AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-07-21, 15:03   Link #12941
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Actually not so much what makes Kurumi complex is the fact she tries to hide her true motives from people. The why is still a mystery but what she wants to do is easy to figure out.
1. She's trying to find the second spirit because she wants info on the first spirit.
2. She's trying to find the first spirit because she's going to kill her and presumably stop spirits from existing in the first place.
3. The only people we've seen her kill are the guys who were trying to rape her and the guys who were tormenting a dog. (Now lets face it most people wouldnt lose sleep over either of those subgroups)
4. When interacting with shidou and origami she had so many opportunities to finish the job and to actually eat both of them but she never did.
5. Even the darker Kurumi was trying to get shidou to hate him as much as anything.

Kurumi is a false yandere because she's trying to act evil. But her tsundere side shows up once somebody calls her out on it like shidou did.
It is highly questionable the guys, even if the were bit thuggish, were trying to rape her all they did was be a bit confrontational after she bumped into them and then remark she as cute. She is the one that brought up going out with her and the change of location.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 15:14   Link #12942
Izumo
Banned

Can you guys say Miku isn't shit?

Last edited by Izumo; 2015-07-21 at 17:11.
Izumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 16:03   Link #12943
Sayaka Rei

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasDown! View Post
Even though Origami is not my favorite I think those boyish-looking clothes fit her very well. This image is taken from the movie, any thoughts about it?
She looks great, as always !
I hope her role in the movie isn't too small, if only her arc had been already animated ... well hope for a new series in 2016 !
Sayaka Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 16:48   Link #12944
Ragna92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
Good compilation, but I disagree with Kurumi. We can't even say if she is straightforward or complex because, let be honest here, we don't know that much about the why. I would rather define her as uncertain for now.
Yeah Kurumi remains unique as of now. Once her reasons for her goals are revealed it will either make or break her character. I am hoping the author doesn't go for anything generic.
Ragna92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 18:16   Link #12945
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna92 View Post
I am hoping the author doesn't go for anything generic.
Nah, no way. It is known that she is the character Tachibana is most attached to, so I believe that she will get an interesting story.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-21, 20:34   Link #12946
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Unlikely, she is both Tsunako and Tachibana's favorite girl.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 08:45   Link #12947
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

If save the best for last is to be believed, she's last. Kuru-nyan.

Uhm, Miku isn't shit? Is it okay now?

Last edited by GotEffed2RageQuit; 2015-07-22 at 08:46. Reason: Keyboard
GotEffed2RageQuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-22, 08:56   Link #12948
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
Uhm, Miku isn't shit? Is it okay now?
No, she isn't, i mean why should she? But to be honest i don't know exactly what your point is, so could you explain it?

Old 2015-07-22, 09:22   Link #12949
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
No, she isn't, i mean why should she? But to be honest i don't know exactly what your point is, so could you explain it?
Rich, idol, beautiful, bountiful, playful, sweet, what else could go wrong?

And none whatsoever, just for lulz.
Old 2015-07-23, 05:49   Link #12950
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Just one week to wait for Rio Reincarnation. The game website has started the countdown voice with short interviews with the characters.

Sadly though, I'm kind of not expecting the Rio Reincarnation After Story part to be a multiple route-thing. It feels more like it's supposed to be about the VN girls nd not the other girls. Hopefully I'm wrong as I certainly want to see more material with the other girls, but I'm preparing for not.

Another thing I'm a bit worried about is the originally-announced Yamai and Miku route additions for the Rinne Utopia part of the game. Way back in the orignal announcement trailer for the gae, which is still hosted on the game's website, they said that they'd be adding Yamai and Miku routes for Rinne Utopia, but that was back when they were just announcing a Rinne Utopia re-release, and not a Twin Edition with Arusu Install included and the Rio Reincarnation after story. We also haven't heard a peep of any Yamai or Mikue route additions to the Rinne Utopia story since that trailer.
Old 2015-07-23, 11:43   Link #12951
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Rich, idol, beautiful, bountiful, playful, sweet, what else could go wrong?

And none whatsoever, just for lulz.
Also she ruins everything like 100% of the time, and when the time comes she goes full lesbian mode or just sing shit as always.

At least the other girls do different things.
Old 2015-07-23, 13:20   Link #12952
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izumo View Post

At least the other girls do different things.
Like, what? They still only do one or two things, too.

i won't accept criticism to my Miku(and Natsumi).
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 13:34   Link #12953
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

unfortunately youve gotta sit and take it. Worst kept secret about Miku is that if she was a flat chest almost every one of the fans she has for this series would hate her. She gets a little sympathy yes but not to the degree that people have given her because of her bust.
As for natsumi i remember every single person who saw the onee-san Natsumi were going gaga and thats why they're fans of her. The big breasted Loli with a persecution complex (not necessarily a wrong one) but her behavior is still inexcusable. Sorry to say.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 14:08   Link #12954
Zodiarkbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

They still do more than Miku whose only antic is being a lesbian for the girls. Yuzuru acts mature when she is not with Kaguya, Tohka can control herself for Shidou's sake she also understands him better than some spirits, Yoshino is like his younger sister now Kotori is in black mode all the time, Kotori supports him and even though she is not very good at giving advice she tries her hardest to help him her interactions with Mana are ineteresting as well, there is not much to say about Natsumi but at least she does more than just acting like a victim or something, Origami is a whole new girl and so on.

The main issue with Miku is after volume 9 her character changed so much you can't even say the volume 8 Miku and the current Miku are the same character.
Zodiarkbad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-23, 14:46   Link #12955
Izumo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodiarkbad View Post
They still do more than Miku whose only antic is being a lesbian for the girls. Yuzuru acts mature when she is not with Kaguya, Tohka can control herself for Shidou's sake she also understands him better than some spirits, Yoshino is like his younger sister now Kotori is in black mode all the time, Kotori supports him and even though she is not very good at giving advice she tries her hardest to help him her interactions with Mana are ineteresting as well, there is not much to say about Natsumi but at least she does more than just acting like a victim or something, Origami is a whole new girl and so on.

The main issue with Miku is after volume 9 her character changed so much you can't even say the volume 8 Miku and the current Miku are the same character.
THIS.

Sorry Nvis, I know you like her but between the girls she is the only one with the worse development on the LN, even Natsumi is better than her.
Old 2015-07-24, 05:18   Link #12956
GotEffed2RageQuit

Most memorable Miku moment: Arusu Install Miku Route
Old 2015-07-24, 06:18   Link #12957
Estzero1

Quote:
Most memorable Miku moment: Arusu Install Miku Route
Depends on what it was. Unfortunately I have no clue about it.

Old 2015-07-24, 06:35   Link #12958
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Depends on what it was. Unfortunately I have no clue about it.
Me too. The only things i could remember are nurse and yandere miku. and lol at little exposure and being owned.
Old 2015-07-26, 22:47   Link #12959
Yasanagi
A Drifter...
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Yasanagi
Finally got around to doing this shoot.

Thanks to 00-Raiser for hooking me up with the sig!
Yasanagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-28, 08:28   Link #12960
ImperialFlameGod8190

chapter 2 of volume 12 is out and woo boy its funny

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy