AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-18, 03:01   Link #13461
Eratas123

@ Tempest - Nice fic I wonder how Chifuyu didn't notice he was alive, though.

@ Rain - I had Simple plan-Perfect as the song for those two. Just replace dad with mom and it fits.

P.S- Bethesda really screwed up
Old 2011-12-18, 03:05   Link #13462
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I hate Bethesda too, but not so much due to the fact they made great games before the faillure known as the Skyrim Framerate Issue.
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 03:07   Link #13463
Eratas123

@ Rain - I can't even start the damn game! Seriously, this is going overboard! I know it's not the PS# since others are using the launch fatty and they can still play!.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:12   Link #13464
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Yep, that is going overboard. Where did you buy the game? Gamestop/Eb Games/some other store linked to them?

If it's a gutted game, the employees are permitted to play them for about 4 days, or if it's used, there's a reason it's been returned. There could be small scratches on the disc, and/or gouges in the material it's made in.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:15   Link #13465
Eratas123

No, it's not scratched and it was still wrapped in plastic when I got it so I don't think that's it. Maybe its the patch? I'll try deleting it.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:16   Link #13466
Eratas123

Nevermind, its working now for some reason
Old 2011-12-18, 03:18   Link #13467
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well then, have fun playing. I've got a Redguard, since I like melee better than throwing around spells.

And when a Deadly Reflex mod comes out for Skyrim... I will play (read as: Kill everything that moves) until my fingers bleed themselves.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:29   Link #13468
Eratas123

@ Rain - Imperial since I'm a greedy bastard Imperials or Stormcloaks?

Side note - I'm planning a Halloween chapter. Any costume suggestions?
Old 2011-12-18, 03:39   Link #13469
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: For a more epic, captivating story (in my opinion), I'd suggest Stormcloaks. For a more mentally intriguing but as equally epic story, I'd suggest Imperial support.

Either one is to your preference.

For a Halloween chapter...

Ichika - Genghis Khan (the harem, the harem!)

Kyuukai - Inari/Kitsune (... The ears and tail.)

Irish - Sephiroth (Imagine, him going berserker mode while One Winged Angel plays! And the fangirls he would get! And all the jokes if someone dressed up as Cloud!)
Old 2011-12-18, 03:46   Link #13470
Eratas123

@ Rain - I meant for the girls I already have one for the guys Also, I'm going imperial and I was asking you who you picked.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:50   Link #13471
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Stormcloaks. If there ever is a crossplatform multiplayer mod... Let the best man win, let the best man win.

For the girls? I don't really know.

Ichika would still make a kickass Genghis Khan though.
Old 2011-12-18, 03:56   Link #13472
Eratas123

@ Rain - I'm fighting for the imperials! Damn Racist Nords made me reconsider.

How about cosplay instead?
Old 2011-12-18, 04:05   Link #13473
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: I'm thinking of seeing what happens if I turn traitor later in the game, and see if I can defect for the heck of it.

Look at this image right here:

Spoiler for Cosplay:

Three guesses as to who they are.

Okay, now I have to sleep. Night guys!
Old 2011-12-18, 04:12   Link #13474
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
The scent of evergreen pines felt alien to him.

Stupid, soft things. Okita Sanshirou gave a gruff sneer at the scent; an unreal, strange smell that tickled the nose in the mists of the still-dark morning. It bothered him as he strode forward in the fields, cloaked in green-tinged military pants and jacket. It didn't matter that these were the same green breaths of nature that he had grown up with as a child; Men like himself cared for glory, not for such childish idiocies as nostalgia and sentiment.

Such weaknesses stood in the way of a strong Japan, one he felt was sullied by the rule of women.

Men alone are strength.

Across the short channel of water was their target, a small island that housed IS Academy. Okita despised the place, an institution that he felt encouraged women to disrespect their male betters. When they finally destroyed it, the first thing he would do would be to burn the trees. The foreigners sitting in their academy a mere half-mile away would run or be burned themselves. They would turn all of this into proper arable farmland, and put Japanese women back in their proper place.

A short, explosive sneeze from behind jolted him.

The old-style Makarov pistol he held in his hand was up and ready as he instinctively pointed it at the head of his compatriot. The troupe froze at the rage on their leader's face, much moreso the gun pointed at them. The one who had sneezed seemed ready to wet his pants, a follower out of fear rather than ideology.

"Ichiro, you idiot!" Okita growled, silently cursing his own wary nervousness. As an afterthought, he reholstered his weapon. Had he his way, Ichiro would not have been part of the operation. However, very few people knew the intricacies of the homemade bomb they carried. "If they hear you, this moment is over!"

"Sorry," Ichiro supressed a swallow.

Okita spun on his other companion with a hiss. "Fusaku, if he sneezes again...!"

"He won't," the larger man growled threateningly at their weaker partner.

This was big, the strongest political message they could hope to send to the feeble minds of the Parliament and their American thugs. Bad enough that foreign powers had been nestled in Japan since the end of the Second World War, but being ruled by women? It was an insult Okita and his cronies could no longer take.

Reassured of the operation's success, he confidently pressed forward, when he heard another airy, terse noise. Sanshirou's blood began to boil as he whipped around to face Ichiro—the words were barely forming in his mouth when his mind took in the sight.

Ichiro's body was on the ground, face down on the grassy soil. The giant Fusaku was sprawled opposite him at a ridiculous angle, an almost comical look of surprise etched on his face.

Crouched on top of the big man was a shadow, a small figure that now charged at him.

Okita panicked, drawing the pistol out of his belt in fear. Blood ran shrieking through his veins as time slowed down, and it seemed like hours before the weapon was aimed at his target. Too late, he was knocked back by a solid fist to his jaw.

The shock jolted his senses, causing him to drop the gun. Another blow to his gut made him lose all breath as his legs went numb, collapsing from underneath him. Falling seemed to take hours, as he saw his own blood and teeth flying outward.

The grass felt like a mattress, cushioning the impact where he lay.

That small figure hunched over him with an almost mocking air. Sanshirou coughed, wanting to spit hateful blood at the pale face.

Only women and cowards would work from the dishonor of ambush. In his hypocritical mind, Okita felt further justified in his failed attack. He managed to one last feeble insult in hatred. "Stupid cow of a woman!"

“Shut up.”

Okita could feel the loud crack to his skull before losing consciousness.

[---------------]

August 3

“I’m insulted.”

[Ren] found herself muttering with an air of complaint, watching her three victims taken away on stretchers. The quiet hillside overlooking the beach was now abuzz with activity, with members of the Police bomb squad and paramedics around. Great effort was taken to clean up the site, as no trace of a threat was to be left by morning.

“They’re not terrorists. They’re not even criminals.” [Ren] further remarked to her partner, who was now speaking with a heavily-dressed member of the bomb squad . “These three were a joke.”

“Any threat to IS Academy has to be treated seriously.” Haruko was the one heaving a sigh of relief as she saw the policeman from the bomb squad give her a thumbs-up. “I’m just glad their homemade bomb was a dud.”

“I say we make it worth my while.” [Ren] then smiled, as a snake did before swallowing its prey whole.

Are you thinking of torture and mayhem again?!? Kokuto grimaced, something that did not escape the gaze of the bomb squad officers around them. “No. That’s final.”
<Ren>: "Someone really should uninstall Modern Warfare 3 from his PC."
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 04:16   Link #13475
Eratas123

@ Rain - Goodnight!

@ Hawke - Old Man Hawke has returned!
Old 2011-12-18, 05:05   Link #13476
Saint X
VxR Productions
*IT Support

Send a message via MSN to Saint X
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
...GADDAMN NANOHA MALE FILTERS!!

I forgot President Kougami, and of course Gerard. I wonder who else I forgot.
Gerard: weak, you keep forgetting the males that keep the IS scene clean- despite having women for stars- that's being a TRUE PRODUCER!!!
Saint X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-18, 05:21   Link #13477
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - Who's Freya?
Freya Chang, a girl based on that pic Hawke posted once. She's an avid animal lover, both in terms of keeping them, and eating them (at least not those in her care). She comes to ISA accompanied by a white tiger, a snow owl, a family of terrapins, and a timber wolf. She says she left the rest of the zoo back in Shanghai.

Haven't decided her personality yet, still hovering between genki and stoic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint X View Post
Gerard: weak, you keep forgetting the males that keep the IS scene clean- despite having women for stars- that's being a TRUE PRODUCER!!!
By the end of S1, there's be 5 male protagonists, Max (Kamiya Hiroshi), Kajie (Daisuke Ono), Saman Ibrahim (Miyano Makoto), Peter Higsby (Fukuyama Jun) and Irish/Yuu-kun (Yoshino Hiroyuki), plus President, and Gerard on the side.
Old 2011-12-18, 05:34   Link #13478
Eratas123

@ Meistah - I don't think IS academy allows pets
Old 2011-12-18, 07:24   Link #13479
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Meistah - I don't think IS academy allows pets
Which was why I was considering putting the dolphins back in. They can swim around the island.
Old 2011-12-18, 07:55   Link #13480
Eratas123

I'm putting in a cat

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest