Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-05, 17:16   Link #1301
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
Can someone tell me if the Wiki entry for the second season's episode 23 Schniezel's Mask is potentially misleading?
You mean Nunnally being used against Lelouch? That's been confirmed true.
Old 2008-09-05, 17:40   Link #1302
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Ryu-kun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
You mean Nunnally being used against Lelouch? That's been confirmed true.
The loli is gonna be used against her nii-san xD

Click siggy to join Toradora club~
Old 2008-09-05, 17:43   Link #1303
killbethy

I wonder if they will set off fireworks from the roof of Ashford by the end of the series... hehe. They could even do it in the next episode (if only the mood was right ) since Kallen will be there, along with Lelouch, the regular Ashford gang, and maybe even Nina... but Nunnally would be missing (going by the fact that she's alive) :-/

Maybe the meeting with Kallen is asked for by Lelouch so he can fullfill his promise from Episode 9 when he asks her to go back to Ashford with him when everything is over (right before C.C. interrupts for tabasco sauce :P )

If there had to be a pairing, I always was a CC x Lelouch supporter, but after rewatching everything... definitely Kallen x Lelouch (but C.C. x Zero.... if that makes any sense). C.C. and Lelouch (while Zero) are partners in crime, like Bonnie and Clyde, while Kallen is almost a fan girl. But you can see how her feelings develop for Lelouch as a person throughout R2. She is the one that goes after him while sensing he is depressed, while C.C. sits back and doesn't care what his state is as long as he is alive. But then again, C.C. does have her moments when you can tell she is truly touched by something Lelouch says.

I was thinking, and although it doesn't seem "cannon" with the way C.C. should die since she's immortal etc. I could almost envision C.C. finally realizing that she loves Lelouch, and realizing that emotion makes her regain her humanity, so she can die with a smile as Lelouch calls her by her real name. (I wish!! I would love that ending for C.C., as I think just going on being immortal and miserable would be a terrible and cruel ending for her).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
The loli is gonna be used against her nii-san xD
I STILL think that it won't actually be Nunnally. I really think that it is going to be Sayoko. We already know that Sayoko can impersonate Lelouch and has incredible fighting skills (no matter how much Schneizel could manipulate Nunnally, I really wonder how he could get her to be an accomplished KM pilot since they are supposed to "clash above the sky"). It was hinted that Sayoko knew Nunnally and Lelouch's identites as Britannian Royals all along. Not to mention, Diethard was the one who originally recruited Sayoko in secret. In between S1 and S2, Sayoko fled to the Chinese Federation along with Diethard as well. And in Episode 21 after Lelouch proclaims himself Emperor, Diethard is by Schneizel's side... Sayoko's loyalty could have been to Diethard all along. Also, we know that Sayoko's VA confirmed that she is still alive. I'm all for the impersonation conspiracy.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:11   Link #1304
TheDisruptiveOne

I wonder if Charles was written in as the 98th Emperor because they wanted someone to be crowned the 100th Emperor when the show ends.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:13   Link #1305
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
I wonder if Charles was written in as the 98th Emperor because they wanted someone to be crowned the 100th Emperor when the show ends.
100th is irrelevant, the number 99 is a number associated with a lot of mythos and legends in western, and eastern, civilizations. Not much can be said about the 100th.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:16   Link #1306
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
100th is irrelevant, the number 99 is a number associated with a lot of mythos and legends in western, and eastern, civilizations. Not much can be said about the 100th.
Aw, I see.

It seemed like an odd starting point for the series is all.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:19   Link #1307
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by killbethy View Post

I STILL think that it won't actually be Nunnally. I really think that it is going to be Sayoko. We already know that Sayoko can impersonate Lelouch and has incredible fighting skills (no matter how much Schneizel could manipulate Nunnally, I really wonder how he could get her to be an accomplished KM pilot since they are supposed to "clash above the sky"). It was hinted that Sayoko knew Nunnally and Lelouch's identites as Britannian Royals all along. Not to mention, Diethard was the one who originally recruited Sayoko in secret. In between S1 and S2, Sayoko fled to the Chinese Federation along with Diethard as well. And in Episode 21 after Lelouch proclaims himself Emperor, Diethard is by Schneizel's side... Sayoko's loyalty could have been to Diethard all along. Also, we know that Sayoko's VA confirmed that she is still alive. I'm all for the impersonation conspiracy.
lol Sayoko is taller then her and not loli -ish so she has to somehow look shorter to impersonate although it can happen but can't be sure till we find out.

Old 2008-09-05, 19:22   Link #1308
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taku-kun View Post
lol Sayoko is taller then her and not loli -ish so she has to somehow look shorter to impersonate although it can happen but can't be sure till we find out.
Agreed. It wouldn't be Sayoko... it would be a very upset and broken Nunnally though. Broken when she is told of all the horrible things her brother has done as Zero that is. It won't take a whole lot on Schneizel's part to use her effectively against Lelouch.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:24   Link #1309
Nitestorm

I think there is a preview/summary/description up on the Geass website about episode 22 - someone mind translating?

http://www.geass.jp/story.html
Old 2008-09-05, 19:27   Link #1310
Dilla
'Sup Ballers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
In Chinese numerology, 99 equals doubly long in time, hence eternal. Don't how relevent it is in Japan, though.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:29   Link #1311
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitestorm View Post
I think there is a preview/summary/description up on the Geass website about episode 22 - someone mind translating?

http://www.geass.jp/story.html
All hail google translations xD Although its similar to the rest that were here...

Spoiler:

Old 2008-09-05, 19:29   Link #1312
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Is it just me, or are the anti-Kallen fans arming up?
Old 2008-09-05, 19:29   Link #1313
Anavel
*Graphic Designer

Has anyone posted the complete summary for this weeks episode yet? If it hasn't I'll post it.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:30   Link #1314
Ryu-kun
Dragon - Igniton
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
Where? I'll strike em all down and build a army to cleanse the place.

Old 2008-09-05, 19:30   Link #1315
NoLongerSane

So, does anyone know what Diethard's roll is going to be in these upcoming episodes? He now has the tape that has the Leluoch admitting that he geassed Euphemia and could really cause problems if he were to release that information to the public.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:33   Link #1316
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Fits in perfectly for this show for there to be fandom factions.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:35   Link #1317
TheDisruptiveOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
So, does anyone know what Diethard's roll is going to be in these upcoming episodes? He now has the tape that has the Leluoch admitting that he geassed Euphemia and could really cause problems if he were to release that information to the public.
I don't know, a tape is hardly proof. Even if he posted the Zero taking off his mask to reveal Lelouch video tape...it wouldn't take Lelouch long to have someone come out and explain that the tapes are doctored. Seriously, we always see Bin Laden's videos and there is always some sort of attempt to undermine the authenticity of the tapes.

The geass recording is on a cassette. It's a sound clip only. Remember how Kallen tried to find Lelouch based on his voice during season one? That didn't work out so well.
Quote:
I don't know why they would be. Kallen fans are about to have their hearts ripped out in episode 22.
Old 2008-09-05, 19:39   Link #1318
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anavel View Post
Has anyone posted the complete summary for this weeks episode yet? If it hasn't I'll post it.
Considering that it hasn't aired yet, a summary could hardly be considered complete.
Spoiler:
Old 2008-09-05, 19:40   Link #1319
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
I don't know why they would be. Kallen fans are about to have their hearts ripped out in episode 22.
In your dreams
Old 2008-09-05, 19:41   Link #1320
NoLongerSane

Quote:
I I don't know why they would be. Kallen fans are about to have their hearts ripped out in episode 22.
Just curious, but how?
Closed Thread

Tags
spoilers