AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-16, 01:24   Link #12601
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoptosis View Post
I thought she asked Hajime to name her as a symbol of her leaving behind her past and starting afresh?
That means she has no attachment to the past and people if she can give up her name easily.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 01:49   Link #12602
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
That means she has no attachment to the past and people if she can give up her name easily.
Umm yeah of course? Her family and race basically betrayed her and left her to oblivion in darkness.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 02:12   Link #12603
Corvo269

If Hajime suffers from amnesia in one arc. It would be a blessing/curse to Yue,Kaori and Shia completely dependent on how much he forgets. Shia will always get the short end of the stick and any amount before Yue will be a blessing to Kaori
Corvo269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 02:23   Link #12604
Trov
Holy cack!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imram View Post
I have a crazy theory:
Remember when hajime asked yue: “You, what royal family are you from?” , She said :“…(Hypnotized)” mean she dosnt remember her family name.
Does that mean if she remembered which family she is from there is possibility she will leave him, also it is possible she remembered after that. That why she wants to increase hajime important people so when she leave him he won’t be alone .
If she didn’t remember her family name, is that possible the memory of her people betraying was also fake, the one actually betrayed her was her uncle not all her people, that why after it over she plan to do something to her people or what left of them (they could be hiding like the dragons) rather than going with hajime to Japan despite loving him. and that why she want to have his child badly so when he leave she will have part of him with her.
she isn’t a spy of the mad gods , or else she wouldn’t have received kamyama age of god magic after scanning her memories but liberators want someone to carry their legacy and defeat the mad gods they don’t care if yue stayed with hajime or not after that .
Anyway it is crazy theory. I don’t belive it myself and the possibility of it very low . Just wanted to know what the others think of it.
As others have said, it's a bad translation. What she really did was nod. Infact here:
You, were royalty from a country somewhere?”
“...(Nod)”

That's a more correct translation. Translator messed up the first two sentences. So it sounded like he was asking what royal family she was from. When really, he was asking if she was royalty somewhere.

Also, after reading the latest chapter, I can already imagine Shizuka's expression clearly Kinda like the bottom left of this picture.:

Last edited by Trov; 2015-01-16 at 02:26. Reason: And I forgot to put in the image link.
Trov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 03:14   Link #12605
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Kudos to you. Also, the author pretty much said that that Miredi Raisen is the most annoying person in the world (Raisen's dungeon of course reflects this).

Maybe Hajime should point out the location to the Demon race just to counter troll them.

Aye, it was. I think she actually just nodded twice when he asked (it was a Japanese onomatopoeia sound effect right?)

The old chapters hosted are littered with mistranslations & needs heavy editing.
Please tell me she never comes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
binged as in MTed with Bing translate? But there are only about 30 chapters not yet translated, Chapters 100-125 got a good edited MT (by T2-Alternative).
No, just the currently well translated work of the amazing translators. I just started reading this series due to my more freeish amount of time i got due to a fever.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 04:12   Link #12606
senjiro
ecchi sage

Well! ? Yue imouto.? If she had one. St this time zhe will be dead long time ago! Even if she run away from race extermination. She died from age...
Yue parting ways with hajime? Kaori wild dreams only... wathever yue was in past she had long time to forget. I almost think yue meets someone from her race, she herself kill that person... yue was infected with hajime "i dont care a shiit " trait earlier....
I want read more hrem battles(kaori win once so she can sleep next to hajime, well try assaulting him all the night)
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 04:52   Link #12607
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemiDomo View Post
Please tell me she never comes back.
Last time we saw her was when Hajime left her an explosive goodbye present.

She's probably repaired herself by now, ready to troll again another day.
Old 2015-01-16, 04:55   Link #12608
VooXoo

With spacial magic Miredi dungeon should be easier, not a walk in the park but easier, with the dimensional cutter no matter how hard the armor can be, the space itself is broken.
VooXoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 05:01   Link #12609
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
Last time we saw her was when Hajime left her an explosive goodbye present.

She's probably repaired herself by now, ready to troll again another day.
Let her troll all others, just dont want her to come back. The demons probably commit suicide in her dungeon from all her trolling.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 05:11   Link #12610
Ceimur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corvo269 View Post
If Hajime suffers from amnesia in one arc. It would be a blessing/curse to Yue,Kaori and Shia completely dependent on how much he forgets. Shia will always get the short end of the stick and any amount before Yue will be a blessing to Kaori
A scene comes to mind. The Survival of the fittest Hajime disappears. Humane Hajime retains

Quote:
Who am I? Where am I?

Hajime founds himself on the middle of a dungeoun

He saw a monster running towards him.

For a moment, he knew they were called as a demonic beast.

When he is about to be attacked by that demonic beast, like it was already normal to him, he draw something near his belt, pointed that object to the beast and pulled a trigger.

Dopannn

A dry explosion has heard in the area. The demonic beast falls down writhing in pain.

Then he saw an usamimi girl running towards him

Unlike the demonic beast before, he didn't feel any hostility and let it get near to him.

[Hajime-san! Are you okay?]

When he heard that word he immediately replied.

[Who are you]

[Huh? Did you forget about me? Hajime-san you're being too cruel again.]

The usamimi girl looks down with her ear drooping too.

[Are those ears real?]

When the usamimi girl heard that.

[Yue-san! Kaori-san! Tio-san! Come here quickly! Hajime-san is acting very strange!]

[You know that calling me strange on the first time we met is very rude you know?]

[Yue-san! Kaori-san! Tio-san! Please come here right now!]

After the area has been cleared of enemies. Hajime explained that he doesn't know who he is and just reacted to Shia because it felt familiar to him. The girls also found out that Hajime forget about them and doesn't even remember why he's there.

All the girls thought [Chance!!] on this occasion. After all, if they manage to persuade that Hajime is their lover they might win against Yue. On the other hand Yue thoughts that she can use this in deepening Hajime's relationship with her and Shia.

They set up camp first to rest for Hajime. Since Hajime wanted to be alone they all went out. They all agreed that no one can go near hajime except if they all went in together. Of course they all just acted to agree on it.

Hajime rest in his tent. Quietly thinking all the girls have said. Then Yue and Shia came in.

[I'm sorry that I forgot easily but can you please tell me your names again?]

[.......I am Yue, Hajime's Lover]

What did you say? is what Hajime wanted to ask but he got stopped by another bomb.

[I. I. I am Shia. Hajime-san stole my first kiss.]

Something exploded, Hajime's comment was [........]

But in reality he have thought this. [I have a child looking girl as a lover? I stole Shia-san's First Kiss?] His image on himself falls into the ground

Then he saw a hannya floating full of miasma. Kaori was peeking on the room and barged inside.

[Yue-san, Shia-san I thought that we promised not to go to Hajime-kun's Place!]

[....chi]

After Kaori pushed the two outside. Before she got out she said to Hajime

[Before you forget who I am, I am Kaori, Hajime-kun's Wife.]

With a face saying [YES!!! I said it!!] She got out of the tent.

Hajime tried to go out because of wanting some air. He saw a black haired girl and got approached by her

[Who are you? Don't tell me I have a romantic relation with you too!!!]

[Hmm? What are thou talking about? I Tio, doesn't have those kinds of relationship with thee.]

Hajime breath with relief when he heard that but...

[...ave]

[I am Master's loyal slave.]

If anyone else saw hajime right now, you can see an illusion where there are cracks on the body of hajime.

[I have a lover, stole someone's first kiss, a wife, and a slave.] Hajime states while his mind saw himself as the worst kind of human being.

When hajime remembered everything after. Tio, Shia, and Kaori have been warned for punishment
Yes... What you have just said is exactly true. We humans betray each other due to our weakness. But, even though we betray each other, even though we lie to each other, even though we harm each other, even though we kill each other, the exact same weakness causes us to form bonds with one another. It causes us to trust each other even we have the chance of getting betrayed. It causes us to believe with each other even though we can be lied. It causes us to forgive even though we harm one another. It causes us to look forward on life even though we kill each other.

You are wrong about one thing. I've been betrayed enough to lose my trust on humanity, but I at least acknowledge human potential
Ceimur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 05:16   Link #12611
Corvo269

This would be good when Freed and Hajime Face off again.

Freed: Before I kill you tell me one thing, where did you get that power to annihilate all my comrades in the kingdom.
Hajime:*evil grin* I got it from the raisen dungeon. hey since I don't wanna fight you how about I just show you where it is and you let me go.

Freed thinks about it.
Freed:Alright.
I leave it to yyou guys to say what happens next
Old 2015-01-16, 05:48   Link #12612
Schion93

Quote:
This would be good when Freed and Hajime Face off again.

Freed: Before I kill you tell me one thing, where did you get that power to annihilate all my comrades in the kingdom.
Hajime:*evil grin* I got it from the raisen dungeon. hey since I don't wanna fight you how about I just show you where it is and you let me go.

Freed thinks about it.
Freed:Alright.
I leave it to yyou guys to say what happens next
I would say that happening is near impossible considering their interactions so far as well as all the accumulated bad blood between them, I'd say its more likely Freed would try to kill Hajime no matter what he says or does
Schion93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 05:59   Link #12613
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
I would say that happening is near impossible considering their interactions so far as well as all the accumulated bad blood between them, I'd say its more likely Freed would try to kill Hajime no matter what he says or does
I'm happy as long as Fried gets wiped out in a manner befitting the mid-boss character that he is. The most satisfying scenario in my mind would be if his own god swats him like a fly for being useless.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 06:09   Link #12614
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schion93 View Post
yeah that's true. I just want someone else to get trolled by Miredi. Also Freed will die in a horribly one sided battle. It would be even more pathethic if he thought he could take out one of Hajime's girls only to be curbstomped by her
Old 2015-01-16, 06:16   Link #12615
borisdrakoni

Quote:
yeah that's true. I just want someone else to get trolled by Miredi. Also Freed will die in a horribly one sided battle. It would be even more pathethic if he thought he could take out one of Hajime's girls only to be curbstomped by her
Maybe she'll show up at the end. As the last surviving Liberator it wouldn't surprise me if she was holding onto one of the two remaining concept magics all this time. It would probably be the exact one Hajime needs to get home too, making just about his whole journey one long troll from her.
Old 2015-01-16, 06:20   Link #12616
Corvo269

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
Maybe she'll show up at the end. As the last surviving Liberator it wouldn't surprise me if she was holding onto one of the two remaining concept magics all this time. It would probably be the exact one Hajime needs to get home too, making just about his whole journey one long troll from her.
Hajime would just kill her golem. Bind her soul to an object like a genie. And keep torturing her soul much as he can until one of the girls stop him or his rage is sated. Even when that's over, Hajime will still keep her soul bound until she's done apologizing pathetically
Old 2015-01-16, 06:24   Link #12617
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

I've been wondering, Hajime's goal is to return to his world, but does he really think he can even live there anymore? His morals and code are completely incompatible with that world. Is it really so simple for him to just go back to the way he was?
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 06:30   Link #12618
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
I've been wondering, Hajime's goal is to return to his world, but does he really think he can even live there anymore? His morals and code are completely incompatible with that world. Is it really so simple for him to just go back to the way he was?
Well, his dad is a game creator and mom's a shoujo mangaka, he could follow his parents footsteps & be the bane of all Editors.

Seriously, he's got enough tales & experiences to last a life time.
Old 2015-01-16, 06:35   Link #12619
Ghiest Cid

I am always imagining miledi as a troll gollem. When I say troll, I mean the mythological.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-16, 06:36   Link #12620
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Hajime would just kill her golem. Bind her soul to an object like a genie. And keep torturing her soul much as he can until one of the girls stop him or his rage is sated. Even when that's over, Hajime will still keep her soul bound until she's done apologizing pathetically
Somehow I could see him sticking her into a stuffed animal like Kon from Bleach.

Quote:
There are still parts of the world where he would fit in just fine, but the goal itself was more of an anchor to help him hold on to the last remaining shreds of sanity he had left while he was in the abyss. He has had the discussion with Aiko before about how he would live his life after returning, and he has made significant progress thanks to her advice.

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel