AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-27, 07:58   Link #1341
Noblesse

it going to complicate things with this new chick in the block for haruto and Eba
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 11:05   Link #1342
Dark Mage

Yeah it was a pretty good chapter but it seems like Nanami is well and truly out of the race. The new chick is hot but I don't think Haruto will be swayed or that she is is going to fall for Haruto. Haruto is too stubborn to change his affections so quickly seeing how desperate he was to see Eba but I found it a bit strange that Eba was hesitant to meet up with Haruto after such a long time as I thought she would be all excited and eager to show Haruto around Tokyo. It seemed to me that Haruto is the only one eager to meet up and see her
Old 2009-09-27, 11:17   Link #1343
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
Yeah it was a pretty good chapter but it seems like Nanami is well and truly out of the race. The new chick is hot but I don't think Haruto will be swayed or that she is is going to fall for Haruto. Haruto is too stubborn to change his affections so quickly seeing how desperate he was to see Eba but I found it a bit strange that Eba was hesitant to meet up with Haruto after such a long time as I thought she would be all excited and eager to show Haruto around Tokyo. It seemed to me that Haruto is the only one eager to meet up and see her
I think Haruto will be chased around as he works and that will provide for some good humor. I really hope Yuzuki hasn't been cheating on him or anything though. I hope there is a good reason for her reluctance.
Old 2009-09-27, 12:07   Link #1344
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Wow glasses girl turn hottie is already knocking boots with her newfound boyfriend, she moves pretty fast. You missed out Haruto.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:03   Link #1345
brsrkr
Wasted n Naked

So for the next few chapters, I believe that we'll see a micro-drama because haruto's friend (the glasses dude) will fall for the new girl. It will be a love triangle with glasses dude->chix->haruto. Than, in a few weeks, when school trip will arrive, tension between glasses dude and haruto will explode and glasses dude will go and tell eba that haruto is messing with an other girl. But then nanami will go tell eba that haruto really loves her, akari will tell glasses dude that she's THE girl for him.

I might have mistaken with the names, though I don't think so.
brsrkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:08   Link #1346
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brsrkr View Post
So for the next few chapters, I believe that we'll see a micro-drama because haruto's friend (the glasses dude) will fall for the new girl. It will be a love triangle with glasses dude->chix->haruto. Than, in a few weeks, when school trip will arrive, tension between glasses dude and haruto will explode and glasses dude will go and tell eba that haruto is messing with an other girl. But then nanami will go tell eba that haruto really loves her, akari will tell glasses dude that she's THE girl for him.

I might have mistaken with the names, though I don't think so.
that's some juicy drama but you may be reading too much shoujo manga, only there people are as mean and sneaky as that
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:45   Link #1347
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
I think Haruto will be chased around as he works and that will provide for some good humor. I really hope Yuzuki hasn't been cheating on him or anything though. I hope there is a good reason for her reluctance.
Why do you guys think that if Eba is hesitnt about seeing Haruto it means she was cheating on him? She was probably just afraid of seeing him after so long and was scarred if she saw him she wouldn't be able to leave him again. And I'm almost certain that Haruto with the new girl will be the one cheating, not Eba. Remember, this long distance relationship apparently is life changing, and this new girl is part of the reason why.
Suzuku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 14:52   Link #1348
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I'm sure that's not the case. At least, not in this story.

She would be cheating on him if THIS happened, after they meet again. Hah! =D
Old 2009-09-27, 14:56   Link #1349
Dark Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Wow glasses girl turn hottie is already knocking boots with her newfound boyfriend, she moves pretty fast. You missed out Haruto.

Heyyy I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I read that part and I was also saying to myself Haruto "u dumbass u shudn't have let that fish get away, when you could be having loads of fun with her now" But if you remember how she sucked off Haruto's finger, its not that surprising LoL
Old 2009-09-27, 15:05   Link #1350
ShootingStars

glasses and hottie girl is easy to slip it in!
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 15:46   Link #1351
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
Why do you guys think that if Eba is hesitnt about seeing Haruto it means she was cheating on him? She was probably just afraid of seeing him after so long and was scarred if she saw him she wouldn't be able to leave him again. And I'm almost certain that Haruto with the new girl will be the one cheating, not Eba. Remember, this long distance relationship apparently is life changing, and this new girl is part of the reason why.
Not cheating per say, but normally you'd be happy to see someone in a situation like that, even if you'll have to say good bye later on.

Quote:
Heyyy I was thinking the exact same thing as you when I read that part and I was also saying to myself Haruto "u dumbass u shudn't have let that fish get away, when you could be having loads of fun with her now" But if you remember how she sucked off Haruto's finger, its not that surprising LoL
We don't know if she is doing anything serious with what's his name. He could just be teasing.
Old 2009-09-27, 16:04   Link #1352
Dark Mage

Quote:
Not cheating per say, but normally you'd be happy to see someone in a situation like that, even if you'll have to say good bye later on.

We don't know if she is doing anything serious with what's his name. He could just be teasing.

Oh you can bet from her reaction that they are doing it and they already have plans for the vacation, what does that tell you
Old 2009-09-27, 16:19   Link #1353
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:

I say its fairly obvious that they're already going at it like rabbits in spring.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 16:35   Link #1354
H23

Quote:
Oh you can bet from her reaction that they are doing it and they already have plans for the vacation, what does that tell you
Exactly what I was gonna say, hahahahahaha
Old 2009-09-27, 16:42   Link #1355
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

He also knew Love Hotels are cheaper in the afternoon. I have to agree with HayashiTakara.
Old 2009-09-27, 17:22   Link #1356
Riltz
⌂ Vulcan 300 ⌂

lesson of ch62 is that there are 2 things that you cant control, zombies and haruto's pants

but he see the girl, maybe a love at first sight or just a normal comment? we dont know yet, but i bet it will be funny if eba, for some unnexplicable reason of the universe, appear there and see those horny eyes in haruto face xD
Riltz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 17:53   Link #1357
Dark Mage

no I think he just made that comment and had no real meaning behind it like falling for her at first sight. Haruto was just struck dumb by her beauty and that was quite a normal reaction that you can expect from a boy when he sees a hot girl and it doesn't matter if that boy already has a girlfriend
Old 2009-09-27, 18:23   Link #1358
Noblesse

if Haruto going to experiance like yamato went throught in suzaka then damn that gonna hurt bad for him, (referred to the oversea school situation in suzaka to Eba hesitant reaction) it strangly similar in a suttel(excuss the misspelling) way. that my opinion (0w0)
Noblesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 19:08   Link #1359
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
I say its fairly obvious that they're already going at it like rabbits in spring.
Well, I don't approve of teenagers having sex so I am going to stick with him joking.
Old 2009-09-27, 21:27   Link #1360
ShootingStars

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark mage View Post
no i think he just made that comment and had no real meaning behind it like falling for her at first sight. Haruto was just struck dumb by her beauty and that was quite a normal reaction that you can expect from a boy when he sees a hot girl and it doesn't matter if that boy already has a girlfriend
+2 @@@@2@
ShootingStars is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life