AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-11, 13:36   Link #12581
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Final answer! I felt sleepy now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ senpai (if you log back on) - Why does he fear girls yet like Haruna? Most people can't be both unless they're extremely rare cases.
Not really fear of girls, more like fearing physical/ emotional contact & pressure (probably side effect of that PTSD he suffered form kidnapping)

Note that he's especially afraid of seductive girls (too much contact/ pressure) and immune to emotionless/ cold girl (too little contact and pressure, unless they're naked).

Haruna is gentle and kind, neither neglectful or forceful, and just happens to be his type (Yamato Nadeshiko), while he's god-awfully shy to her, he's certainly a healthy boy with desires for romance and lust, thus attracted to her.

Riko might be playful and a cocktease, but at the same time boyish and act like his brother more than a cousin. This is what make her a little special and bearable.

Meanwhile, Lala and Run are literally charging ahead and being aggressive and open (and there's also Risa & Dr. Mikado...). This would put a lot of stress on him, forced him to develop immunity against forceful girls: his natural enemy.

Quote:
Side note - Irish seems to only form friendships with females with huge chests The only exception is Karon. Laura's more of a sister.
Ironic indeed
Old 2011-12-11, 13:43   Link #12582
Eratas123

Good night (Relatively speaking) I'm doing final projects

For tom - Do people pick up on his phobia, or do only Riko and Saruyama know?

Side note - I just re-read Girls Saurus and the male lead started coughing out blood when he tried to kiss the girl he like. Can this actually happen in real life?
Old 2011-12-11, 13:44   Link #12583
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

hmm...

Boss: Thanatos
Pilot: Maid, Lucas
Type: Massive Armored Stratos
SP: 18,000,000
Weapons:

Hyper Particle Cannon: Fires every 5 turns for 2 turns, does massve damage. Aimed at Monique's Cradle Garden protecting Vulkan's ambulance. Use Vandam Dorn to block the shot, then use Uchigane Fourze to heal the Vandam.

Autocannon: normal attack aimed at multiple targets. Cannon turrets can be destroyed. Takes 3 turns to regenerate.

Drones: small air unit that fires beams. Spawns 2 every turns.

Golem Spawn: creates 2 condensor golems after HPC is fired. 500 SP each. Use Riz to tank them, then quickly focus fire them down.

Scattering Beam Guns: fires at everyone, avoid if possible.

Wired Claw Attack: if fired, run. If caught, everyone must focus on it and break the trapped free.

Shock Cannon: battle cannons do area effect damage. Avoid, unless aimed at Cradle Garden.

A Maiden Scorned: once in a while, the maid invokes her OOA, reducing her core weight to zero. Thanatos moves very fast and sweep the battlefield with a torrent of beams. Vandam to cover Monique, the rest run like hell.

Big Guns Never Tire: Lucas loads and fires conventional weapon turrets. Aimed at nearest IS. Move Riz and Vandam up to absorb the shots.

Shot of Opportunity: after A Maiden Scorned, if Vandam lands a drill critical hit, thanatos is rooted. All attack from above do more damage as shields redirected to counter ground IS.

Railgun: Laura attempts to shoot from her position. High damage, 40% miss.

Tank: destroy as they arrive.

Old 2011-12-11, 13:56   Link #12584
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
hmm...

Weapons:

Hyper Particle Cannon: Fires every 5 turns for 2 turns, does massve damage. Aimed at Monique's Cradle Garden protecting Vulkan's ambulance. Use Vandam Dorn to block the shot, then use Uchigane Fourze to heal the Vandam.

Autocannon: normal attack aimed at multiple targets. Cannon turrets can be destroyed. Takes 3 turns to regenerate.

Golem Spawn: creates 2 condensor golems after HPC is fired. 500 SP each. Use Riz to tank them, then quickly focus fire them down.

Wired Claw Attack: if fired, run. If caught, everyone must focus on it and break the trapped free.

Shock Cannon: battle cannons do area effect damage. Avoid, unless aimed at Cradle Garden.

A Maiden Scorned: once in a while, the maid invokes her OOA, reducing her core weight to zero. Thanatos moves very fast and sweep the battlefield with a torrent of beams. Vandam to cover Monique, the rest run like hell.

Big Guns Never Tire: Lucas loads and fires conventional weapon turrets. Aimed at nearest IS. Move Riz and Vandam up to absorb the shots.

Shot of Opportunity: after A Maiden Scorned, if Vandam lands a drill critical hit, thanatos is rooted. All attack from above do more damage as shields redirected to counter ground IS.

Sounds like a Persona boss How do they take that thing out, anyway? It's like the Nyx boss from the climax of Persona 3.
Old 2011-12-11, 14:04   Link #12585
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Last Boss:

Lucoi, Maid. The Last Boss Mecha.
Automated sentries, boss fight mechanics, spawned Golems. The whole rig smells of [Kingdom of Ea].

Raid members:

The 13 ST@RS.
Rin, Ichika, Charlotte.
Cecily is flying around the top sniping reinforcements. Occasionally she'd fire at the Last Boss.
Laura and the Espada are attacking from the perimeter.
Max is providing advice from orbit, as the Copernicus cannot be seen supporting this attack.

Haven't considered if Browning or Chifuyu is involved yet. Maybe have Maya, but again not sure. This isn't an official mission after all.
This could be one of the first "epics" Hero TV can broadcast LIVE after it was bought by Gerard, thus ensuring him of his success.

We interrupt your daily heroic viewing to bring you live an ongoing campaign against villa- OH HOLY SHIT THAT'S A <BEEP> HUGE ENEMY! Good thing Hero TV uses state of the art camera technology to bring you HD quality acts of Heroism without sending even a single cameraman to the actual scene! This Quick Advert is brought to you by Zectris "Dimsight" System, The new dimension in viewing- only available to select customers! Cal (xx)-xxxx-xx-xx today!! Holy shit that is a huge armored enemy thingy... whatever!

Quote:
hmm...

Weapons:

I would love to create a scenario of my Heroines vs this thing but heck, this enemy would have been given enough overkill to last thru multiple sessions.

So i'll just let the other team take a crack at it.

===========

Well anyways, I'm trying to compose something for a certain [Breaking of Louise] Thread outside of ASF.

Yeah IS / ZnT Cross.

Any ideas?
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 15:00   Link #12586
kazuma via america

@eratas yeah i am willing to give it another go
Old 2011-12-11, 15:06   Link #12587
Eratas123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazuma via america View Post
@eratas yeah i am willing to give it another go
When can we expect your story then?
Old 2011-12-11, 18:02   Link #12588
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
For tom - Do people pick up on his phobia, or do only Riko and Saruyama know?
Harem that knew:
Haruna, Saki, Rin, Risa, Riko (if she counts XD)
Harem that doesn't knew:
Lala, Yui, Lun

Only Riko and Saruyama knew the cause however.

Quote:
Side note - I just re-read Girls Saurus and the male lead started coughing out blood when he tried to kiss the girl he like. Can this actually happen in real life?
* Rapid heartbeat
* Feeling of dread
* Panic
* Terror

No, I don't think coughing blood is possible, nosebleed on the other hand might happen if the heartbeat is fast enough (and causing realistic shock that might be dangerous).

@Meister

That's overkill... seriously, 18 MILLIONS?!

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-11 at 18:40.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 19:07   Link #12589
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Haruna knows? That's surprising. Also, why does Risa know? Did she find out the hard way when she tried to tease him?

Side note - The male lead was Gtnophobic, that's why I was wondering. Dp the symptoms you listed still apply?

Side note 2 - I haven't slept last night so I'm taking a one hour nap after this post. I'll reply when I can.
Old 2011-12-11, 19:16   Link #12590
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Haruna knows? That's surprising. Also, why does Risa know? Did she find out the hard way when she tried to tease him?
Well, Risa is very perceptive, she and Riko told Haruna this to prevent misunderstanding (Rito running away when Haruna accidentally hugged him). The same goes with Saki, Rin told her when Rito suddenly back off when Saki teased him (Rin spend most of the time being silent and looking at people around her).

Quote:
Side note - The male lead was Gynophobic, that's why I was wondering. Dp the symptoms you listed still apply?
I read that too, and yes, the four syndromes are apply to him, the blood cough is fictional tho.

Quote:
Side note 2 - I haven't slept last night so I'm taking a one hour nap after this post. I'll reply when I can.
no need to hurry, I'm going to school so, see you later.
Old 2011-12-11, 19:25   Link #12591
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@Meister

That's overkill... seriously, 18 MILLIONS?!
Yeah...

1,800,000 SP. Versus 25 IS.

Quote:
Sounds like a Persona boss How do they take that thing out, anyway? It's like the Nyx boss from the climax of Persona 3.
Slowly, keep attacking and avoiding what the boss puts out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
This could be one of the first "epics" Hero TV can broadcast LIVE after it was bought by Gerard, thus ensuring him of his success.

We interrupt your daily heroic viewing to bring you live an ongoing campaign against villa- OH HOLY SHIT THAT'S A <BEEP> HUGE ENEMY! Good thing Hero TV uses state of the art camera technology to bring you HD quality acts of Heroism without sending even a single cameraman to the actual scene! This Quick Advert is brought to you by Zectris "Dimsight" System, The new dimension in viewing- only available to select customers! Cal (xx)-xxxx-xx-xx today!! Holy shit that is a huge armored enemy thingy... whatever!

I would love to create a scenario of my Heroines vs this thing but heck, this enemy would have been given enough overkill to last thru multiple sessions.

So i'll just let the other team take a crack at it.
IS vs Armored Stratos fights have been around since Vandam I by then; but difference is, back then it could be taken down by 5 amateurs. Now this thing has to fight off 20 second year students and 4 1st years, most in second shift, of which Byakushiki, and Akatsubaki are 4th Gen units. So I gave it quite a lot of SP.

To even things out, the 1st years wear newer gimmicky units and as such will combine into an Armored Stratos themselves...

"Valkyrie Formation!!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
===========

Well anyways, I'm trying to compose something for a certain [Breaking of Louise] Thread outside of ASF.

Yeah IS / ZnT Cross.

Any ideas?
A broken Louise huh... isn't that Riz?
Old 2011-12-11, 20:56   Link #12592
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
hmm...

Weapons:

Reminds me of an Armored Core Armed Fort lol

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-11, 21:27   Link #12593
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Risa knows about his Gynophobia yet she still tries to make skinship with him along woth other perverted actions? Wow, that just makes her seem mean.

Side note - Is it possible to hide these symptoms? Tatenashi MH'ed him multiple times qnd he should be a panicking mess by now. I managed to hide my symptoms, but only when they didn't try to talk to me.
Old 2011-12-11, 21:37   Link #12594
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Reminds me of an Armored Core Armed Fort lol
Maximum firepower! \o/
Old 2011-12-11, 21:41   Link #12595
Eratas123

@ Meistah - When does this take place? 1st/2nd/3rd year?
Old 2011-12-11, 22:21   Link #12596
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

2nd year.

Also just realized with Scattering Beam Guns, Autocannon, Drones, roving Wired Claw Attack and the HPC, this is definitely danmaku.

Suddenly, Saintess giving Riz's sparkgun a [Master Spark] super mode is right at home.
Old 2011-12-11, 22:29   Link #12597
Eratas123

Quote:
2nd year.

Also just realized with Scattering Beam Guns, Autocannon, Drones, roving Wired Claw Attack and the HPC, this is definitely danmaku.

Suddenly, Saintess giving Riz's sparkgun a [Master Spark] super mode is right at home.
Do any of the canon cast get paired here? It sounds like Charlotte's in the lead as of right now. Houki's become an idol so she's doomed herself to being dateless if she wants to keep Ichika safe. Them again, Ichika is famous himself so he might not count.
Old 2011-12-11, 22:49   Link #12598
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

The whole exercise was to feature them doing their jobs properly without harem without acting stupid so... no. Charl gets some headway with Ichika, but that's quickly nullified.

And thus I continue to keep everyone guessing. But hey, at least I give you epic fight times in between. XD
Old 2011-12-11, 22:56   Link #12599
Eratas123

Quote:
The whole exercise was to feature them doing their jobs properly without harem without acting stupid so... no. Charl gets some headway with Ichika, but that's quickly nullified.

And thus I continue to keep everyone guessing. But hey, at least I give you epic fight times in between. XD
This is starting to sound more like Nanoha: IS version Seriously, Karon "befriending" people and sending them straight to the clinic will proabably be a running gag

EDIT: @ Senpa, Meistah and Rain - looks like someone actually caught up on it: Karma Houdini: Tabane, arguably. Though we're supposed to think of her as a Crazy Awesome Hot Scientist, it doesn't change the fact she may have been the one to have threatened to make Japan disappear off the map, and drove an IS berserk (in the novels, it had a live pilot trapped inside), for some fairly petty reasons. It's only by the fact that everyone involved escaped these incidents without harm that no one has yet called her out on the amount of potential damage she could have done.
Old 2011-12-11, 23:16   Link #12600
Eratas123

@ Senpai and Rain - New tropes for the characters added in TVtropes.

Dan Gotanda
Voiced by: Makoto Yasumura
Ichika's friend from back in middle school up until the time he transfers to IS Academy.

Bromantic Foil: To Ichika.

Heterosexual Life Partners: With Ichika, and their friendship never seems to have waned long after the latter transfers to the IS Academy.

Long-Haired Pretty Boy

Nice Bandana

You Gotta Have Red Hair

Ran Gotanda
Voiced by: Noriko Obata
Dan's younger sister and a third-year junior high schoolgirl.

A-Cup Angst

Fiery Redhead

Nice Bandana

Ship Tease: Hinted to have some hidden feelings for Ichika.

Student Council President

Unkempt Beauty: Her usual getup at home.
She Cleans Up Nicely: She only resorts to this whenever Ichika shows up.

Natasha Fairs
Light Novel-only Official Representative to the IS Academy from America. She is the pilot of Silver Gospel, an IS co-built with Israel.

Eagleland

Hair of Gold

I Owe You My Life: Kisses Ichika on the cheek — in the presence of the rest of his Unwanted Harem, no less — in gratitude for stopping her Silver Gospel's rampage.

Tatenashi Sarashiki
Light Novel-only Official Representative to the IS Academy from Russia (though apparently half-Japanese) and currently the strongest IS fighter in the Academy, warranting her the position of Student Council President. She's the pilot of Mysterious Lady, a third-generation cerulean IS.

The Ace

BFS: Mysterious Lady's main weapon is a giant laser lance.

Bodyguard Crush: For Ichika, unto whom she was temporarily assigned to protect after the Silver Gospel incident.

But Not Too Foreign: Implied to be half-Japanese — in fact, her name is written in kanji instead of katakana.

Screw the Rules, I Make Them!: Used her position to become Ichika's new roommate.

Spoiled Sweet

Student Council President

The Tease: Which doesn't sit well to Ichika.

You Gotta Have Blue Hair

Kanzashi was ignored again

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest