she's the leader of the restoration though
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 22:58   Link #1254
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
Yeah, she's the leader of the restoration though
I wouldn't exactly call her the group's leader. She's more of a figurehead.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-30, 00:23   Link #1255
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
You think Flora has no role to play in the story?.
no, she is beautiful and she matters to the story, she is one of rio's women, that's why he always saves her life and helps her when she's in trouble, Take Silvia as an example, she is in trouble, but Rio is not going to help her, she is not his women, so she must manage alone, on the other hand, Rio always helps flora and his other girls.
Old 2019-08-30, 00:55   Link #1256
Denker

Rio has never saved her because Flora is beautiful or his woman tho.
Old 2019-08-30, 06:29   Link #1257
Roberto1

I should not even answer, that is obvious, clearly as a character he does not help her for that, but that is the author’s intention,
Old 2019-08-30, 08:45   Link #1258
silenceblade

I wish the author shown how everyone is without the MC. I already have a great understand of his personality and abilities. There is a lack of development for other characters. Beside the MC is too overpowered so he hides his true power.
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 10:15   Link #1259
Denker

Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceblade View Post
I wish the author shown how everyone is without the MC. I already have a great understand of his personality and abilities. There is a lack of development for other characters. Beside the MC is too overpowered so he hides his true power.
Really? Every other characte3r seems well defined. I think they are so well established that there is no development for most of them, except for Christina, Miharu and Celia.

Christina's off-camera development, regretting her past with Rio. Celia from book-worm to living together with a pseudo family with Rio. Miharu's the most obvious one, since she was pretty docile and quiet at the beginning, but now directly opposed Takatrash and the little sister (Aki?) and decided to live with the one she loves.

Ah, I think Latifa's ended, but she may have further development if we get to see Duke Hugenut again with her.
Old 2019-09-01, 23:59   Link #1260
Roberto1

I was reading the previous volumes again, and I read that Rio's parents named him that way in honor of the hero king "Ryuu" who defeated evil in the past holy war, It is worth mentioning that "Ryuu" was the first king of the kingdom of karasuki, so Rio is a descendant of that hero king, the only bad thing is that "Ryuu" died in the final battle.

I did not pay attention to this before, but now I realize that the author wants Rio to achieve the same feats as his great-grandfather, so his destiny is probably to be king and be a hero

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai