AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2016-11-04, 15:56   Link #1361
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

The solution to all this is exactly what the US founding fathers identified long ago: keep the government small.

If the government is small, then there is little scope for bribery and cronyism since public officials have nothing to give away, and there is also no clear path for a dictatorship to take root.

Edit: Here we go, the next scandal for the Trump campaign:
2 Ex-Christie Allies Are Convicted in George Washington Bridge Case

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

Last edited by frivolity; 2016-11-04 at 16:25.
Old 2016-11-04, 16:32   Link #1362
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by frivolity View Post
The solution to all this is exactly what the US founding fathers identified long ago: keep the government small.

If the government is small, then there is little scope for bribery and cronyism since public officials have nothing to give away, and there is also no clear path for a dictatorship to take root.

Edit: Here we go, the next scandal for the Trump campaign:
2 Ex-Christie Allies Are Convicted in George Washington Bridge Case
Imagine how it would look now in an alternate universe where Trump chose Christie as running mate.

We can now say in retrospect that Trump averted a potential disaster for his campaign. "An associate of a supportive former primary rival" is not close enough to cause any damage to Trump's campaign. On the other hand "an associate of the running mate" would be a different story.

Pence in comparison doesn't seem to have any significant scandals on him and the few he had evaporated during the VP debate.
Old 2016-11-04, 17:28   Link #1363
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

I'am a litle disappointed that Harbinger chose to not get in detail about why he believes Trump is garabge, sad.

Here I have something for Harbinger and his fellow Killary haters.
The real Clinton email scandal...
Old 2016-11-04, 18:01   Link #1364
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
Imagine how it would look now in an alternate universe where Trump chose Christie as running mate.

We can now say in retrospect that Trump averted a potential disaster for his campaign. "An associate of a supportive former primary rival" is not close enough to cause any damage to Trump's campaign. On the other hand "an associate of the running mate" would be a different story.

Pence in comparison doesn't seem to have any significant scandals on him and the few he had evaporated during the VP debate.
Trump can't take credit for it. His campaign manager literally had to deceive Trump, telling him that his flight is delayed due to mechanical issues, to stop him from picking Christie.

Trump averted nothing. His campaign had to treat him like a baby and lied to him to get things done.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/trump-o...-rescinded-it/
Quote:
After Trump tentatively decided on Christie, Manafort told Trump his plane had a mechanical problem, campaign sources said, forcing Trump to spend another night in the Hoosier State. Pence then made his case to be Trump’s No. 2 over dinner as Trump’s advisers argued that Christie’s Bridgegate troubles would sink the campaign.
And there are American citizens willing to vote for this guy?
Old 2016-11-04, 18:07   Link #1365
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Trump can't take credit for it. His campaign manager literally had to deceive Trump, telling him that his flight is delayed due to mechanical issues, to stop him from picking Christie.

Trump averted nothing. His campaign had to treat him like a baby and lied to him to get things done.

And there are American citizens willing to vote for this guy?
You create a hallucination and then vent your anger on it?
Old 2016-11-04, 18:22   Link #1366
MCAL

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKBN12Z2OM

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/04/politi...-registration/

See, the GOP and Trump Campaign aren't racist, they just really don't like black people voting.

http://boingboing.net/2016/11/04/cli...sexmagick.html

I see wikileaks have run out of ideas...
Old 2016-11-04, 18:22   Link #1367
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyZone View Post
You create a hallucination and then vent your anger on it?
What? did you check my source? What made you think I would do what Trump does?
Old 2016-11-04, 19:08   Link #1368
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Here I have something for Harbinger and his fellow Killary haters.
The real Clinton email scandal...
Sorry but does the person writing that story have any clue how serious the email case is and that it's looking likely that Lynch and the DOJ have been obstructing the case to protect her.

Do you even relise her actions could have literally put people lives at risk

And I am not even getting into the fact she deleted evidence and lied under oath.
Old 2016-11-04, 19:18   Link #1369
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Yeah, really serious, bigly...there is something going on...maybe...

That is all you have to say?

Man, let me tell you, talking with Trump fans is like talking to a wall, sad.
Old 2016-11-04, 19:31   Link #1370
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
Yeah, really serious, bigly...there is something going on...maybe...

That is all you have to say?

Man, let me tell you, talking with Trump fans is like talking to a wall, sad.
This is why I can't stand liberals always brushing major crime under the carpet like it's nothing.
Old 2016-11-04, 19:49   Link #1371
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
This is why I can't stand liberals always brushing major crime under the carpet like it's nothing.
How do her e-mails put people's lives at risk? From what I can understand, such potentially risky information would never be communicated online whether it's using government e-mail or not.
Old 2016-11-04, 19:52   Link #1372
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Major crime...emails, tremendous...maybe...

It's ok, Newhope, it's ok. Can you give me a good manual for tinfoil hat folding? I would like to see the world with your eyes.
Old 2016-11-04, 19:57   Link #1373
MCAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
How do her e-mails put people's lives at risk? From what I can understand, such potentially risky information would never be communicated online whether it's using government e-mail or not.
They don't but its funny to see them try.

Meanwhile Trump is telling his supporters to harass people (Read anyone not White) he thinks "are trying to steal the election." So who's putting people's lives at risk again?
Old 2016-11-04, 20:00   Link #1374
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The law is the law. Power should not protect one from the law. Especially if it is the US Constitution in question, as it is considered the law of the land.
Old 2016-11-04, 20:01   Link #1375
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

A Guy In A Trump Shirt Carried A Gun Outside Of A Virginia Polling Place. Authorities Say That's Fine.

Quote:
A man wearing a Donald Trump shirt and carrying a weapon stood outside a voting location in Loudoun County, Virginia, on Friday. Authorities in the nation’s richest county are apparently OK with that.

Erika Cotti encountered the man when she went to vote at the county’s registrar’s office, she told The Huffington Post. Virginia doesn’t have early voting per se, but voters can cast in-person absentee ballots for a host of reasons, like if they’re going to be out of the county or city on Election Day.

“I had my 9-year-old son with me. I felt intimidated,” Cotti said. “And I had to explain to my 9-year-old why a man with a 357 magnum is standing outside the polling station.”

Cotti said the man offered her a Republican sample ballot, which she declined.

“He’s like, ‘Who are you going to vote for, crooked Hillary?’ And I was like, that’s really none of your business,” Cotti said, adding that the man was standing in the sidewalk outside of the office when they left and blocking their path.

Judy Brown, Loudoun County registrar, confirmed that the man was standing outside her office in Leesburg and handing out GOP literature.
Quote:
“There is a gentleman standing outside the office with a holstered gun,” Brown told HuffPost. “According to law enforcement, because Virginia is open carry, he’s allowed to have it.”

Brown noted that the man was “being nice” to people, and that he appeared to respecting the observed 40-foot no-canvassing zone outside of the entrance.

“They said that there’s nothing they could do, that he was well within his rights to be carrying his weapon,” Brown said.

Brown said her office contacted the local Republican Party, which got the man to agree to pull his Trump shirt over the weapon so people couldn’t see it. “Hopefully nobody else will be concerned about him,” Brown said.
Thank you Trump.
Old 2016-11-04, 20:02   Link #1376
Reckoner
Bittersweet Distractor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The law is the law. Power should not protect one from the law. Especially if it is the US Constitution in question, as it is considered the law of the land.
And the FBI said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges, case closed.
Old 2016-11-04, 20:06   Link #1377
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

It is nooooot!!!!! Killary is the devil and this emails prove it, bigly.
Old 2016-11-04, 21:33   Link #1378
MCAL

https://mobile.twitter.com/chrisgeid...64968490811392

Trump wants to fight for his right to intimidate. Again, who is attempting to risk lives?

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...stories/214309

And the media is supposed to be biased towards Clinton?

Last edited by MCAL; 2016-11-04 at 22:19.
Old 2016-11-04, 22:42   Link #1379
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reckoner View Post
And the FBI said no reasonable prosecutor would bring charges, case closed.
There is the question of "why would no reasonable prosecutor bring up charges?" People get brought up on crap for nothing. Is there not enough evidence, or too many lives at risk?

I think my father would say something about no reasonable prosecutor wants to have an untimely accident if they took up the case.
Old 2016-11-04, 23:29   Link #1380
KiraYamatoFan
Banned

This is getting as bad as it was in 1930s Germany when the SA were everywhere to intimidate voters.
Closed Thread