Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2013-11-16, 18:56   Link #1281
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

New RWBY podcast from Roosterteeth:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-16, 22:21   Link #1282
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
New RWBY podcast from Roosterteeth:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
thanks

Too bad ... it's two sister malachite have been serving Cinder instead of serving to Junior ......... ><
Monty why you did not do it ... why!!!!!!!!! >v<
Old 2013-11-17, 01:42   Link #1283
shadow1296

Old 2013-11-17, 02:18   Link #1284
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

good I love pictures !
Old 2013-11-17, 03:06   Link #1285
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
it is rare to see a beautiful wicked women main in the series ? In USA maybe true but me I see all bad women very beautiful
I'm sorry, I was misunderstood. Having the major villain be a beautiful female is not uncommon in the US, but villainesses are usually very buxom and voluptuous as well as being beautiful. Cinder is very beautiful, but she's about as "well endowed" as Weiss.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 06:14   Link #1286
CBredbeard
Banned

So what you're saying is...she and Weiss are going to form an alliance against all the big ones!
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-17, 07:34   Link #1287
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBredbeard View Post
So what you're saying is...she and Weiss are going to form an alliance against all the big ones!
Well, if that's the case, "the big ones" are in trouble pretty much no matter where you draw the battle lines, since the only female flatter than Cinder is Penny.

LOL, maybe Penny's a trap... And if she is a robot, she could be a trap literally as well as figuratively... ^_^

EDIT: Speaking of Penny, I thought that her having the same creepy smile perpetually painted on her face seemed a little familiar...

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2013-11-17 at 07:45.
Old 2013-11-17, 13:52   Link #1288
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
I'm sorry, I was misunderstood. Having the major villain be a beautiful female is not uncommon in the US, but villainesses are usually very buxom and voluptuous as well as being beautiful. Cinder is very beautiful, but she's about as "well endowed" as Weiss.
ho ok

I have another question for Blake ... why she is hiding the ears not you see it is a faunus ... I mean to be a faunus is not prohibited from Beacon Academy (example bunny-girl), or then the "cat-faunus" are all white fang?

(PS: yeah yeah Monty is just for hiding her ears )

and for Penny she cute ~ and F*CKing strong :O
Old 2013-11-17, 22:32   Link #1289
Tormenk

Penny might tangle with Torchwick again in the future, given how they are both likely from the same tale. Controlling her swords with strings is another point referencing back to the puppet nature of Pinocchio.

Given she was hiding her ears even when she was in White Fang, I would say Blake is somewhat conflicted with her faunus heritage. Her scene at the trio of statues after falling out with Weiss speaks of remorse and regret to me, though at that point she might be regretting her actions in White Fang instead of her faunus identity.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 02:06   Link #1290
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Wasn't that just because the producers didn't want US to know about her being a faunus?
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-18, 02:15   Link #1291
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Wasn't that just because the producers didn't want US to know about her being a faunus?
Yes! is that but if there was a good reason in the series it would have been good too
Old 2013-11-18, 07:54   Link #1292
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Actually, I've got a bit of a theory about that. In the final episode, Blake told (or started to tell) Weiss that she hadn't been in White Fang "since [she] was younger". Yet she's in the Black Trailer, raiding a train, at pretty much the same age as she is now. My suggestion is that she had already left White Fang some time before then, maybe even as a child or adolescent. Think about it. Young kid, Faunus, having to live on the street, hones her skills by using them for odd jobs, maybe a little B&E here and there, learns to hide her Faunus heritage to avoid notice. Then a blast from the past. Adam shows up out of the blue one day, an old mentor from her White Fang days. He needs her help with a job, "for old times' sake", and she could probably do with some pay. We've see how that turns out, and so she decides she needs to use her abilities for good, lest she head down Adam's dark path. Time for Beacon.
Old 2013-11-18, 11:39   Link #1293
shadow1296

Old 2013-11-18, 12:07   Link #1294
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
kenny offers a good example of how it might be but she wouldn't have any need to hide her cat ears when she was around fellow faunus in the WF, especially if she was fearing mistreatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Actually, I've got a bit of a theory about that. In the final episode, Blake told (or started to tell) Weiss that she hadn't been in White Fang "since [she] was younger". Yet she's in the Black Trailer, raiding a train, at pretty much the same age as she is now. My suggestion is that she had already left White Fang some time before then, maybe even as a child or adolescent. Think about it. Young kid, Faunus, having to live on the street, hones her skills by using them for odd jobs, maybe a little B&E here and there, learns to hide her Faunus heritage to avoid notice. Then a blast from the past. Adam shows up out of the blue one day, an old mentor from her White Fang days. He needs her help with a job, "for old times' sake", and she could probably do with some pay. We've see how that turns out, and so she decides she needs to use her abilities for good, lest she head down Adam's dark path. Time for Beacon.
The five-year period Blake mentioned as the change in WF's leadership and actions does sound slightly inconsistent to me when against Weiss' recount of her misgivings. "Difficult childhood" might fall under since she was twelve but "my grandfather's company being a target for as long as I can remember" certainly doesn't.

Old 2013-11-18, 12:15   Link #1295
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
The five-year period Blake mentioned as the change in WF's leadership and actions does sound slightly inconsistent to me when against Weiss' recount of her misgivings. "Difficult childhood" might fall under since she was twelve but "my grandfather's company being a target for as long as I can remember" certainly doesn't.
maybe there was always that aggressive faction of the WF that constantly what the current white fang does, but kept it under the radar from the old leader and he rest of the WF until the current leader who used to lead that faction came into power
Old 2013-11-18, 12:26   Link #1296
Tormenk

I just went back to confirm the relevant bits and the SDC being attacked regularly might be from the 'war' Blake mentioned. Probably another or the human-faunus war Oobleck was lecturing Jaune and Cardin about, that's the most relevant conflict appropriate in this context.

The other one at least even plausible would probably have to do with the Grimm. There's probably some reason humanity can't just wipe out the Grimm and expand their territory beyond just four kingdoms, given their technological prowess demonstrated in the series.

Old 2013-11-18, 19:53   Link #1297
shadow1296

Old 2013-11-18, 22:35   Link #1298
OkamiNoKaze

I've got tournament idea, having Ruby fight someone with a blue theme, just so they can call the episode Red vs Blue
Old 2013-11-19, 01:13   Link #1299
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
I've got tournament idea, having Ruby fight someone with a blue theme, just so they can call the episode Red vs Blue
knowing rooster teeth they probably will do something like that
Old 2013-11-19, 10:24   Link #1300
Raviel

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
It would be even funnier if said blue (read: aqua) opponent had a glowing sword and proceeded to hit on every member of team RWBY.

.............I'd actually like to see that
Raviel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, cgi, fairy tale, fantasy, rooster teeth, rwby