AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-20, 11:33   Link #13901
demino_hellsin
That one guy

>.< sorry it popped in halfway. But she was actually just teasing him. She tells him that he may go and she'll try to help him as much as she could, in the end. Essentially she was confessing to him but at the same time hiding it via fake threats.

Couldn't think of a better what if she were older scenario DX
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 11:36   Link #13902
Eratas123

Ohhhhhhh~ So it was just her making a joking offer! That makes more sense! Anyway, I don't get the Junior Instructor joke. Is that supposed to mean that she's trying to be an instructor to get Ichika's attention?
Old 2011-12-20, 11:40   Link #13903
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well, I wanted her to wake up to something which would make sense and would be funny in hindsight. The Junior Instructor Program, if I were to outline it seriously, would be started due to the low number of IS instructor in the academy(take note they need to have two classes share the same classtime/arena/instructor). It would also help those in their final years yearning to be an IS instructor to get some prior experience.
Old 2011-12-20, 11:46   Link #13904
Eratas123

@ Demi - Then she gets picked to be Ichika's substitute HR teacher and Tutors since his grades are failing. Hilarity ensues XD

Do you know why Tatenashi even fell for him? I'm pretty damn confused.
Old 2011-12-20, 11:50   Link #13905
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm going with the idea... You know how guys keep picking on the girls they like? Doing things to annoy or perv on these girls just because they react in such a cute and fascinating way?

It's like that, only the roles are reversed.
Old 2011-12-20, 11:51   Link #13906
Eratas123

I meant why she's doing these things in the first place. What exactly did Ichika do?
Old 2011-12-20, 11:52   Link #13907
demino_hellsin
That one guy

well I'll have to keep reading to find out @_@

Just started volume 5
Old 2011-12-20, 11:56   Link #13908
Eratas123

That Volume doesn't explain it either. By the next volume she tells Ichika to be "A man I can fall in love with" even if they really didn't do anything together that would warrant such a statement. All the others, bar Maya, have a reason for being interested in him, she seems like she just fell for him for no reason.
Old 2011-12-20, 11:58   Link #13909
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That's why I said I need to keep reading, maybe I can see something that you didn't

And remember Keima Katsuragi's words. Meetings will determine the affection! the more meetings the more affection! And Tate was more or less around Ichika the whole time while Ichika has those uncontrollable pheremones
Old 2011-12-20, 12:01   Link #13910
Eratas123

That volume consists of, in this order: Harem antics, Ichika getting teased, Ichika getting teased, more harem antics, teased again, and finally fighting Arachne. No discernable reason.
Old 2011-12-20, 12:03   Link #13911
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'll probably figure it out. Anyway gotta go to sleep.

I'll try to catch those Kanzashi and Maya plots you want while I'm out.

toodles ya'll
Old 2011-12-20, 13:07   Link #13912
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Demi and Senpai - They take traits from their host pilot. Akatsubaki would look like a different version of Houki. The only reason Imouto Shiki looks like that is because she's a mix of Chifuyu's and Ichika's traits so she got randomized.
Err.. I doubt if IS core work that way. Even if they does, don't forget: All IS cores are technically passed down from old Rep Candidate to the current one. Therefore, IS core should contain some elements of both their previous users and new user.

Since we don't know how many times the core has been pass around, it is safe to assume that all IS cores should have a slightly different personality than its current user and only have faint traces of their new user's personality (Due to still trying to "learn" about their new users).

----

From the Canon.... it seems like IS core tend to ask if their owner desired more power....and usually grant it them when they(owner) give them a satisfying answer.

----

Sorry for taking so long to reply Trying to get a crack out of my system......

just in case you are curious.....

Spoiler for Golden Society:
Old 2011-12-20, 13:48   Link #13913
Eratas123

@ Treme - Hence why this plot is crack Daydream Rom-com The fact that the IS turns human already breaks canon in half anyway.

Side note - The Golden Society sound like a bunch of assholes! I hate people like that!
Old 2011-12-20, 17:22   Link #13914
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
That Volume doesn't explain it either. By the next volume she tells Ichika to be "A man I can fall in love with" even if they really didn't do anything together that would warrant such a statement. All the others, bar Maya, have a reason for being interested in him, she seems like she just fell for him for no reason.
Tatenashi falls in love (or rather the most evident) was the end of volume 7, because of his manliness (after the massive Golem attack) but mostly due to the fact that it was because of him that bonded the sisters once more .

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 19:20   Link #13915
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...rless_gloves-g
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...blue_eyes-comm
http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/...equest-gun-mec

Three Redshirt type Super soldier that assist Rito (All use Hirameki basic frame but lacks the full armor). Also, Nekomimi, but that's just their costume.

Last edited by ZeroXSEED; 2011-12-20 at 19:36.
ZeroXSEED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 19:52   Link #13916
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Golden Society's equivalent in my fanon is part of the EU-US bloc that keeps giving the world trouble. They later reveal themselves as [Helios], absorbing the United Nations Security Council Task Force, the IS Agency, several intelligence and special forces of various first world countries. They are given extraordinary privileges and resources needed to combat the powerful terrorists that have become rampant in the world. Helios is so successful that by the time the year was over (S5 and S6), PT, KoE, Assam and many countless pockets of resistance were routed.

But the outcome of their battles have too much collateral, and speak of the same heavy-handed, callous tactics which formed an overtone of all the antagonists that the SHOOTiNG ST@RS have fought. And when they order the complete orbital bombardment of Somalia, then cover up the entire incident, going as far as executing conventional force commanders to maintain silence, it sets the stage for the 3rd World War (S7 Finale)...

Trivia: In ancient Greek, an alternate name for Helios, is Titan.
Old 2011-12-20, 19:55   Link #13917
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I see what you did there....
Old 2011-12-20, 22:00   Link #13918
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Spoiler for premise:

Spoiler for plot:

Spoiler for casting:

unloaded!
Old 2011-12-20, 22:06   Link #13919
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@Zero: IT IS DONE! I didn't draw the weapons, but I did make the basic frame and the arm gatling which was attached anyways.

Spoiler for Kurogane AKA Madoka's IS:

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-20, 22:16   Link #13920
Eratas123

@ Blitz - But didn't she say the "Be a man I can fall in love with" line at the start of V6? I can buy it being because he reunited the sisters, but Kanzashi wasn't even introduced at that point.

@ Demi - Sounds like some kind of Romance/Adventure story.

@ Senpai - Backto previous question: The reason Irish likes Older women isn't because of romantic preference, but due to the way he was raised. No parental figure to speak of and being treated like a grown up makes him prefer the company of older people. Too bad the older people he hangs out with are the Teasing Tatenshi and the Older than they look Maya

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest