AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-02-24, 23:59   Link #13081
ggyeti

I for one am waiting for the inevitable best boi outplaying everyone and destroying the 6 worlds. Or well 5.
ggyeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-03, 03:18   Link #13082
ggyeti

Well that wasn't so bad. Wish he'd go into more detail with the other gods.
Quote:
二人はあまりにも早く動いていたため、詳しくどんな戦いだったのかと言われると答えにくい。
 あまりの速度ゆえに、周囲に常に衝撃波が発生、衝撃波によって発生した風が気流を生み、幾つもの竜巻を生 み出していた。
 竜巻は血の海となった大地からあらゆるものを吸い上げ、獣界に大木と血の雨を降らせた
Though VS Majin turned out pretty neat.
Quote:
魔神は我らの姿を認めると、見る間に巨大になっていった。
 五メートル、十メートル。
 百メートル、千メートルを超えても、なお巨大化は止まらなかった。
 頭が天を突き、足が壁のようにしか見えなくなった所で、巨大化は止まった。
 巨大化が止まると同時に、体中の至る所に目が出現した。
 目は我々五龍将を捉え……魔神が動き出した
Spooky

Anyway 4 worlds down 1 to go.
Now I really wish we'd get a hitogami perspective at least once. It still bothers me if 人神 really is ヒトガミ or always had been, or something happened along the way with that foreshadowing at the start. Doesn't make much sense if hitogami already knew his daughter would give birth to Orsted but there may be other factors.

Quote:
あまりの出来事に、私の頭は真っ白になっていた。
これが本当なら、我々は何者かに陥れられたということになる。
だが、一体誰が。
何のために?
Old 2017-03-05, 08:19   Link #13083
ggyeti

Holy shit that escalated fast. So many answers and even more questions. Missed hitogami and you gotta agree with the best boi they were dumb as hell and had it coming.
But it felt bad when Szilard cut off his legs/gouged out his eyes/plucked out and crushed his own heart when he heard the truth but then おやおや、自分の馬鹿さ加減に呆れて自害とは、本当に愚かでみじめじゃないか……ふふ、ふふふ、あはははは !gotta agree with the best boi yet again!

So we still don't know who hitogami really is. However he's somehow mimicking the real human god and even has his real power. Though he's probably confined in a certain place in the current timeline because of that final battle.
Wish we'd get to hear his part of the story like when did he switch with the real deal. Though him having good relationship with the dragon world really helped out. After that it was the usual hitogami shenanigans. Maybe thats why he chose the human god, or maybe it was already him who proposed the culture exchange deal and everything.

When you think about it, pretty sad how Pergius turned out to hate Laplace and how connected all of them really are.
Also the house they live in and the the doll Rudeus found. If Chaos didn't make it out of the dying dragon world that means it might've belonged to Laplace.
Old 2017-03-06, 05:19   Link #13084
CNine
Inactive Member

There's a hint about Elinalize past in the last Chapter of the tale of Ancient Dragon
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 08:44   Link #13085
ggyeti

^Looks as though she was left just like that and the work on her body was left incomplete. That's why she doesn't have any memories just like Laplace mentioned nor the ability to transfer her giant magic power intended for Orsted once he arrived in the future.

Had Laplace actually managed to finish his project hitogami would be in a quite a lot of trouble since Orsted would finally have a mana charger or a battery sort of thing. I wonder if he actually knew about her or did he just get lucky. Either way as expected of best boi.
Speaking of which we found out a little bit about his origins and power source but what hitogami was really after except for what he himself mentioned remains unknown.

But damn, Laplace really led one shitty life and met an even more miserable 'end'. Especially when he finally started to hope.
Old 2017-03-06, 08:48   Link #13086
lexlexz

new raw manga chapter out
rudeus vs slave dealer
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 08:55   Link #13087
FIBC

manga showed eris grandfather'death
FIBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 16:08   Link #13088
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggyeti View Post
^Looks as though she was left just like that and the work on her body was left incomplete. That's why she doesn't have any memories just like Laplace mentioned nor the ability to transfer her giant magic power intended for Orsted once he arrived in the future.

Had Laplace actually managed to finish his project hitogami would be in a quite a lot of trouble since Orsted would finally have a mana charger or a battery sort of thing. I wonder if he actually knew about her or did he just get lucky. Either way as expected of best boi.
Speaking of which we found out a little bit about his origins and power source but what hitogami was really after except for what he himself mentioned remains unknown.

But damn, Laplace really led one shitty life and met an even more miserable 'end'. Especially when he finally started to hope.
It's okay.

Shachou will take revenge for us.

The thing I worry about the most is that Orsted has to kill off all the other Dragon Kings to open up the portal to get to where Hitogami is... which means he has to kill off Perugius too.

Big bro Laplace needs to step in and stop Shachou from doing crazy shit, especially seeing how these three are pretty much brothers.
Hoopla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 16:28   Link #13089
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopla View Post
It's okay.

The thing I worry about the most is that Orsted has to kill off all the other Dragon Kings to open up the portal to get to where Hitogami is... which means he has to kill off Perugius too.

Big bro Laplace needs to step in and stop Shachou from doing crazy shit, especially seeing how these three are pretty much brothers.
Do we know if the Deaths are permanent?
Old 2017-03-06, 16:29   Link #13090
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
From the start I felt that the only path the big fight is going to take is Laplace doing something way more dangerous than what's expected (maybe due to indirect advice from hito-chan).... And to stop that Perguis is going to stretch himself to the point he'll die, maybe even along Laplace.
Old 2017-03-06, 17:48   Link #13091
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
From the start I felt that the only path the big fight is going to take is Laplace doing something way more dangerous than what's expected (maybe due to indirect advice from hito-chan).... And to stop that Perguis is going to stretch himself to the point he'll die, maybe even along Laplace.
By my estimation, pergius didn't have that strong memory of Ancient dragon race, thus his revenge against Laplace isn't because what happened in the past.
But, Laplace[Demon God Laplace] massacre many of Pergius comrade in arm during the ward ~300 years ago--> this is the reason why Pergius really hate him.

Btw, there's an interresting question in author note :

Q : How high the parameter of the Shachou?
A : All of Shachou parameter hit the MAX value except for a Parameter called "Communication" which is at rock bottom.
Old 2017-03-06, 18:58   Link #13092
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Do we know if the Deaths are permanent?
Should be. The only person with the infinite loop powers is Orsted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Don't understand what you are trying to say?

Are you saying that Perugius will probably die in the next Laplace war?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
By my estimation, pergius didn't have that strong memory of Ancient dragon race, thus his revenge against Laplace isn't because what happened in the past.
But, Laplace[Demon God Laplace] massacre many of Pergius comrade in arm during the ward ~300 years ago--> this is the reason why Pergius really hate him.
Yep definitely. There's a moment in The Ancient Dragon's Old Tale where Laplace wrote in his book "if anyone finds a Dragon Race kid that is Dora's son, please tell him that his name is Perugius."
Old 2017-03-06, 19:39   Link #13093
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Should be. The only person with the infinite loop powers is Orsted.
i meant the reincarnation with the full memory/dragon racial aspect intact.
Old 2017-03-07, 01:15   Link #13094
ggyeti

Quote:
It's okay.

Yeah seems like it was Laplace who as a precaution left his treasures to the descendants of the 5 dragon generals. Ironic that Orsted is the one who will kill them. But DOES he have to kill them? I can't really remember that part from the main story.

However Laplace can't step in since he pretty much lost it after being split in half by fighting god which probably happened right after that final chapter of 古龍の昔話. I guess we still don't know that much about his other half the technique god.
Old 2017-03-07, 08:24   Link #13095
joako210293
goomoonryong666

it seems that story is interesting but ¿can someone post a summary about Old Tales of the Ancient Dragon?? particularly the story of Laplace
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-10, 13:16   Link #13096
MinusVitamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by joako210293 View Post
it seems that story is interesting but ¿can someone post a summary about Old Tales of the Ancient Dragon?? particularly the story of Laplace
Ikr. I'm very confused about what's being discussed here lol
MinusVitamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 12:00   Link #13097
Hoopla

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggyeti View Post
Yeah seems like it was Laplace who as a precaution left his treasures to the descendants of the 5 dragon generals. Ironic that Orsted is the one who will kill them. But DOES he have to kill them? I can't really remember that part from the main story.

However Laplace can't step in since he pretty much lost it after being split in half by fighting god which probably happened right after that final chapter of 古龍の昔話. I guess we still don't know that much about his other half the technique god.
He doesn't have to kill them that's the thing..

Laplace originally intended for the five to fight alongside Orsted against Hitogami. But I believe that this technique to bring out the said "spheres" (I'll just call the treasures sphere since they were made from the remains of the sphere/soul of the Dragon God) was lost due to Laplace fighting with Badigadi and being split into two beings. Aka, he either lost his memory or didn't have the time to tell Orsted, leading Orsted to think that the only way to secure these crystals is to kill each Dragon General instead of taking it out without killing them and securing them as his allies.

Also fun note is that the elf (Rosterina) in the series is most likely Elinalise. Laplace never came back for her and couldn't adjust her memories leading to her memory loss with mana that can't be held back unless she fucks someone.

Man the ending to this arc is like on par with Overthrow the King Dragon King where Rifujin shows us the reason as to why Alek (North God III) went full chuuni (because he read his father's fight against Kazat).

Sasuga Rifujin sama
Old 2017-03-14, 16:30   Link #13098
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post

Q : How high the parameter of the Shachou?
A : All of Shachou parameter hit the MAX value except for a Parameter called "Communication" which is at rock bottom.
what is shachou?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-14, 17:37   Link #13099
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
what is shachou?
President[of the company]AKA Orsted
Old 2017-03-20, 18:33   Link #13100
Hoopla

Finally finished translating Redundancy Chapter 21

https://hoopla2017.wordpress.com/201...urrent-room-2/

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel