AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2015-09-12, 07:13   Link #13881
Seihai
スマイリウム

For this month's 4-5 I tried several comps and after lots of fails and bad RNG I got to last dance with 1 BBV, 2 CV, 3 CAV through middle route. For the final kill I used 5 BB 1 CV through south. Took 3 attempts at the NB node, H wasn't much of an issue to me.
Old 2015-09-12, 07:34   Link #13882
Kakurin
大佐

Will take it slower with 4-5 this month. Finished 1-5 through 3-5 earlier this week and now I'm in fuel recovery mode, doing five 5-4 runs and the usual 2-3 routing per day. Recovered 35.000 fuel since the maintenance ended on Monday.
Old 2015-09-12, 09:49   Link #13883
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm in morale recovery mode. Which means spamming LSC. Wasted 4k/7k/7k/2k and 20 dev mats 5 times thus far.

3 Kongous, 1 Kirishima and a Mutsu.

My plan for cheering up seems to be backfiring... off to sing the Orel song.
Old 2015-09-12, 09:50   Link #13884
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
From what I saw, they show you the result right when the battle starts. It's kinda misleading to use the word "prediction", though. In a sense, you know what's already going to happen, so you won't feel as much salty when the actual battle occur where your girls get taiha or something along the line. Good for data management, I would say.

Well, the most amusing thing is, it tells me the route before I spin the compass.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ever since I noticed this, I've become convinced that the next node is decided the moment we choose to move on. In other words, the compass is just an effect like the battle sequences

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 09:54   Link #13885
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Ever since I noticed this, I've become convinced that the next node is decided the moment we choose to move on. In other words, the compass is just an effect like the battle sequences
Now people can't complain about the broken compass anymore, since "you go there because we want you to".

I guess compass fairies actually work for DMM, not us.
Old 2015-09-12, 11:21   Link #13886
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Cleared my "current Kai 2 checklists" today. With Tone being the last from my Summer 2015 E-7 heroines to do the upgrade, the group is now complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
A reason for the many aborted runs on Summer 2015 E-7. "Oh hell naw I'm not going to go south with a CTF."

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 20:50   Link #13887
chaosprophet

On twitter they just confirmed Shoukaku kai ni this month, Zuikaku kai ni within this year.
Old 2015-09-12, 21:03   Link #13888
Lantern
<(゜∀。)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
year
Meh. Zuikaku is daijoubu. Keep dragging
Lantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-12, 23:09   Link #13889
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

The lucky one needs something to get grilled by Kaga about for a little bit until JSDF Kaga is commissioned into service. The unlucky one needs all the help she can get to make her First Division material.
Old 2015-09-13, 00:03   Link #13890
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
The lucky one needs something to get grilled by Kaga about for a little bit until JSDF Kaga is commissioned into service. The unlucky one needs all the help she can get to make her First Division material.
Kaga will probably still lay the smackdown on her. Considering how she likes to bully the 5CarDiv.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 01:43   Link #13891
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
On twitter they just confirmed Shoukaku kai ni this month, Zuikaku kai ni within this year.
I bet we are going to need a BP in addition of the prototype catapult.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 01:48   Link #13892
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I bet we are going to need a BP in addition of the prototype catapult.
No problem, after using one for my level 99 Littorio I still have three of them stocked up. That should be enough for any shenanigans they come up with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Kaga will probably still lay the smackdown on her. Considering how she likes to bully the 5CarDiv.
And then Zuikaku Kai Ni strikes back by saying that the obaa-san can move over, they are the new CarDiv1.
Old 2015-09-13, 06:00   Link #13893
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Power-levelling Hatsushimo (37 to 61) and Abukuma (7-57). Already set a blueprint aside for Abukuma. She will get that Kai-Ni ready for future purposes.

I also have Fubuki and Akatsuki waiting in the wings (55 and 56) so it will be a second remodel spree for me.
Old 2015-09-13, 09:41   Link #13894
AC-Phoenix
Detective

What I just wonder about now is whether the cranes just need the proto catapult for their KaiNi or the Catapult AND a blueprint...

That would at least change my stance towards 5-5...(Which I have yet to attempt at all)

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 09:44   Link #13895
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Chances are very likely. That's why I encouraged people doing E5 in hard mode to begin with.
There is never enough medals, especially for those who didn't play the game before E.O. were introduced.
Old 2015-09-13, 10:32   Link #13896
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
And then Zuikaku Kai Ni strikes back by saying that the obaa-san can move over, they are the new CarDiv1.
And get flattened by Houshou's Secret Arts for not getting along.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 11:11   Link #13897
JokerD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakurin-san View Post
The crane sisters were CarDiv 1 for 2 years after Kaga and Akagi's demise at Midway I think? Did they get re-assigned to CarDiv 3 after the Unryuu class came in?

But still, it's interesting if there were 3 teams claiming to be CarDiv 1 at the same time (Akagi - Kaga, Shokaku - Zuikaku, Unryuu - Amagi)

On my end, I just got the CarDiv 2 this even so I'm working on leveling them, along with Ooyodo. Just a question, after kai-ing Ooyodo and getting the fleet command facility, is it better to start leveling Kiso and Abukuma, even though Abukuma will be third in line for blueprints after Fuso and Yamashiro
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 11:39   Link #13898
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Abukuma should get the BP even before the Fusou sisters imo. A CL that can equip midget subs and daihatsu is just too good to pass up.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-09-13, 13:19   Link #13899
Kakurin
大佐

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
The crane sisters were CarDiv 1 for 2 years after Kaga and Akagi's demise at Midway I think? Did they get re-assigned to CarDiv 3 after the Unryuu class came in?

But still, it's interesting if there were 3 teams claiming to be CarDiv 1 at the same time (Akagi - Kaga, Shokaku - Zuikaku, Unryuu - Amagi)
The Unryūs only got assigned as CarDiv1 because it got destroyed during the Battle of the Philippine Sea with Taihō and Shōkaku getting sunk. Zuikaku got transferred to CarDiv3 for Shō-Gō 1. The Unryūs at that point were still unready and indeed they would never see combat since by the time the three Unryūs were ready the Japanese fleet air arm was all but dead. In fact it died at Philippine Sea, the force sent out for Shō-Gō was nothing more than a diversionary force lacking much of the aircraft.
Old 2015-09-13, 13:22   Link #13900
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Thus far, BBV aren't any useful whatsoever except for very niche use. Even their prototype 41cm is hardly necessary considering regular 41cm at 4-9* are superior.

I'd usually suggest:
Tone and Chikuma => Abukuma => Choukai => Bismarck (only if can be remodeled to drei immediately, zwei is useless) => Littorio and Roma => Fusou and Yamashiro => Unryuu => Katsuragi and Amagi => Taigei.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls