AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-06, 12:48   Link #1321
Aqua Knight

Very enjoyable episode, but the song was really off for the battle.
Didn't like it at all.

I was hoping for more Marino/Mizuno next episode though
Aqua Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 14:50   Link #1322
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfood1 View Post
when i saw the fangs/dragoons/funnels in action, i laughed my ass off for some reason.

although i do miss monochrome, but the new song is pretty good as well.
I laughed and face palmed at his new attack as well. It's thanks to GSD. Funnels were special before that series.
Old 2010-12-06, 17:43   Link #1323
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

I have a crazy theory that Marino could also be a west maiden. Since Marino and Mizuno are twins maybe each have a half of a seal or something. Probably won't happen though.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 17:54   Link #1324
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I have a crazy theory that Marino could also be a west maiden. Since Marino and Mizuno are twins maybe each have a half of a seal or something. Probably won't happen though.
that would be interesting, but why then would she willingly join Crux
Old 2010-12-06, 18:19   Link #1325
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Where's the least likely place to look for an enemy? Within your group... (well some might try to argue otherwise).

Plus, like she is (now?), she could protect her sister by leading the crux down the wrong path
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 18:21   Link #1326
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
who knows Keito is possibly a maiden and she's in the group for some reason.
Old 2010-12-06, 18:27   Link #1327
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

I actually have some questions of my own if someone would like to answer them:

1) Why is it that Wako keeps getting transported to Zero Time special fighting zone place? Is it that once you've been there once, everytime zero time starts up you automatically get transferred over there?

2) Can there only be one enemy machine in zero time? I mean why the hell is it always 1 v 1?

3) How come no enemy machine has "faked" an attack only to get closer to take Wako PHYSICALLY as hostage/shield? And if they could have more than one enemy, then better. If they really both can't take on takuto, then just have one take a hostage and takuto is lawl-screwed.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 18:50   Link #1328
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
^
1. Once a person with a mark apprivoised they will be transported to Zero Time when it's activated. (Sugata didn't enter Zero Time until he apprivoised, and Wako mentioned she already apprivoised when she was a child)

2. The Crux can only use one cybercasket at a time, until they can get to Phase 3. (See the caskets rotating in the pillar every time they start Zero Time, that's one casket for every section of the Crux and only one can be at the top of the pillar at a time)

3.I don't think people can die in Zero Time (none of the people inside the exploding mechs have) so taking hostages is pretty moot.
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-06, 19:10   Link #1329
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Just wait till phase 3 and Sugata will start fighting. He is only in phase one.
Old 2010-12-06, 21:56   Link #1330
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'm hoping Sugata does get some time to shine and help out despite the risks. Still, his power has the potential to make things way too easy (not that Takuto is having much trouble now), though maybe getting to phase 4 and beyond will require some added help to things. I'm expecting Head to come back at some point and be the one to finally take down Takuto, which I'm sort of guessing will coincide with the ushering of the 3rd phase.

That or he'll end up joining the Crux, but that's mainly just my paranoia.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 03:28   Link #1331
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
2) Can there only be one enemy machine in zero time? I mean why the hell is it always 1 v 1?
In real, i believe its possible to have more, but since GCB only has one synchronizing plug with them (located on the top of the tower), they couldn't send more than one Cybody at one time. They have 5 Cybercasket at least from what i could see, with each casket belongs to a guild, but only one Cybercasket can be send to the top of the tower to initiate the synchronize process at one time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
3) How come no enemy machine has "faked" an attack only to get closer to take Wako PHYSICALLY as hostage/shield? And if they could have more than one enemy, then better. If they really both can't take on takuto, then just have one take a hostage and takuto is lawl-screwed.
Its the villain's rule. Don't ask me why... even i myself is puzzled with this --> yth the villains are playing the game fair and square, no cheating, no backhand tactics....

Raging Bull (1st ep) had the chance to do so when he held Wako in his grip, but Gaykuto's charm made him forget Wako completely.

So yeah... blame the villains for being stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by z3phyr.mp3 View Post
3.I don't think people can die in Zero Time (none of the people inside the exploding mechs have) so taking hostages is pretty moot.
I doubt about this. The only reason why none of GCB members had died so far is because they're piloting their Cybody outside of their Cybody, from the Cybercasket. Gaykuto might be a different case tho... since he did feel hurt during the mecha fights, so he might as well bleeds in case his Tauburn receives great amount of damage.

Beside, its possible to break the bubble that protects outsiders inside Zero Time, and instantly kill them once they're out of the bubble. If Gaykuto didn't manage to catch Sugata when his bubble broke in ep 7, i doubt Sugata would still be alive by now.
margafred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 05:08   Link #1332
Wakan Tanka

Guys, check this out.
Old 2010-12-07, 06:48   Link #1333
z3phyr.mp3
:love: Tsukasa :love:
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to z3phyr.mp3
Quote:
Originally Posted by margafred View Post
I doubt about this. The only reason why none of GCB members had died so far is because they're piloting their Cybody outside of their Cybody, from the Cybercasket. Gaykuto might be a different case tho... since he did feel hurt during the mecha fights, so he might as well bleeds in case his Tauburn receives great amount of damage.

Beside, its possible to break the bubble that protects outsiders inside Zero Time, and instantly kill them once they're out of the bubble. If Gaykuto didn't manage to catch Sugata when his bubble broke in ep 7, i doubt Sugata would still be alive by now.
Makes you wonder, why in the latest episode Takeo was already in his cybody and Takuto was standing just by his Cybody's foot, he didn't just stomp Takuto and save himself the trouble.
z3phyr.mp3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 12:29   Link #1334
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
thats a good website to check out Star Driver information. Thats where I got basically all the knowledge there.
Old 2010-12-07, 13:07   Link #1335
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
thats a good website to check out Star Driver information. Thats where I got basically all the knowledge there.
Mostly,,.. spoilers.
Old 2010-12-07, 13:16   Link #1336
Kenn
Stomp

Didn't see this...or maybe I didn't look hard enough in the previous 3-4 pages, but Tauburn makes berry good cosplay. Especially for Wako.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 13:43   Link #1337
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Didn't see this...or maybe I didn't look hard enough in the previous 3-4 pages, but Tauburn makes berry good cosplay. Especially for Wako.

Already been posted.
Old 2010-12-07, 14:38   Link #1338
Kenn
Stomp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Already been posted.
Damnit. Knew I should've looked harder. "orz

edit: finally found where Kanon first posted that image...some 10 pages back.

Going 10 pages back, I didn't see this one so hopefully this one isn't a repost!

Btw, I kinda liked Mizuno's song. And it leads me to believe that all four of the maidens have their own songs...which will eventually be sung during at least one of the mecha battles.

http://k625.blogspot.com/ - Kenn's blog of random everythings
Kenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-07, 15:23   Link #1339
Wakan Tanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenn View Post
Btw, I kinda liked Mizuno's song. And it leads me to believe that all four of the maidens have their own songs...which will eventually be sung during at least one of the mecha battles.
Wako sung a song on Sugata's birthday..the only left is the forth Maiden ( Keiko ) and she doesn't look like she knows how to sing..
Old 2010-12-07, 15:25   Link #1340
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voinic View Post
and she doesn't look like she knows how to sing..
Shouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen