AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-03, 01:08   Link #1241
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
6th Division: Section Six Side Stories (AKA: S^4) was finished. I had 90% of it done last night so I went ahead and finished the rest. Not sure what my next one will be tho.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3631666/1/

Enjoy

nopers :P

@Kha: I made Eriol and Tomoyo get together in my story "Whispers in the Dark" :P
Hehe. That was a lot of fun to read, Satashi. The general formula of seeing how certain relationships progressed or began while others are explaining their own was an entertaining trip. I think you depicted Signum and Shamal very well, along with Yuuno and Hayate.

As for myself, here's the initial part of a fic I'm planning out, although I'm not quite sure of how I want to develop it after the first few chapters, depending on whether I end up creating more OCs or not. Well, in any case, here's the first chapter of what I've titled, Interpretation.

Spoiler for Interpretation:
Old 2007-07-03, 01:38   Link #1242
Liingo
Love Hina?

Quote:
^^ glad you liked. and yeah, all of the HP story that I have is posted....I sorta kinda..... never finished it. T_T but if you want what of chapter 12 I have I can PM it to you.
No, no thats fine for now... I still have another 10 chapters of it to read...
Quote:
Caro knows how to do it but she doesn't really understand what it is. Lutecia on the other hand..... She knows what she is doing @_@ And she isn't shy about it, which makes Caro try even harder......although she's doing things she doens't fully understand yet ( which is cute :3) and Elio doesn't really understand it either, although he's going to start to.

Spoiler for Elio hits puberty like a brick wall.:

The point of it was to let everyone know what the characters are doing so I didn't really ahve a choice about making them detailed. It was hard, though. to get it right amd make them match. Which terms did you not know?

About Arf, I think Nanoha would bind into her and Fate's contract a few years after they started dating and really understood everything. Afterall, Arf has to have magic from Fate just to survive, so if Fate died, Arf would eventually die as well ("In return for energy to let me live, I will protect her with my life").

Hayate/Yuuno is a simple relationship. Great friends for a long time: Hayate, going to lead her own division, probably needed to know ALOT about things before she could do it ( and you can't forget for about 10 years in her life she didn't even know about magic or military) so she probably relied heavily on Yuuno. He was there for her when she needed him, and she took care of him as well ( using her influence and threats of cosplay to get him funding if he needed it before he was well established)

So yeah, the two are great friends. Hayate recently realized that he was a male and has taken to flirting with him without knowing it. So far all she knows is it's a nice feeling with him around.

Yuuno on the other hand..... WEll, he's Yuuno. He probably won't think to make a move on her untill Nanoha spells it out for him. but that's what makes him so great. ( a nice contrast to bunnies)
Spoiler for Yuuno missed the brick wall for a few years...:

(That's jsut for fun, not really part of anything :P Their relationship is going to be as slow as molassis)

Redemption:

Storyline: 40% done.
Spoiler for the main theme of 6th Division comes back!:

that was planned from the very beginning, and is hinted at throughout the series. One of the reasons I made S^4 is to reveal things like that, that most people just glance over without really understanding it.

Why did I just get a mental picture of Erio surrounded by all of them asking to hear more and Erio's waving Strada around to keep them away......

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be frustrated at Yuuno or cheering that he's going to become a man.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Repost from OC thread...Funny that it should be here instead of there, but I guess I'm more attached there than here. :3

Spoiler for Fated Souls : Part 3:
I can't say that I like the pairing that your pushing but the way the story is being developed is a masterpiece..

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticThief View Post
Hehe. That was a lot of fun to read, Satashi. The general formula of seeing how certain relationships progressed or began while others are explaining their own was an entertaining trip. I think you depicted Signum and Shamal very well, along with Yuuno and Hayate.

As for myself, here's the initial part of a fic I'm planning out, although I'm not quite sure of how I want to develop it after the first few chapters, depending on whether I end up creating more OCs or not. Well, in any case, here's the first chapter of what I've titled, Interpretation.

Spoiler for Interpretation:
I like how it's developing. That's a cruel bit to leave us on though...
Keep it up.
Old 2007-07-03, 02:16   Link #1243
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Erio's grown up? I WANT TO READ IT! XD XD XD

Now where's the mask?

================

Updates on fanfic progress:

A's Combat Zero
Current work: chapter 1
Progress: 45%
Notes: I'm still trying to imagine how the intercept mission would look like in Nanoha Universe style. As usual, it's writers' block issues here.

The Whistling Gale: Lyrical of Time
Current work: chapter 2
Progress: 30%
Notes: I'm having a real problem depicting Yuuno's days as Chief Librarian. Apart from that, it's basically writers' block.

Diary of a Windtalker
Current work: Charter 5, Part II
Progress: nil
Notes: haven't started any real works on it yet.
What about Cinderella? I'm dying of anticipation here.
Old 2007-07-03, 02:26   Link #1244
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
What about Cinderella? I'm dying of anticipation here.
I forgot Poland Cinderella again.

Current work: chapter 5
Notes: haven't started working on yet, although some of the materials are already used for this chapter.

p/s: might be having more Ginga/Shamal/Shamisen moments and...... Fate going off-character?
Old 2007-07-03, 02:32   Link #1245
tshouryuu
Residential Nutcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
I forgot Poland Cinderella again.

Current work: chapter 5
Notes: haven't started working on yet, although some of the materials are already used for this chapter.

p/s: might be having more Ginga/Shamal/Shamisen moments and...... Fate going off-character?
Progress: nil? [vader]NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![/vader]
Old 2007-07-03, 02:59   Link #1246
Reifu
レイフ

Quote:
Fate will have to have "The talk" with him.... And Fate's gay so she doesn't really know much about men sexually, so she turns to Nanoha, who's bi...... but has only been with a girl...... so she turns to Yuuno, who knows everything about it since he's a guy as well...... he's jsut still a virgin.

It's going to be fun.
Hahahahaha, this passage really made me laugh IRL.
Old 2007-07-03, 03:22   Link #1247
BPHaru

I have read S^4, really I wasn’t expecting something so elaborated and with such a plot, all the stories were sequential, I’m very pleased for this, good job as always.

Spoiler:

I don’t know if this chapter was supposed to be touching, but I felt very sad when I read that part… Just now I realized that, since she was created as a copy of Alicia, she don’t have the age she appears, she completely lost the first years of her life… and probably it’s the same for Erio and Vivio...
Noooo my cute Vivio T_T

About Hayate/Yuuno, you’re developing their relation very well, as someone said before, slowly and naturally, even if I know Hayate/Yuuno have nothing to do with the official plot, I can feel your characters being the same from the series, they make a cute couple, especially for Yuuno being so dense and for Hayate embarrassing easily. I don’t know what you have done Sa-nyan but you converted my in a supporter of this unusual pairing.

I was surprised of seeing the cute Paya-Paya being used in your fic xD
This expression is quite unique, but I use it as a verb instead of as an adjective like in your fic, maybe you can adopt it as your trademark for this kind of fic =o

Caro imitating Fate was way too cute, those 3 are too funny together.

Spoiler:

Lol
Sorry Fate-chan, but I don’t trust you, next time be a bit more honest and forget your shyness, like when you’re alone with Nanoha
Spoiler for Rebirth chaper 4:

Miss bunny C_C

Quote:
Spoiler for Yuuno missed the brick wall for a few years...:
ROFL
WIN!
Maybe this isn’t serious enough for Redemption, but you should write that! I want to know what is happening next, maybe in S^4? Or even you can write an independent fic.

Well, it’s around 4:15 AM here, I’m going to sleep, please don’t let 2 or 3 selfish fans to dishearten you.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-03, 08:41   Link #1248
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Bwahahahahahaha! Repost from OC thread!

Spoiler for Fated Souls : FINAL:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-03, 10:08   Link #1249
EnigmaticThief
Schach is MAI WAIFU

Send a message via AIM to EnigmaticThief Send a message via Yahoo to EnigmaticThief
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
I like how it's developing. That's a cruel bit to leave us on though...
Keep it up.
Sorry about the cliffhanger, Liingo. But, the action should be starting up soon enough.
Old 2007-07-03, 10:57   Link #1250
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Location: In a place of extremes. From below freezing to above boiling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BPHaru View Post
please don’t let 2 or 3 selfish fans to dishearten you.
I wouldn't say it's only 2 or 3 selfish fans, there were about 6-7 if my memory is correct. And I daresay you're amongst one of them.
Old 2007-07-03, 11:30   Link #1251
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I wouldn't say it's only 2 or 3 selfish fans, there were about 6-7 if my memory is correct. And I daresay you're amongst one of them.
Fuyu-chan, I don't think we should keep with this discussion… but no, not all the 6 or 7 were selfish and impolite, and I wasn’t there either.

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-03, 11:37   Link #1252
Ryuya
Sleeping...

Apparently I'm pretty late, but I'll still say something:

Satashi don't let a bunch of spoiled kids discourage you from your work. If they wanna whine like some little brats that didn't get what they asked their mommy for, let them be and ignore them. It's better if you simply let them whine as much as they want and just keep writing what you like. Whatever comes to your mind, you should write. Like Fu-chan stated before, we've both read all your fics and like them for what they are, not necessarily for who's with who in the story. So keep writing, not only for the fans, but for yourself as well. Those who support you no matter what you write, are your true fans.

On a lighter note: I absolutely loved the Side Story you posted yesterday ^^ It was really well done (like all your works) and the interactions were very nice ^^. Chrono's reactions were priceless and the Hayate/Yuuno moments were very nicely done. I really like that paring and I'll hope they'll end up together .

I have some questions though: What's up with Fate and her sleeping habits? Why does she get nightmares when she's in the middle of the bed? And why does she need to sleep against the wall?

Sorry for all the questions (maybe they're something I missed ><) but I've always wondered about the 'sleeping against the wall' part
Old 2007-07-03, 11:40   Link #1253
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Fuyu-chan, I don't think we should keep with this discussion… but no, not all the 6 or 7 were selfish and impolite, and I wasn’t there either.

Saludos, Haru
Fine, fine. I'll let it be. And I know you weren't amongst them because you didn't post a review.........

Anyway, where is everyone? There have barely been posts today...... Sleeping in perhaps?
Old 2007-07-03, 11:53   Link #1254
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuya View Post
On a lighter note: I absolutely loved the Side Story you posted yesterday ^^ It was really well done (like all your works) and the interactions were very nice ^^. Chrono's reactions were priceless and the Hayate/Yuuno moments were very nicely done. I really like that paring and I'll hope they'll end up together .
I totally forgot to mention that, Kyon Chrono and Arf making an apparition in your fic was a total WIN
I missed both of them T_T

Off Topic: the other day I noticed the seiyu for Amy is the same as Tsuruya (from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu), and if Chrono is Kyon, that means… =o

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-03, 12:00   Link #1255
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
Off Topic: the other day I noticed the seiyu for Amy is the same as Tsuruya (from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu), and if Chrono is Kyon, that means… =o

Saludos, Haru
I also forgot about Arf @Satashi-san: That was a very nice addition to the fic ^^

You've got to be kidding me >< If Haruhi ever knows that, then we'll be seeing a loooooot of Celestials
Old 2007-07-03, 12:09   Link #1256
BPHaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
I also forgot about Arf @Satashi-san: That was a very nice addition to the fic ^^

You've got to be kidding me >< If Haruhi ever knows that, then we'll be seeing a loooooot of Celestials
LOL
That looks like a nice idea for a cross over
Lone Wolf’s style!

Saludos, Haru
Old 2007-07-03, 12:11   Link #1257
Fuyu no Sora
Mistress of Impatience

Quote:
LOL
That looks like a nice idea for a cross over
Lone Wolf’s style!

Saludos, Haru
You're kidding >< If Haruhi unleashes Celestials and Lone Wolf's the one doing the crossover, then all hell will break loose @@

Speaking of which: Oi USB, how's the writing going? I want more Prince Yuuno and male audience roaring in approval
Old 2007-07-03, 12:40   Link #1258
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Spoiler for looooooooooong:
Old 2007-07-03, 14:38   Link #1259
Reifu
レイフ

Quote:
XD again, people point out Yuuno/Hayate. What have I done? T_T Jena's gonna kill me>.< Although I said it before, it bears repeating..... I don't like Hayate/Yuuno outside of my universe. they just don't seem to click for me, but in 6th Division they seem to be naturally drawn together. I think it's become offical, they will have screen time in Redemption (and right now, Tia and Subaru are sorta the main characters but Nanoha/Fate have almost equally as big of a role.).
Just the way I felt about this pair as well (as I think I wrote in my review). I never would have paired them together, but for some reason they really click in your universe. I think you should be honored that so many people really like them despite it being quite the unusual paring, it shows that people are able to really get into your stories and form new opinions based on what you write. ^^

...and yay for some more Tia/Subaru!
Old 2007-07-03, 15:03   Link #1260
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
^^ I'm glad people enjoy my universe I guess it is kinda spiffy that people like couples in it but not outside as well.....Never thought about it too much.

Because I don't know when Redemption will come out ( as I'm not in the mood for N/F still) I'll give a small teaser again from chapter 1. I really just wanted an edscuse to play with my new Midchildra toy lol.
Spoiler for Raising Heart:
Closed Thread