AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-19, 19:35   Link #121
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Ahh but I like a lot of his cliffhangers there the reason I always go to the last page first even if the rest is bad cliffhangers help
Old 2010-11-19, 20:52   Link #122
ItsMvL

Hmmm I dont think ramen guy at the shop is a relative, and I dont think Aizen is involved anymore loool. My guess would be that this arc might have something to do with 20 years ago when Isshin lost his powers, probaly the same way Ichigo lost his powers as Isshin says in chapter 409 "be careful Zangetsu's going to go wild on you this time/ my Engetsu was the same" also if the arc is about Isshin and the past it would most likely include the last Quincy Ryuken Ishida as it would explain the past and how Ryuken and Isshin knew each other and how Ryuken commented about Isshin getting his powers back when they met up.

Finaly questions will be answered if im correct. And anyone else recalls chapter 398 when Ichigo and Isshin had the father/son chat? That Kubo planned this nicely damn cliffhangers.

But say if I am right who was it that Isshin needed to release his final Engetsu form on? Hell arc? Someone in hell?
Old 2010-11-19, 21:00   Link #123
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Will get our hell arc connections next chapter
Old 2010-11-20, 00:52   Link #124
JustRob

I really thought Aizen and Isshin had a relation somehow. Family, relatives, who knows? Why else would Kubo go through the effort of making Isshin's sword have exactly the same tsuba as Aizen? Is it really coincedence?

This John Travolta guy does resemble Ganju, but he resembles Aizen a lot more, especially with those sharp eyes and with those panels that have a heavy black overlay on his face. Remember? Aizen looked exactly the same when he said "When did you start thinking I wasn't using it?".

I really hope it has something to do with Aizen, Aizen has been ruined so much in the previous arc, and up until a few weeks ago he was the main villain in the entire series. They can't just cast him aside now in some freakin' underground prison. Come on, he's not even dead, Aizen has got to know some way to escape... Right?
Old 2010-11-20, 04:23   Link #125
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
I'm so frigging confused with the plot now but to see the characters growing up is rather interesting.
Karin definitely looked like a bad ass- spoiled kid
Old 2010-11-20, 08:06   Link #126
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
My guess is, when a Shinigami inhabits their own (dead) body, it comes back to life or something.

Only explanation for it. I suggest you guys run with it if you expect logic from Bleach.
Old 2010-11-20, 08:46   Link #127
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

I think the warning bells should have started sounding as soon as Isshin produced the Dangai-stopping thingies - having a contingency plan which only really worked if he and Ichigo were in hot-ish pursuit of an Aizen who'd become so powerful that he could destroy a supposedly un-destroyable being, and needed the time to train Ichigo (to a godlike point he shouldn't have been able to be sure existed) isn't the most obviously useful thing.
What else was he carrying? A mirror to protect against the eventuality that Aizen had sided with giant space dolphins with laser vision? Also, what did he do in his 3 months of sleep-deprived sitting around, pouring reiatsu into the walls?
Old 2010-11-20, 10:48   Link #128
AmrodAegnor

I'm really curious what Karin is doing there. And who told her stuff anyway? I doubt it was Isshin, he didn't tell Ichigo anything and with him he was always like "he's my son, he can handle stuff himself", while with his daughters he was always overprotective.

So was it Urahara himself butting in again, like he did with Ichigo? I wonder what Isshin will say about that. ^^
Old 2010-11-20, 11:41   Link #129
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Just becaue Kubo may have forgotten about his own rules, it doesn't make Ichigo a living beeing again.
Actually that's exactly how it works. Call it a retcon, call it bad writing, but if an author chooses to ignore their previous rules, the reader should as well.

"Ignore it" in the sense of seriously trying to follow the story, of course. We should call Kubo on his shoddy writing at every chance... ^_^
Old 2010-11-20, 12:09   Link #130
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmrodAegnor View Post
I'm really curious what Karin is doing there. And who told her stuff anyway? I doubt it was Isshin, he didn't tell Ichigo anything and with him he was always like "he's my son, he can handle stuff himself", while with his daughters he was always overprotective.

So was it Urahara himself butting in again, like he did with Ichigo? I wonder what Isshin will say about that. ^^
maybe Karin will be taught by master Urahara too, and Kisuke will teach her that would be awesome. Karin would be in the plot just what I wanted from the human characters
Old 2010-11-20, 12:45   Link #131
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Here's a crazy thought. Maybe Karin is going to Urahara's to find out something about Ichigo, or just doing normal living people business with him. You know, not related to Karin's abilities at all.

I'm insane, I know.
Old 2010-11-20, 12:49   Link #132
XT3

I think everyone is forgeting that Ichigo has lost his Reiroku but now for a few as stated in this chapter. Has Reiatsu, Maybe he as a new power higher than a "soul reaper" and gained something high or he will come back with Shinigam's power. I bet next chapter will show Ichigo is related to the King.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Funny thing that Orihime was who noticed it.

He is the hogyouku, you read it here first
Yes i think thats close to what will happen next.
Old 2010-11-20, 13:23   Link #133
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Here is something maybe Sensui is the actual son of Aizen. After being in prison for so long got knocked up and had Sensui
Old 2010-11-20, 14:09   Link #134
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
Here's a crazy thought. Maybe Karin is going to Urahara's to find out something about Ichigo, or just doing normal living people business with him. You know, not related to Karin's abilities at all.

I'm insane, I know.
Madness!

I wouldn't be surprised.
Old 2010-11-20, 15:43   Link #135
JustRob

I don't think Karin will become very important to the plot. She's a female, after all.
Old 2010-11-20, 15:59   Link #136
secretzfan
*Fansubber

What does that have to do with it there were some females that became part of the plot like Rukia and Orihime. She wasn't a big part before though
Old 2010-11-20, 16:26   Link #137
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretzfan View Post
What does that have to do with it there were some females that became part of the plot like Rukia and Orihime.
Oh God, not another rescue arc...
Old 2010-11-20, 16:36   Link #138
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh God, not another rescue arc...
That isn't he point either!!!
Karin can become a big character by becoming a substitute shinigami or a protector of Karakura maybe
Old 2010-11-20, 18:59   Link #139
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
What does that have to do with it there were some females that became part of the plot like Rukia and Orihime. She wasn't a big part before though
Quote:
Karin can become a big character by becoming a substitute shinigami or a protector of Karakura maybe
No sense of sarcasm... ^_^
Old 2010-11-20, 22:36   Link #140
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
she'd still be a minor character.
Closed Thread