AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2014-03-17, 12:30   Link #1281
Death Usagi
Banned

But I seriously wonder why they wanted to hide the existence of the creation of Plavsky Particles... Maybe to hide the existence of another world or maybe the Plavsky Particles can be used for war purposes?
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 12:34   Link #1282
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Crossbone Gundam!!! well, almost close to it, in animated format YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!

also, in what grades has the original Shuffle Alliance MF kits been released before again?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 12:50   Link #1283
Death Usagi
Banned

You know, if Aila and Reiji had an eating contest, like who finishes a large bowl of noodles within a set time, I wonder who would win? o3o
Old 2014-03-17, 12:57   Link #1284
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

We do, obviously.
Old 2014-03-17, 13:50   Link #1285
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
But I seriously wonder why they wanted to hide the existence of the creation of Plavsky Particles... Maybe to hide the existence of another world or maybe the Plavsky Particles can be used for war purposes?
Considering they are a business I might just argue greed. That crystal as far as we know is a limited resource. Might just be trying to conserve the particles by focusing it into one business.

Could certainly be the stolen goods bit as well. Reveal the crystal leads to more questions, leads to the discovery of some other world, leads to that world being pissed at having their crystal stolen, and thus trouble ensues .

The chairman seems to be a person that dislikes trouble and prefers flashy entertainment. Thus pouring all the research and use of the crystals into a gunpla makes some sense.
Quote:
You know, if Aila and Reiji had an eating contest, like who finishes a large bowl of noodles within a set time, I wonder who would win? o3o
I'm going to assume a tie. They seemed...evenly matched in the ice cream showdown .
Old 2014-03-17, 13:55   Link #1286
Death Usagi
Banned

Wouldn't this mean that if that crystal is all used up, Gunpla battles will cease to exist...?

Unless like GN Drives/Solar Furnaces, it is able to provide unlimited power source.
Old 2014-03-17, 15:30   Link #1287
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Wouldn't this mean that if that crystal is all used up, Gunpla battles will cease to exist...?

Unless like GN Drives/Solar Furnaces, it is able to provide unlimited power source.
It would seem that way. Guess it just depends if the thing can only produce so many particles before it's done or somehow it's self-sustaining. If it's the former...I predict he'll sell his stocks before they run out .

Would certainly give Arian a pretty good bargaining position in trade...or be the cause of a planetary conflict. After all depending on what those crystals can do, their number, how attached Arian is to them it could lead to trouble.
Old 2014-03-17, 15:45   Link #1288
Death Usagi
Banned

Seems the Plavsky Particle creating stone (I guess that's an Arista too?), was something that Mashita should not have gotten his hands on, and after he did, he escaped Arian and went to Earth somehow, which is why he is so scared of Reiji and if the Royal family would come after him for what he did, which means that the Plavsky Particles were something that had other uses than Gunpla Battling.

Just wonder what other uses it could have...?
Old 2014-03-17, 16:07   Link #1289
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Seems the Plavsky Particle creating stone (I guess that's an Arista too?), was something that Mashita should not have gotten his hands on, and after he did, he escaped Arian and went to Earth somehow, which is why he is so scared of Reiji and if the Royal family would come after him for what he did, which means that the Plavsky Particles were something that had other uses than Gunpla Battling.

Just wonder what other uses it could have...?
I'm going to go with teleportation technology .

But does seem like they must be using those particles for a lot of things. May be what powers their entire civilization. But really don't know much about Arian. Just that they have a glutenous prince and apparently don't mind if he goes missing all the time .
Old 2014-03-17, 16:31   Link #1290
Death Usagi
Banned

They really need to cover what kind of world Arian is...
Old 2014-03-17, 17:47   Link #1291
widagtama

I have suspicion that Mr Ral is a Meijin
widagtama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 18:04   Link #1292
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Considering the size of that stone....

This is like the difference between giant chunk of stone and debris cloud, the amount of particle that can be harvested from that is staggering, probably can last for decades, due to the massive difference in molecular density.
Old 2014-03-17, 20:50   Link #1293
mPervy
Professional NEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Sadly I think you can probably cover it if absolutely necessary. Just have a quick flashback showing how the guy either came from or made his way to Arian, stole the crystal, and came to Earth to start up his gunpla business. Considering no one even believes that Reiji comes from another planet anyways they might not need to make a big deal. Just show how the guy was found out by Nils and how the tech is now being expanded. Could still leave it open to deal more with Arian, but this was a plot point they never seemed that eager to tackle.
there would be too much material to cover... next episode is final, and i don't believe it would be enough. but if SUNRISE still want to force it, well... i will not expect clear explanation...

btw, i lol so hard watching Hathaway and Quess... kinda ironic since in Hathaway's Flash it was confirmed that quess never loved him...
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 21:38   Link #1294
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Watch Gundam Evolve. It shows that Quess could had took the road to understanding the other, starting from Hathaway
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 21:42   Link #1295
mPervy
Professional NEET

but i tought EVOLVE was not canon (at least in CCA chapter)... since in the end of movie Quess was dead.
Old 2014-03-17, 21:58   Link #1296
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Evolve is not canon, it's pure fanservice with shitty mech design
Old 2014-03-17, 22:04   Link #1297
mPervy
Professional NEET

i like the zata EVOLVE where amuro made appearance as white unicorn... i thought it was cannon since shin matsunaga confirmed MIA in that episode, i remember wiki said it...

anyway, so many cameo in episode 23...

Last edited by mPervy; 2014-03-17 at 22:16.
Old 2014-03-17, 22:50   Link #1298
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Evolve is not canon, it's pure fanservice with shitty mech design
Says who? There're a couple of episodes that is clearly outside continuity, but the rest don't contradict anything and is even meant to supplement.
Old 2014-03-17, 23:19   Link #1299
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

IIRC There was a mention from Tomino that Evolve with Nu vs Alpha Azieru was an alternate universe to CCA or something, where Amuro caught up to the Alpha Azieru instead of Chan. Or something.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-17, 23:33   Link #1300
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

The cameo with Bernie, Chris, and Alfred caused my feels to self destruct.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
shounen