AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-15, 16:51   Link #12581
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
When talking about VAs for Hajime, for some reason I thought of Nobuhiko Okamoto with Accelerator voice.
Only if he was contractually obligated to neither cackle nor screech for the entire series. Interesting choice though since he was Akatsuki's VA too.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 17:06   Link #12582
nakiux

Talking

thanks for the link,reading right now
nakiux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 17:08   Link #12583
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Miyano's voice would fit too because it's perfect for monologues and quite cold, as well does the best laughts ever. His voice range is also good to show the difference between pre-abyss Hajime and post-abyss Hajime.

Spoiler:
Old 2015-01-15, 19:41   Link #12584
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reaper Phoenix View Post
I have thought that there could be no other character like Tio, then I read Gifted and discovered Darkness, a blond crusader with ridiculous defensive stats and skills and almost zero offensive skills. The ultimate tank that can't hit the broadside of a barn. She is also more of an M than Tio. She would rush into the enemy formation to enjoy getting hit -ehm- I mean protect her comrades.
What is the title of this story? can pm me the link?
Old 2015-01-15, 20:15   Link #12585
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
What is the title of this story? can pm me the link?
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Also known as Gifting the Wonderful World with Blessings!
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 21:44   Link #12586
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

^^ Oh that retard goddess. I forgot about this and stop at early chapter coz felt sorry for MC. So, there is a M tanker hm~~~. Need to continue read it again.
Old 2015-01-15, 22:59   Link #12587
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

So i binged like 59 chapters in 2 days as i feared. I regret nothing.

I think out of all the currently presented characters that i seen so far, 2nd dungeon master trumps douche classmate by miles. Trolling of that level is fked up even if it was a giant trial.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:04   Link #12588
imram

I have a crazy theory:
Remember when hajime asked yue: “You, what royal family are you from?” , She said :“…(Hypnotized)” mean she dosnt remember her family name.
Does that mean if she remembered which family she is from there is possibility she will leave him, also it is possible she remembered after that. That why she wants to increase hajime important people so when she leave him he won’t be alone .
If she didn’t remember her family name, is that possible the memory of her people betraying was also fake, the one actually betrayed her was her uncle not all her people, that why after it over she plan to do something to her people or what left of them (they could be hiding like the dragons) rather than going with hajime to Japan despite loving him. and that why she want to have his child badly so when he leave she will have part of him with her.
she isn’t a spy of the mad gods , or else she wouldn’t have received kamyama age of god magic after scanning her memories but liberators want someone to carry their legacy and defeat the mad gods they don’t care if yue stayed with hajime or not after that .
Anyway it is crazy theory. I don’t belive it myself and the possibility of it very low . Just wanted to know what the others think of it.
imram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:05   Link #12589
ndiezel

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
I have a crazy theory:
Remember when hajime asked yue: “You, what royal family are you from?” , She said :“…(Hypnotized)” mean she dosnt remember her family name.
Does that mean if she remembered which family she is from there is possibility she will leave him, also it is possible she remembered after that. That why she wants to increase hajime important people so when she leave him he won’t be alone .
If she didn’t remember her family name, is that possible the memory of her people betraying was also fake, the one actually betrayed her was her uncle not all her people, that why after it over she plan to do something to her people or what left of them (they could be hiding like the dragons) rather than going with hajime to Japan despite loving him. and that why she want to have his child badly so when he leave she will have part of him with her.
she isn’t a spy of the mad gods , or else she wouldn’t have received kamyama age of god magic after scanning her memories but liberators want someone to carry their legacy and defeat the mad gods they don’t care if yue stayed with hajime or not after that .
Anyway it is crazy theory and I don’t belive it myself. Just wanted to know what the others think of it.
I think it's just something left after crappy translation.
ndiezel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:09   Link #12590
travelingbum

wait someone actually didn't realize that was a bad tl?
travelingbum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:09   Link #12591
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiDomo View Post

I think out of all the currently presented characters that i seen so far, 2nd dungeon master trumps douche classmate by miles. Trolling of that level is fked up even if it was a giant trial.
Kudos to you. Also, the author pretty much said that that Miredi Raisen is the most annoying person in the world (Raisen's dungeon of course reflects this).

Maybe Hajime should point out the location to the Demon race just to counter troll them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndiezel View Post
I think it's just something left after crappy translation.
Aye, it was. I think she actually just nodded twice when he asked (it was a Japanese onomatopoeia sound effect right?)

The old chapters hosted are littered with mistranslations & needs heavy editing.
Old 2015-01-15, 23:18   Link #12592
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiDomo View Post

binged as in MTed with Bing translate? But there are only about 30 chapters not yet translated, Chapters 100-125 got a good edited MT (by T2-Alternative).
Old 2015-01-15, 23:23   Link #12593
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
binged as in MTed with Bing translate? But there are only about 30 chapters not yet translated, Chapters 100-125 got a good edited MT (by T2-Alternative).
about those chapters i found them but i think 122 is missing or they skip it for a reason?
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:26   Link #12594
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
about those chapters i found them but i think 122 is missing or they skip it for a reason?
Those are stats of characters.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 23:52   Link #12595
Xacual

Yeah 122 was just stats and skills updates for the characters. There was a translation of it posted though I believe some mentioned there were some errors in it like it got Yue's blood pact mistaken.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 00:13   Link #12596
zippikay

We don't know much about yue, do we? It could be interesting if she has an imouto and the imouto is not in loli form, comedic episode where we finally can see yue emotional expression
zippikay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 00:31   Link #12597
Xacual

I think if Yue had a sibling she would have mentioned it much sooner since you know how she mentions Shia being like a little sister is a whole new thing for her.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 00:52   Link #12598
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! Also known as Gifting the Wonderful World with Blessings!
it has also a dumb hero in it
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 01:15   Link #12599
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
it has also a dumb hero in it
To be fair everyone is to a certain degree.

I think yue is isolated even among family members. otherwise she would have not ask hajime to name her.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 01:20   Link #12600
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
To be fair everyone is to a certain degree.

I think yue is isolated even among family members. otherwise she would have not ask hajime to name her.
I thought she asked Hajime to name her as a symbol of her leaving behind her past and starting afresh?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel