AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-05, 02:38   Link #1281
Rejectors

Even Manga is better than Anime tho. look at those Aynokouji reactions.

Spoiler for Manga::
Old 2017-10-05, 03:02   Link #1282
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post

I liked his deadpan reactions of the anime more. He was like, you could throw 10 naked women on him and Ayanokouji wouldn't even flinch.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 03:17   Link #1283
Rejectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
I liked his deadpan reactions of the anime more. He was like, you could throw 10 naked women on him and Ayanokouji wouldn't even flinch.
Nah, First he was like that after Blackmailed by Sai-chan Sensei he changes it. because he just wants a normal life as first then.........

It just the director wants him to be deadpan so people will be interested in anime because think he is the next Hachiman Hikigaya.
Old 2017-10-05, 07:32   Link #1284
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for Kei:
LG-MAX 2.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 08:22   Link #1285
VirusVitao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler for Volume 5:

Just look at this link if you want LN spoilers in some detail:
Ayanokouji's relationships with the girls plus more
this seems something that sakura would probably say yet I'm very anxious for volume 7 to come soon.
VirusVitao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 10:51   Link #1286
ZaRRoC

But is the manga any bit similar to the LN though ?
I mean so far MC keeps showing too many emotions and seems normal. i dont see how they are gonna play out the "MC is hiding his true strength"
cuz the anime version fits that but in the manga he seems like a normal person and its a bit weird after watching anime
ZaRRoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 12:10   Link #1287
LOLISUKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
And there is a quick translation:
Hope that Kay is safe....
Ayanokouji...please save kei!!!
LOLISUKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 12:17   Link #1288
LG-MAX 2.o

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaRRoC View Post
But is the manga any bit similar to the LN though ?
I mean so far MC keeps showing too many emotions and seems normal. i dont see how they are gonna play out the "MC is hiding his true strength"
cuz the anime version fits that but in the manga he seems like a normal person and its a bit weird after watching anime
well, there are several illustrations from the novel where Ayano shows facial expressions similar to that of anime, but when you read it, you feel that it shows more emotions, but only to a certain extent.
Old 2017-10-05, 12:38   Link #1289
Cinnamon

He has emotions, he just have problems expressing them on his face.
Old 2017-10-05, 16:06   Link #1290
Grey Hat

^ the thing is that in novel we can read most of his monologue or what he thinks that's why we can say that he has some emotions ...right?
Grey Hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 16:12   Link #1291
RDNexus

Again, something I deem as a problem with LNs and their habit of telling the stories through the MC's eyes.
Those monologues end up being a problem when an Anime Adaptation comes to the table.
I know such a thing has to do with differences in media formats, but would hurt them to write the stories in 3rd-Person View?
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 16:16   Link #1292
LG-MAX 2.o

Spoiler for doubt on kill:
Old 2017-10-05, 20:39   Link #1293
hnamvt

Yeah, the manga feels so weird with 50man expressing so many emotions, he flustered and sweated too much. Like, it just doesn't match his personality after you read the ln summary or watch anime.
hnamvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 20:51   Link #1294
IceHism

Series got such a big boost, each ln volumes has sold about 80k or more. So since there is like 6books, it at least sold 480k copies. That's a pretty good number btw. It's just a little below the really big series.
IceHism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 21:11   Link #1295
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post

Add that thristy virgin sensei into the harem! She will make a fine doujin material! xD
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-05, 21:12   Link #1296
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceHism View Post
Series got such a big boost, each ln volumes has sold about 80k or more. So since there is like 6books, it at least sold 480k copies. That's a pretty good number btw. It's just a little below the really big series.
I wonder how many will stick with it when they realize Horikita doesn't have as big a role as the anime makes her out to have by giving her roles meant for other characters.
Old 2017-10-05, 21:26   Link #1297
sasabit

Its too bad my favorite girl isnt even a part of the main cast. i wish author would give sae more scenes with MC ):
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 01:49   Link #1298
Isaac Gravity

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I wonder how many will stick with it when they realize Horikita doesn't have as big a role as the anime makes her out to have by giving her roles meant for other characters.
True. Though who knows, they might turn around and say "Y'know...that scene really did feel off with Horikita being there".

That's what I felt when watching the stairwell confrontation in the anime. Ayano being there made sense, Sudou's "lawyer" being there only adds depth to a clear trap that could have ended poorly for Class D. Was sitting there wondering why Ichinose simply didn't tag along as added insurance. Well, outside the whole being part of Class B thing.

I'm really enjoying reading all the information in this section and am plain annoyed by the director's choice of actions. Biased towards a certain character or no, stick to the material and expand it. Just give your favorite a special filler episode and call it a wash.

I like the manga and it's details but yeah, after coming from the anime it's really weird seeing Ayano that way.
Isaac Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 03:32   Link #1299
Haru00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless_Despair View Post
Just look at this link if you want LN spoilers in some detail:
Ayanokouji's relationships with the girls plus more
This was a great read, translator kun is so triggered about ships (cant blame him) but I actually thought Kushida had a thing for Ayano since she was showing signs of wanting to say something but decides not to, wonder what that was, as for Horikita yeah saw that a mile coming after Ayano's monologue in the end, honestly that was a huge shock, for a moment I thought Ayano was just gonna make a jab and ends it in a funny way, little did I know it would go edge route. I guess one thing I like about how the anime ended at that place is I have it stuck in my head that he see's everyone as pawns/tools, it appears in the LN he see's Airi and Karuizawa as more than that which rubs me off the wrong way.
Im also surprised about Ichinose, didnt know she was supposed to play a role back then, and her asking Ayano to play as his boyfriend also weirded me out so this helped me understand that more.
Haru00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-06, 04:44   Link #1300
Hujan
One Who Search The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haru00 View Post
This was a great read, I guess one thing I like about how the anime ended at that place is I have it stuck in my head that he see's everyone as pawns/tools, it appears in the LN he see's Airi and Karuizawa as more than that.
Correction, AT THAT TIME it is just Airi, he doesnt give a shit about Karuizawa (again, AT THAT TIME).
Hujan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, harem, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller