AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-25, 15:13   Link #121
Rookie103

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
He deserved to die. He's to perverted in the game and in the anime. No morals at all. It's a dark end I tell you if your like that to girls.
Yep. I totally agree. However I was laughing so hard I almost fell off my chair at the three-way part.
Old 2008-01-25, 19:41   Link #122
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

In someway he did and didn't
there was a point when I was feeling bad for him but its his on fault for wanting more and more with diferent types of girls, a few betrayed there friends in order to have a lovely night with him. Kotonoha was the one who suffered the most and Setsuna as well, Sekai was being a little egoist at my point of view actually.
To me, Makoto deserved to die half way like Sekai (I don't dislike Sekai its just my point of view)
Old 2008-01-28, 12:19   Link #123
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

it's what you call the irresponsibility of adolescent youths that tries to be with as much girls as possible, but not taking the responsibility to his mind, but to his head downstairs.

I hate this character. Though he's the main guy you play in the game...it's a dark world when you play fire you get burned and once you get burned you die.
Old 2008-01-28, 16:07   Link #124
Rookie103

I hated him up untill he realised that what he had done had so much of an affect on Kotonoha, and broke down into tears and apologized.
Old 2008-01-28, 17:06   Link #125
SidVicious
Anime addict

Death is not enough.

He deserves to suffer.
Old 2008-01-28, 19:26   Link #126
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

Quote:
it's what you call the irresponsibility of adolescent youths that tries to be with as much girls as possible, but not taking the responsibility to his mind, but to his head downstairs.
My thoughts exactly! -_-'' this goes to show how sad life can be sometimes
but on the bright side you can learn from your own mistakes or others!
That is if your alive the next day
Old 2008-01-28, 22:13   Link #127
Saitoberry

For a while I pitied him more than anything because of his ignorance of women, but as he became conscious of what he was doing and wanted to move on whenever things got boring, I seriously was hoping that something would happen to just kill him ~_~

Then hope was renewed when Sekai was cooking at his home and it seemed as though he was gonna man up to responsibility, but he sealed the deal in my heart when he started making out with Kotonoha infront of Sekai in his apartment while she was pregnant. That was like adding insult to injury to her considering that her best friend left suddenly, when she just finds out that her love was cheating on her with another woman, and then she comes to find him cheating again while she's pregnant, and has the Setsuna fact told to her. Talk about salt in an open wound, and rather than comfort his "so-called" love who is pregnant with his child, he proceeds to make out with Koto infront of her?

He is the worst. I was truly happy that he died, but truly sorrowful when Sekai died. I believe that she had her own degree of instability considering her life essentially fell apart and her last hope told her to abort the kid so he could be rid of her, hell I might snap too! Mind you she wasn't mentally broken and psychotic like Koto but yeah lol. She didn't deserve to go out like that
Old 2008-01-30, 11:43   Link #128
alimpiiskiymishka

mokoto's death )))))))))))))))

Old 2008-01-31, 02:35   Link #129
longshot

you know i kinda respected makoto early on around episode 1-3 thought he was just trying to get the girl he liked..............well after episode 4 and beyond i slowing lost respect for him an well im not sure what to make of it. Makoto is a kid/teen who lets his "thing" speak more for him than his head. He got the girl he wanted then dumped her after she tried to be a better girlfriend to him, and to add insult to injury he slept with the girls around him WHILE his girl Kotonoha is looking for him. Then makoto goes after Sekai the girl that helped him get Kotonoha in the first place as well indirectly her friend. An while doing all this Kotonoha is slowly losing herself till finally she cant take it anymore an gets raped by who knew it turned out to be Makoto's best friend. After sleeping with im guessing half the girls in his class he finally mans up to face Kotonoha whos now completely gone in terms of emotion. The reason, Sekai just told him the good news shes now carrying his kid...............gee guess Makoto doesnt like unplanned parenthood. Well longstory short hes now dead an i cant tell if it was good or bad cause a thought always occured to me if one of the girls and i do mean just 1 had broken up or announced one of his misdoings would he have changed. That idea brought up another one....how much of his head did he even use through out the series..........
Old 2008-01-31, 02:43   Link #130
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
No he didn't deserve to die. I doubt any teenage male out there could honestly say that they would be able to resist the advances of good-looking females while he himself is still unsure about his own relationship status, as well as being sexually frustrated.

Does it make his actions right? No. But they weren't bad enough to warrant a death sentence.

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
Old 2008-01-31, 15:40   Link #131
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

With right thinking IF he REALLY is looking at the girl he like like he should have enough self control, not to fall off other girls, since you know you'd end up hurting 1 girl or not. Any guy knows that, but some guys like Makoto are just plain ass. Needs to have more than one...bah!

If feelings get hurt in a bad break up or in other cases such as Makoto's harem, it's not good. You'll provoke unwanted feelings of obsession and hate towards you.
Old 2008-02-01, 00:07   Link #132
be0wulf
it's friday

Send a message via MSN to be0wulf
Oh come on. The guy's like what...16? Besides, at the beginning he clearly said something along the lines of "I'm satisfied just to look at her [Kotonoha]". He only dated her because Sekai decided to play matchmaker.

Then Sekai seduces Makato and the guy basically loses sight of what love's supposed to be. I can't say I really blame him, either.

http://www.chunlikickedme.tumblr.com
Old 2008-02-01, 06:27   Link #133
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by be0wulf View Post
Oh come on. The guy's like what...16? Besides, at the beginning he clearly said something along the lines of "I'm satisfied just to look at her [Kotonoha]". He only dated her because Sekai decided to play matchmaker.

Then Sekai seduces Makato and the guy basically loses sight of what love's supposed to be. I can't say I really blame him, either.
those are the exact situations where temptations of the flesh begins. Which a guy should always have self control. DAMN IT WHERE'S MAKOTO'S DAD? No parents to guide him eh? ahh..i see now.
Old 2008-02-02, 20:57   Link #134
~Kezia~
Scarlet Yukineko

Quote:
those are the exact situations where temptations of the flesh begins. Which a guy should always have self control. DAMN IT WHERE'S MAKOTO'S DAD? No parents to guide him eh? ahh..i see now.
the parents are to blame for not being around, is that what your "i see now" means?
Old 2008-02-02, 21:10   Link #135
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
LOL!

You know how ironic that sounds? Makoto's dad is even worse that him so I can guess you could say like father like son - but for him to be a guide? LAWLS

Makoto doesn't have a mother. Or he does but we don't know who after the countless girls his dad...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-02-03, 17:20   Link #136
Rookie103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
LOL!

You know how ironic that sounds? Makoto's dad is even worse that him so I can guess you could say like father like son - but for him to be a guide? LAWLS

Makoto doesn't have a mother. Or he does but we don't know who after the countless girls his dad...
I read someware that he is living with his mum, you just don't see her in the anime, like you don't see Sekai's mum.
Old 2008-02-03, 19:01   Link #137
nanaman
Musician guy

I think many people here are just looking on the outside of things. I saw him being a very depressive person, just messing around trying to find some temporary joy in his life. This was very apparent to me as he seemed to lose any motivation he had in the beginning the more we got closer to the end. The further he got into his mess of screwing around with people, the more he realized that it could not satisfy him any longer and really didn't care in the end to be nice with the girls he slept with, resulting in the rejection he got. The reason he wanted to be with Katsura in the end I think is that he realized she was the only one who had had somewhat of an not-sexual relationship with, and since sex was pretty much what he had with Sekai he didn't want to be with her any longer. He was intending to throw away the bad life he had created for himself, the messing around with other girls and going out with the girl he intended to date at first, he wanted and needed love and compassion, not sex. I'm not saying that Sekai didn't love or care for him though, it was just that it did not appear that way to him. It felt like he did understand it though the last moment of his life, calling her name like he finally understood her feelings.

Ok, I'm not really justifying what he did as he did something selfish and unforgivable, but it's not like many of the girls who exploited this are much better. He probably didn't enjoy life as it was and didn't care as much of what would happen to him. I'm a firm believer of that we are formed by our surroundings, and he had probably not had a good life and/or were probably suffering from mental problems. People who haven't experienced real depression doesn't know how it feels like to have no motivation and no joy for anything, because of a trauma or maybe problems even at a physical level (like many people who are in depression do have). It can make you do the most stupid/selfish things just to find that small moment of joy, only to fall down even further in the depths of your depression when realizing you've done something wrong. I don't think he deserved to die, no one deserves that. Killing someone else for revenge is just as selfish as what he did.

I'm just stating my opinions on what could have been the reason for him acting this way, so you don't have to take what I said to heart. I just can't see someone acting like he did without a reason like this. There are rarely people that shallow to not have any feelings like it would seem he didn't have.
Old 2008-02-03, 19:21   Link #138
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie103 View Post
I read someware that he is living with his mum, you just don't see her in the anime, like you don't see Sekai's mum.
He is, but she doesn't seem to exist in the anime. Even in the games, she has a voice but no physical body.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2008-02-05, 02:07   Link #139
Leon_Lelouch
ミシャだけ

I dont think that he really deserve to die.....
Maybe it's usual for a guy around his age to think like that (maybe)
It's Sekai that's really need to be blamed....
She was the one who messed Makoto's life....
Makoto ever said "just to look at her (Katsura-san) is enough" but it's because of Sekai's intervention that made 'it' happened
Old 2008-02-05, 16:59   Link #140
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Oh God...The tree to seed...Dad damn you...(His dad must be Shuzaku LOL J/K)

No wonder. He had fallen to temptation and thus he F@#$%^ up the girls life, much better if he just sticked with Sekai when she was giving the motive she likes him. Instead of going for more girls. Yeah I am a stud...a dead stud.